All Comments on 'Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 10'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Great work.

Look forward to find out what Cassandra will do in the basement and what will happen to the house. I guess the white girls won't be home alone.

Don't let us wait to long this time :-)

mskclarkmskclarkalmost 13 years ago
The Hottest Story I Have Ever Read

This is the best I have found so far, it kept my juices flowing the whole time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
welcome back

this is my favorite series and i check for it everytime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The only thing I don't love about these stories are the waiting for new updates.

Best stories on the entire site.

I_spyI_spyalmost 13 years ago

Came across this pic. Thats Angel and Barbie to me.

http://imageshack.us/f/59/cassqb.jpg/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
discipline

I loved the idea of the girls joy at having a piece of white meat to "welt" and I can't wait to see what happens in the basement.....as Cassandra has her fun.

bighank100bighank100about 12 years ago
very good story 5 stars all the way

what a dirty kinky hot mind you have. i love your mind. the story seemed to be like an super erotic triple xxx horny story. had my black cock so fucking hard all the way. i must confess had me leaking precum down my pants. the part that got to me most seemed to be when she had to sell her car and house. and then had to give the money all of it to her owner. that was a mind blowing moment in the story. a total surrender of her sole. now Angel had complete control of her life. no ware to go and no ware to stay. she was completely owned. the final nail in her jail to her erotic cruel wonderful superior black mistress. forced to be a white slave slut for the rest of her life. use and abused till the end of her life. thats suck a kinky thought. loosing total control of her own life to a evil sexy black she devil. the words in the story was so fucking hot and wrong i could not stop reading. i love the forbidding words you chose for this story.

what would be even hotter if i could have to chance to chat with you by email and we both talk like that to each other. id love it. me calling you my honky slave slut bitch. and you saying my kinky black nigger. all those forbidding words to share between us. well i no you probably ant even been here in this site in quite some time and may never even see this comment. well i can only hope. well if you want or if im lucky here is my email.

hank1047z@live.com

hit me up and lets have some nice kinky chat.

zena99zena99almost 12 years ago
Very nice

This is a very provocative series, well written, entertaining and informative. It is refreshing to read a story about dumb white cunts being put in their rightful place. Hopefully more chapters will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What will happen next?

Please lets have the next chapters soon. This story screams for lots of new parts and you cant let us wait much longer.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
conclusion needed

Great story but all stories end with an good ending. Nobody likes a writer who leaves unfinished stories.

My suggestions. Have Suze be a bred babymaker for black studs. Make the born and bred southern racist devote her life to be a toilet slut for black mistresses in addition to serving the physical needs of her black children who will respect her like a low slut. As for the other woman. Make her a slut for teenage blacks learning how bto fuck white sluts that come their way. Finishb the story with oneb chapter and ba chapter that will make all of us smile.

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
Damn

MORE PLEASE I'm Totally into Mistress Angel and her White Bitches Barbie and Susie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ch12

Please could you write CH 12

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous