Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Rose exposes her husband's infidelity.
1.1k words
3.9
15.5k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers

The story is written in British English

A short story of how a woman exposes her husband's infidelity. It is a work of fiction so don't take it too seriously.

*****************************

"Hi," welcomed Rose as the guests walked through the door, giving each one a hug and a kiss. "How are you? Go get a drink and there is food on the table. Mike!" she greeted her best friend's husband particularly warmly. "Is Gwen looking after Andy?"

"Yeah," Mike replied not looking happy before whispering, "I still don't think this is a good idea."

Rose pulled Mike down into a hug, "Don't worry, it will go according to plan. They don't expect a thing," she whispered in his ear.

The party got going, the guests began to drink, relax, and have a good time. Andy's birthday presents were arranged around a large birthday cake. Mike started to get tense, where were Andy and Gwen? Rose on the other hand remained calm and the life and soul of the party. Smiling and chatting with her guests.

Mike received a message from Gwen, "They are almost here," he told Rose.

"Everyone, Andy is nearly here!" Rose shouted excitedly over the music before turning it off. Mike switched off the lights. The atmosphere was full of nervous excitement. They all heard the front door open and nervous giggles were stifled. When the lounge door opened and Andy switched on the lights the room erupted,

"SURPRISE!" Andy stood their dumbfounded before a broad grin spread across his face.

Guest after guest approached Andy to wish him a happy birthday and a drink was thrust into his hand. Rose gave her husband a kiss and a big embrace,

"Happy birthday, darling," she gushed.

"I can't believe you arranged all this!" Andy told Rose. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you for entertaining him while we got the party ready," Rose told Gwen, giving her a warm hug before giving her a hard look which made Gwen feel uncomfortable.

The birthday party went into full swing. The guests dance and partied. After a couple of hours. Rose announced it was time for the cake and they all sang happy birthday. Champagne was poured, non-alcoholic for the drivers and the cake was sliced.

Once everyone had champagne and cake, Rose turned off the music to make another announcement,

"I have another surprise, for my darling husband."

Mike connected a laptop to the television. He fumbled nervously a lot with the cables but eventually got everything connected and ready for Rose,

"I have a little presentation to show you all," Rose told the guests, "and especially for the birthday boy," she said giving Andy a big smile. "Thank you to Mike for helping me with it."

Rose pressed a button to start the presentation. There was a collective "aww" from the guests as pictures of Andy when he was a baby appeared with music playing in the background. The presentation moved on with pictures of Andy starting school. The guests laughed at embarrassing photos of Andy with long hair at school. Applause broke out when Rose began to appear in the pictures from when they first started dating, the various holidays they went on together, their wedding, and their whole life together.

When the presentation finished all the guests clapped their appreciation and patted a grinning Andy on the back.

"Wait! Wait!" Rose called out. "I have one more presentation to make," Mike swallowed nervously and went pale.

Rose started the presentation and the happy smile on her face turned into one of pure hostility as pictures of Andy and Gwen together appeared,

"This is a romantic photo of Andy and Gwen walking hand in hand," Andy and Gwen went pale. Gwen tried to leave but Mike grabbed her and forced her to watch. The atmosphere in the room became tense.

"This is Andy and Gwen kissing; don't they look like a happy couple? This is Andy and Gwen having sex in our bed, my husband, and my best friend Gwen. Here are Andy and Gwen having sex again but this time in Mike and Gwen's bed. Are you taking it in the ass Gwen?" Mike had to release Gwen as she began to retch. Mike picked up two A4 envelopes and gave one to Rose.

"Finally, I have a little video to show you all," Rose then opened an app and began the video. It showed Andy and Gwen in the back seat of Andy's car making out before Gwen went down on Andy. "This video is from this evening before Andy and Gwen arrived. I asked Gwen to entertain Andy and she certainly did with a birthday blow job, you're a lucky boy Andy. Gwen, I could smell his cum on your breath. Apparently, Andy and Gwen have been a couple for nearly six months and are very much in love so who am I to stand in their way," Rose with a disgusted look on her face handed her envelope to Andy.

Andy opened the envelope and looked inside, "Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. "Babe, I'm sorry. We don't have to do this we can work it out."

"Here's yours," growled Mike at Gwen.

Gwen's eyes went wide and she began to panic when she realised what was in the envelope, "No, Mike! I don't want it!" she told him sobbing trying to push it away.. "Please! No, Mike! I don't want a divorce!"

The uncomfortable guests began to leave, some taking their presents to Andy with them. All of them gave Andy and Gwen disgusted looks.

"How can we stay married when you're pregnant with his baby!" Mike pulled out a positive pregnancy test from his pocket.

"It's your baby, Mike! I know it is," Gwen told her husband.

"Get a paternity test then I might believe you."

"Fuck!" Andy muttered. "Gwen, how did you let that happen?"

"You asshole, Andy! Why didn't you pull out when I told you?" Gwen screamed back unwittingly confessing who the father was.

Rose now looked horrified, she had no idea about the pregnancy test, "Andy, you got Gwen pregnant?"

"Babe, I-" Andy was lost for words. The atmosphere was emotionally charged. Gwen was sobbing uncontrollably; Mike was unmoved by her tears.

"Babe," Andy tried again trying to grab hold of Rose.

"Don't touch me, you asshole!" Rose screamed at him, pushing him away. "Gwen, we've been best friends since school. How could you do this?"

Gwen just hugged herself, unable to look at Mike or Rose.

"Andy, pack a bag and get out! I can't bear to have you in the house any longer."

"Gwen, you do the same. I want you out of the house. Sleep there tonight but in the morning, I want you gone."

"Mike, please! I'm sorry. I love you," Gwen pleaded knowing that there was now no hope to save her marriage.

Andy went upstairs to pack and Gwen left. When Andy had left the house, both Rose and Mike broke down and cried.

Dalton402
Dalton402
411 Followers