Black Comedy Superstars

Story Info
Madison and David meet in ATL.
1.1k words
2.25
1.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a fan of yours, Miss Madison," said David the Comedian, and the tall, lean, bald-headed African American comedy legend flashed a sexy wink. TS Madison looked at David the Comedian and sighed. In Madison's townhouse, located in the south side of Atlanta, Georgia, things were heating up. Why is that a lot of heterosexual black men who rage against gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender people often have a slight craving for dick? Oh, those fellows tend to love women, sexually and romantically, but they also have some hidden interests that they can't shake off. A lot of people are turned on by that which they mock. No need to dig up Sigmund Freud to understand that...

When David the Comedian came to TS Madison's townhouse, the curvy and sexy African American transgender celebrity and former porn star was not surprised. After watching some of David's recent work, TS Madison knew he would come calling sooner or later. Hell, a few weeks ago, TS Madison fucked a big-name Rapper from Jamaica whose dislike of queers was well-known. The big-name Rapper stopped producing those kind of lyrics after TS Madison showed him just how good her cock could be. Since then, the big-name Jamaican Rapper, who resides in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, has become more progressive. Perhaps TS Madison can help David the Comedian achieve enlightenment...

"Come closer, pun intended," TS Madison said, and David the Comedian did as he was told. TS Madison undressed, revealing her curvy, dark-skinned body. David the Comedian admired TS Madison's beautiful face, big tits, wide hips and big round ass. As TS Madison stroked her big ole cock, which has been inside the butt holes of many, many black men, David the Comedian found himself salivating. David the Comedian is straight as an arrow and loves Asian women, but he is also curious about transgender ladies and that's okay.

"Yes ma'am," David the Comedian said, and TS Madison smiled and waved her big ole cock at him. David the Comedian got on his knees and began sucking that cock like there was no tomorrow. TS Madison sighed happily. A lot of heterosexual black men who rage against LGBT people all day and everyday secretly have bisexual tendencies and someone needs to tell them that it's okay to be bisexual or bicurious. A man can love women, romantically and sexually, and also have some fun with transgender ladies. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, suck that cock, David, I knew you liked us transgender ladies since you're always talking about us," TS Madison said, and David the Comedian nodded and continued to suck her cock. TS Madison grinned as the bald-headed, light-skinned African American comedian, who famously married a fine Asian lady, sucked her cock like there was no tomorrow. The majority of black men who chase TS Madison for some dick tend to be heterosexual black men and bisexual black men. Gay black men don't want TS Madison like that. Transgender gals have special appeal for heterosexual men and bisexual men. That's just the way it is...

"I've been jerking off to your videos for years," David the Comedian paused to say, and TS Madison nodded and smiled. While getting her cock sucked by David the Comedian, TS Madison rubbed her big tits together. TS Madison has lost count of how many heterosexual black men have sucked her cock and also allowed her to fuck them in the ass. In TS Madison's experience, heterosexual black men and bisexual black men have wonderfully tight butt holes that were made for her big ole cock. TS Madison likes to turn those brothers out, and there's absolutely no shame in her game. Strong black men who fuck pussy can also take a strong cock up their butts. The world isn't going to end as a result.

"Of course you have," TS Madison said, and she leaned back on her chair as David the Comedian continued to suck her big ole cock. For a man who claims to only love women, David the Comedian was really, really good at sucking cock. Hell, if TS Madison had to guess, she would rate him as an expert. David the Comedian polished TS Madison's cock and balls with his tongue, and got her hard as a rock in no time. TS Madison gently caressed David the Comedian's smooth bald head. Nobody sucks cock like a heterosexual black man. This is one of life's infinite mysteries...

"Let's do this," David the Comedian said, and TS Madison nodded. Taking David by the hand, TS Madison led him to the master bedroom. This is the place where TS Madison has rammed her big dark cock down the throats of countless black men before bending them over and fucking their tight asses. David the Comedian recognized the place from TS Madison's videos. The tall, slim, bald-headed African American comedy legend looked at TS Madison and smiled. Time for the two of them to get 'closer, as it were...

"Spread your cheeks, funny man," TS Madison said to David the Comedian as he got on all fours. David the Comedian did as he was told, and TS Madison gleefully lubricated his butt hole with Aloe cream. As David the Comedian waited patiently, TS Madison put on a condom and rubbed her big ole cock against his backdoor. Time for the King of Black Comedy to experience the awesome power of TS Madison's cock. They don't call her the Big Dick Bitch for nothing. Without further ado, TS Madison pushed her cock into David the Comedian's asshole. Time to get down to business.

"Oh yeah," David the Comedian groaned, and he sighed happily, loving the feel of TS Madison's cock in his butt hole. Lots of black men who have sex with cisgender women also dream of getting fucked by a hot, strong transgender lady and there's nothing wrong with that. TS Madison gripped David's hips and thrust her cock deep into his butt hole. Laughing, TS Madison fucked David's ass with gusto, plowing his butt hole with her thick cock. David moaned and groaned, and his dick got hard as TS Madison fucked him. Hmm, David clearly loves the feel of a big cock in his butt and TS Madison was not surprised. The dominant transgender gal fucked the black comedian until he tapped out...

"Have a safe trip home," TS Madison said to David the Comedian, who smiled bashfully and thanked him for a wonderful time. David returned to his lady and his friends and his regular life. He continued to perform, and make money. Whenever TS Madison watches the brother's performance, she can't help but smile. David and TS Madison had a wonderful session together, one which she recorded. No shame in the lovely lady's game. TS Madison believes in letting each person live their truth and respects a person's privacy. Of course, the lady always takes precautions and tries to maintain the upper hand. One can never be too careful in this life, and that's no joke.