Birthday Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brae...I want you to fuck Willow again."

"Wha-? N-no! I don't want to hurt you again like that! Skye, I want you! Please...I've waited so long for this! I need you...I need to feel you!" She sounded so desperate as her tongue flicked out, licking up across the side of his face.

"She's right baby, we don't want to hurt you like that ever again!" Willow pleaded from his other side, her voice pained at the memory of his birthday.

"I know! But you're not this time. This time I'm telling you to. Look...if we're going to make this work the way I think we all want it to, the two of you can't just be in this for me. You need to be able to be with each other, and me, and...sometimes I think I'm going to want what happened on my birthday...to happen again...you were both right...I needed it." The two looked down at him in surprise as he bared his heart.

"I needed you to do what you did. Forcing me to live that twisted fantasy was the only way I could come to terms with it. Wil...I love you, and you too, Braeanna...but I also loved how the two of you humiliated and demeaned me. I loved how you both cucked me like you did. I'm... I'm not saying I want the...cucking thing to happen all the time, but...I want you both to feel comfortable dominating me together, or me dominating the both of you, or any combination between the three of us. We all need to be comfortable with each other if we're going to...to live together from now on. So, I want Brae to fuck you, Wil. I want her to fuck you like she fucked you that night, like a lover."

The two looked from him to each other, and back down again, loving smiles coming to their sex crazed faces as they nodded their understanding. They each took one side of his face in each of their hands and caressed him lovingly before planting one more deep kiss on his lips. As soon as they parted Brae tore herself off of him and pounced on Wil, throwing her to the side of him as she grabbed the back of the woman's legs and pushed her knees up to her chest.

She lined the dripping tip of her dark purple helmet up against Wil's engorged, sopping cunt and rubbed it up and down a few times before pressing forward and splitting her lips wide with her thick cock.

"AAHHH! Ahhhnn, FUCK! It's so fucking thick!... I forgot how big you were, Brae! Slow! Go slow!" Skye could see the conflict on Brae's face at the desperate request, her chemical enhanced desire to fuck at odds with the woman's request.

Fortunately her sanity won out this time, and she slowed herself, easing her cock back out to the tip before easing it back in. over and over she repeated the motion, inching herself deeper into Wil's body until, after about 6 inches was inside, she came to the fleshy border protecting the entrance of her womb.

"OOHHH! Oh shit fuck shit! You're there! She's there, baby, she's already at my fucking cervix!"

"You can take it! Fill her up Brae! Stretch her all the way!"

"God, Wil! You're even tighter than that night! Are you sure?"

"FFUUCK!... Do it! fill me all the way up!"

Backing out until only the fat head of her cock remained inside, she took a breath before pushing back in, harder this time. With an extra bit of force, her hips bucked and jammed the head forcefully into the rubbery sphincter, bearing down until the little internal hole gave out and spasmed open allowing her all the way in. Skye watched as she sunk an extra few inches into Willow before she stopped again, her bell-end now hitting the back wall of her womb. The massive outline of her mammoth cunt-stretcher clearly evident as it bulged her pale, trembling abdomen.

"OOOOHHHHHHH SSHHHHIIIIIITTT! UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!" Willow's eyes rolled back as she suddenly shook and bucked against the toned body pinning her down, cumming form being completely penetrated, just like his birthday.

He crawled up close to her ear and licked it tenderly.

"How does it feel, Wil?" he asked softly. "How does it feel to have Brae stretching you out like that again?"

"Oh, god Skye! It hurts! But it feels...I'm...I'm so full! She's in my womb, baby! Fuck, she's crushing my fucking baby room with her giant monster cock! Fuck fuck fuck fuck! You...you need to feel this Skye! I want you to know what this feels like! It's incredible!"

"Tell me the truth, Wil." He pressed her as he reached an arm over and began pawing at one of her bouncing tits as Brae slammed into her repeatedly her rhythm strong and steady. "It wasn't all an act when she was fucking you that night, was it?"

"Nnhhgggg!..." She bit her bottom lip, a worried look coming to her eyes as she struggled internally with herself.

"No more lies, Wil. No more lies." He pulled and twisted her nipple hard, punishing her for her silence.

"Ngg-Ahhhh! No! No it wasn't all an act!"

"You were loving it, weren't you?"

"NNgghhh...Yes! I'm so sorry baby! But she's too good! Her cock reaches places you could never...you're just not big enough baby, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Skye, please don't hate me, please!" He let go of her nipple, watching as the marshmallow soft tit-flesh bounced back and was caught back up into the rhythm of the futa's steady thrusts.

"I don't hate you, Willow." He moved to caress her head as she took half of Brae's fat tool. "I don't. I know she's big baby, I understand, its okay."

"Oh...oh christ, Willow! You're milking my dick!" The futa growled through her teeth.

"Pound her, Brae! Pound her into the mattress like a whore!"

Brae didn't have the wherewithal to hesitate anymore, her need to breed finally taking control as she set herself and began ploughing Willow's cunt in earnest.

"You love this big futa cock, don't you, Wil?" He yelled at her, slapping her bouncing tits as he was mercilessly bred by Brae's superior, womb breaking futacock.

"NGNgghgHHGGHGHgG! YYYEeesSSSs! OOOhHHhHH, FFfuUUCCkKk I LLoooVVveee IIITTT!"

"Who's cock do you love more, babe? Who's cock do you want more?" Despite his newfound openness and renewed love for the two, his heart still tightened as he waited for her response, a part of him still dreading what he expected to hear and bracing himself to be relegated to 2nd place in her eyes.

"UUHHhGgGGGGnNNNgGGgg!! II LLOOvVeeee...II LLoovVeEEe YYOouurrsS MmOoRrEEE! SShhEE'ss SsOOO FFUUCcKKiINNGGG BBiiGgG!...AAnaNNDDD SSoOo gGooDDD!...BBUuutT YYooUUuu...yyYooUURR CCcoocckk IIssS pPeeERrrffEECCtt sSSkKkyyLLaaRR!!" He blinked as he processed her fuck-addled response, a breath he hadn't even realized he was holding escaped in a long hiss as fresh tears began welling in his eyes. Tears of relief and joy.

He couldn't doubt those words. There was no deception in that fucked-silly confession.

"Thank you, baby...Thank you." He leaned over her face and kissed her hard, the two of them making out while she was turned out by Brae.

He bloke it as he felt sweat dripping onto the back of his head, and heard the futa's breath growing ragged and shallow. He remembered that sound from his birthday, right before she'd filled his girlfriend's cunt with her thick seed. Skye tore himself away from Willow's lips and shimmied further down to Brae's backside, pausing as Wil's hand reached out desperately for him needily, as if afraid he'd leave her again.

He took it firmly in one of his and smiled adoringly at her as he positioned himself to look between Brae's thighs, seeing the place where his two lovers were joined. The view was even more astonishing than it had been when he'd been tied to the chair. Up close and personal he saw just how stretched her pussy was around the soda-can thick rod of the powerful futanari. How her flesh clung so tightly despite how wet she was, and pulled out with the shaft as it withdrew with each back thrust, before being pushed back as her hips drilled the mammoth cock back inside to Wil's limit.

Brae's heavy, cum churning balls twacking heavily against the underside of her pussy and plump ass as they swung wildly with every thrust. Her veins bulged out in her sack skin, feeding the two giant orbs with precious cum generating resources as it got ready to finally release its mega load inside a nice wet hole. The futa's own cunt looked ready to be bred itself, its thick sloppy juices running down her thighs and hanging from her fat labial lips in heavy, swinging ropes.

Skye wanted to bury himself in that pussy, his face and his dick, but that would have to wait for later. He suddenly gripped her sack just above the swinging nuts and pulled down hard on her sack as he began to see it rising. The skin tightening in his grip as it got ready to unload.

"Oh no you don't!" He yelled. "Don't you dare cum! Stop! Stop!" Brae whined and shrieked through gritted teeth as she felt her impending orgasm torturously paused by the hard yank on her sensitive sack skin.

"Pull out! Pull out of her!" Brae whimpered angrily again, but pulled her hips back slowly as he continued pulling hard on her scrote, as if dragging her by a leash.

The wet head of her cock came free of Wil's well fucked hole with a squishy *schlpop*, precum freely running out from her piss slit.

Seeing she was out, he released her sack and rose to his knees, letting go of Wil's hand and taking Brae's face in both of his, turning her face to him before planting his lips on hers. Her frustrated whimpers died slightly as she melted in his kiss, adoring the feel of his lips and tongue on hers again. He bloke the kiss with a wet POP and looked deeply into her eyes, his own chemical cocktail couldn't be ignored any longer. An intense heat was now radiating out from his very core, his precious prostate pulsing and shivering with a now desperate need as his hole winked and throbbed with its own hunger.

"Tonight, all that cum is mine! It's not going anywhere...except inside me!" He released her head and flung himself onto his front on all fours, face down ass up as his butt swayed to and fro at her.

"Now...I want you to take me! Both of you!" He grabbed his cleanly shaven ass cheeks and pulled them apart, showing off his desperate little brown eye and bald, smooth sack to the two of them.

"Use me, abuse me, and make me forget about how much I've missed you! Make me your fuck puppet! Will you two do that for me? Will both of you make me your bitch boy, and use me for the rest our lives?" He'd barely gotten the words out when he heard a throaty growl from the futa behind him, but saw a radiant smile on Willow's face before he was distracted.

Brae lunged herself towards him, letting go of Willow, and threw herself face straight into his ass. Skye yelped and squealed as he felt her long tongue licking all around his cheeks before centering itself on his virgin knot. The tip of her tongue massaged at the tight ring, making him moan like a whore and sending shivers up his spine. Suddenly the slimy oral tendril began working its way into him, forcing his boy-pussy wide as she lubed him up his her spit.

Brae worked him with her tongue for several minutes, even introducing several fingers into his pliable hole as she loosened him up to take her. Even with the drugs relaxing his ring of muscle, if she turned him out too fast, without any prep, she'd still tear him up. She couldn't have that, she planned to make full use of his pert little rear tonight.

She spat one more time into his hole before shifting herself up and lined her cock up with it as Willow finally got up and crawled over to them. She sidled up next to his ass and leaned over, swiping his hands away as her own took their place to hold them open for the sex-mad futa.

"Take his ass, Brae." She hissed, encouraging the futa. "Fuck him like you've always dreamed of fucking him." He looked over his shoulder a little apprehensively, despite his own enhanced horniness.

The look in both of their eyes was that of pure, unadulterated lust. Their pupils dilated almost fully as their chest, necks and faces flushed a deep red. He felt Brae's fat cock head nudge hard against his quivering, pink pucker. He almost winced from the heat coming off of it, but had no time to flinch away before her hips rolled forward and her thick tip overwhelmed his ring of muscle and popped into his eager hole.

"HHIIIiiHHhhhnNNnnn!" His girly squeal filled the room at her sudden entry, her girth stretching him to his limits and beyond despite the drugs loosening him and the practice he'd done with his own futa-sized dildo over the past couple weeks and how she'd prepped him just before, but she didn't stop there.

Skye felt her lean over him as her large hands fell upon him, one on the back of his shoulder, and one circling around the back of his neck as her hips continued thrusting her mind melting fuck stick into his untapped depths. After only a couple inches a bolt ran through his body from his core to his brain as her gut stretching member began bulldozing over bump of his hyper sensitized P-spot.

"AAAAHHHNNNAAHHH!" A throaty howl escaped him as he felt her mass crash into it.

"It's alright, baby." Willow cooed from behind him, gently kneading his butt cheeks to sooth him as he was impaled. "Let it out. Let it all out. I'm so happy we can share this. I wanted you to feel it for yourself ever since she filled me up for the first time. Just relax so she can fuck you nice and deep, baby. I'm here with you. I'll always be here with you."

Brae continued pushing herself into him as he writhed and whined under her grip, forcing inch after gut stretching inch into him. The bulging veins riddling her shaft bumping and grinding over his bitch button as she took him. Skye gripped and chewed on the bed sheet as more toes curling explosions of pleasure wracked his body, the feeling of her hot thick cock pushing deeper and deeper into him nearly making him loose his mind.

He didn't know if to took minutes or hours before he finally felt Brae park herself right up against him, his pale cheeks squishing into her pelvis as her heavy balls pushed up under his. He felt something squishing up over the top of his ass and turned his head languidly to see the paunch of her cum bladder perched up on the shelf of his butt. The swell of her lower abdomen was even bigger than before, having now taken in the extra cum from the orgasm denial while fucking Willow. With a trembling hand he felt his torso, feeling the protruding protuberance that stuck out from his abdomen.

"Congratulations, baby," Wil cheered him on, slapping the side of his ass cheek hard a few times, and making his groan into the bed from the delicious pain. "You took that she-bull cock like a champ!"

The futa gripped his neck tighter as she gyrated her hips slightly, grinding herself inside the freshly conquered boy-hole she'd waited for, for nearly a decade and a half.

"OH FUCK! You feel so fucking good, Skye!" Brae rambled like a madwoman as she bred him. "Shit! Do you have any idea how long I've waited to tap this ass, you little cock tease? Fuck, I had to stare at your ass and your lips all through school, but I thought I'd never be able to feel them wrapped around my dick like this. You have no idea how many other futagirls I had to scare away from you in school, do you? Suzie Miller, Dianna Brahms, Tiffany Taylor. Every single one of them wanted to break you on their cock! But I stopped them...for you! Because I thought you didn't like futa and I didn't want my best friend to get raped if it wasn't going to be me! I should have just raped you from the beginning, it would have saved me years of blue balls, you fucking slut!"

"You have no idea...no idea how many times I had to stop myself from pinning you down and forcing myself on you! Like in middle school, when Hattie asked you out, or freshman year, when Lewis and Fresia made us switch rooms on the last night of the weekend field trip." He could hear the emotion in her voice, even with her chemically boosted lust.

"Or prom. Fuck! I wanted to knock you down and take you right there on the football field after Nora ditched you. When I was holding you, all I wanted to do was bend you over, turn you out, and make you scream my name so hard you forget all about her."

"Duh...Do it, B-Brae! M-...Make me scream. Make me your...b-bitch!" He begged, struggling to speak through the cock breaking his brain.

She smiled and laughed before an ominous grin replaced the heartfelt one. She put more of her weight on him, grinding his head into the mattress as she leaned down closely over him and growled.

"Don't worry, Skye. I'mma 'bout to make up for lost time with this ass. Oh and don't forget, when I'm taking your dick, ass-pussy, or throat, call me 'Daddy', okay...bitch?" He wasn't given a chance to respond before he felt her draw her his back, pulling fully half her length out before she slammed it back home deep within him.

"AAAHHH!...AAAHHHHN!...AAAHHH!!..." His cries were wrenched out of him as the air was rhythmically driven out of him in time with each of Brae's pounding thrusts. He could feel every ripple and bump of her cock as it jack-hammered in and out of him, his boy-hole and prostate pulsating from the constant stimulation, and feeling her heavy balls painfully smacking up onto his dick and balls with her every down thrust.

His butt now taking busy taking a pounding, Willow let go of his cheeks so Brae's pelvis would have a little more cushin' for the pushin'. She enjoyed the sight of his butt rippling with every violent impact upon his soft meaty mounds, but her own hunger had been growing steadily by the minute, just as Brae's had. She crawled up to where is head was, forced into the mattress by the futa's grip on the back of his neck, and situated herself.

Scootching on her butt and spreading her legs, she positioned her snatch right in front of his face, and waited. It wasn't long before a longer pullback provided her with her opportunity. She grabbed a fistful of Skye's hair and yanked his head up brutally as she slid herself forward. She let go of his hair just as Brae's down thrust began, the force of the thrust and grip still on his neck forcing his face to be buried directly in her dripping, swampy cunt.

Her wet folds clung to his face and cheeks, forming a seal and making it next to impossible to breathe in more than a small, shallow gasp of air every few seconds or so. He tried using his hands to push himself off her snatch a little, or at least spread her lips apart to allow him easier access to air, but he felt his hands suddenly snatched up and pulled up. Willow wrapped her arms around his and hugged them tightly to her chest as she wrapped her legs around his head, locking him in place as Brae continued her brutal assault on his rear.

"Want to know a little secret, cocksleeve?" Brae grunted at him as she railed his face harder into Wil's sopping cunt. "I even had to keep some of the girls off you, too. I saw them all, making eyes at you when we were hanging out together, while you looked back like at them, ignoring me when I was right there! Did you ever notice how I started getting with a bunch of the girls that you liked? Yeah, sorry, but I guess I'd already kinda cucked you way before your birthday. I saw the way you looked at some of them, too, I guess I just got jealous, so I charmed 'em, and dicked 'em down so hard they forgot aaalll about you. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I started to like doing it to you, too. Seeing how you glanced at them, their obvious interest in you, then taking them away and watching your face go blank as I showed up with them hanging off me and told you I'd fucked them. I'd planned on doing the same to Willow, too, but she made her move on you so fast I didn't have a chance to try and seduce her from you. then I got to know her, and saw how in love you both were...I thought I was done, that I'd have to settle with being nothing but a friend forever, so close to your but unable to touch you. I'm so happy the way things turned out, Skye. Not only did I get to cuck you again but now I get to have you, too."