Bisexual Interracial Porn Kings

Story Info
Carl Hubay and Brian Pumper bang Kina Kara.
1.4k words
2.2
442
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Easy does it," Kina Kara said, smiling. The curvy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed African American female porn star bent down and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Carl Hubay grinned and stroked his pale cock. The tall, blue-eyed and silver-haired white male porn star eased his cock into Kina Kara's asshole after lubricating her. Gripping Kina Kara's hips, Carl Hubay began fucking her in the ass. Carl Hubay is that freaky pansexual porn star who fucks all genders, all races and all body types. There is zero shame in this man's game...

"You've got a beautiful butt," Carl Hubay said, and he playfully smacked Kina Kara's ass as he fucked her. Kina Kara giggled and twerked her big ass as the older white man continued to fuck her in the ass. Seated nearby, porn star Brian Pumper watched the action. Fresh from the pen, Brian Pumper is getting work wherever he can and doing an interracial bisexual threesome with Kina Kara and Carl Hubay is right up his alley. The brother from California has work to do. In his seedy motel room in the Las Vegas Strip, the fun was just beginning.

"I haven't seen Kina Kara's ass since we did that movie Big Phat Black Wet Butts Number Five," Brian Pumper said, grinning. The handsome and muscular, stocky African American porn star stroked his huge black dick while watching bisexual porn star Carl Hubay fuck Kina Kara in the ass. When it comes to performing in porn, Brian Pumper is the kind of brother who just rolls with it. He doesn't mind shooting freaky scenes like this because he has been out of the porn biz for a while. Brian Pumper has bills to pay so he is down for whatever...

"Come join the fun," Kina Kara said to Brian Pumper as Carl Hubay continued fuck her in the ass. When it comes to dick, Kina Kara does not discriminate. She remembered getting freaky with Brian Pumper on the couch during those steamy scenes of Big Phat Black Wet Butts Number Five. Brian Pumper talks too much and he is into some weird stuff but his dick is always hard. On that front, all of the ladies who have ever shot scenes with Brian Pumper most definitely agree. Smiling, Brian Pumper approached Kina Kara with his dick in hand. Carl Hubay winked at Brian Pumper while Kina Kara grabbed his dick and took it into her mouth. Let the good times roll.

"You've got a nice dick," Carl Hubay said to Brian Pumper as the stocky younger man fed Kina Kara's succulent mouth his stiff dick. Brian Pumper nodded at Carl Hubay then caressed the back of Kina Kara's neck as the curvy black woman fellated him. Carl Hubay admired Brian Pumper, who sighed happily while Kina Kara sucked his dick. In the past, Carl Hubay did an interracial bisexual threesome with a mostly-straight bisexual black male named Shaun, and his freaky blonde lady friend Connie. Fun times to be sure.

"Filly my holes," Kina Kara said to Carl Hubay and Brian Pumper. The two men exchanged a smile before complying with the lady's wishes. Brian Pumper lay flat on the bed while the curvy, big-bottomed Kina Kara straddled him. Kina Kara grinned as she stroked Brian Pumper's big cock before inserting him into her pussy. Meanwhile, Carl Hubay came up behind Kina Kara. The mature bisexual white male porn star admired the black woman's big beautiful ass. Taking some lotion, Carl Hubay lubricated Kina Kara's butt hole before entering her.

"I love black booty," Carl Hubay said to a squealing Kina Kara as he entered her butt hole. Kina Kara moaned as she rode Brian Pumper and Carl Hubay's dicks. With a big black dick in her vagina and a big white cock in her butt hole, Kina Kara found herself truly tested. Carl Hubay smiled as he felt Kina Kara's warm, tight butt hole around his big white cock. He hasn't fucked a black woman's asshole since he butt-fucked porn star Anika Angel in a film series they did together. Anika Angel, a skinny black chick with a thick ass, could take white cock up the ass in a manner that impressed a seasoned bisexual white male like Carl Hubay. Kina Kara seemed to be cut from the same cloth. A most remarkable find, to be sure.

"Black booty is the best," Brian Pumper said to Carl Hubay while Kina Kara rode his big black dick. Brian Pumper recalled some anal scenes he did with freaky, big-booty black women like Cherokee D'Ass, Vida Valentine, and many more. Kina Kara's got an amazing ass but the last they fucked, she only let Brian Pumper fuck her pussy. Brian Pumper was so focused on Kina Kara's thick ass that he did not notice the lustful way Carl Hubay looked at him. Carl Hubay had his big white cock embedded in Kina Kara's asshole but he was focused on Brian Pumper. The bisexual white man loves black booty, both male and female. How cool is that?

"I fucked a young black man named Mula during a movie titled Carl Does A Black Twink 2," Carl Hubay said, smiling. Brian Pumper, who was sucking on Kina Kara's big tits while slamming his dick into her pussy, simply shrugged. Kina Kara moaned and groaned as Brian Pumper filled her pussy while Carl Hubay fucked her in the ass. The two men fucked the freaky black lady like there was no tomorrow. Afterwards, they pulled out of her spent holes. Kina Kara sighed in relief as Brian Pumper's dick vacated her pussy while Carl Hubay's cock exited her asshole. The freaky black woman was tired. The fellas took a breather as well.

"Brian Pumper, I did a video with you a while ago, and now I want to watch you get fucked," Kina Kara said with a naughty grin. Brian Pumper looked at Kina Kara and shrugged. Carl Hubay grinned and took this as his cue. Grabbing Brian Pumper's big black cock, Carl Hubay took him into his mouth. Kina Kara fingered her wet black pussy while watching Brian Pumper get his big black dick sucked by a freaky white man like Carl Hubay. A lot of black women like watching interracial gay and bisexual porn and this is right up Kina Kara's alley. Let the freaky fun really begin!

"Let's do this," Brian Pumper said after Carl Hubay got him rock-hard through some proper fellatio. Carl Hubay winked at Kina Kara and then laid Brian Pumper on his back. Kina Kara watched with interest as Carl Hubay lubricated Brian Pumper's asshole and then pressed his big white cock against the black man's backdoor. Without further ado, Carl Hubay pushed his big white cock into Brian Pumper's asshole. Time for the Black King of Porn to discover the wonders of stiff white cocks. He's fucked plenty of women's assholes, so it's about damn time.

"Fuck his ass," Kina Kara said encouragingly as she watched Carl Hubay fuck Brian Pumper. Carl Hubay smiled as he filled Brian Pumper's ass with his big white cock. Brian Pumper moaned and groaned, loving the feel of Carl Hubay's stiff cock inside of him. Kina Kara leaned over and grabbed Brian Pumper's dick. The burly black man sighed happily as the freaky black female porn star sucked his big black dick while the mature white man fucked him in the ass. Carl Hubay savored the feel of Brian Pumper's ass on his dick while Brian Pumper's dick got sucked by Kina Kara. This was interracial bisexual porn done right, folks.

"I like to fuck black men in front of black women," Carl Hubay said to Kina Kara as he rammed his cock up Brian Pumper's ass. Kina Kara winked at Carl Hubay as she continued sucking Brian Pumper's big black dick. Brian Pumper moaned deeply as Carl Hubay's dick filled his asshole while Kina Kara sucked his dick. The freaky bisexual three-way continued until Brian Pumper came. Smiling, Kina Kara swallowed Brian Pumper's cum while Carl Hubay pulled out of his ass. The three of them lay side by side after, feeling tired and freaky but livelier than ever. Good, freaky sex has been known to do that.

Carl Hubay hired Brian Pumper and Kina Kara to star in an all-new series of bisexual porn films which he would direct and co-star in. In the past, Carl Hubay has introduced all kinds of freaky men and women such as Shaun, Miss Meadows, Connie, Jude and others to the world of porn. It feels good to bring seasoned porn stars like Brian Pumper and Kina Kara back into the fold. The world of interracial bisexual porn combines the best genres of porn and more black men and black women are needed among the ranks of its performers. This is how the world is made into a better place.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers