All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 04'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Donna is sexy hot

very nice. this chapter uses eroticism to explain the wife's backgroun. looking forward to more. The descriptions of Nancy's personal ad are so provocative and naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Frustrated Assholes

It seems like all the negative comments are from MEN.why is that,? can't they understand we like to read and write erotic stories just like them....I guess they feel that it won't or can't happen to them.....Keep it up.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
voice of experience is such a helpful guidance

Hubby wants to be a cuck and his wife is doing her best to make his wish come true. Surely, this proves his wife loves and adores him.

It is only natural (and sensible) to reach out for guidance from an experienced female who has been successful at cucking. Even Tony Robbins would advise to "surround yourself with successful people" to bring quality into your life.

Sex can become boring in a marriage after a few years, and in this case hubby has shared his fantasies in order to "hot up" the marriage. I can see ahead to future chapters making this a powerful "win-win-win" for wife, husband and lovers. There will be no losers !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the stuped fucking ashole s

John and Bob are the dumbest assholds in the world. They should be the ones in control, not no fuckingwife or some big black cock,you tell them were to go .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Utter bullshit

Stupid premise for a story, the fantasy of a diseased mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story dragged on and on without any action. So much chatter with nothing really happening. Each chapter was more boring than the previous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous