Birthday Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the bands were secured he stood back up, drawing his hands slowly up the inside of her leg until he met the feminine aspect of her sex. He felt slickness first, her cooch already dripping excitement down her thighs from one of the aphrodisiacs she'd taken. Its heat came next, like an oven it radiated out from her engorged lips, near sweltering. Engorged might have been an understatement, though. Her labial lips, red and puffy looked even more excited by their perfect hairlessness.

Skye ran the rip of his middle finger along the outer edge of her dripping gash, the tip just barely grazing her inner folds. Brae shuddered and moaned lewdly through her gagged-open mouth, her legs trembling at his touch. He remembered what she'd said and written before, about why she never confessed to him, that she'd never really thought she would ever be intimate with him. But after all these years, here she was, naked, gagged and restrained as he teased her eager cunt.

He couldn't know what she was thinking or feeling, but he hoped after the emotional hell they'd all been through, that she was happy to finally feel him like that. She was certainly acting like it, and looked like it, too. As far as he knew, the drugs didn't force a sense of love or affection, they only lowered inhibitions and amplified the already existing feelings of love and attraction. But how could he know for sure?

Even if she did enjoy this right now, would those feelings evaporate as the drugs worked their way from her system? Doubts creeped around the shadows at the back of his mind, but he ignored them for the time being. He just wanted to live in the now. He'd have to wait and see if the both of them regretted submitting to him, after the fact.

She tried lowering her hips to grind herself harder into his fingers, and as he stepped around to her side, he saw her eyes half lidded and a deep flush running from her chest, up her neck, and into her cheeks. He finally removed his fingers completely and she mewled pitifully, her hips trying to follow his hand, vainly.

"Stand up straight." He said sternly as he whipped his grool covered hand upside one of her firm ass cheeks, the loud crack and sting making her stiffen again, but stand upright.

The sound of a *squelch* behind them made him turn around. He saw Willow still standing straight by the bed, despite one hand schlicking her own sopping cunt as the other kneaded her heavy breast flesh and tweaked her stiff nipple. Her pale face flushed and lips parted slightly, as she watched him toying with the large futa.

"Hey!" He shouted gruffly. "Hands at your sides! I'll deal with you after!" Willow whined at his admonishment, but moved her hands back to her sides.

Her hands clenched and unclenched against her legs as she shook with carnal longing, the evidence of which he could see glistening down the inside of her legs and sticking to her fingers. Skye looked back to Brae and gently put his hand to her stomach. Her muscles tensed and rippled underneath the thin layer of supple, tanned skin as he gently pushed her backwards to the large device on the floor.

"Take a seat." He said as his sticky hand went to her shoulder, pushing her down firmly.

Brae awkwardly lowered herself onto the large black half cylinder so she was straddling it. With some movement from her hips she lined her aching cunt up with the tip of the 5 inch long dildo that stuck out from the top of the device and slowly lowered herself onto it, skewering herself on its length until her body sat firmly against the curved surface of the device.

Once down, Skye knelt down too, lifting her heavy sack with one hand he saw her engorged lips squeezing out against its surface, her clit resting hard against a silicone tab that stuck out from the front of the dildo's base. He lowered her balls tenderly and went about securing the anchors on her ankle and thigh restraints to each other, and then to embedded D-rings on the device itself, first on one side, then the other. When he was finished he checked his handiwork, making sure she wouldn't be able to buck herself, or the device, off when things really got going.

Satisfied, he reached down into the duffle and grabbed the last piece of her set, hefting the long box before holding it in front or her face as he watched her eyes become saucers.

"Have you ever seen one of these before?" He asked, his voice quivering with his own excitement. "Just nod or shake, for yes or no."

She nodded.

"Have you ever used something like this?" She tilted her head to the side, instead. Neither yes or no, then. "Something smaller than this, smoother?" She nodded slowly, eyes still wide as she looked at him.

"Last question. I'm going to put this on your Brae. Do you want to quit now and leave?" She locked eyes with him as she breathed heavily through her open mouth, and shook her head.

Skye smiled and leaned forward, softly kissing her warm forehead before leaning back and opening the package.

The contents contained a device that looked like something straight out of a torture chamber. He pulled out a long, steel banded cock cage. Only this cage wasn't meant to contain a small flaccid member, but a large, fully engorged one. He also pulled out a long smooth steel shaft with thick bulbs spread evenly along its length every inch, culminating in an especially thick bulb at its tip, with a large metal loop.

"I hope you're ready, Brae. This is going to feel a bit...uncomfortable." He warned as he set the cage down next to him and lined the narrow bottom tip of the sounding wand up with her leaking cockhead.

Gripping the top part of her shaft in hand, he carefully pressed the rod's end into her, eliciting a throaty whine from the futa, and sliding down until he came to the first bulb. While the shaft itself was only about 1 centimetre across, each bulb ballooned out to 2 cm, forcing her urethra to expand significantly to accommodate their girth. Thankfully, her piss hole was more than lubed enough with her own precum, that it only took a little extra effort to slowly work the first bulb into her, her skin stretching taut to take it.

"Arrggrghh!...AAHhhhhhggg!...Aahhhahaaaggg!" Brae's open-mouthed groans filled the room as she took the first bulb, and then the second, and the third, and so on until, after nearly 10 minutes of careful, steady effort, they'd arrived at the top of the beaded sounding rod, having sunk 16 inches of it into her.

"Shhhhh, good girl...good girl..." He cooed softly as he stroked her head and wiped her sweaty brow.

Despite the uncomfortable sensation running along the length of her shaft and deeper still into her, she leant into his stroking hand, appreciating the soothing gesture. Next came the cage. Hefting its weight he undid its ball-sack latch and slid the open end down over her cock until it rested against her pelvis. He was glad he'd picked the right size for this, having to go from memory in the store, but he's been fairly sure he was right anyway, as the image of her erect cock had been burned into his memory the night of his birthday.

Once snugly against her, he closed the latch around the bottom of her sack before it locked into place on the other side. It would have been hard enough for her to take the thing off restrained as she was, but the cage had one more trick up its sleeve. He produced a small cogged key from the box next, inserted it into a matching cog on the topside of the device, and began turning it clockwise.

With each turn of the key the bands of the cage became tighter and tighter, until, after some minor adjustments, each band rested tightly in between the bulges of the bulbed sounding rod sunk into her cock, locking not only the cage around her cock, but now making it impossible for the rod to slip out or be removed.

Brae panted heavily as he gave the loop at the top a cursory tug, causing her to moan through the ring as slobber and drool leaked from her open mouth. Satisfied that she was well and truly secured, he reached into the duffle again and brought out a small black remote control. He leaned his face down to her ear as he held the remote at the ready before whispering to her, so only she could hear.

"You know, if you hadn't been such a coward I would have been yours, Braeanna. I would have let you take me any way you wanted. I would have loved you. Your fear...it helped cause this. I want you to think about that as you lose your mind."

*click*

The device under her hummed into life as he turned it on to its lowest setting. The dildo inside her vibrating intensely inside her as the tab that cupped her clit shuddered along with it.

"OOAAagghhhh!...OOOAaaaGGGHhh!" The futa began to shake and buck against the device as it stimulated her, but with the restraints in place she was unable to shift herself off it at all.

*click...click...click...click*

He amplified the strength of the device's vibration until it sat just below its maximum setting as he watched her writhe from its vibrations for a moment before turning his attentions to the woman behind him. Willow still stood at attention with her hands at her sides, but her chest was heaving as thick strings of grool hung down from her own swollen cunt. Her whole body trembled with sexual energy as she awaited her turn.

He tossed the remote onto the bed as he walked over and stood in front of her, eyeing her up and down. He couldn't deny it, he'd missed looking at her. Despite its malnourishment, her body was still stunning to look at, but even though he wanted to kiss her, touch her, and hold her, he had a job to do before he could play.

He reached to the bed, took up a black lace choker and motioned her to turn around with a wave of his finger. Willow immediately spun and, sensing his intent, held her hair out of the way for him to secure it around her slim, graceful neck. After he was done he picked up the next item, a red ball gag exactly the same as the one he'd been made to wear.

"Last chance for you to say no to this, Wil." He whispered in her ear as he dangled it in front of her face. "Just tell me to stop, and I'll undo Brae and leave. You'll never have to deal with me or my little cuck dick ever again. Do it, slut. Give up on me and let me go." He knew he was being cruel, but he was also determined to give her every chance to stop things before he really let her have it.

Once again, though, Willow didn't hesitate.

"Never!...I'm yours Skye, and I'll spend the rest of my life making up for what we did to you every day if you let me...I love you." His heart swelled at her words, so heavy with resolve.

He was glad her back was to him so she couldn't see him tearing up at hearing her confession of unwavering love.

After slipping the ball into her mouth and cinching its strap behind her head, he picked up a third item. This one was new, he'd seen it in the store and had felt an immediate tingle of excitement run through him as he'd looked it over. He knew he wanted to use it on Willow, but he also knew he wouldn't mind wearing it himself later on, after he was done exacting his revenge on these two.

He attached the accessory's anchor to the gag strap on the back of her neck, then stepped over to her side as he stretched the other end over the top of her head and down her face, before inserting its blunt hooks into her nostrils and turning her back to face him. The tension pulled her nose up, not too hard, but just enough for the nose-hooks to give her face a grotesque, pig-like appearance.

Despite the ridiculous expression it gave her, there was something utterly erotic about the sight of her debased like this in front of him.

She was a fuck pig now. His fuck pig, and he was about to put her through her paces.

Grabbing another roll of bondage tape from the bed he wrapped her arms and hands behind her back as he'd done with Brae, then pushed her up onto the bed. after getting her to crawl awkwardly into position, he also attached cuffs to her ankles, then pulled out a spreader bar from her duffle and hooked her to it, before tying it to the foot of the bed and leaving her unable to close her legs. Lastly, he reached down into the duffle bag again and pulled something out, but hid it behind his back and he crawled up onto the bed beside Willow's supine form.

"I'm sorry I could never satisfy you, Willow." He began. "I'm sorry I could never give you what you so desperately needed." Tears were already welling in her eyes as she listened, shaking her head to dissuade him as he spoke of his inadequacy.

"I didn't realise you were so unhappy with me. I only wanted to make you happy, to love you for the rest of my life. But I guess I was lying to myself. I was never good enough for you." More tears streaked from the corners of her eyes as she shook her head even more violently, chewing and sobbing against the gag in desperate disagreement.

"I was never good enough for either of you, was I?" He looked over to Brae, who was slumping against the bed under the strain of the non-stop stimulation.

Sweat beaded her taut, smooth skin as her chest heaved with deep rattling breaths, her body suddenly tensing as a mini orgasm was forced from her restrained body and making her painfully engorged cock shake and bob under the added weight of her new cage and sounding rod. Despite her tribulation, though, she looked up and him and shook her head too, as she groaned through the ring gag.

"It's okay. You don't have to lie anymore. I get it. Thank you for showing me how wrong I was. I thought you two needed love, but you," He looked over at Brae. "All you need is sex. All you want to do is cum, right? And you," He continued, looking down at Willow. "All you need, is a big fat cock."

He punctuated his sentence by bringing his hand out from behind his back and flopping down a 14 inch long dildo onto her pale belly.

The hard silicone cock wasn't quite as long or thick as Brae's, he didn't want to risk buying anything bigger and seriously hurting her during his payback, but it was still more than enough to fill her right up.

"If you'd only told me you needed a big cock in you, I could have fucked you with one. Look, I bought this one just for you. You may have broken my heart, Willow, but I'll give you one last fucking. I'll fuck you with this big cock. A big one, like you wanted for all those years we were together. It's the least I can do to repay you for lying to me. Saying you love me, saying you'd do anything for me. I almost believed it, until I saw how your pussy throbbed like a bitch in heat when I flopped this massive thing out. Shhhhhh..." He gently shushed her as she cried and sobbed even harder into the gag. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you...what was it you said on my birthday? You'll 'get what you deserve?'"

He drew his hand down along her body to her pussy, running his hand across the slimy inflamed surface. It was even hotter than Brae's, and had already leaked into the bed sheet enough to leave a massive, growing wet patch. Good thing he'd bought the mattress protector after all.

He rubbed her cooch for a few minutes, massaging her engorged labial lips, teasing her clit, and tickling her gooch. He watched as she writhed beneath him, helpless as he tormented her, and then over at Brae. He'd drown her in pleasure, the both of them. He'd bring them to the edge of insanity, and then... He got harder in his pants just thinking about what would happen after.

Suitably warmed up from the drugs and his ministrations, he then dragged the heavy dildo down her body until the head flopped off her pelvis onto the bed, and lined the fat tip up against her entrance.

"You might want to bite down on something." He smirked as he began shoving the tool inside her.

Willow tensed as the thick head of the dildo began stretching her puffed pussy lips apart. By the time it was at the flared ridge of its silicone glans, her skin was already pulled taut around the inanimate intruder, making her whine and squeal into her gag. With a little extra effort, Skye pushed the toy past the glands and it popped into her with a wet squelch as she panted quick shallow breaths through her nose.

Now inside, he bore his way deeper into her, going slowly as to allow her to stretch out safely, but fast enough where she never got comfortable with the toys size. He barely began driving it into her when he felt a blockage. He'd only shoved about 1/3rd of the dildo into her, and it was already bottoming out? He sat, confused for a moment before the reason for the dilemma dawned on him. In the heat of her carnal yearning, her womb had descended. Her body was literally begging to be bred. A womb dropped not only when a woman or futanari were sexually excited, but when they were excited and wanted to breed with their partner. It descended to make sure their partner would be able to reach the precious baby chamber, so they could spray their seed right on the entrance of the cervix, or even inside if they were able to penetrate it.

The revelation stopped him cold for a few moments as he thought back to his birthday. Brae had managed to get more than 2/3rds of her cock into Willow before hitting her cervix, and she was thicker and longer than this faux organ. Willow's body, for all her bluster and mad cursing, hadn't dropped its most precious place for the futa, but right here and now, it had dropped for him.

Her body longed for him more than the well-endowed beauty who had dominated her right here in this very bed only a few weeks ago. He thought his chest would burst as his heart swelled again, as a simultaneous pang of guilt struck him. He should have noticed this that night. Maybe if he'd realized then... he would have stayed, and the two of them would have been able to explain what they'd done and why. They might have been able to move on immediately, despite the hurt he'd felt in the heat of the moment... But he hadn't, and all 3 of them had endured a month of suffering because of it.

He blinked back tears as he came back to himself and remembered what he was doing. That's right, he had left, and the feelings of betrayal that had been nurtured couldn't so easily be forgotten now. To kill them off for good, he needed to overwater them. Drown them in the depths of this twisted revenge.

He looked back down the dildo barely 5 inches in Willow's pussy. At this rate, he wouldn't be able to fill her all the way up as he'd planned, but that didn't necessarily mean he couldn't pack more into her. After all, beyond the blockade of her cervix was another few inches, at least. He began withdrawing the toy all the back down until the ridge of its glans caught on her pubis. Willow moaned against her gag, rolling her hips up as the silicone dick ground against her G-spot.

Working himself into a rhythm he began slowly pumping it in and out of her, gathering speed every few minutes or so until he was almost pistoning the toy cock into her snatch. Her chest and face had become flushed with animal excitement as he took her with the cunt-stretching 14 inch proxy, her tits bouncing wildly as it jacked into her over and over. The look on her face was a mixture of pain, and what he could only describe as rapture, made all the more savagely erotic by the hooks pulling on her nose to create a grotesque, pig-like appearance.

Every so often he would look down to the foot of the bed to Brae as she sat slumped against its foot-board. Her tongue hung limply out of her mouth, drool dangling from her tongue as she moaned throatily against the intense vibrations of the device she was secured to. As before on his birthday, her eyes never leaving him even as he mercilessly toyed with Willow.

When he thought she was ready, he took a breath and suddenly slammed the dildo into her, extra hard and extra deep. After a brief catch, the thing suddenly sank itself deeper into her body than ever as her cervix was penetrated for the second time in her life. liquid erupted from both her sets of lips as she squealed and bucked her hips off the mattress in surprise, the mind numbing feeling that exploded through her body blurring the line between pain and pleasure as an orgasm was ripped from her, just from the feeling of her womb being violated by her love, even if it was with a silicone dildo.