Bitch Pt. 09

Story Info
The sixth week.
3.5k words
4.63
5.2k
3
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers

Sunday

The phone beeping with a message woke me up. I didn't realize I'd slept in that late.

[I went over to Bob's after church. I was wearing a nice blouse and a skirt, underwear with pantyhose. He was in his robe. He stripped me off and had me suck his cock, then fucked me in the ass. I didn't cum]

---

Monday

I wandered in to work a little late, and Sandy came over.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked.

"This isn't something I'm not going to like, is it?" I asked.

"No," she said as she headed back into her office.

"Close the door," she said as she sat down. I closed the door, then went and stood in front of her desk, peering over it at her.

"Pull your skirt up," I told her.

She pulled her skirt up. She was wearing stockings and a thong. I relaxed as she was doing as she was told. I was sure this was going to be fine.

"So I told Billy about you," she said.

I just looked at her.

"I think he figured out there was another guy telling me what to do, as Bob's obviously not as... inventive... as you are. Then he looked at my phone and saw my messages to you."

"You know you can delete those, right?"

She just looked at me, sheepishly.

"Well, I didn't get to tell him which one of you you are, just that you're one of my reports. He stopped me telling him which one. I think it turns him on, the not knowing." She seemed a little irritated by this.

"Great," I said. "I'll get back to work."

"Fine," she said, going to pull her skirt down.

"Leave it, I told her.

Not long after, one of the guys went into her office to get something signed, and it was funny watching her stuff herself into the desk so he couldn't see her underwear.

---

Tuesday

I had a bunch of stuff to get done, so I texted Sandy and said I was going to work from home. Around lunchtime I texted and asked for a naked selfie, and about ten minutes later I got one from her, looking awkward in a stall in the ladies' room.

---

Wednesday

I waved cheerfully to Sandy as I got to my desk, and she weakly waved back. Other than that I left her alone.

She got a phone call, and rushed out of her office. I figured she was off to service Bob, and sure enough later I got a text message from her.

[Bob summoned me to his office. He had me take my blouse and bra off, then kneel down and suck him off]

After a few minutes, she stomped back to her desk.

A little while later, we got a notification about a meeting in the meeting room to discuss the quarterly results and so on, but I was on a conference call. When I was done, I wandered over to the meeting room and went in. The lights were down and Bob was already giving his presentation.

"There's space near the front, by Sandy," he told me, turning back to the screen.

Unfortunately everybody had taken the back rows of seats, so I worked my way over to Sandy, who was in the second row all by herself. She briefly looked up at me as I sat down, then looked back to the presentation.

After a minute or so of listening to Bob telling everybody we needed to give 110% and other meaningless cheerleading, I reached over and tapped Sandy on the thigh. She looked at me, and I held my hand out, just above her leg. She looked confused for a second, then put her hand in mine and faced the screen again.

I took her hand and put it on my dick, over my pants. After a few seconds of hesitation, she started stroking it with her fingertips.

I put my hand in her lap, scrunching my fingers to lift the hem of her skirt. Once I had it almost up to her stomach, I put my hand on top of her thighs and stroked her pussy through her thong with my index finger. I noticed how hot she felt, and it didn't seem like long before I started to feel what seemed like a little dampness.

When Bob had finished telling us how great we were doing, but that we weren't getting a raise this year, the lights came up. Sandy immediately took her hand away, but I waited a few seconds before removing mine. She rushed to pull her skirt back down.

Bob was taking questions from the guys, mostly a little angry, and without attention, my dick softened. I doubted Sandy's panties were going to dry that quickly.

When the meeting was over, I waited for the others to leave.

"I have plans for this evening," I told her, "so bring your smallest thong and your shortest skirt."

I headed back to my desk, leaving her to go back to her office.

At the end of the work day, I left for home without acknowledging Sandy.

I waited at home, watching TV, for Sandy to show up.

Around the time she usually shows up, I heard a car door close. Peering out of the window, I saw her walking across the parking lot with a bag in her hand.

I went to the door and let her in as she got to my door.

"Evening," I said.

"Hmm," she said.

"I think we should work on your respect, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she said, looking uncomfortable.

"Noted," I said. "Now let's get you ready."

She came in and put her bag down on the sofa.

"So..." she started.

"Did you bring the clothes I asked for?"

"Yes..." she started.

"Off you go then."

She went into her bag and pulled out a pretty short skirt and what looked like the tiny thong she wears when she's tanning. She slipped off her yoga shorts and thong, then pulled on what looked like the tanning thong and the short skirt.

It wasn't a skirt I'd seen before. It was probably only three or four inches below her crotch.

"Turn around and bend over," I told her.

She turned away and bent forward, putting her hands on her knees. I could see her ass cheeks. Excellent.

"I think you should lose the shirt," I told her.

"Do I have to?"

"It's the shirt or the bra."

It was a baggy T-shirt, with big arm openings, over a sports bra. I knew she was most likely to want to keep her bra on. Sure enough, she took the shirt off.

"Right, let's go. Leave the bag in your car."

She put her T-shirt, shorts and thong in her bag, then led me down to her car. She dropped her bag in the car and locked it, then we went over to my car.

I climbed in, and she got in on the passenger side.

"Knees apart," I told her.

She moved her knees about a foot apart, bringing her thong into plain view.

I started the engine and we headed out.

"So, I don't think I've seen that skirt before."

"I got it for Billy. I never thought I'd be leaving the house in it."

"And?"

"Well, Billy was all excited about the idea of me wearing it in public, and for somebody else. I'd hoped to just be at your place."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," I told her. "I'm sure we'll have fun though."

We drove in silence for a while as I headed for the crappy part of town. She didn't look happy. I didn't really care.

Finally, I pulled up at an adult movie theater. It was a scruffy looking building. Sandy looked nervous.

I parked a ways from the door.

"Get out," I said as I got out.

I locked the car and walked to the main doors. She scurried along behind me.

"Two please," I asked the guy at the ticket booth.

He printed the tickets. I handed him my credit card, and watched him staring at Sandy. He gave my card back and gave me the tickets.

"Thank you," I said. "Thank him, Sandy."

"Thank you," she said.

"Show him your tits, Sandy."

He perked up at that.

She sighed, and pulled her sports bra up high enough to see her nipples.

"OK," I said, "let's go."

She hurriedly pulled her bra down again and followed me into the theater.

There were three screens. They didn't care which one you went into, and I didn't recognize any of the titles so I just went into the first screen.

It was dark in there, and there were maybe forty seats. There were a handful of single guys scattered around, but that was it. A couple of them turned and looked back at us when the door slammed shut.

I led Sandy to a seat, somewhere in the middle of the theater. I sat down in a worn, threadbare seat, and looked up at the screen.

Sandy sat down next to me and we watched a couple of women having sex with each other on the screen for a few minutes.

I turned to Sandy. "Is this turning you on?"

"No," she said, "I'm not into women."

"You seemed to get on with Rachel just fine."

"That wasn't my idea."

"OK," I said, "let's try one of the other screens."

I got up and headed out, Sandy following. And, I noticed, a couple of the guys in the theater seemed to be getting up.

We entered the next screen, and there was a woman getting gang banged on the screen.

"Better?"

"Whatever," she mumbled.

I went and found seats in the middle. There were some other guys scattered around, and a couple from the previous screen came in as we sat down. They sat down in the row just behind us.

I put my arm along the back of Sandy's seat, and after we'd watched for a minute or so, I pulled her sideways and forward across the arm rest and towards my lap.

She reached down and unzipped me, pulling my dick out. She opened her mouth and started sucking on it.

I sat there, watching the movie while she sucked my dick. I slid my hand down to her mini skirt. While it felt like her ass was probably partly visible, I lifted the hem up to the waistband, tucking it in to keep it up.

I ran my thumb down her ass crack, collecting the rear strap of her thong and pulling it over one cheek.

I noticed the guys behind us were leaning forward to watch her, so I reached up and lifted her bra so her tits were visible. I moved my hand back down run my fingers through her ass crack to her pussy. She was getting wet and I started fingering her, getting her wetter.

I went back to watching the movie, and just relaxed to enjoy my blow job.

I looked down, and she had her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, Sandy."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me and saw three guys peering over the back of the seat at her. She went to try and cover herself up.

"Stop it," I told her. She stopped trying to cover herself, but she visibly stiffened.

"You need to relax," I told her, "or I'll never cum."

She seemed to try and relax, but I still wasn't really feeling it.

After another few minutes, I had her stop. She sat up and tried to cover her tits. I stopped her.

"Let's get you to relax, shall we?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Stand up."

"Can I cover myself?" she asked, in a slightly whiny voice.

"No."

She stood up, looking embarrassed.

"Now come and stand in front of me. No, facing me. OK, now I want you to play with your tits."

She was facing the guys behind us. She lifted her bra a little further, I guess it had been uncomfortable where it was, then started playing with her nipples.

"Open your eyes," I told her.

She opened her eyes, getting to see the guys behind us who were watching her. There were guys in front of us who were watching her almost bare ass, too, as her skirt was still tucked into her waistband.

I lifted the front of her skirt, also tucking it into the waistband. I pulled the front of her thong down to her knees, then slid it down to her feet so she could step out of it. I put it in my pocket and leaned my face down to her slit.

I looked up at her. "I'm going to do this until you cum or until I get bored, in which case I'll leave you here."

I stuck my tongue out and started licking her clit. I saw her close her eyes and start pulling harder on her nipples. Noted.

I put my hands around her, one on each lower ass cheek, and pulled them apart. I ran a finger through her crack and started to tap gently on her asshole as I licked her.

After a couple of minutes, I could feel her starting to hump at my face, so I started sucking on her clit for a few seconds from time to time. She started humping my face harder and shortly after that let go of her tits and grabbed my head, pulling me into her harder. She started quivering, and I felt her pushing even harder against my mouth.

After she'd finished cumming, she opened her eyes again, to see the three guys behind us had been joined by a few more, and they were all watching her. I wiped my face on her hip, and sat back.

At least she managed to control the urge to cover herself up, but she did move over and sit down next to me again, now catching sight of the guys watching her from in front of us.

She looked over and down at my dick, still hanging out of my pants. She reached out and took hold of it, then leaned over the arm to lick the tip.

"This really isn't comfortable," she told me.

"Kneel on the seat."

She got up, kind of bent over as she was still holding my dick, and knelt down on the seat, facing me. She bent over the arm rest and sucked my dick into her mouth. With her ass in the air. I put my arm over her back and palmed her tit.

I sat there, watching the screen while she sucked my dick and I played with her tit absentmindedly. One hand was on my seat, between me and the arm rest, and the other went down to start stroking my balls.

I noticed the guys behind us hanging over the back of the seat, watching.

One of them gestured towards Sandy's ass. He was moving his hands like he was stroking it. I put my other hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair, and nodded.

He reached out and started stroking her ass, and she went to jerk her head up. I held her head down.

"Stay there," I told her, holding her head until she relaxed.

Two other guys had joined him, and their hands were on her skin, stroking it. The first guy had his fingers between her ass cheeks, and seemed to be stroking pretty quickly. I doubted it was having the effect on her that he thought it was, but whatever... I was getting closer to cumming.

She had her thumb hooked around the top of my dick, the rest of it was cupping my balls, her fingertips stroking them. I held the back of her head and just emptied my balls into her throat.

I relaxed my hand on her head, and as she sat up again all the other hands disappeared off her body.

"Let's watch the movie," I said, and she sat properly in her seat, facing the screen.

She went to pull her bra down.

"Nuh uh," I said.

She sat there, still gently holding my dick, watching the movie. After a short while others seemed to lose interest in her and go back to the movie. At that point, I figured it was time to head out. I tucked my dick away and stood up. I held my hand out and Sandy took it. She stood up, and we headed out. A couple of the guys behind us applauded her quietly.

I guided her towards the door as she pulled her bra down over her tits. As we stepped into the well lit lobby, she glanced down and realized her skirt was still all rolled up and struggled to sort it all out. Her thong was still in my pocket, but she seemed to have forgotten that for the moment.

I strode out to the car, and she scuttled along behind me trying to keep up.

I unlocked the car and climbed in. She climbed into the passenger side and closed the door. I didn't even have to tell her to spread her knees apart.

"You let them touch me," she said.

"Would you rather I'd let them fuck you?"

She didn't say anything on the way home after that and that suited me.

When we got back to my parking lot, I climbed out and watched her get out. I walked around to her side and took her thong out of my pocket.

"Here you go," I said, handing it to her, "don't put it on again tonight."

She snatched it from me, and stalked off to her car.

"Have a good night!" I told her cheerfully, and headed for the stairs.

---

Thursday

I watched Sandy come in to the office from my desk. She didn't make eye contact with me, but for the next few hours I paid attention when her phone rang. Each time, she seemed happy enough to talk to them. I waited. Eventually the call I'd been hoping for came in... her body language said she was unhappy, and after a very short call she grabbed her purse and got up. I hopped up too, and walked to meet her.

"Can this wait?" she asked me.

"No," I told her. "Remember we agreed we were going to punish you for your lack of respect?"

"Look, I've got to go and see Bob."

"I guessed," I said. I handed her a condom. "Take this, give it to him and tell him this'll let him fuck you in the ass at work and not have to clean up."

She looked miserable. My work here was done, so I went back to work.

A while later I got her text. I read it as I went to intercept her coming back from the ladies'.

[Bob summoned me to his office. I gave him the condom at sir's suggestion. He had me take my panties off, then he fucked me in the ass. He had me take the condom off and wrap it in kleenex, then suck his dick clean. I didn't cum]

"Hello, whore," I said as I caught her. "Have fun getting fucked in the ass?"

"No," she said. "He gave me the condom to dispose of, because he didn't want his office smelling of, and I quote, my ass and his cum."

She looked suitably unhappy.

"So are you going to work on respect?"

"Yes sir," she said sullenly.

"Good girl," I told her. "You should start to carry condoms with your lube and toothbrush."

With that, I let her go.

---

Friday

I rolled in to work on time, ignoring Sandy so I could get to work on some stuff I was hoping to get finished by the weekend. Around eleven, Sandy asked us all to meet in the kitchen area. I sighed and got up, following everybody in.

"Guys," she said, "Bob's aware that you're all pissed off about the management belt tightening, but he's asked that we can all have a night out next Friday to clear the air and relax together. I'll be sending out the invitations later, but I thought I'd let you know so you can pencil it in. Does anybody have any questions?"

"What are we talking about?" Don asked.

"Dinner," she said, "for you and your wives. Sorry, partners."

"Drinks?" Don asked.

"No, we don't want you all getting hammered - you can buy your own though."

There was some mumbling, but everybody seemed to be OK with the idea of a night out on the company.

"Right," she said, "thank you all, now let's go back to work."

I watched everybody file out, before asking Sandy "so, bringing Billy?"

"Yes," she said.

"Great," I said, and headed back to my desk, gears turning in my head.

schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers