All Comments on 'Bitch on Heat'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacd11 months ago

wow what a great wife, all i own is panties, threw all my male undies in the trash 6 years ago

GayleCDVS120sGayleCDVS120s11 months ago

mmm. Delicious tale told by a very dominant woman. My profile is a summary of my progression from straight to gay.

They say "you're born gay" For me, it was something I was introduced to, then realized It's who I am now.

Smokey kisses to you all!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This all happened way too quickly.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed11 months ago

Can’t wait for Dans sequel! Xxx

cdCindy1cdCindy111 months ago

I am just like Dan. I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- and I want my wife to cuckold me with well-hung men who will feed me their cocks and fuck me after they fuck my wife.

I can't wait to read Dan's sequel to this story. All of your stories are fantastic.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

cdCindy1cdCindy111 months ago

I want to leave another comment because I love this story so much. There are so many excerpts in this story (and your other stories) that really hit home with me but one that really stood out for me from this story is:

"I kept picturing Dan in my pink panties down on his hands and knees sucking cock for me. I realised I wanted to turn Dan into a sissy gay crossdresser. I want to see him covered in cum. I want him to lick cum off my tits and ass and from out of my very naughty pussy. And I want to watch him shake and tremble and squirt as another guy pounds his sissy boy ass while he's wearing my panties, stockings, high heels and my sexy black bullet bra."

THAT IS EXACTLY ME !!!! I'm a sissy gay crossdresser married to a beautiful woman who needs and deserves a real man with a big cock. I wish all your stories would happen to me.

One final thing -- I know you (the writer) is male but I love it when you tell stories from your wife's perspective in her voice. Reading Literotica from a female perspective is really hot and turns me on even more. I love this story and all your stories. Keep up the great writing and tell us more of what happens with Dan the sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this! Thank you, Carla. I’m transgender and learning that I prefer men instead of my own wife! Married 17 years and I have a stronger urge to be feminine and be with men. I still love my wife and want to be married. But, I believe we have grown out of physical intimacy with each other and need the same things.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Does she put him on hormones, cut off his nuts and becomes girlfriend's? Sounds like she doesn't want a husband, but a license to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot story.

Dan is a very lucky m.. sissy slut, to have such a caring wife.

Can't wait to read the ever deeper tales of Dan on his journey.

pink4bbcpink4bbc11 months ago

Hot hot hot

So hard right now you sound like the perfect wife 5⭐️

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

So very beautiful and quite intriguing and so very luscious!!!!

Sissy_wannabeUKSissy_wannabeUK11 months ago

Oh Carla, I would like you to suck my cock while Dan fucks MY sissy panty clad ass.

You're one hot wife.

sissylily2018sissylily201811 months ago

God thats so hot. I wish I could find a girlfriend to cuck me dress me and keep me as her sissy. I'd love to lick a real mans cum from a woman and then have her watch while I suck cock and get fucked by real men

johnissubjohnissub11 months ago

i definitely love the thought of cleaning out my wife's pussy after She was thoroughly fucked by a real man... love your stories.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 months ago

Loved it. Great start.

tomboi4cocktomboi4cock9 months ago

I love your stories! I wish my wife would cuckold me and make me be the gay sissy I want to be. I would love to come to your Sissy Clinic and get help to be more of a gay sissy!

nyslaveboynyslaveboy6 months ago

These stories are so fucking hot, I hope my wife finds them and turns me into a sissy cocksucker too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
726 Followers
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...