Mormon Couple Goes Black & Bi

Story Info
Finnerty and Deirdre meet Master Blackmore.
1.4k words
3.59
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"I own you," said Master Blackmore, and the big and tall Black man grinned as the Mormon couple knelt before him. Finnerty Connell and his wife Deirdre exchanged a look before they began sucking Master Blackmore's dick. In Salt Lake City, Utah, Master Blackmore is the King of the Swingers and BDSM worlds. A lot of Black men cannot admit to themselves that they are bisexual and that's a damned shame. Master Blackmore is openly bisexual and has legions of fans, both female and male. The big man, originally from Spanish Town, Jamaica, does his own thing. No shame in his game.

"You are our king, sir," said Finnerty as he and his wife Deirdre worshipped at Master Blackmore's altar. The tall, slender, red-haired Mormon gentleman and his plump blonde wife sucked the big Black cock with gusto. Master Blackmore sat on the couch like a king on his throne and sighed happily as he got his dick sucked by yet another freaky White couple. He felt quite comfortable in the living room of the Connells townhouse, located in the Arcadia Heights neighborhood of Salt Lake City. Who loves Black cock more, horny White women or bisexual White guys? Hmm, the way Master Blackmore figured, it would have to be a tie...

"So delicious," Deirdre said, and the tall, plump, busty and big-bottomed White woman sucked on Master Blackmore's big Black cock while her husband Finnerty sucked his big Black balls. A few months ago, when Finnerty told his wife Deirdre that he was bisexual, the prim and proper Mormon housewife was understandably shocked and chagrined. Fortunately, Finnerty's bisexuality brought him and Deirdre closer together. Deirdre confessed to Finnerty that while she loved him dearly, she often masturbated to Black men in her fantasies. As a compromise, Finnerty and Deirdre decided to explore Black men together...

"You're so good," Master Blackmore said, and as the Mormon couple looked at him while sucking his big Black cock, he smiled. The big Jamaican guy loves to play with bisexual couples because bisexual guys and their wives and girlfriends are tons of fun and respect boundaries while the gay guys who prowl the streets for dick have zero respect for boundaries or safety. Master Blackmore ignores the gay dudes who try to make eye on the streets when they see him coming. The cruisers are outdated and utterly useless. Master Blackmore prefers a real challenge. He only deals with guys with girlfriends and wives. Life is more fun that way.

After getting his cock sucked good and proper by Deirdre and Finnerty, Master Blackmore showed the horny Mormon couple what he was made of. Deirdre got on all fours and Master Blackmore admired the plump gal's thick pale ass. There are a lot of Mormon women in Salt Lake City and Master Blackmore has always found them uniquely sexy. After spending most of his youth chasing freaky women and wild sluts, Master Blackmore has developed a fascination with conservative, religious women. How cool was that?

"Sir, before you fuck my husband Finnerty's ass, care to try mine?" Deirdre asked, like the polite Mormon housewife that she is. Master Blackmore smiled at Deirdre, and Finnerty came and spread his wife's thick ass cheeks for their guest. Master Blackmore put on a condom while Finnerty applied some lubricant on his wife Deirdre's butt hole. Without further ado, Master Blackmore pushed his big Black cock into the big-bottomed Mormon housewife's butt hole. Deirdre winced as Master Blackmore's big Black cock popped into her well-lubricated but tight butt hole. Let the fun really begin...

"Oh yes, fuck my wife's asshole," Finnerty said, and he watched with fascination as Master Blackmore's cock entered Deirdre's asshole. Smiling, Master Blackmore gripped Deirdre's wide hips and thrust his big Black cock into her butt hole. Like a lot of big women, Deirdre had a really tight butt hole. Master Blackmoore has been fucking the butt holes of hot women and handsome men across the United States and the Caribbean, so he savored the experience of butt fucking Deirdre, his first Mormon housewife.

"Hmm, feels good," Deirdre said, moaning softly and fingering her wet, hairy pussy as Master Blackmore's cock filled her butt hole. Not to be left out, Finnerty rejoined the action. Deirdre grabbed her husband's long pale cock and began sucking him off. Finnerty sighed happily as his wife Deirdre sucked his cock while getting fucked in the ass by Master Blackmore. After a while, the sexually adventurous trio switched things up. Master Blackmore pulled his cock out of Deirdre's butt hole, and the Mormon housewife sighed happily. Time to try new things...

"Hmm, yeah," Finnerty said, and he thrust his hard cock into his wife Deirdre's sweet pussy while Master Blackmore came up behind him. Master Blackmore caressed Finnerty's ass and then eased his cock into his butt hole. Master Blackmore is a bisexual Black man whose big Black cock has explored the butt holes of many White women as well as the assholes of numerous White males. No shame in the bisexual Master's game. Finnerty groaned as Master Blackmore's cock popped into his butt hole, and he continued to slam his cock into his wife Deirdre's pussy. Finnerty screamed passionately as he got the ass fucking of a lifetime. The three-way, interracial bisexual action was just beginning.

"Hmm, that was fun," Master Blackmore said, groaning as he pulled his big Black cock out of Finnerty's ass. Deirdre moaned softly as her husband Finnerty pulled his big White cock out of her pussy. The three friends lay on the living room carpet, smiling and feeling good. Master Blackmore looked at Finnerty's big pale cock and grinned. Finnerty smiled and put on a condom while Master Blackmore got on all fours. Deirdre watched, fascinated, as Finnerty worked his big White cock into Master Blackmore's sweet Jamaican ass. Some bisexual Jamaican men love pussy of all races but enjoy big White cock the most, and that's okay...

"Enjoy this big Mormon cock," Finnerty said to Master Blackmore as he gripped the bisexual Jamaican man's hips and worked his cock up his ass. Master Blackmore groaned, and stroked his big Black cock while getting fucked. Master Blackmore will fuck women of all races and religions, but when it comes to cock, he likes it White. Lots of bisexual Black men share this predilection but cannot admit it to themselves. Finnerty fucked Master Blackmore with gusto, slamming his big White cock up the bisexual Black man's tight ass. Let the good times roll, bisexual interracial style...

"Mormon pussy is enjoyable too," Deirdre said to Master Blackmore, and the plump blonde Mormon housewife grabbed the Black man's cock and sucked him off while her husband fucked his ass. Master Blackmore sighed happily, loving the feel of a White woman's lips around his big Black cock while that same White woman's husband fucked his ass. The bisexual Jamaican stud was almost on cloud nine. Deirdre sucked Master Blackmore until he was hard as a rock, and then got on all fours. Hmm, pretty obvious what she wanted...

"I'm loving this," Master Blackmore said as he gripped Deirdre's hips and thrust his big Black cock into the plump White woman's sweet pussy. Deirdre moaned softly and began grinding her big ass against Master Blackmore's groin, driving his big Black cock deeper into her pussy. At the same time, Finnerty slammed his big White cock into Master Blackmore's ass. The bisexual Mormon gentleman loves watching Black men fuck White women. Finnerty's ultimate fantasy was to hook up with a bisexual Black man who fucks both White men and White women...at the same time. The Mormon stud banged the bisexual Jamaican stud's ass like there was no tomorrow. The three of them went at it until exhaustion claimed them. Good times...

"I am a Black man who loves both White pussy and White dick, I refuse to choose between the two, and I got no shame," Master Blackmore said to Deirdre and Finnerty Connell, who smiled. The three of them hit the showers and then returned to the living room. They sat down and bantered a bit, discussing the evening's activities. Master Blackmore thanked the Connells for their hospitality and then returned to his red BMW, parked outside the stately townhouse. Master Blackmore was all smiles as he drove home. Nothing like some bisexual interracial action with a freaky couple to spice up this Jamaican brother's weekend. That's how Master Blackmore likes to turn up!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers