Birthday Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye stroked her thigh as her thrashing slowed, calming her. When she'd stopped bucking and spasming from her obvious climax, he looked down at the toy. More than half of the imitation futa cock was sat firmly in her body, packing her sex to its current limit. He slid off the bed quickly and grabbed the two accessories for the final piece of his torture. Coming back to her, he unravelled the first one, opening one end and looping it around her neck before closing it with a few snap buttons. Next he pulled the stretchy black fabric down, over the end of the dildo sticking out of her, and then fed it up under her ass and up along her back, before looping the other end around her neck again and closing its snaps, too.

The elastic fabric, now pulled extremely taut, held the dildo firmly inside as the two looped ends gently strangled her. No matter how she bucked or squirmed now, that toy wasn't going anywhere except deeper. Keeping the second accessory hidden, he crept up Willow's body and lay next to her, almost spooning her restrained form, as he taunted her again.

"Consider this as a parting gift to you. Back pay for all the orgasms I owe you from my pathetic little baby dick." He clicked the button on the dildo's remote, bringing it to life as it vibrated and twisted in her packed little cunny. "An ocean of pleasure for you to drown in." He breathed hotly in her ear before licking her earlobe and sliding back off the bed.

Clicking the dildo's remote he quickly brought it up to par with Brae's device, before grabbing that one, too, and showing them off to both his victims.

"I'm going to leave you now, but I'm going to give you the choice you never gave me. I'm going to leave the remotes here with you. If you decide you've had enough and want to quit, all you have to do is press the big red button here on your control." He pointed to the large red stop button at the bottom of each one.

"It'll probably take a little effort to hit it as you're both a little tied up, but it's a hell of a lot more than either of you gave me." He set down Willow's remote next to her on the mattress, and Brae's next to her on the floor. "Have fun, I guess. I don't know how long it'll take me to come back, if I come back. Honestly just seeing you both makes me sick. If you're still alive when I come back, well... I guess you should just try and survive first." He opened the door and turned to leave before adding, "This is your fault as much as it was mine. I wish we'd just been honest with each other from the start." Before closing the door on their moans and muffled whines.

Out of the room he slumped against the door and sighed deeply. He'd done it. He'd really done it and they'd gone along with it. He was ecstatic with their willingness to make things up to him, but he hoped they had the endurance for the long haul they were about to endure. He pulled out his phone and turned on the camera he'd set up to watch them as they squirmed. His own cock was rock hard as he watched them, both from the drugs he's taken himself as well as the knowledge of what he'd done, and was going to do.

He pushed himself off the door and walked slowly out to the living room and sitting down on one of the couches. It was time to play the waiting game. Setting his phone down on the table so he could keep an eye on them, he rubbed his face in his hands before sitting back and staring up at the ceiling as he walked through the final part of his plan in his head.

He'd gone through it 4 or 5 times, his eyes wandering listlessly around the room, when his idle gaze chanced upon a pile of wrapped gifts sitting huddled against the wall. His gifts, he realised. Skye got up and shuffled to the pile of birthday presents, totaling 6 in all, and 2 envelopes with his name written their fronts, one in Willow's hand, the other in Brae's. He'd completely forgotten about them, their presence barely even registering in his memory of his escape that night. He considered waiting to open them until after his plan was complete, but curiosity got the better of him.

Opting to open Brae's first, he ripped the envelope open to find a brightly coloured birthday card embossed with a glitter cover cake. He opened it and began reading.

'Dear Skye,

By now you've gotten your big 'surprise', and although I know it wasn't what you were probably expecting, I trust it was something you'll never forget. I know we've probably already gone through our spiel about why we did it, and that it was all a game to help you overcome your anxieties, and that we both love you very much, but just in case I was too much of a coward to tell you face to face, I wanted to write down here why I really decided to take part in this madness.

You're my best friend, and I love you, but I've never been able to tell you just what you mean to me. I don't just love you as a friend, and I haven't for a long time now. I love you more than a friend should love her best friend. I love you, in the deepest sense of the word. I've wanted to tell you for years how I felt, but I knew you didn't think of futa, or probably me, that way. I was scared to tell you because I thought it would mean losing you, and I couldn't let that happen.

But doing something like what we've just done to you, forcing you to confront your fears and desires, deserves equal payment, so here it is.

I love you, and I've wanted to be with as your friend, lover, girlfriend, and wife since we were kids. I'll always hope that we might find a way to be together one day, and I truly hope this crazy, fucked up thing we've done is a gateway to that in some sense. I don't mind sharing you with Willow if it means I get to have a place in your heart, too. I just want to be with you.

If, when all this is done and dusted, you decide you don't want me, I'll understand, and I'll back off if that's what you want from me. But I want you to know that even if that happens, my heart still belongs to you, and it has since the day you braided my hair at our secret hideout in the woods.

Happy birthday Skylar.

Hopefully, and forever yours, Braeanna.'

Skye's hands shook as he finished reading the card, and he swallowed a lump in his throat as he closed it softly. He could have almost laughed from it if it wasn't so profound and moving, his blunt tomboy of a best friend being more eloquent that he'd ever thought her capable of being. More than ever he wished he'd seen this those weeks ago. That he hadn't run out of the house that night, that despite the pain of their perceived betrayal he would have allowed them to sit him down and explain their cruel act to him despite his fear and broken heart. This card alone would have gone a long way towards healing him. A soothing balm for his shattered soul.

If not for their insecurities, maybe they could have gotten together and made a life for themselves. Their lives might have been so different and wonderful if either of them had just found the courage to confess their feelings. But...he couldn't completely begrudge how things had turned out due to their mutual weakness. He'd met Willow because of it, after all, and now he was in a position to be able to bring the two people he loved the most into his heart equally. He hoped he would be able to, in any case. If nothing else, it felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders having read her heartfelt confession.

Sniffling, he set it down on the table and took up Wil's card, tearing its envelope open and reading.

'My dearest Skye,

I love you more than I can put into words here. I could fill a library with the songs my heart sings for you and it still wouldn't be enough.

I know you were hurt and confused by what happened here earlier tonight, but I want to tell you here and now that no matter what you saw and heard, no matter what either of us said or did to you or each other, it was all with the best and most loving intent.

I pray our words move and calm you when we finally explain our motivations, strange as they may seem. This was meant to be an act of love, not cruelty. I hope now that you've experienced the worst imaginable scenario, and the dark secret desire you've lived with for these years is brought out into the light, that you know I love you utterly and without reservation, no matter what you desire or crave.

I know that you're probably still hurting and wary of us, no matter what we might have said to reassure you, but I want you to know this: I will do anything for you to make you know the depth of my love for you.

I will be your slave, your domme, your lover, your wife, your confidant, your cheerleader...Whatever you need me to be, I will be it, for you. I will spend the rest of my life making up for this night and what I did to you. If you never want to speak of this again, I never will. If you want it to happen again, it will. Anything you desire from now on, please trust that I will do all in my power to deliver to you.

Mind, body, and soul, I'm yours until the day I die, but even then my love for you will carry on into eternity.

Happy Birthday my dearest one. I look forward to celebrating a lifetime of them together with you.

Your Wil ~ <3'

A tear splattered on the card as he finished, its salty droplets making the dried ink of her letter run. Seeing her love for him so strongly written broke him anew, but in a different way that before. The remaining bars around the fractured pieces of his heart melted away, allowing the healing wind of both her and Brae's confessions to heal it. His hand clutched his breast once more as he felt his emotions swell within him.

He loved them both. God damn him, he loved them both so much.

A brief shadow cast over him at the thought, whispering insidiously into his ear that he wasn't worthy of them, but was struck away just as quickly.

No more of that.

No more insecurity, of thinking he wasn't good enough. Their love wasn't stolen by some trick or lie he played on them, it was offered freely and unconditionally from both. Each of them knowing exactly who he was now, to his very core, and rather than finding him wanting, they found him more than worthy. He was done playing the fool to his self-doubt and anxiety.

Laying the card next to Brae's, he checked on the two from his phone. Both of them were still writhing from their extreme stimulation as forced orgasms were eked out of them one after another, neither of them succumbing to temptation yet and hitting their off buttons. He was so proud of them. He checked the time, about 30 minutes since he'd left. He'd give them another 10 or so before ending their sexual torture, giving himself some time to go through the presents.

By the time he'd finished opening his gifts it was time. He'd taken his time unwrapping each one, delighted by each thoughtful present. A new watch, some new dress shirts, a few games he'd wanted to play, a top of the line laptop, some silly socks, and a set of beautifully crafted wine glasses accompanied by an equally pricey looking bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. He laid each of them out on the coffee table and smiled, before finally getting up and readying himself for the final part of the night.

He'd shaven and cleaned himself before coming over, but took a couple extra minutes to do a refresher, wiping his crotch and pits, and douching himself to make sure he was squeaky clean in and out. He filled a couple bottles of water and went to the bedroom, and with a final deep breath, opened the door and went in.

Both Brae and Wil were still writhing and moaning in pain riddled ecstasy as he arrived, neither of them having hit their remotes yet. The room stank with the combined aromas of their sweat and sexual juices, but he breathed it in deeply, relishing the carnal musk.

Brae was still slumped against the foot of the bed, her sun bronzed skin covered in a thick sheen of sweat that ran down her smooth skin and over her toned, bulging muscle. Her cock looked fit to burst from its metal confinement, the bulbed sounding rod even failing to completely stem the flow of her clear viscous precum as her member shook from the device below her.

The dildo inside her had was definitely stimulating her prostate as much as her pussy, and he could see her veins bulging on her sack as her lower abdomen bloated from the flow of cum they would be producing, but had no way of expelling, as strings of pre dripped down from the bulb at the top to meet the pussy juice running down the black device under her.

Willow looked just as ragged. The wet patch under her having expanded as her own juices leaked and squirted from her as the dildo writhed deep inside her. Speaking of which, the futa-sized cock seemed to have sunk even deeper into her, creating a distinct bulge in her stomach that moved as it wriggled and twisted away. She was covered in her own sheen of sweet sweat as she shuddered and shook from her seemingly never ending parade of torturous orgasms.

Their heads turned to him as they sensed him enter and, setting the bottles down, went over and took up each of the remotes and hit their red stop buttons simultaneously. The toys whirred down into silence, leaving the only sounds in the room their combined moans and whines.

He approached Brea first, kneeling down in front of her as he drew another plastic bag from his pocket, this one containing 3 black tubes. Opening it, he removed one with a gold dot on the cap, putting the bag with the other two on the bed beside them. He reached around and undid the buckle that kept the ring gag on.

She slowly opened and closed her jaw as the rubberized gag was removed, working feeling back into her mandible and wincing slightly at the pain.

"Ahh...skah...Skyyeee...p...please...leh me cuhh...let me cum..." The veins in her cock and sack bulged angry and purple with their demand for release. He gently cupped her cheek in his hand,

"Soon, but first, you need to tell me, Brae. You need you tell me what I am to you. Tell me how you feel about me. No more hiding. No more lies." He stared into her eyes as he encouraged her.

"Skye I...I love you...I've always...loved you...I'm...I'm sorry Skye...I'm a coward...I..." He wiped away a tear as it ran down her cheek.

"Shhhh...I love you, too Brae, and I forgive you, but before I let you free, I just have one more question." He held up the black tube up in front of her, watching as her eyes ran over it. "Do you trust me?"

"...yes..." Skye popped the top off and jammed it down onto the top of her toned thigh, the micro needles of the med-pen piercing her skin painlessly and hissing as it injected its chemical cocktail into her bloodstream.

The futa grunted as she felt a small sting immediately followed by an intense warmth that began spreading through her body.

He undid her ankle and thigh restraints, then took the cage key from his pocket and unlocked the restraining bolt on the top of the cage. The binds of the cage practically burst off as her cock was finally allowed to expand out to its full girthy glory. He quickly removed the metallic sheath and was about to begin pulling out the bulbed sounding rod when a ripping sound issued from behind the futa and stopped him in his tracks.

"NNggggAAAAhhhhh!" She roared.

With a display of overwhelming strength she flexed her chest, shoulders, and arms and began tearing apart the bonds of the bondage tape that had been restraining her. In a matter of mere seconds she had torn through it separating her hands and forearms, bringing them to her front as the rolled her shoulders and stretched feeling back onto her limbs. Skye sat wide eyed as he realized that despite his best efforts, she could have freed herself at any moment.

He looked up and saw her eyes boring into him with a fervent heat filled with an almost animalistic hunger. He didn't have much time. He bolted up and bounded onto the bed as Brae began unwrapping the tape from her hands. As swiftly as possible he began undoing Willow, starting with the fabric wrap that had been keeping the dildo lodged in place. He was gently pulling the oversized silicone cock from her stretched out cunt when he looked over and saw she'd removed the tape completely, her eyes still following him. She still had the sounding rod to deal with, but he could feel the seconds ticking by too fast as he desperately sat Wil up and began undoing her own taped bonds.

Luckily he'd used a lot less for her, as he was less worried about her being able to tear herself out of it in the heat of her sexual torment. Once done, he took the next tube out of his pocket, this one marked with a blue dot, and cupped her flushed face in his hands as they shook from a sudden adrenaline rush. Her eyes, half lidded as they were, followed him just as Brae's did, a look of loving adoration on her exhausted face.

"Willow, I forgive you. I love you." A beaming smile lit up her face as he said it, but he had no time to stop and admire her. "I need you to do one last thing for me, baby." He held the pen in front of her. "Take this, and inject yourself, and then," He raised his voice and turned it to Brae. "Join us on the bed." Willow immediately took up the pen and popped the cap before jamming into her thigh and injecting the serum.

He backed off as she dropped the pen and slumped forward to unto her own ankle restraints from the spreader bar, and began tearing off his clothes quickly. Brae had stood up and he could see her removing the last of the bulbs from her urethra.

"UUGGHHHhHH!" She groaned as the tail end of the rod finally came free, a gush of precum squirting from her supercharged donkey dick as she threw it to the floor and immediately made for him. Skye barely had enough time to take the last pen from his pocket as his pants came off, this one with a pink dot, injecting himself in the right side of his ass, before she was upon him.

She knocked the used pen from his hand before pushing him back against the bed and pinning him down in one smooth motion. Then, her mouth was upon his, mashing her lips hard into his as her tongue pried his teeth apart and wrestled his own small muscle into a quick submission. Skye swooned as she moaned ravenously into his open mouth, delighting in the first kiss with his best friend and new lover as her sweat covered body pressed hotly down on top of him.

She felt as if she had a fever, but he knew it was a result of the final stim-pen injection she'd taken. The combination of aphrodisiacs, stimulants, and 'organ enhancers' in her specially designed mix was putting her into an animalistic frenzy, and her mind would soon be lost in a ravening haze of carnal hunger, as would they all. Skye could already feel the heat spreading out through his own body where he'd stuck himself. his prick, already hard enough from the pills he'd taken, was going into overdrive, as a searing heat invaded his balls and travelled up his shaft to the tip where clear pre began leaking out in steady pulses.

His prostate was pulsing with need in his very core as Brae continued pressing onto him, and her weight was soon joined by Willow as she cut in from the side and began making out with half of his mouth, as Brae made out with the other half and eventually, each other, too. The three of them became locked into a ménage a trois of sweaty forms and entwining limbs as they desperately explored each other's mouths and bodies.

"Mmmnngggmmmngnngmm! Ahh! Bra-mmmnggnnggg!" He tried to call out after minutes had passed by, finally pulling back a little, but his mouth was quickly filled by two invading tongues again. "Brae-Mnnggngngmm! Mnnggghnnmmm! Wil! Brae, stop!" He practically shouted as he thrashed his head from side to side desperately.

The tactic seemed to work, and the two finally paused their combined assaults, as they stared down at him, spit covered tongues hanging out from their lips as they did.