Male Bisexuality in The Congo

Story Info
Ramses fucks Cleopatra and Mistress Lola.
2.8k words
2.4
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Intercultural relationships aren't easy, especially in Africa, where people of different tribes and nations have trouble getting along. Take Ramses Chitunda for example. This tall, dark-skinned, athletic and ruggedly handsome brother was born and raised in the City of Lobito, Angola, and went on to study business management at Brunel University in the United Kingdom. Ramses later earned his MBA at Northeastern University in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Having an international education is part and parcel of Africa's ruling class these days...

Upon returning to his native Angola, Ramses Chitunda decided to do some traveling, and somehow ended up in the City of Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo. He felt like a fish out of water in the United Kingdom as well as America. Ramses traveled extensively in the Congo and then went to Nigeria, as well as Ghana. An old classmate invited Ramses to a big party in the Congo, and the brother never misses a good party. That's where Ramses met his future wife, Congolese actress Cleopatra Janice Kabila. Fate simply brought these two very different souls together...

"This movie is going to be lit," said Cleopatra Janice Kabila, and the six-foot-tall, curvy young woman looked at her surroundings, and nodded approvingly. The set of the movie Queen Moremi was the most expensive she'd ever been on. Director Kal Abdullahi had spared no expense. The movie itself, based on the life of the legendary Yoruba Queen Moremi, was a joint production between the Nigerian Movie Industry and the Congolese Cinematic Authority. Cleopatra had to campaign fiercely before she was cast in the role, beating out tons of famous African actresses.

Cleopatra Janice Kabila has always been fiercely intelligent, ambitious and ruthless, traits which are well hidden beneath her beautiful exterior. Born in the City of Paris, France, to a Congolese father, Anthony Kabila, and a white mother, Marie Louise Despres, Cleopatra has often felt as though she was too pale for the Africans and too dark for the French. After graduating with honors from the commerce programme at the University of Paris, Sorbonne campus, Cleopatra returned to her father's homeland of Congo, intent on an acting career.

Upon arriving in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cleopatra Janice Kabila realized that her status as a mixed-race woman with golden brown skin, green eyes, a curvy body and a thick Afro could be a double edged sword. Beauty attracts admirers as well as haters. As a student at the Sorbonne campus of the University of Paris, Cleopatra wowed the French with her exotic beauty and more than a few of her fellow students and professors pursued her. Cleopatra aspired to becoming far more than some Frenchman's wife. The young biracial woman had ambitions of her own.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the legacy of colonialism is all too fresh in people's minds. Cleopatra Janice Kabila had learned the languages of Kituba and Lingala from her father Anthony Kabila, but she would never be Congolese enough for some of her countrymen. Cleopatra had to immerse herself in the culture of Congo, where people of different tribes and ethnic groups often did not get along. Cleopatra entered the Congolese movie scene and learned to charm the casting directors, the artists, and her fellow thespians. Cleopatra first appeared in television commercials, then later, in TV shows and soap operas. Slowly but surely, Cleopatra's reputation grew, and the people of Congo accepted her as one of them...

Cleopatra's big break came when she was cast in the French/Congolese movie Je Ne Suis Pas Mulatre, I'm Not A Mulatto. This was the movie that would turn Cleopatra Janice Kabila into the Beyonce of the African Movie Industry. In the movie, Cleopatra played the role of Catherine, a lovely biracial woman of French and African descent, who rebelled against her authoritarian French father and embraced her African heritage, reuniting with her African mother's estranged relatives, and even marrying a black man by the end of the movie. The movie was simultaneously released in France, Congo, Haiti, Canada, and several other French-speaking countries.

Cleopatra Kabila won the Cesars, the French version of the Oscars, but what truly surprised many is that she also won Nollywood Awards as the movie was a big hit in West Africa, particularly in Nigeria. Overnight, Cleopatra Kabila became an international celebrity. The movie made sixty million dollars in France alone, and since Cleopatra had a producer credit and was entitled to a share of the profits, she had millions in the bank. At long last, Cleopatra's hard work paid off.

A lot of people let success go to their heads but not Cleopatra Janice Kabila. The young woman remembered who had been in her corner since day one. Cleopatra Janice Kabila had an on-again, off-again romance with Ramses Chitunda, the tall and handsome son of a wealthy Angolan family. Ramses family owned a lot of real estate in Angola, Nigeria and Congo, and they even had properties in London and Berkshire in the United Kingdom. Cleopatra was fond of Ramses, and they got along great, even if he had a whole other side to himself.

"You're real special to me," Ramses said to Cleopatra as he accompanied her to the Parisian premiere of the international hit I'm Not A Mulatto. People in the international media compared Ramses and Cleopatra to American music moguls and power couple Beyonce and Jay Z. Cleopatra smiled at Ramses, who looked so handsome in his tuxedo. The couple smiled at the men and women of the Parisian press, then went inside to greet their fellow thespians and movie moguls at the premiere.

Cleopatra Janice Kabila was on cloud nine, and she knew a lot of people were wondering about the tall, handsome black man on her arm. Ramses was built like a college football player and resembled the Hollywood actor Morris Chestnut. The brother was fine as Hell and well aware of it. Women have a way of throwing themselves at Ramses. A lot of Cleopatra's female fans were screaming and not just for her. Some of these ladies were fawning over Ramses, and the tall Angolan stud certainly loved the attention.

"If only I were enough for you," Cleopatra said to Ramses, who frowned briefly and then resumed smiling for the camera. Ramses has always been the kind of man who loves attention. Hell, mere hours before the big premiere, Cleopatra caught Ramses flirting with Lily, the chubby Congolese gal whom the studio hired to be her executive assistant. Yeah, Ramses loves a big butt and doesn't care if it's attached to a woman or a man. That's right, Ramses is bisexual, and Cleopatra has known from the get go...

"You're the only woman for me," Ramses said to Cleopatra, looking into her eyes. Cleopatra smiled faintly, honestly wishing that she could believe him. Six months after their romance began, Cleopatra went to the region of Manaus, Brazil, to film the hit movie From The Amazon With Love. While staying in Manaus, Cleopatra began to suspect that Ramses was cheating on her, so she hired a private investigator to follow him around. Lo and behold, Ramses went to visit Tatiana's Boudoir, an establishment catering to transgender women and the men who are into them.

Cleopatra remembered feeling stunned when the private investigator, Detective Romano, showed her a video of Ramses getting his dick sucked by Mistress Lola, a tall and curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed Afro-Brazilian transgender escort. After receiving a blowjob from Mistress Lola, Ramses put a condom on his dick and then bent Mistress Lola over. The Angolan businessman gripped Mistress Lola's hips and pounded his dick into her big ass while she stroked her own cock and screamed his name. Yeah, Ramses is definitely into transgender women...

"Fuck me, Papi," screamed Mistress Lola, and the Afro-Brazilian transgender woman squealed in delight as Ramses pounded his dick into her ass. Lola fucks a lot of men, and sometimes fucks male/female couples. Foreign black men like Ramses the Angolan stud were Mistress Lola's favorites. After pounding Mistress Lola's ass for a good while, Ramses switched things up. Mistress Lola sighed happily as Ramses sucked her cock, and then she put on a condom and fucked him.

"Give it to me," Ramses groaned, stroking his cock as Mistress Lola gripped his hips and slammed her thick cock up his ass. Ramses moaned in pleasure, loving the feel of Mistress Lola's cock up his ass. As much as Ramses loves the ladies and enjoys sex with them, he likes the feel of a cock in his bum and isn't about to give it up. Mistress Lola pounded Ramses ass with her cock and didn't let up until he had enough. Feeling great after some fun, filthy sex with a hot stranger, Ramses paid Mistress Lola for her time, took a shower and left. The bisexual Angolan stud never knew that Detective Romano filmed the whole encounter while hidden in the shadows.

"You cheating bastard," Cleopatra shouted at Ramses as he came home to her in their rented villa in Manaus opulent south side. He still smelled of sex and filth even though he'd showered. Cleopatra could smell Mistress Lola's scent on Ramses. Women can do that sort of thing. Ramses blinked in surprise as Cleopatra confronted him with the video provided by Detective Romano. Ramses looked at Cleopatra and shrugged. The bastard didn't even try to deny it. Well, denying his misdeeds when Cleopatra had video evidence would have been a tall order, even for a slick man like Ramses.

"Cleopatra, come on, babe, you know I love you, but I do have other desires," Ramses said with a shrug. Cleopatra hissed in anger and lashed out at Ramses, who stood there, weathering the storm. Grabbing Cleopatra's hands, Ramses glared at her. Cleopatra wept, wondering why she loved Ramses so much. The bastard liked to stick his dick into other women, other men, and pretty much anything on two legs. What is it with Ramses?

"Ramses, I know you're bisexual, and I accept it, but if you can't be faithful to me, just leave," Cleopatra said, and Ramses bit his lip and nodded. Ramses apologized, and then he hugged her gently. The next day, Ramses treated Cleopatra to a day of fun. They went to the beach, ate at fine restaurants and danced in a cool night club. Ramses treated Cleopatra as though she were the only woman in the world. Ramses ignored the hot women and handsome men that were everywhere in Manaus and gave Cleopatra his undivided attention. After some soul searching, Cleopatra decided to give Ramses a second chance...

Cleopatra and Ramses spent months in Manaus, Brazil, during the production of the hit movie From The Amazon With Love. During this journey, the couple mended their relationship. Ramses made an honest attempt at mending his ways, whether this is due to his love for Cleopatra or knowledge of her surveillance techniques, no one knows for sure. The couple returned to the Democratic Republic of Congo with mostly wonderful memories of their time in Manaus, Brazil. Ramses appeared to be a changed man. Cleopatra soon got hired for another movie, another major hit, which brings the couple to Paris, France, for the illustrious premiere...

"You're a goddess to me," Ramses said to Cleopatra and she blinked, pulled out of her little trip down memory lane by his deep, masculine voice. Cleopatra nodded, and then the two of them went on with the movie premiere. After talking with fellow actors and actresses, speaking with the international media, taking selfies with fans and pressing the flesh, Cleopatra and Ramses attended a nice gala/dinner and then went home. Once there, Ramses showed Cleopatra how much he truly appreciated her...

"Oh my," Cleopatra said as Ramses got down on one knee and proposed to her, with a four-carat diamond ring. Cleopatra's heart fluttered and she beamed at Ramses before screaming his name. Ramses grinned and put the ring on Cleopatra's finger, and thus, they were engaged. Cleopatra and Ramses went to the bedroom to celebrate. Slipping out of their fancy clothes, the leading lady and her hunky fiancé got down and dirty...

"Just relax," Ramses said to Cleopatra as he laid her on the bed, and admired her tall, curvy, and sinfully sexy body. Cleopatra grinned as Ramses kissed her lips and caressed her throat before sucking on her tits. Ramses kissed a path from Cleopatra's tits to her belly, and she giggled when he slid his tongue into her belly button. Ramses continued on a downward path, until he reached Cleopatra's crotch. Ramses buried his face between Cleopatra's thighs and began eating her pussy...

"Hmm, someone's horny," Cleopatra said, and Ramses grinned and ate her pussy like a hungry man. The young woman lay on the bed, moaning softly as her tall, dark-skinned and masculine lover sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. After a while, they switched positions. Cleopatra got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Ramses admired Cleopatra's ass and playfully smacked it, then went to work.

"I love this ass," Ramses said, and he slid his tongue into Cleopatra's butt hole while fingering her pussy. Cleopatra arched her back and moaned deeply while grinding her big ass against Ramses face. The Angola stud couldn't get enough of his favorite Congolese lady and proceeded to worship her divine booty. Ramses ate Cleopatra's ass, loving the way she smelled and tasted. Hot damn, why did mother nature make the African woman's body and booty so damned perfect? Just another one of life's mysteries...

"Hmm, Ramses, I want you to fuck me the way you fuck those other fellas and those transgender ladies you're so fond of," Cleopatra said, and upon hearing those words, Ramses froze. Cleopatra turned to look at Ramses, and flashed him a confident grin. Ramses looked at Cleopatra. They'd been together for a long time and while simply gorgeous, she was never kinky. Cleopatra never let Ramses fuck her ass, and when he asked her to wear a strap-on dildo and fuck him, she flat out said no. Why the change of heart?

"Are you sure about this?" Ramses asked carefully, and Cleopatra grinned and tossed him a small bottle of cream. Ramses watched as Cleopatra twerked her big ass for him, causing his dick to get hard as a rock. Ramses grinned as he admired Cleopatra's big butt. Well, to Ramses, a hole is a hole, whether it belongs to a female or a male. Ramses put a condom on his cock, smeared some cream on Cleopatra's butt hole, and then got ready. Time to tap that ass...

"Go for it," Cleopatra said, and Ramses caressed her big ass while sliding his hard dick into her butt hole. Ramses sighed happily as he felt Cleopatra's warm, tight butt hole grip his dick. Hmm, Cleopatra's ass was much tighter than that of Mistress Lola the transgender escort, or Lily, the big-bottomed executive assistant with the loose pussy. Ramses savored the experience as he filled Cleopatra's asshole with his big dick. After fucking so many women and men, Ramses has found his favorite piece of ass, and it turned out to be his fiancée Cleopatra. What are the odds of that?

"Hot damn," Ramses groaned, feeling the tight, merciless pressure of Cleopatra's warm, tight butt hole on his hard dick. Cleopatra gritted her teeth as Ramses pounded her ass. The tall and sinfully sexy Congolese-French actress had saved her butt for her man, and he seemed to be fully appreciative of it. Ramses fucked Cleopatra's ass like anal sex was going out of style, and at last she screamed passionately, overwhelmed with sensations while getting fucked. Ramses finally pulled his dick out of Cleopatra's asshole, and collapsed beside her on the bed...

"I am yours, Ramses, and I always will be, but I need your trust and fidelity," Cleopatra said, a little while later. Ramses lay in bed with Cleopatra in his arms, and paused. Why do women ask questions like these just as a brother is trying to catch some Z's? Cleopatra looked up at Ramses, who was quite tired after an evening of passionate lovemaking. Ramses bit his lip, knowing that this situation required careful handling.

"Cleopatra, you're the love of my life, the one I want to have a family and household with, let the past stay buried," Ramses said confidently, and this seemed to satisfy Cleopatra. Nodding, Cleopatra kissed Ramses then rested her lovely head on his hairy chest. Ramses smiled with not undue relief. Women, a man has got to learn to tell them what they want to hear otherwise there will be Hell to pay. Without further ado, Ramses and Cleopatra drifted off to sleep. What adventures, highs and lows await them? Fate only knows...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers