All Comments on 'Bits on the Side'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WilliamShakespearWilliamShakespearover 14 years ago
Wow, what a fantastic story

Awesome piece of work. Well above the average

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Interesting

look into the mind of a cheater: the rationalizations and justifications for an action that hurts her partner and Jack's partner. First ratinalization: what they do not know will not hurt them, oh, look, I am even more enthusiastic about sex with Rich. And of course the description of rich is not very flattering: he's away too much - though she can see Jack more - he might be cheating too so when she cheats that justifies her actions. When he tries to be sponstaneous early in the story, you make him look like a pig, but when Jack and she do it, you go into long, ecstatic descriptions. In fact the marital sex is depicted as boring and unloving. Yet she ratinalizes that she loves Rich. Along the way she even knows she is ratinalizing and that her actions are hurtful to Rich and her CHILDREN! She lies to them. She admitts that the husband is a rich Rich, bringing in more money than they need and her working is more a hoby and of course a way to see Jack more often. And worst of all, she does with Jack what she should have been doing with rich: talking and planning and being HONEST and having fun and all the things a married couple needs to do if the relatinship is a partnership of sharing. She shares important intimacies with Jack, but does not make the effort with Rich. So why stay married? Probably for all the usual reasons: she is secure and there is the children, and it just easier not to confront head on what she is in fact doing and how her husband might feel. For either of them? She never asks her self how she would feel if Rich were cheating on her? If a wife caught a man doing what she was doing, his life would be hell in a divorce. Basically, you have skillfully, even artistically, shown the mind of a selfish woman who is psychologically living in denial of her actions and is unwilling to accept that what she does hurts her husband and children. She calls what she feels for her husband love, but what would he say to her if she said, " i am having an affair and love him. Oh, by the way I love you too, so can i just keep doing it? I am happy with the status quo and I certainly give you all the sex your ask for (not love of course)." Your character knows the answer or she would ask the question. (Side note: Did you ever in story say that she made love with her husband that she just had sex?)

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Great

Unbelievable --So far above the general level of stories in Literotica. You've handled the adultery with delicacy and sensitivity, and I eagerly look forward to the further development of the story and the twists that conceivable could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strikes too close to home

I read it because of the tagline - being in the same position as your protagonist made it even worse. I know first hand the emotions you describe so well - that sense of anticipation mixed with guilt, missing one while loving the other too - only difference? I freeze when my spouse touches me - my lover's face flashes in front of me.

Where this will lead me to, I do not know. So, yes, it struck a painful nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deep and controversial

and stunningly played out. Many thanks Catmoore.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
very well written sad old story.....

....about an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a whore is a whore nomatter what we tell ourselff

i doult you post this but it still true. I like you convinced myself i loved two men couldnt live without them . I was married 12 years when the love of my life put a gun in his mouth and proved that to me. the note he left me is in a frame above my bed .I sleep alone now see the other love I COULDT BE WITHOUT; DUMPED ME HE TOLD ME ITS NO FUN NOW THAT HES DEAD!!! HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU BUT IT NEVER DOES HE WILL FOUND OUT .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting but sad. Once a cheat always a cheater

The story is written well. This type of dilemma always [98% of the time] works out bad for the marriage. The husband does not deserve the pain & anguish that will come and the slut wife hopefully will kill herself and allow the ex husband to move on to someone who understand the concept of marriage vows. Hopefully the author is not a man-hater as this type of story may suggest. Perhaps the author will try a new twist in how it all works out - see HDK's efforts for some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Don't buy it.

If your female character was really happily married she wouldn't be cheating. In your profile you say you are happily married or at least as much as possible. Doesn't that strike you as odd? You write a stort like this and you have given away that it may or may not be based on your lifestyle. Well I hope you know what your doing. And for the record. No you can't love two people equally. You may love both people but for different reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So does cheating pay? Glad I'm not associated with this friggin slut!

Interesting story, author - although it could use a genuine "stormX" ending of decent payback & revenge. Not stated or implied but we hope the husband is getting some on the side also to balance the actions of this self-centered slut. Christ - this almost reads like one of "angie - the man-hater" stories. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If I read about amoral people who talk of ways they can act liek a married coupel while screwing over their spouses, I want some kind of karma for those that deserve it.

What I read was a big load of bullshit that is intended to make her feel better. "It's okay I fuck in the office, Richard is gone so often". Then the skank brings the other man into her home, the home where she lives with ehr husband and children. Just shows the levels of depravity she has reached.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
there conseqences to every action

payback a bitch.

swjayswjayover 12 years ago
Truth

Cat, anyone who has ever had an affair can certainly understand and enjoy this story. I love how you effective describe your sexual encounters without being obscenely graphic. Erotic, sensual and realistic.........Jay

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A brutally honest

and beautifully restrained exploration of something that happens more often than the hypocritical 'moralists' on Lit want to know. Methinks they doth protest too much. Some of us live in reality, and you Cat certainly do. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The best solution here is for RIchard to have picked up enough suspicions to have the cheating verified. That next step, thrown out of the marriage and family, cancelled cards and accounts moved, and have her lover revealed for the world. Those complications from him, and whether he'll folllow her? RichaRD deserves better and she wants it all with no price to pay. Consequences for the lovers, and closure for the spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

In fiction you dont have to read of the horrible endings to some affairs and there's a whole lot of that here on literotica. I've read some of them and cringed with fear and I'm not even thinking of having an affair. It was great to read one story in which the adulterers were still enjoying themselves!

ThoughtfullThoughtfullalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Bit of a modern day Chekov - lady with the dog!

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 7 years ago
Very good...

...very good indeed.

Zach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous