Birthday Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But despite its less compressing grip, the soft loose flesh of her love tunnel provided its own new world of pleasure to him. His achingly steely dick glided in and out of her, more from the rhythmic fucking Brae was giving him than from his own volition, her slick, slack walls stroking him like a delicate glove, spasming every now and again as, despite his smaller member, she was rocked through orgasm after orgasm.

"Ahhh! M-...Mommy!" He was deep into this now, not even questioning himself as he called her that. "I'm gonna cum again!"

"D-...Do it, baby boy! Cum for Momma like a good little bitch-pup!" She panted encouragingly him as she suddenly began slamming herself into him, all three of their wet bodies loudly clapping together in their animalistic rutting.

He felt his balls contract as he came again, the sensation feeding the pleasure of his prostate being ground out by Brae's thick bitch-maker, and eking out another anal orgasm as his balls emptied themselves in his lover's hungry snatch with every thrust of the powerful futa railing him.

They were all dripping sweat and aching from their erotic exploits as Brae finally approached her second penile orgasm. Her breath becoming ragged from the extended exertion as she began raining spanks down onto his vulnerable ass.

*SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!... SMACK!...*

One after another until the impacts went from pleasantly hard, to stinging, to uncomfortable, to downright painful.

"Fuck! I own this ass now, bitch! UUNNFF! You're nothing but my little cock sleeve, Skye! HHRRF! Is that what you really want? UUNNGF! You wanna be- UUNNFF! Daddy and Mommy's sissy little bitch for the rest of your life? FUUGHH!" Every second word she uttered was punctuated by another wincing spank on his already searing cheeks as she mercilessly pounded into him.

"UUuHHhhUUHHh! YyYEEsSS DddAAAdddYYY! Ii'MM YYooURRr GGOoOdd SSiissSY PUuppPYY! Ii'MM yyooUuRr BbiiTTccHH!" He cried through his painful ecstasy.

"Uuughhhh! OOOHHH, FUCK!" Willow moaned from in front. "Do it Daddy! Breed our bitch boy again! Stuff him with your fucking alpha cock fill him with your spunk!"

"Here it comes, pup! Here comes Daddy's hot cream!" She shouted as she hilted herself and her balls slammed painfully into his as they unloaded their precious seed into him for the second time that night.

Heat bloomed in his core again, and he could feel it rising and swelling his insides as another multitude of thick steamy ropes were shot into him from her crotch cannon. The load was smaller than her first one, being a single pure load rather than a build-up of multiple, but he nonetheless felt his insides ballooning as they expanded to accommodate the sudden influx of nut butter. He reached to his deformed belly again, his hand resting just above the bulge of her embedded cock as he felt himself swell.

His mammoth-cocked futanari beauty of a best friend, come lover, sheathed in his ass unloading her spunk as he was balls deep in the moist cunt of his voluptuous, loving girlfriend. He had never been happier. Actually, no that wasn't quite right now, was it? He was sandwiched between his two lovers. His Mommy...and Daddy. A thrill ran through him at the thought, triggering another mini orgasm as Brae's pulsing cock began slowing its seed deposition.

Skye's heart was pumping a mile a minute as the stamina fortifying drugs began to wear off in his system. He slumped forwards on to Willow's wet back, their sweat and scents mingling together as he slowly began sliding to the side. His slagging movement causing a chain reaction which managed to bring his two lovers down with him, the three of them crashing to the mattress in a heap of bodies and tangled limbs, still connected via the short chain of dicks.

They lay there in their collective filth as Brae slowly stroked his matted head of hair, leaning in to lick his neck and gently nibble on his ear affectionately as Willow kept her ass pressed against him, caressing his thigh and arms as she practically glowed with post coital bliss.

"We should probably get things cleaned up a little..." She said after a few minutes of having enjoyed Skye's arms wrapped around her, as his dick stayed buried in her pussy, after so long apart.

He and Brae grunted their assent as they groaned and got up. His prick slipped out of Wil's cunt with a muted squish, but as he felt Brae begin drawing herself out of him, he quickly stopped her.

"No! Stop! I, uh...I don't think we want to make that kind of mess in here." He cautioned, imagining the torrent of jism that would be unleashed when she unsheathed herself.

"Yeah, he's right. Remember the clean up after his birthday, when I...well, you know?" Willow added, looking askance as she said it while rolling off the bed, obviously still somewhat ashamed by the whole incident.

"Okay, well, what then? I can't just keep myself in him all night, now can I? Ha hah!...unless..." He looked back at her face as she pouted her lips, pondering the possibility of keeping him as a cock-sleeve through the night.

"No. No, no, no. I'm not ready for that kind of...physical commitment...yet." He said quickly, trying to forestall any further though on the idea.

"Hmmmm?" Brae hummed as she looked down at him, amused by his sudden panic, as her eyes still somehow gleamed at him hungrily. "Weren't you just saying you wanted to be our little fuck-toy, bitch-puppy?" She teased him as she leant down and gave one side of his sweaty face a long lick with her tongue as she simultaneously twisted one of his nipples.

"I did! I do!" He tried explaining, while forcing himself to hide how much he relished the feeling of her molesting him like that. "It's just something we should probably, you know...work up to."

"Fuck you're cute when you're shy, babe. I can't believe we didn't do something like this sooner."

"I know, right?" Wil chimed in as she began organising some of the toys off the bed and started un-tucking the sheet and rubberized mattress protector from the bed. "I'm just so happy, though..."

She trailed off as she looked up at him and Brae, happy tears forming in her eyes as a trembling smile formed on her lips. "I'm so happy that things worked out, and...and that you're back, Skye...and we can all...move forward together..."

"Shit, Wil, stop it! Don't fucking make me cry now, I'm already so goddam dehydrated!" Brae laughed as she wiped the corner of her eye.

"Hey," Skye piped up. "Ummmm, I still have this cock in me, soooo..."

The three of them laughed together for a few moments, enjoying the levity before they collected themselves.

"Alright," Brae said as she wrapped an arm around him and began moving towards the edge of the bed. "To the bathroom, then." Shifting themselves awkwardly off the mattress, they were able to safely plant their feet on the ground with her 14 inch cock still in his back door, plugging up the massive volume of nut butter sloshing around his insides.

Willow gathered up the other two corners of the sheet and rubberized mattress protector as Brae wrapped her other arm under his and effortlessly lifted him off the ground, carrying him to the bathroom like a living sex doll, still impaled on her, as his legs dangled limply in the air.

Once in the bathroom she stepped the two of them into the tub and gently put him down, having to bend her knees slightly from his shorter height. Her dick was starting to flag as well by now, only being semi hard as she drew her hips back and slipping the cum covered shaft from his hole like a slimy, flesh coloured eel. As soon as her cockhead came free with a wet, filthy *plorp*, a deluge of warm futacum followed, draining from his gaped asshole.

Just as before when she'd removed her cock from him, he felt physically relived at the lessened pressure on his guts, but at the same time an odd sense of emptiness as the loss of her presence in him. He placed a hand on his stomach and pressed softly, forcing more of her load from his intestines. He felt a little weird shitting out Braes semen like that in front of her, but when he looked over his shoulder she just seemed fascinated, if a little dissatisfied.

"We're gonna need to buy you something to plug you up when I cream in you, Skye." She said as another blast of jizz shot from his ass, coating the tub and splattering over their bare feet.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I know I'm making a mess-"

"No, that's not what I mean." She interrupted him softly. "I want...I want you plugged up, so it doesn't go anywhere. I want to see you bloated with my cum, and I want it to stay in you, like you're pregnant. I want to watch as it becomes a part of you..." She was staring into space, her eyes on his butt, before she shook her head slightly and locked eyes with him.

"Would...would that be okay?" She sounded so unsure, he could have almost forgotten that she'd been fucking his asshole like a jackhammer not 10 minutes prior, had it not been for the warm jizz leaking from it right now.

"Umm...yeah...I think...I might like that." He whispered back with a coy smile.

"'Might like' what?" Willow said as she joined them in the bathroom, her voice chirpy and happy despite the hours of strenuous activity she'd just been through.

"I want to buy a nice big, comfy plug for Skye's butt, so all my cream stays put when I breed him. Hmm, might need to find something for you, too, Wil...Something about having two pretty things like you two plugged full of my jizz gets me, like...really, really hot." Her semi hard cock twitched as if to evidence her claim.

Willow stepped into the bathtub, in front of him, just as the cascade of cum coming from his hole diminished to a trickle.

"That does sound nice!" She agreed as she brought her hands up to either side of his face and cupped his cheeks gently in her hands, forcing him to meet her adoring gaze. "How about it, puppy? Both of us can have matching cum-tummies!" It was almost magical, how she could make something like that seem so enticing.

"Y-Yeah!" He replied, his heart fluttering at the thought of the two of them, each looking 9 months pregnant as Brae held the back of their heads, and pulling their lips along either side of her gigantic cock shaft.

She lulled his lips to hers and they shared a deep, adoring kiss. Her love and relief at having him back, plainly evident the intimate, almost chaste, embrace of their mouths. He felt the final seams of his heart mending themselves, healing him completely before her lips withdrew from his, pure love shining in her eyes as she looked at him.

"Alrighty then," She said. "Time to get clean."

"Ahem! Uh, b-before we do that." Brae coughed from behind them. "I, uh...I want to do something first." The two of them looked quizzically at the tall futa blushing before them as she continued. "I, ahh...I wanted to...mark you, Skye..."

"Haven't we marked him enough, Brae?" Willow asked, gesturing to the array of bite marks, scratches, red hand prints, and hickeys which covered him almost from head to toe. "You creampied his boy-pussy, heck, we even squirted all over him!"

"Yeah, but...I wannapgnglnhm..." Her voice trailed as she spoke, her face becoming flushed a bright red.

"What..." Skye encouraged her. "What is it you want...Daddy?" He looked up at her with puppy dog eyes as her own widened slightly as her cock twitch again, strongly.

"I wanna...mark you with my pee...cause you're my slut-puppy..." She finally got the words out, sucking her lips in anticipation of their response to her bizarre request.

"Oh!" It was his turn for his eyes to widen as he contemplated her request.

He and Willow had never done anything with watersports, just like they'd never really done anything with anal play before they'd begun dabbling in the weeks prior to his birthday, but even she hadn't tried to pee on him when she'd been subtly bitching him. He wasn't the biggest fan of the idea of being pissed on, but considering all the things they'd already done that night, somehow wasn't disgusted by it, either. This had been a night of experimentation and debauchery, and he wanted them all to feel safe and accepted, kinks and all.

"O-...Okay. Should I, um..." He hesitated before carefully getting down onto his hands and knees in the tub, its floor slick and slimy with Brae's girlcum.

"Yeah, yes! Thank you, babe! Shit, I don't know what it is, but I just have, like, a primal kinda urge to do it, you know? Like, I'm claiming you as my personal bitch!"

"Ahem!" Willlow cleared her throat from behind him, her arms crossed under her massive tits as her foot tapped the tub's porcelain floor, irked.

"Oh! Sorry, Wil, poor choice of words, I guess? 'Our' personal bitch, how about that? Get in on this with me, girl. Piss on him with me."

"Hmmm, that's more like it. You don't mind, do you baby?" He looked down at his kneeling form below her.

"Well...in for a penny in for a pound, I guess." He said as he turned and shifted himself so he was sitting his sore butt on his heels between them.

"Just relax, pup, and close your eyes." Brae purred down to him as she took her 9 inch flaccid cock in hand, aiming it at him, as Wil lifted on leg and rested her foot on the lip of the tub to better spray him.

He complied, closing them tightly as he waited for them to cover him. He didn't have to wait long. After only a few seconds he felt the first warm droplets hit his chest and shoulders from either side. The faint drizzles turned quickly into thick, hot streams as they relaxed their bladders and unloading their combined torrents onto him.

He opened his eyes slightly, peeking up at them as they drenched him. Willow gazing down at him in rapt adoration as she held her lips open with two fingers, and Brae grinning deviously through half lidded eyes as she bit her lip in primal exhilaration.

"Eyes closed, pup." She chided him softly as she hefted her meaty trouser snake and brought her straw gold flow up his body and onto his face and head. Wil's stream followed suit as he briefly saw her shift her hips upwards to move hers to join Brae's, before the sprays hitting him forced him to shut his eyes tightly again.

Their golden shower lasted for nearly a full minute before thinning off down to a drizzle and finally stopping completely, and as a final act of ownership they each took a step forward and ground their crotches on either side of his head for a few seconds before stepping back again.

"That's my good boy." Cooed Wil as she bent down and took one of his arms to help him up, Brae taking the other side.

The three showered and cleaned, soaping and rubbing each other down as they cleansed themselves of their various combined bodily fluids, before stepping out and drying. Moving back to the bedroom naked, he saw Willow had bundled up the sheet and set it beside the room's trash can.

"No sense even trying to clean that thing after what we just did on it." She explained as she pulled out a blanket from the linen cupboard. "We'll need to buy some more robust sheets for next time."

"Better do it tomorrow, then." Brae added as she threw a few pillows back onto the bed for them. "I don't plan on holding myself back anymore now that I've finally got Skye and you, Wil."

"We'll probably need to look into getting a lot of new stuff." He said as all three of them crawled into bed with each other, Brae and Willow snuggling up to either side of him and pressing their warm, naked bodies into his under the cover. "New sheets, new furniture, a new bed, even a new place. I don't think either this place or your place can easily accommodate three people, Brae."

"Hah! And definitely not the little shit box you've been living in for the past few weeks, eh?" She laughed as her she reached down, positioning her soft python in between his sore, red cheeks.

"Yeah, definitely not." He agreed with a smile. "Hey, you'd better not have your way with me in my sleep!" He warned her off with a small chuckle as he wiggled his ass against her junk. "I'm gonna need at least a day of two to recover after tonight."

"Awwww, " Willow clucked as she pressed herself more tightly into him from the front, tucking his prick between her thighs and cunt as she pressed her soft chest into his. "Sorry, baby, but I don't think you're going to be getting a choice in that, for a while at least. We've all got so much lost time to make up for, and after all, your own cute little bitch-pup, now. And a good puppy does what their Mommy and Daddy tell them to do."

"That's right, little boy." Brae added from behind him again. He could practically hear the smirking grin as she spoke up. "Don't worry though. We'll train you to be the perfect sissy pup for us. We'll train you so well, and smother you in so much love, that you'll never even think of life without us again. Like I've always told you, Pet, 'When I find who I want, I'll never let them go.'" She whispered to him as she licked his ear.

"She's right, baby. We're never letting you go again. You're ours forever, now." Willow agreed, licking up his chin before planting a sensuous kiss on his lips.

Skye smiled into the darkness as he felt himself drifting off to sleep sandwiched between his two lovers. He was contented, truly and utterly, as he drifted off, eager for the beginning of the rest of his life as he finally succumbed to his happy exhaustion. He loved them both with all his heart. His beautiful Willow, and his powerful Braeanna.

His loves...His goddesses...

*****

**Aaaaand that's a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed the ride :)

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and encouragement on my first foray into public uploads! This is the end of Skye, Willow, and Braeanna's story (although there might be an epilogue somewhere down the line), but there will be more stories coming, centering as always on 'futadom on male'. I look forward to uploading more soon!

-Jamie **