All Comments on 'Black Sex for White Women Ch. 02'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

try some punctuation....it's wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please read up 9n what run on sentences are. This will help you. https://www.niu.edu/writingtutorial/punctuation/run-on-sentences.shtml#:~:text=Rule%20to%20Remember-,A%20run%2Don%20sentence%20occurs%20when%20two%20independent%20clauses%20run,Ralph%20will%20wash%20the%20dishes.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

She needs to have her bbc give her a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all - If you are going to write in English, then learn to do it properly. Get an editor. Your English is atrocious.

Second - Your racist BS is irritating. I don't know what kind of fantasy life you lead, but it is so far removed from reality that it is almost laughable.

Finally - To the morons who want to see her pregnant - You really are some sick people. Children born out of this type of situation are rarely well cared for and are rarely well-adjuated in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many colonizers commenting. Your fear of blacks dominating white women is evidence that you are a racist. People who are not English born speak differently, they express differently. When you let an English born person write for you, its no longer your words but words white racist are comfortable with. There is one thing that is true, the white man has always destroyed others cultures because they think their way of thinking is the only way of thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous