All Comments on 'Birdcage Ch. 02'

by GreenandGolden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My God

You are quite the storyteller !!! I’m so impressed and amazed with your writing skills ! My only complaint is the next chapter isn’t posted yet and so I implore you to continue it as I’m hopelessly addicted to it ! Thanks for sharing this with us , for free , as it well could be offered as a novel , whose proceeds made you quite well off ! Fantastic !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enticing

I love writing, and descriptive literature is a God send. I'm so a sucker for the badass characters, so I'm loving the dangerous undertones of "4". And her defiant attitude that tests his short patience. Continue writing. I look forward to more chapters.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I won't be reading any more of this. Not my style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

Easily 90% the stories (Maybe more?) on this site are pure fantasy, this story as a piece of writing is very impressive, grammar, drama, tension, sex all so vivid. It’s very well done and I wanted to read this, I really did.

For me it’s the story itself is the problem, I don’t think this is real but the truth of the matter is that everyday there are people there are suffering through this kind of horror. The world is full of monsters and they’re human. Anyone who claims that a negative reaction to this kind of content is ridiculous is only kidding themselves. Every year around 600,000 people go missing in the US alone, nearly 52% are female. They go missing for a vast variety of reasons. Can you still see this kind of story as something to jerk off to? Does it need to wait until it’s someone you know before you start caring about human trafficking?

GreenandGoldenGreenandGoldenover 3 years agoAuthor
Dear anon

I wanted to address your comment personally because I felt it was quite judgemental. Within the ‘non consent’ category on an erotica site, you’re going to find all manner of stories that in real life would be seen as atrocities. I struggle to comprehend how someone who was browsing the non-consent stories (and therefore it’s safe to assume, is interested in or enjoys these fantasies), would them be so judgemental of a story such as this. Yes it involves themes that I would never want to happen in real life, but that is true of any non-consent story. I don’t particularly support rapists any more than I do traffickers. On this site you’ll also find incest based stories, and horror stories, again these are just fantasies, and please don’t make them more than that. I hope you read this. If you weren’t anon I would have messaged you directly.

Thanks for your feedback,

G

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years ago
Good piece of writing

I have the same problems with non-consent. You would think people reading it would understand what the category means. It's not called rape, but could easily be so. Literotica doesn't want the victims to suffer, so they have to receive a modicum of pleasure from the sex, whereas in real life, most couldn't possibly enjoy any of it. And when I get a comment like yours, I wonder why the hell they're reading anything in the category - just so the can criticize the author? Leaving aside the unsavory topic, the prose was well written, tight, expressive and painted a picture, even if inaccurate due to most victims not wanting non-consensual sex.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 2 years ago
A Sale; and Entrance of the Bad Boy Love Interest

Well, what am I supposed to say? The intrigue of the first part is quickly lost as the place Joni has been abducted to turns out to be some kind of ridiculous super-secret high-class bordello fortress in Russia (!) run by Americans (or are these supposed to be Englishmen?) where customers do nothing they could not do with much less expenses in every regular whorehouse in the so-called civilized world.

I already immensely disliked the hassle in the first part to bring our supposedly virgin protagonist to the dizzy heights of superlative orgasm, hence I naturally loathed the ridiculous orgasm show her first “customer” has prepared for her. Apart from that it’s readily apparent that—beware of the spoiler!—it’s none other than her bad boy love interest who is as of yet still just a number (“4”) without a name, but who cares anyway for these cardboard cutouts of tall, dark, beautiful, and oh-so bad, bad boys? Well, I for one sure don’t.

The sale of the girls reminded me vaguely of a similar scene from the movie “Taken” (directed by Pierre Morel and written by none other than the master Luc Besson himself) where Maggie Grace’s character—also a virgin—is auctioned off as a sex slave to some sheikh. However, the movie version was much more ominous and tense than the languid and lame sales affair in the present story.

Moreover there are again many instances of slight sloppiness in the present writing. Take, for example, the following sentence: “Joni was overcome with the urge both to lean forward to taste him, and to run screaming from the room.” Why would she be overcome by these twin urges? He is supposedly a fear-inspiring person, so why on earth would she want to “taste him?” Wouldn’t it only be natural for her to run away from this man—preferably as far as she possibly could? But I know, since he’s her bad boy love interest it’s of course his irresistible bad boy aura (or whatever) that simply ensnares her and makes her magically fall in love him . . . blech. God, how I freaking detest this cheap CR writing! It’s just so darn ridiculous.

—AJ

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsalmost 2 years ago

Well constructed and capably executed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous