Black Cat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I pulled back and shattered the tiny gate to her innermost core. She screamed, "Oh, mon dieu, c'est la bite d'un vrai homme!!" I heard a sympathetic gasp from my right.

I discarded the restraint I'd been using with her and fucked her very core with abandon. As she clung onto my shoulders for dear life her breasts flew up and down from my assaults. "Ahhhhhnoooooooo vous êtes trop gros en moi!" she screamed as orgasms wracked her tiny body. My lower abs soon glistened from her constant squirting. The wet, sloppy sounds grew louder and more frequent as Laura tried to mimic my fucking with her fingers.

I gave Chloe at least thirty minutes of ecstasy in my arms before I walked to the end of the sofa, pulled the spasming maid off my cock and dumped her over the arm of the sofa, ass pointing up. She instinctively put her head and chest to the sofa seat cushions while lifting her ass as an offering. I pressed down on her upper back with one hand and grabbed her auburn hair with the other. Laura was at the other end of the sofa, legs spread wide and the crotch of her teddy pushed aside as her fingers dove into her cunt and whipped her clit. I pulled back on Chloe's head so Laura could see that Chloe was experiencing more orgasms than Laura had ever experienced. I lined up and crashed into the fucking tight shit tunnel and roared, "TELL HER HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A REAL MAN'S COCK FUCKING YOU!"

"Oooooh votre bite est tellement grosse! Putain! Oh, mon dieu, c'est la bite d'un vrai homme. Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!!" I resumed my unrelenting fucking. I took her deeper and deeper, stretching her beyond her limits. Her screams echoed throughout the mansion as my cock made her soul transcend itself.

"Exactement comme ça! Ahhhhhoooooooo vous êtes si gros en moi! Oooooo oui, c'est tout ... baise moi, oui! Baise-moi si fort, Monsieur! Baise mon cul!" Laura threw back her head and arched her back as she squirted for the first time for me. I accelerated my movements. My flexing abs were pumped to incredible boulders as my hips became a blur.

I let my own orgasm build. "Oui, je suis votre petite salope! Mon corps était fait pour des mecs si grands et si puissants comme vous. Si viriles! MMMM! Ahhh! Ahhh! Oooohh oui, juste comme ça! MMmmmahh! Mmmmmerde vous etes tellement bon. Oooh! Donnez-le moi, Mon Maître. Oui!"

I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. I began delivering knockout blows to her rectum as I seeked my own release for the next twenty minutes. Each assault resulted in a screeching noise as the sofa gouged deep scratches on the hardwood floor. "J'en ai besoin! MERDE! MERDE! Vous êtes tellement bon! VOUS ÊTES TELLEMENT BON!! VOTRE BITE EST DE PLUS EN PLUS GROSSE!!"

Chloe screamed yet again and passed out as cum rocketed up my shaft, overwhelmed her wrecked ass and geysered out of her past my cock. After I roared my conquest and domination to the entire estate I pulled out Chloe's spasming ass and fired a round of cum at Laura. It hit her exactly where I aimed, squarely between the eyes. I clamped down on my pelvic floor, not allowing myself any more ejaculations. I glared at Laura. I was the apex predator and she was my next meal. I growled through clenched teeth, "That was the closest you were getting to being FUCKED by me until you submit."

Laura looked at me with a stunned expression. I continued, "You WILL take your pathetic husband to a hotel that I will text to you. You WILL transfer ALL Apex Supplements stock to me. You WILL bring the stock transfer documents with you. You WILL give me the title to the Lykan."

In a quiet voice, Laura said, "That's a high price for a quick fuck."

I charged Laura where she lay and seized her neck, pinning her to the sofa and growled, "I could TAKE whatever I want!" In a calmer voice I took a shot in the dark, "Has the boy ever got you pregnant?"

That struck a raw nerve. Tears flowed as she tried to stifle a sob, "No...we've tried and tried...but..."

"I will give you a child...IF you follow my commands."

"Ron won't give up the car or the company." She paused and a glimmer of hope flowed from her. "You'd give me a child?"

"Yes, I will. Tell the pitiful excuse for a male that you know he's cheating on you. Threaten divorce. He's still paying off his first wife, he'll fold. And one more thing. You WILL refer to me as 'Master'."

At that she actually laughed, "I'll get you the company and car, but I will NEVER call you that!"

I smirked at her. If I remembered my highschool French correctly, Chloe already declared me Master over her. "We'll, see," I responded. "We'll see." I used an index finger to wipe the gob of cum off her forehead, pressed the finger into her mouth and against her tongue. Her eyes followed my finger until she tasted my cum. Then the wife's eyes snapped to mine in surprise at my flavor. "Enjoy that. The only way you'll taste that again is if you eat out Chloe's ass." I then released her neck and dominantly stood over her, my cock still rock hard, erect and throbbing. "You WILL NOT retaliate against her," I said over my pecs. "She is MINE. If you hurt one hair on her head you will NEVER have a child and I will TAKE everything."

With my requirements stated I turned to Chloe. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "You are safe, little one." She sighed and smiled in her sleep. As I stood up I noticed her arms were bigger, her back more defined, her legs stronger and calves were the shape of diamonds. I walked to the door and mentally yelled, 'What the hell did you do to her?'

'WE marked her as mine, just as I wanted,' Ego calmly explained, 'and because she's been abused you worked a little chemical magic on her that Brenna told us about.'

'And what the hell is that?!' I stepped through the manor's open front door, pissed off that Brenna told Ego anything.

Ego appeared before me and continued, 'We modified her...physically.' I walked past the hallucination. He turned to walk beside me. 'Nothing major, mind me, no overpowering body odor or vagina dentata. Just strong enough to defend herself.'

I growled and stomped towards the car stable. 'What am I doing?' Ego glanced at me and nervously asked.

"I'm going to enact vengeance on someone for not protecting Chloe" I said aloud.

'Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't take that out on the Stooges,' Ego pleaded as he moved in front of me.

I stopped and yelled, "Come on! Their responsibility is the safety of everyone...EVERYONE...on the property! You know this from all the goddamn clients at work! Just try to stop me!" Ego put his hands up just before I walked through him.

His hands met my chest and pushed me back.

Ego had the exact same stunned look on his face that I had. My expression, though, turned to a snarl as I pulled back my arm and punched through his chin with a right uppercut. He disappeared as he was launched into the air from the blow.

I roared in bloodlust and rage as I charged to the car stable. When I reached the barn I grasped each sliding door in a hand, ripped them off their tracks and threw them to the other side of the property.

I quickly scanned the barn for the Moe, the rent-a-cop that dared to think he could take me. I saw Brenna hold the two naked rookie guards, Larry and Curly, by their hair. She had them down on their knees with their faces in her pussy. She ground against their faces and laughed. Turning my head I found Arthur had pinned Moe on the floor by sitting on his chest. He was forcibly, deeply, face fucking Moe.

I rushed towards them and pushed Arthur off of Moe with my right hand so forcefully that he crashed into a car thirty feet away, totalling it. I grabbed the hair on the top of Moe's head with my left and hoisted him into the air. I yelled, "Did you know that Ron was beating the maid?!"

Moe grabbed my forearm for support. He said a little bit too calmly, "Oh, so ya meet that there little thing. Ain't she just the sweetest French tart?"

I backhanded the redneck for the wrong answer. "Answer me!" I roared.

His head was whipped to the right and his eyes glazed over for a second. Then he focused on me as he spat blood on my chest. "Yeah, ay done knew. What thay...uhh fuk is it ta y'all? Heh, frawum thay...uhh look ov it y'all've ayn' ayy taste ov that there sweet pussy, too. We all have."

I let the image of Chloe being passed around like a punching bag stoke my rage. I got the mental image of Ego massaging his jaw and heard, 'I'm with me on this one. Just don't...'

I didn't even let Ego finish. I dropped Moe. Before his feet touched the floor I punched his hard abs, pulling the punch so I didn't tear a hole through him. I wanted him to live with what I was going to do to him. Even though I pulled the punch, Moe was thrown into a car, denting the front grill. He screamed from the pain in his back as I pounced on him, pulled back a fist, yelled, "Your job is to PROTECT PEOPLE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!", and crushed his cheek bone with a blow to the head. His whole body was thrown to the left. I caught his neck in my left hand, pulled my left arm back and slammed him into the car's hood. He was in shock from the head blow when I brought my arms under his legs and bent him in half. I grabbed each of his twenty-three inch upper arms. His scream echoed in the barn as I crushed muscle and bone. When his arms were rendered useless I put a hand on each side of his head and made him watch my snarling face as, in one brutal thrust, I smashed through his rectum and buried my godly cock deep into his intestines. My hip became a blur as I fucked the red neck to an inch of his life.

This wasn't a pleasure, or even a hate, fuck. This was the righteous wrath of a vengeful God manifested in a thick, unbreakable, deadly cock.

Moe's eyes bugged out and tears flowed past my hands as I hammered his gut from the inside. He screamed, "AHHHH! NO! I'VE NEVER! EEE! YOU'RE FUCKING TOO BIG!" All too soon I felt his pelvis shatter and a tiny wet squirt from his dick. At that sound I felt terror from the humans and non-humans fill the building. I bashed Moe's ass one final time. His pelvis splitted even further before I pulled out. Shit, blood and pre gushed out of his torn rectum. I've destroyed his arms making them useless. With that shattered pelvis he'll never walk again without pain. There was just one more thing I had to do to complete his punishment. I reached down to his balls sack, took it in hand and squeezed. No wonder the wife was unsatisfied; Moe's little dick looked like a cocktail weenie. I repeatedly slapped his face to keep him conscious until the liquified organs and flesh quirted between my fingers. I then granted him the bliss of unconsciousness.

His nearly lifeless body slid down the hood of the car to the floor as I spun towards the others. Brenna and Arthur had Larry and Curly on their knees before them. My expression was deadly as I charged towards my next victim.

An hour later my fury had finally been sated. I flicked my cock to throw the last failure of a man off me and raised my arms into a victory pose, squeezed every muscle fiber and roared. Three invalids lay on the concrete floor in a pool of their own blood, shit and my precum.

I, once again, have shown I will dominate and/or destroy everything and everyone.

I slowly lowered my arms and glared at the inhuman sister and brother. Arthur had shrunk into his twink form and was visibly trembling. He emitted the sweet taste of fear and submission. Brenna, on the other hand, gave all the signs that she was in full heat; delicious lust pulsing off of her, panting breath, nipples hard and thick, hips involuntarily grinding on an imaginary cock. Her hips rolled as she reverently approached me and placed her hands on my pecs. I made the muscle twitch under her warm touch. "Bruce," she softly moaned. "You don't have any clothes. Let me fix that." Her hand became pools of liquid on my chest. The pool spread across me as she moved forward.

"Bre! Don't!" an alarmed Arthur cried.

More and more of Brenna dissolved and covered me. Just before her head liquified she looked at me with doe eyes and said, "I trust you."

I was now enveloped in a warm liquid-like cocoon from my neck to my ankles. The Brenna-liquid congealed into a tight pair of jeans and a white long sleeve compression shirt. Both of which did nothing to hide my physique or my...other endowments. I moaned as every inch of me felt lips and tongues stimulating me. I flexed my bicep and saw every vein through the sleeve. I heard a lustful moan all around me as the sleeve threatened to tear. I threw a most muscular pose and pumped a bit of power into my muscles to expand and harden them. This time I heard tearing and the sounds of a woman having an earth shattering orgasm.

Arthur approached me and said, "Brenna is defenseless." He trembled in fear when he continued, "If she is hurt...I will kill you."

I shuddered when I felt a tongue rim my ass, another tongue lapped my balls, a mouth rippled over my entire cock and worshipful caresses covered every muscle. Suddenly the orgasm I'd been delaying ripped through me. Dozens of cum bullets were rapidly fired from my howitzer-sized cock. All blasts were absorbed by my Brenna suit. I could get used to this.

When I was finally able to speak coherently, I put a huge hand on Arthur's shoulder and squeezed lightly. He winced in pain, but didn't cry out or move away. "Didn't I just demonstrate I protect what is mine? Didn't I bring you back from oblivion, SON?" He looked down in embassament. "Speaking of which, do you have any connections with security companies? The two sluts I've taken will need to be subtly guarded." He nodded. "Good," I continued. "Do you have my phone?"

"I think it's in your pocket, Master," Arthur replied. I put my hand into the right front pocket of my Brenna-jeans and grasped my phone. I felt wet, warm lips drag across the back of my hand as I drew out the phone, unlocked it and handed it to Arthur.

While he dialed a number I asked, "Did you find the keys to my car?" He nodded and tossed me a very expensive looking keyfob. I caught the fob and pressed a button. The doors on the Lykan opened like a welcoming lover as I walked to the dias the car sat upon. The car looked like something out of a science fiction movie. The low angular hood was flanked by wedge shaped headlights. The hood rose to meet the dark tinted windshield with a single wiper blade. Above the windshield the roof swept back towards the rear while the rear quarter panels jutted out to encase the wheels. Yeah, this car was like me, all muscle and not afraid to show it.

"I called a guy Bre and I know," Arthur said as he approached me. He gave me the phone and said, "He'll clean up the mess and keep the humans safe."

"Just one guy?" Arthur nodded. "How much? I need you to get reservations for tomorrow, eight am, at a motel where I can have privacy for a day. Send the address to the contact labeled 'Slut 1'."

"Don't worry about it and I'm on it," he said with a smile.

"Good. Tell me about my car," I demanded as I sat down in the driver's seat. He went around the vehicle, his fingertips lightly touching the hood to the passenger's side. He sat down in the passenger's seat and for the next ten minutes he expounded on how awesome my car was with an increasing amount of excitement. When he concluded I half expected him to act like a teenager and ask for the keys so he could cruise around downtown and pickup fags and sluts.

"Well," I said as I started the car. The engine sounded like the perfect mix of a tiger's roar and a tank. "Time to take her home." I held on the brake pedal and floored the accelerator pedal. The car shook with rage at being restrained. After a half a minute I released the brakes. The car shot off the dias and landed on the barn's concrete floor forty feet away from its resting spot. I kept the gas pedal floored as we shot out of the car stable like a bat out of hell. I actually felt excitement from the car. Like a horse that's been cooped up in a barn too long, this car needed to get out and escape its confinement.

Arthur was thrown to the door as I took the driveway towards the gates. As we approached the estate's gates I realized that they are only a mass of broken metal and are blocking my way. I stomped on the brakes just before the car would have bust through them. I threw the car into park and opened the door.

"What are you doing," Arthur asked.

As I climbed out of the car I said, "Clearing the way." I walked up to the gates and ripped them off the stone pillars, wad them up into balls and tossed them towards the car barn.

'I'm going to need to drive us when I get home,' Ego said in my head. 'There's a shit load of things we need to learn about the stock market and our new company. I also have to give your two weeks notice at the office. Don't worry, you'll be asleep, just like last time.'

'Ok,' I mentally replied. 'Don't ever get in the way of me dispensing discipline again.'

I got the feeling that Ego was massaging his jaw again. After a moment he said with vitriol, 'Don't bet on it.'

With the gates destroyed I, for emphasis, punched into each stone pillar and demolished them, leaving no stone set upon another. As I walked back to the car I got the distinct feeling that my clothes are moaning in lust from witnessing me demolish the estate's entrance.

When I climbed into the car Arthur said, "I made a reservation and sent the address as you commanded. The motel is a little on the seedy side, but I can assure you, you won't be distured."

"Excellent. You've done well, mutt," I complimented him as I made the car roar and peel rubber out of the estate of the wife and the husband.

The tires screeched as I stomped on the brakes at the end of my home's driveway. The drive home was uneventful yet exhilarating. I told Arthur to get out and open the door of the unused garage. While he pulled the door open and moved boxes of stuff out of the way I heard Brenna whimper, "Please hurry...I..can't hold...this form much...longer."

I rolled down the window, stuck my head out and yelled, "That's good enough! Get out of the way!" and rocketed the car into its new berth. I turned the engine off and threw open the door. As I ran into the house Arthur pulled the garage door down and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Brenna is exhausted!" I threw the door to my kitchen open just as she began to flow off of me onto the floor into a pool of gelatinous fluid. That pool slowly took the shape of a small black cat. When I judged that her metamorphosis was complete I gently picked her up and held her like a baby. She was asleep and purring.

Arthur ran up to me blasting concern like a firehose, 'Is she alright?!"

"Yes, I think she is. She'll probably just sleep for the rest of the day." I took her to her little cat bed by the living room window and gingerly laid her down. She gave a quiet meow as I lightly scratched under her collar. Arthur knelt beside me, stroked her fur and made quiet canine wimpers. I stood up and said, "I've got some research to do. You will take care of her while I work." Art looked up at me and understood that that was a command, not a request, and nodded.

'Ok,' I said mentally to Ego, 'Time for you to get to work.'

12