Birthday Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye felt a wave of shame and humiliation wash over him at her confession. He'd never really talked to Brae about girls growing up, so he'd never allowed himself to get too upset when he'd found out she'd slept with a girl he liked. He'd just figured since they were friends, it made sense that they'd have similar tastes, but it had become a little frustrating as time went on that so many girls he'd liked ended up falling for Brae over him. And now, to find out she'd been doing it on purpose to isolate him, he felt sick. Sick and...flattered. He whined and yelled out his frustrations into the cunt his face was buried in. the cunt of the woman who had chosen him. Who loved him. He ate her with a new level of enthusiasm

"That's it baby, that's it! Cry and scream into my pussy, like a good fuck slave! You're just a toy to get me off now, and toys don't need to breathe! At least not until I'm fucking...satisfied!" Her hips undulated up as she finished, crushing his face even harder into her cunny.

It was heavenly agony, and it was exactly what he wanted.

He felt like an object as he was taken from both ends, struggling to breathe as they used him to slake their lusts. It was almost an ultimate form of love, to him, to be used in this way. To be wanted, needed, and loved so ruthlessly was comforting. Knowing that no matter what, these two beautiful, loving souls would never let him be alone again, was pure bliss.

It wasn't long before the pulses shooting out from within his ass began growing stronger, building up more and more, until they exploded through every nerve in his body. He screamed and moaned into Wil's well fucked pussy as she continued masturbating herself against his face, the vibrations of his cries only adding to her own stimulation. He desperately wanted Brae to stop for a moment, to give him a chance to breathe and calm himself down, but even if she paid attention to anything he'd say to her then, all she'd hear would be the blurbled splutters coming from Wil's pussy.

Her pounding cock forced him through his first anal orgasm and right down the barrel of a second, hot on its heels. His body convulsed even more violently as his helpless body was wracked by a second prostate climax, his eyes trying to roll even further back in their sockets as he realised maybe he'd bitten off more than he could chew.

'Fuck! I'm really...I'm gonna lose my mind! This cock...it's going to turn me into an actual bitch! I'll never be able to live without this cock and this pussy!' Tears of lascivious bliss filled his eyes as he lost himself to being utterly dominated by the pair.

Skye was beginning to have serious breathing problems by the time as Willow suddenly squealed pulled him harder into her cunt, squirting in his mouth and over his face, threatening to drown him in girlcum. Just as he began feeling his lungs burn with need for air, he felt her release his shoulder and neck, and he felt the pressure ease off the back of his head as her legs opened back up, releasing him.

"PPFffwwahhhh!" He coughed and choked for a moment, dragging in a ragged breath, before realizing his torso had been pulled up by Brae's strong arms, and pulling his arms away from Willow's restraining embrace. "D-...Daddy! Spli- Split me open Daddy! Fuck me harder!"

The futa drew his arms behind his back and slid one of hers through them, locking them in place behind him, as her other hands grabbed his face and turned his face towards hers. Her mouth devoured his in a passionate, ravenous kiss as she started bucking her hips into him again in fast, short thrusts. He could tell she was getting close again, and after being denied so many times tonight and the side of the bloat from her cum bladder, he was sure it was going to be a doozy.

Willow, a little put out at having her toy ripped away from her, almost straightaway went of the attack again, pouncing forward and wrapping her arms around his legs as her mouth swallowed his cock in one go. The practice for Brae's monster femcock must have paid off, because she was able to take all 6 inches of his dick to the base in a single movement. She immediately began sucking him off as he got fucked, her tongue coiling around and massaging his length.

Skye and Brae's kiss broke as she began getting more and more intense in her thrusts, licking his face, ear, and neck as she stroked his chest and tweaked his nipples.

"HRRKKK! HUUUHHG! GUURRKK! HUURRHH!..." He grunted and groaned as she rearranged his guts with her massive boy-breaker.

"Fuck, Skye!" Brae groaned into his ear as her tongue probed it. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum soon...Hhhrrggg, shit! I love you. I fucking love you. You...you belong to us now. To me. You're ours forever, and we're never going to let you go! We're gonna mark you, Skye! We're gonna mark you with our pussies, and our spit, and sweat, and...this!" She bellowed as she suddenly bit down into the muscle between his shoulder and neck.

His head flew back in pain as her teeth bit into the tender flesh, his cry squeaking from his throat at the intense mix of pleasure and pain.

Willow looked up at his strangled cry and released his dick with a loud sucking POP before rearing up and chomping down onto his right breast. Her teeth sinking in around his nipple as her tongue slithered and flicked over the hard nub excitedly. She didn't leave his dick alone, though, instead replacing her mouth with her hands as she began jerking him off and fondling his balls.

Skye sat helpless, stuck between his wonderful lovers, as they marked him as their property.

"Rrrhhhffffrahhhh!" Brae's jaw finally unclenched as her pelvis slammed into his hard. "Oh, fuck! Take it Skye! Take! My! Fucking! Cum!" She roared into his ear as her jaw clamped down on the other side of his neck, biting down hard and marking him again as she finally felt herself breeding the love of her life.

Her hips slammed up one last time, lifting his knees off the mattress as her cock pulsed and grew even fatter inside him. He felt the intense heat of her seed bloom deep within him as she shot rope after thick rope into his depths, unloading a day's worth of jizz, and many years' worth of pent up frustration and longing into his guts.

Willow released his breast as Brae began to cum, dropping back down to slurp noisily at his head as she continued jerking his shaft hard and fast, expertly coaxing out his own penile orgasm within a matter of seconds. As soon as she felt his dick pulse she took him deep again, setting him against the back of her throat as he began squirting his load, and moaning as she swallowed. But while His seed was dribbling out of his tip, Brae's torrent of cum was still going strong.

He looked down and realized in shock that he could only see the back of Willow's head as she swallowed him. His stomach had ballooned out, gaining what looked and felt like litres of cum-filled pot belly as her cock somehow kept shooting out more. The combined sensations of being filled as his prostate was continually crushed by the pulsating cock buried in him, all the while having his overly sensitive prick and balls suckled by Willow, wracked his body with another orgasm, this one the most powerful of all.

"UUUuuuUUUuuGGGGghhhHhhHH!! AaaaHHHHHHHAaaGGGHhHhhHHH!!" His scream shook the room as his body vibrated and spasmed violently.

This was it. There was no going back now. He couldn't live without these two anymore. He was addicted to their love.

Brae let go of his neck again and kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth as he screamed into hers. He felt Willow's mouth release his still hard cock, and begin licking her way up his torso, pausing every few inches to suck hard and cover her trail with love bites. Her trail of painfully strong hickeys reached the top of his neck as Brae's twitching cock began to die down, the flood of jism becoming a trickle in his bowels.

Her mouth joined his and Brae's as the three of them sloppily made out for a minute, lips and tongues mashing and entwining together. Skye panted as he was finally allowed to come down from his series of orgasms, but moaned again at the feeling of Brae's still engorged cock sliding out of him. Willow broke from the kiss and dropped back down to the mattress, sliding her head between his open legs as she lay on her back.

He felt the bump of every bulging vein hit his bitch button and stretch out his well fucked hole until the flared ridge of Brae's was the only thing stopping her mega nut from gushing out. Willow was taking care of the gloopy droplets that managed to leak out as she dragged her cock out, hooking her arms around his upper thighs and licking the underside of the futa's mammoth cock as it left him. With a forceful yank, Brae pulled the head out of his hole with a squishy POP.

Willow's mouth latched over his gaping boy-pussy and began chugging the torrent of baby batter that instantly began leaking from him. He felt a sense of relief to have that giant prick out of him, but also a sense of hollowness, despite the pressure of the cum still within him. He took a few seconds to breathe deeply as willows tongue snaked into his rectum, scooping out more and more of the creamy jizz from inside him.

The fun apparently wasn't over, though, as he suddenly felt himself pulled back down onto the bed by Brae's large hands. He wondered for a second that was coming before he saw the large futa straddle his face, holding her balls out of the way, and lower her cunt down onto him, grinding her dripping snatch onto him and threatening to suffocate him as Willow had earlier as the moist folds of her skin clung to him.

"No rest for the wicked, sweet cheeks." She said from overhead. "Put that hot little slut mouth to work and clean this pussy out like a good fuck-puppy. If you do a good enough job I'll even give you a nice reward when you're done."

He needed no further encouragement as he began lapping at her cunt like a dog, from gooch to clit, sucking and slurping down all the juice he could. When the outside was clean his little pink muscle delved inside, mining her hot love tunnel for every morsel it could find and dragging them back into his eager maw almost as energetically as Willow was with his asshole. Brae's hands explored his body as she moaned from his oral ministration, softly caressing him, dragging her nails roughly across his sensitive skin, twisting and pinching his nipples, and surprising him occasionally with a hard slap to the chest, stomach, or thigh.

The three of them went on for minutes before he felt and heard Brae shudder and moan with an orgasm, grinding herself into his face harder as her sack rested heavily on his neck and chest.

"Oh, shit! Fuck, you're good with your tongue, baby. Willow wasn't lying about that one bit." She praised him as her thighs trembled around his head. "Fuck... you've earned your reward, babe. Willow, better get out from there, I don't want to crush your head, girl."

Wil pulled her lips and tongue from his hole with a squishy POP, and suddenly bit hard into the soft ass meat of his right cheek, causing him to yelp loudly, before letting go and shimmying herself out from under him. Having eaten his anal cream pie down from a pot belly to only a slight distention, she patted her stomach and wiped her mouth with a forearm as the two traded places, Brea straddling over his crotch while Willow straddled his head, her pillowy cheeks wobbling less than a foot in front of his face.

"You gave me a cherry tonight, Skye." Brae said. "So I'll trade you one back. I can't give you the virginity from my pussy, unfortunately, but no one's ever taken my butt before, so I'll happily give it to you from my anal cherry, baby boy." She took hold of his cock at the base as she lowered herself onto him, her ring feeling just as tight against his dick as he'd felt against her monster.

Her hand darted back around to his battered hole and he felt two fingers quickly slip into him, a relatively easy task considering the girth of what he'd just taken, and scooped out some more jizz before slathering the thick goop onto his shaft and her asshole. With both of them now lubed, she lowered herself slowly down onto him, his tip pushing in against her unclaimed starfish, before popping in and embedding the head inside her bowels.

"Aaahh!" They cried in unison at the feeling.

"Well," Willow chirped. "Since the two of you are doing butt stuff..." She petered off as she still squatted over him and took each of her overly plump ass cheeks in hand and pulled them apart, exposing her own winking browneye, and dropping on over his mouth.

"Eat my ass, baby. Gobble me up like a good little boy and I'll let you take my butt, too, when she's done." He was sensing a pattern now, as yet again he wasn't given a proper chance to respond, as she let go of her cheeks and sent them crashing and bouncing over his face, burying more than half his head in the deep cleft of her marshmallow soft ass meat.

Her scent was earthy, but not unpleasant, considering she'd washed herself out well enough before his payback had begun. Experimentally, his tongue poked out from between his lips slightly, immediately hitting the wrinkled skin of her sphincter before retreating back into the safety of his mouth as he tried to work out how she tasted. Although he and Wil had been doing some kinky stuff in recent history, they still hadn't experimented put with anal play too much, so he was somewhat inexperienced with how a properly clean butthole should smell of taste. He swirled his tongue around in his mouth. She tasted...earthy, and a little bitter, but no too unpleasant.

He ate her ass like a man possessed as he felt Brae slowly lowering herself onto his dick until her cheeks were resting snugly on his pelvis, and her hot cock bobbed and tapped lightly along his bare torso.

"Oh, fuck me! You were right Wil, his little dick feels so good!" She ground in small circles onto him. "Ahhh! God, I can feel it hitting my prostate just right! Can you hear me, slut-puppy? Your dick really was made to fuck both of us. It's a perfect fit! Ahhhhn...fuck! I can't wait to feel you in my pussy, babe!"

She leant forward and began squat fucking him, pulling herself up and slamming herself down onto him, clapping her cheeks as she rode his dick like a madwoman as her own hard pole slammed down onto him with every drop. The remnants of her previous load and plenty of fresh precum splattered sloppily onto his as she fucked him with her ass. Willow grabbed him by a handful of hair and pulled his face harder into her own ass as his tongue probed her hole as deeply as possible, tongue fucking her backdoor for all he was worth as his head was squeezed wonderfully between her sweet, fat cheeks as he felt fresh, hot grool dripping down onto his chin and sliding down his neck.

The two rode him together for a long while, their moans and dirty talk interspersed by moments of wet kisses as they made out above him. Hands gripped his wrists, he wasn't sure who's anymore, and positioned his hands, one on one of Willows large soft tits, and the other on one of Braes smaller, firmer ones. He moaned into Wil's ass as, squeezing and kneading their tit flesh as they used him, his massaging becoming more desperate as he felt his balls tingle and tighten again with his impending second penile orgasm of the night.

"OHH FUUCKK!" Brae screamed as her she slammed herself down onto his cock extra hard, her body trembling and vibrating as her hole contracted around the root of his shaft as it milked him in the midst of her anal orgasm.

His body began tensing as his hips bucked up into her, his cry reverberating in the depths of her ass as he blew, balls deep in Brae's bowels.

"Ahh! Ahhhh! I can feel...I can feel your cum in me, Skye! Oh, fuck baby! Fill me up! Give me your jizz!" Her exclamation filled with sweet joy at feeling him cum for her.

Willow pulled and pushed her ass cheeks either side of his head, clapping them around his ears and wriggling herself onto his tongue.

"Fuck! Eat that ass, Skye! Your tongue's so good, you're a perfect little slut whore, baby! Shit!" She purred as she took up his hand on her breast and held it into her. "I love you, Skye. I love you so much. Aahhhhn! Brae..." Wil lifted herself off his face finally, and threw herself at Brae, grabbing her by the shoulders and throwing her to the side, his dick sliding out of her with a squishy *PLOP*.

The futa allowed herself to be manhandled by the small woman as she was forced onto her hands and knees in front of her. Willow spread Brae's as and dove in, sucking and slurping the cum from her asshole, making the futa's toes curl as she moaned and bit at the bed sheet.

"Aaaaanggggaahhgg! Sorry Brae, but I want his spunk! Aaahhhnllllnnnlllnnnn!" She moaned as she tongued her ass.

"Mmmnnnffff! Tha-...that's f-fine! I'll just- NNfff!...get some more from our cum-puppy later o-oooOOOHhHHh fuck!" She broke off as Willow started finger fucking her cunt as her tongue worked her back door.

"Be a good pup," Willow called to him from between Brae's cheeks. "Fuck momma's hole. Breed me baby, fill my ass with your spunk, Skye! Mmmnnnllahhhhhngggaahhhh" She demanded, before diving back into Brae's rear.

Skye got up to his knees and shuffled over to Willow's rear. His cock was a little painful, and hyper sensitive, but thanks to the drug cocktail still running rampant in his system fortifying his libido, was still rock hard and raring to go. He planted one foot outside her knee and grabbed himself, lining his tip up with her wet, tongue-fucked pucker as he used his other hand to spread one of her voluminous cheeks open. It only took a little pressure before he slid in, her ring of muscle hugging him tightly, as Brae's had, as he speared her.

Once past her clutching sphincter her insides were hot and soft around him. He sheathed himself balls deep into her, his balls pressing snugly against her excited snatch and soaking in her sticky juices for a moment before he drew himself back and began fucking her in earnest. His hands went to the top of her hips, grabbing the love handles as he used them to slam into her hard.

He loved the sight in front of him. Willow's thick cheeks rippling with every thrust as his pelvis slapped into them, her face buried in Brae's ass as she rimmed the futa who was now face down ass up and moaning into the mattress. This was heaven.

The three of them kept their positions for a while before Brae looked up over her shoulder at him, hunger back in her eyes. She slid forward, extricating Wil's tongue from her asshole and turned around to make out with the woman for a moment before spitting in her face and standing up. She walked on the mattress until she was behind him and set her feet to either side his knees, the tip of her fat cock nudging into the cleft of his butt and pressing against his backdoor.

"Daddy needs more of her pup's little hole, baby. Let her help you fuck momma's ass...like a real man." She purred over him as she grabbed him by the waist and bucked her hips forward, popping her thick cock past the trivial hindrance of his knot.

Despite how well he'd been fucked earlier, her cock burying itself halfway into him knocked the air out of his lungs like a gut punch. He practically fell over onto Willow as Brae continued sinking herself, inch by veiny inch, into his ass until her balls were knocking against his again.

For the next half hour the three fucked each other, or rather, Brae fucked him and fucked Willow using him as a proxy. Their sweaty bodies slapped and clung to each other as they moaned and came several times in the midst of their carnal miasma, Skye coming from his ass and dick, fulfilling Wil's request to seed her bowels. She transferred his cock to her loosened pussy halfway through their fucking now that he'd come, her cunt noticeably looser after taking the futa sized dildo and Brae's cock in the past couple hours.