Black Canadians in Bangkok

Story Info
Sebastien meets Asian MILF Lily in Thailand.
1.1k words
2.87
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The City of Bangkok, Thailand, is a veritable den of iniquity. For decades, men from all over North America and Europe have come to the City of Bangkok to do all kinds of things. Of course, those things fall somewhere between business and pleasure. An ironic turn of phrase, to be sure. The business of pleasure is alive and well in the nation of Thailand. Whether a fellow is into cisgender women, transwomen, ladyboys, or other fellas, he can and will find what he desires in the City of Bangkok. Sebastien Gauthier is a tall, handsome young man of the Afro-Canadian persuasion who has come to Bangkok to find himself. The brother has his Computer Science degree from McGill University and is doing the digital nomad and passport brother thing. This is one of his tawdry adventures...

"Just relax," Lily Thong said with a smile. The short, curvy Asian MILF took a deep breath as she pushed her dildo into Sebastien Gauthier's ass. Lily likes a cute butt on a man. The big and tall, brown-skinned young man groaned as the dildo invaded his asshole. Lily is the sort of lady who likes to accommodate her clients requests and Sebastien is just the latest to ask for this pegging thing. A lot of young men have a sexual fascination with older women and this is truly nothing new. All in a day's work in the Gao district of Bangkok, Thailand...

"Feels good," Sebastien said, groaning. The burly young Afro-Canadian traveler gritted his teeth as Lily thrust the dildo into his ass. Even back in his hometown of Montreal, Quebec, Sebastien heard stories about Bangkok. It is the sort of place where sexually adventurous men of means go to sow their wild oats. Sebastien, an aspiring Passport Bro, decided to visit Thailand after splitting from his fiancée Marguerite Monroe. Marguerite is one of those feminists who believes in equality only when it suits her. Sebastien got tired of Marguerite, her expensive ways and her bullshit. He ended the engagement weeks before the wedding was supposed to take place. Good call.

"Give me that ass," Lily intoned, and Sebastien nodded. He felt his dick harden as Lily's dildo filled his ass. A wicked grin stretched Lily's pristine features as she continued to fuck Sebastien with her strap-on dildo. A long time ago, Lily decided to supplement her income by being an escort because a nurse's salary in Bangkok leaves a lot to be desired. Over the years, Lily has entertained men, women and couples. By far, gentlemen of the African persuasion are her favorites. When it comes to the bedroom, African men seldom disappoint.

"Just take it," Sebastien said, groaning for emphasis. Lily nodded and squeezed Sebastien's ass cheeks while plunging the dildo into his well-lubricated butt hole. Everyone talks about how black men have big dicks but black male asses are severely underrated. Lily is one of those Asian ladies who likes black male asses and there is nothing wrong with that. Bucking her hips, Lily took Sebastien to pound town with her dildo. Sebastien moaned deeply as Lily's phallic toy tickled his prostate. Yeah, the lady knows how to get the job done!

"This is payback from what you did to my ass the other time," Lily whispered into Sebastien's ear, causing him to smile. The burly Afro-Canadian stud happily recalled his last session with Lily, and it was truly epic. For a short, curvy gal, Lily can certainly take a pounding. Sebastien felt his dick harden and his balls swell as he recalled Lily kneeling before him and sucking him like a Hoover vacuum. Lily's short, curly dark hair framed her face as her lovely head bobbed up and down while sucking Sebastien's dick. What a pro!

"From what I recall, you enjoyed it," Sebastien teased, and Lily paused. Shaking her head, Lily thrust with all of her might, slamming the dildo up Sebastien's ass. The burly Afro-Canadian man stopped teasing and started squealing. Lily smiled, savoring the sounds emanating from Sebastien. Last time they hooked up, Sebastien bent Lily over and stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey. What goes around can and does come around. For Lily the escort, it's most definitely payback time!

"Damn right I did, but this is payback time," Lily said, laughing. Licking her lips, Lily continued pegging the hell out of Sebastien. The dildo slid smoothly into Sebastien's well-lubricated asshole. Lily recalled how Sebastien's long and thick brown cock filled her backdoor mere days ago. Sebastien was all cockiness and swagger as he bent Lily over, smacked her plump Asian booty and filled her asshole with his big dick. Hell, Sebastien's big ole dick went so far up Lily's butt hole that it blocked her fart. Now that was impressive. How could Lily do anything less than pay Sebastien in kind?

"Oh fuck," Sebastien said, and he groaned as Lily reached for his cock and balls. Smiling wickedly, Lily squeezed Sebastien's cock and balls while fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo. The big and tall Afro-Canadian stud moaned and groaned, with his dick hardening and his balls swelling in the Asian MILF's grasp. Lily leaned into Sebastien and continued pegging him to her heart's content. This Asian diva is out to prove that black men can take pegging just like everyone else. Lily does not discriminate and believes in interracial pegging. Is she progressive or what?

"This is for what you did to my asshole," Lily said smugly as she fucked Sebastien's ass. Upon hearing that, Sebastien laughed merrily. The burly Afro-Canadian man recalled how, while he was fucking Lily in the ass, something amazing happened. The big-booty, middle-aged Asian MILF somehow managed to FART with a big black dick up her butt. Far from being disgusted, Sebastien was impressed. Upon being reminded of that, Lily laughed. The two of them continued with their fun well into the night. This is how sex freaks get down in the City of Bangkok, Thailand.

Sebastien returned to his hotel room that night feeling great, if somewhat sore. The Afro-Canadian stud missed his hometown of Montreal, Quebec, but he is eager to explore life outside of Canada. Once upon a time, Canada was the land of opportunity for scores of immigrants, minorities and their families. Nowadays, Canadians have trouble finding jobs, the housing market is a nightmare, groceries and rent cost way too much, and nobody is happy. For this digital nomad, Bangkok is the place to be. Canada can wait as far as Sebastien is concerned. Time to explore the rest of the world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers