Birdcage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her final stop on the schedule as described by 4, was her first customer. Joni had no idea what this would entail, but going by her experience in the clinic room, she was gearing herself up for something fairly unpleasant. They couldn't fuck her though, 4 had said this himself...so how bad could it be?

Again she had been led by the guards like sheep to the slaughter, down more winding hallways and to another ornate wooden door. This was the first door she had been led to that had a number-'622'. The guard listened into an earpiece for a moment as Joni watched on, gaining a small insight into how the silent guards communicated to those in charge. She did always wonder how they knew where to go, and she made a mental note to herself that getting her hands on one of those earpieces would be extremely handy for an escape.

"In." He muttered, opening the door and pushing her forwards.

The room was a bedroom...a very beautiful bedroom but a bedroom none the less. The grand four poster bed was enormous and dominated the room. It was dressed in crisp white sheets with a creamy fur throw at the foot. The walls were off-white, the carpet cream and the furniture a pale beech colour. Two large dressers sat opposite the bed and in the corner was a large wicker rocking chair with another fur throw tossed artfully over it. The light in the room was soft and warming; candles sat in alcoves within the walls and flickered gently, casting dancing shadows all around. The room was a stark contrast to the garish red leather and gold decoration that the other rooms seemed to be furnished with. The room comforted Joni somehow, and she could forget for a moment what was about to take place.

"On the bed." The guard snapped her out of her reverie with his harsh tone, and he nudged her roughly forwards. Joni allowed him to lay her down, and she closed her eyes in stony resignation as he clamped her wrists and ankles into previously unseen cuffs at the base of each of the four posts of the bed. When she was securely strapped in, and spread in a large 'X' across the crisp cool sheets, he stepped back and listened once more to his earpiece, his finger pressed into it intently. He then turned, fished around in the dresser and returned with a thick leather eye mask, that resembled horse blinders. He brought it to her face and Joni felt the soft velvet lining press firmly against her eyelids. Memories flashed in her mind of being bundled into the van on her first night and the tight scratchy blindfold. This guard however was being unusually gentle, and he lifted her head to buckle the strap at the back, minding not to pull at her hair as they had done the first time.

"Thank you." She muttered without thinking, and he grunted his reply before she heard him step back and leave the room...And she waited...and waited...the room was silent.

Joni could only hear her own steady breathing, which made the familiar sound of the door handle being turned, deafening in the silent room. And then heavy footsteps at the foot of the bed. Joni wriggled her feet nervously. The shrugging off of a coat or a jacket. The 'clop' of a shoe being dropped onto the floor...and then the second joining it. Now without his shoes her 'client' was even more stealthy, and she jumped slightly when she felt the bed at her side dip with his weight.

"Hello?" She squeaked.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to speak to you or not?" She whispered...silence answered her. She wondered how famous her client must be to want to remain so secretive. Or maybe he just didn't think she warranted a conversation? Her mind was taken back to her conversation with Marnie, and the talk of 'rough, cheap' clients.

She felt feathery fingertips touch her collarbone and trace a line across, and down the centre of her chest, following the valley between her breasts. She squirmed, surprised by his softness, and how nice it felt when his fingers curved around the underside of one of her breasts. Her breath caught momentarily as his weight shifted, but his fingers carried on their lazy path down her ribs, the soft pad of his thumb drawing circles around her belly button. Joni's pelvis clenched and a warm tingle started to grow. His other hand joined, and in perfect symmetry they moved upwards, gliding over her ribs and the sides of her breasts, skating slowly along her inner arms and down her wrists. Fire burned where he touched.

His weight shifted again as he left the bed for a moment, and when he returned Joni heard the sharp 'SNIP' of scissors near her neck. 'SNIP' again, then once more, and she felt the scraps of the teddy pulled gently off her body. He continued like this, pulling next the remnants of her bra from her chest, and finally the tiny strip of fabric that had been her thong. Joni heard the fabric tossed onto the floor. Along with the heavier thud of the scissors. She waited...silence and darkness again. But this time she knew he watched her. She could imagine him raking his eyes up her naked body, her legs spread wide enough for him to plainly see the dampness there.

"Please..." Joni pleaded quietly. What for, she didn't know. Her mouth was dry and her breathing heavier now.

She felt the familiar shift of the mattress under his weight again, this time in the gap between her legs, and she tingled from head to toe as she felt his warm breath on the sole of her foot.

"Ahh.." she moaned out as his cool tongue softly traced a path up her ankle, his firm hands massaging her foot as he went. Joni's nipples ached and she feared that she was starting to leave a wet patch on the immaculate linens. She felt her shame begin to rise but this was quashed as she felt his fingertips meet her inner thigh. He kneaded the creamy flesh there and Joni prayed that he wouldn't stop.

"AHH" she moaned again, her pelvis bucking upwards as she felt a soft wet kiss place on her dark curly mound. She heard the man softly chuckle, a warm and delicious noise, and Joni arched her pelvis up desperately towards his mouth again. His hands circled her waist and held her firm, pushing her down into the bed as he continued. His mouth descended on her damp warm folds and Joni melted.

"Ohhhhhhh" she groaned loudly as he licked up her cleft lazily. Her toes curled painfully and the muscles in her thighs tightened. Everything in Joni was speeding up, racing towards her destination. Her companion however wasn't in any rush at all, and continued to slowly explore her with his tongue, fighting against her rising tension. He would circle her clit gently until she bucked against him, and then he would move to her inner thighs, planting teasing kisses as he went.

"Please..." she begged, her voice still a whisper in the darkness.

He paused for a moment to readjust on the bed, and Joni pictured the erection in his trousers, pressed uncomfortably into the mattress.

When his mouth pressed against her next it was firm and with purpose. He suckled rhythmically on her aching clit, his hands tucked underneath her now, kneading her buttocks firmly. He feasted on her, like a starving man, and Joni felt his nose pressed greedily into her soaked curls.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." Her whole body stiffened and she tumbled off the precipice.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck" the orgasm continued to roll through her like a wave, crushing all in its wake. Underneath the darkness of the blindfold she was blinded by stars and her heart hammered in her chest as if desperate to escape. She shuddered violently once more and collapsed into the bed, her legs shaking with the aftershocks of her pleasure. She felt him plant a final kiss on her inner thigh and then she fell into a deep sleep she didn't know she had desperately needed. When she came to, she was alone again.

She had been scooped up by the same guard as before, lifted like a wounded animal from the bed and wrapped in a rough woollen dressing gown with a tie waist. She was completely unabashed by her nakedness now, allowing herself to be dressed like a child and led wordlessly out of the white room. Her mind was foggy and slow, from both the orgasm and her interrupted sleep. She was thankful when the walk was short, and she arrived at a single plain steel door just two corridors away.

The guard paused here, waiting in an unseen queue, and after a moment the door clanked loudly as it was unbolted and another large figure exited, a dark dirty sack slung over his outstretched arms. He nodded politely at Joni's guard and dropped the sack with a thud to the floor at the side of the hallway. As it landed, the cloth moved, and Joni could see that it was a boy, wrapped in a long swathe of bloodied material. Shock sliced through the fog in her head, clearing it instantly. He must have been a teenager. No older than 18 or 19 she thought, but it was difficult to tell through the swelling around his face. Joni had seen a car accident when she was younger, she'd rang the ambulance and waited, too fearful to look inside the silent car. When they had scooped the lifeless man out, Joni had seen him. That's what this boy reminded her of, his face a mess of dark congealed blood. She watched him for a moment, his chest heaving under the fabric, and red bubbles foaming out of the corner of his mouth. Joni looked up at her guard, whose eyes stared fixedly on the steel door.

When they entered, the room reminded Joni of her very first night, arriving in the dusty meat locker line-up. It was plain; very few features save for a single hanging hook from the ceiling and 3 large steel tool chests along one wall. The air smelt thickly of sweat and a sharp coppery tang. The floor was a watercolour mess of dark stains.

"Good evening." Her head snapped up to watch '4' entering from a previously unseen door at the back of the room and the heavy metal slammed shut behind her as the guard left.

"How was your client?" He asked, shrugging out of his jacket and throwing it over one of the chests. Joni didn't know how to answer the question and took a step back to press herself against the door, her blood cooling in her veins.

4 answered for her.

"He was pleased...well done. This will be easier for you than it would have been." The door at the back swung open again and a tall wirey man stepped out. He wore a dark boiler suit, like Joni had seen mechanics wear, and a pair of thick framed glasses perched on his nose. He leaned against the back wall nonchalantly, sliding his hands into his pockets and looking towards 4.

"What's happening?" She managed to croak.

"I told you your behaviour at the auction would not go unnoticed." His blue eyes flashed up at her as he spoke, his hands casually filing through the top drawers of the chest.

Joni's heart sunk deeply into her stomach and her legs turned to jelly underneath her. Her hands searched desperately behind her for the door handle, and she pulled violently at it when she found it. But it was unmoving.

"This will be easier for you if you cooperate." He closed the drawer with a slam and stalked slowly towards her.

Joni stood tall on her quivering legs and lifted her face daringly, praying the tears stinging her eyes would dry up.

The air grew thick as he neared, and Joni was hyper aware of the fact that her inner thighs were still slick with her orgasm. The white room seemed like a distant dream right now.

He stopped when he was toe to toe with her, his huge figure towering over. Joni watched his eyes dart, scrutinising her face. She knew that her cheeks flamed red, and her eyes welled, but she hoped she had pulled her expression into something resembling courage.

His huge hand came into view moving towards her throat and turned to grasp the back of her neck. She gasped sharply as he pulled her close to him, just a sliver of air separating their bodies.

"I think I'm more than fair." He spoke softly, his fingers flexing violently at the nape of her neck, pulling painfully at the hairs there.

"So this is your second chance. Don't make me regret it. You don't ever want to see this man again." His head nodded almost imperceptibly at the boiler-suited man that Joni had lost sight of.

Her lungs burned and she gasped in a shuddering breath and jerked her head 'yes'.

Before she knew what had happened she had been spun around, the large metal door swung open; and she was ejected from it, tumbling down as she went. She watched 4's venomous face in the doorway as it was slammed shut once more.

She sat where she had fallen, on her bum on the dusty floor of the hallway, the dressing gown slung low off one shoulder, exposing one darkened nipple. She stared at the small dark puddle where the boy had lain and cried.

12