Black and Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, then Tim craftily asked: "So... what does Cindy want to tell me tonight?"

I didn't let my face show a thing nor skip a beat as I said "She hasn't said a word to me about it."

Tim peered at me. "But you know."

"I'm sure you'll have a nice dinner tonight." I replied.

"Remind me not to play poker with you." Tim astutely said.

"Don't play poker with me." I replied immediately...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:30pm, Friday, May 8th. Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle blasted through the anteroom of my office, saying "Emergency!" to Helena on the way. She stopped in my doorway and said "We just got a 9-1-1 call of a child abduction in the Southwestern Ghetto. Same as the other time, except..."

"Except what?" I asked as I went for my armor and began putting it on.

"I had Dispatch tell me where McCombs and Hendricks are." Teresa said. "They're right by Sharpton Elementary!"

"And there it is." I said, grabbing my crowbar. "Let's go..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My Police SUV all but flew south on Riverside Drive, lightbar and sirens blazing. Some cars tried to get out of the way, but others didn't, prompting me to sit on the horn and almost collide with a few of them.

We came up the road we'd driven down just the other day. At the same lot where the previous incident had occurred, there were four Police cruisers. Buchannan and McElwane were among the Officers, but they were being held back by fat Officer Justin Hendricks.

"There's the Media." Teresa said. "Up the street. KXTC. And at least eight people with cellphones, videotaping this."

And facing the black man and his son, the same pair as the last time, was Sergeant McCombs. He had his service weapon, a powerful handgun, out, and was pointing it at the man.

"I said get on your knees, nigger!" McCombs yelled at the man as I barreled my SUV right in and up to him. He just went a few feet closer to the man, still aiming his gun at him. "Get on your knees in front of me! NOW!" The man's hands were raised, but he did not move.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at McCombs. "Stand down!"

"FUCK YOU, TROY!" McCombs yelled. "This is MY bust! And that nigger is a threat to that child and these Police Officers!"

"Bullshit!" I yelled back. "One last time: stand down! Lower your weapon!"

"NO!" yelled McCombs. "Last time, nigger! Get on your knees, or I will shoot you!" I could see his hand and finger tightening on the trigger as he counted down: "One... two... three!"

To be continued.