All Comments on 'Birthday Whore'

by DesiresFun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes the description fits exactly to the so called "story" just another black cock whore. And proud of it apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boy, you sure fucked that one up. Black dominance stories are a dime a dozen in the IR category. They're contrived, ignorant and racist. A few things that made me stop reading, she's the head cheerleader but has an ass the size of Delaware and triple F tits. How old are you, 14? The descriptions would be absolutely hilarious if they weren't so sad, it's apparent you know nothing about the human body. Yours is nothing more than the next name to ignore, you had one chance to introduce your writing in a good light, you failed. It's unfortunate they don't have negative scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A cheerleader, the 'head cheerleader' apparently, has an ass twice the size of Rosie O'Donnel's and tits bigger than one of Trump's Vegas spanking whores, yet she can do cartwheels and shit during a football game? Then of course, you have to throw in the myth of some black guy with a cock the size of the empire state building to make it more believable? Give me a break with this shit.

kajkellikajkellialmost 3 years ago

You write so well, you are not a white bimbo goddess. Write to please yourself.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

My grading philosophy is this: If it is well written, not too many typos, and multi-pages, which shows effort, then I cannot give less than a 3. From there, did I enjoy it, would I like a sequel, did the author attempt to engage the readers or simply her own desires and imagination? Answers to these raise the score. Until the very end, I was hoping for something surprising or unexpected. Nevertheless, the author deserves no less than a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it! What a high quality story to post for your first one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, hope for sequel!

TdummyTdummyalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Love the vulgar dirty talk and the breeding. Love hearing about women discovering their love for BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story so far, my fav theme dirty old man and young beauty, keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not and sexy! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot, hope you gonna continue !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it started out really well but toward the end she would have been completely worn out and probably catatonic with all of the cock that she was supposedly to have taken. There was a long line of men waiting for her and she was still quite alive and ready for more after many many hours of rape? Only in a fantasy but I look for some little bit of plausibility in the act. Where did they get the chains? I assume that someone put them on her. With that much cock slamming in her holes I am surprised that she did not none were prolapsed. Of course she did not get pregnant nor any STD's.

BBCTHUGBBCTHUGover 2 years ago

loved it all great story had me rock hard the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Look forward to more.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 2 years ago

Such a slut. Good for her.

Terri19Terri1912 months ago

I liked it there are a few thing that seem unreasonable but it is an exciting story. A continuation of how and what’s next for the new slut would be great! Thanks for writing the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Every one of your stories has the white woman as a whore. What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome delicious fuck slut. I'm an ass man. A good as is the first thing I look for in a woman, and then a good cocksucking mouth too. Her lust and availability make her a slut that every cock wants to fuck. Great story. Want to read more of her black cock adventured

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could have been a good story, if you left out the racial garbage.

DesiresFunDesiresFun6 months agoAuthor

To the anonymous comments, who think something is wrong with me for liking what I like and expressing myself by writing mostly true stories about events in my life, maybe read something more to your own tastes? It's not that difficult. You have categories to help you find a more suitable story, and if the story you picked wasn't for you, you can always stop without giving hate. It's possible to be nice to others :)

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong5 months ago

Desires Fun, I loved your story, have read others and love those too. Ignore the hate, you do you and we'll keep reading! Peace

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I dont get the hate. Just dont read it ? But i love Alexis as a character and cant wait for more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alexis a cumdump for bbc. Get her back in the brothel where she belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesiresFun@DesiresFun
Hello, don't mind me, just writing for fun over here about some of my sexual experiences. I also love to reward fans of my stories with pictures, custom stories and special videos.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES