Black Sex for White Women Ch. 09

Story Info
White sexual black fantasies (01).
1.3k words
4.03
8.5k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

My desire, ever since I was single, was to be alone in some public place -- park, alley, dark street, back of a bar -- with a strange black man raping me. A fantasy never fulfilled until six years after I got married. I am a beautiful blonde, with a nice body, desired by men and the fantasy of rape by someone of another race has been with me for a long time. Not forgotten even after I got married.

One night, my husband was on his week's night shift work, on his monthly shift. I told him that I was going to a friend's house who was celebrating her birthday, but I didn't intend to delay, I would return home early.

I didn't go back. The party was lively, a lot of people very happy and enthusiastic, I got excited, I drank a little, when in fact I never drink, and I flirted happily with a guy with whom I danced a lot, we even got sometimes with faces and bodies well united. The general excitement and mine were very great. I committed three marital transgressions in one fell swoop: drinking and getting a little dizzy; dancing and having a conversation with another man, and not fulfilling the commitment to return early.

It was half an hour the other day when I finally decided to leave the party, worried about how to come back alone at such a late hour of the night.

I went to the bus stop, sleepy and cheerful. The bus came soon. I got in and smiled at the driver, a strong black guy, very handsome in his uniform and cap. He reciprocated and looked at me with pleasure and desire, a beautiful woman, blonde, half drunk and alone in the early hours.

I was the only passenger.

I sat in the first seat on the opposite column from the driver's. That is, facing him, being able to see and be seen.

He drove unhurriedly and occasionally slowed down even more to take a look at me, reclining on the seat, in a very short skirt, the legs relaxed, a little open, letting the panties show.

I didn't think about anything, I just wanted to get home, lie down and sleep. He did, he thought. Thought about that a lot. Thought about sex. I was the target, the object of his desire. The bait for him was there.

He asked my destination and next to him, he parked the bus on a deserted detour, the street totally dark. He turned off the vehicle's lights, left his seat, and bent down in front of me.

Naughtily and smiling, he slipped his hands under my skirt, grabbed by the side straps and went down my panties.

Once the thin piece of lingerie was removed, he lifted the skirt, spread my legs wide and stared at the open pussy. He saw a beautiful pink slit wrapped in silky, soft long strands of golden hair.

He put his face between my thighs, his tongue in the pussy and sucked it, licking the slit greedily. He performed oral sex on me, kissing and sucking my open pussy, whispering things like "fucking white cunt" and "white bitch tramp".

Pulled out of his pants a huge black cock, a real coal log with a large uncovered head, and setting me in a propitious position, he inserted the cock into my delicate orifice and buried it all at once. My pussy opened a little by force with the firm, accurate thrust and the cock slid in, traversing all the way into it.

"Fucking bitch! What a tight white cunt, I've never fucked one like that," he raved and talked, saying profanities, punching his cock in the pussy, fucking me.

There were a few moments of intense delirium, the guy having fun with my sex, me half passed out feeling that huge black baseball bat hitting my pussy, coming and going, punching, shaking and swinging feverishly my half-inert body, making me vibrate with pleasure.

And he came. He had a huge discharge, a pent-up pleasure, looking like he hadn't fucked a woman in months. The shots of cum succeeding each other, the thick masses of cum coming out of the head of his cock in short spaces.

I remember the cum well, the black man howling and cumming, taking pleasure, ejaculating with his cock fully buried in me. And him pulling out his very honeyed cock, leaving me all cum.

I have no memory of the rest. I woke up in the morning in bed. My husband had already come home from work and was sleeping a deep sleep from the fatigue of a night's work.

I went to the bathroom. My pussy was swollen, sore, red. Full of cum, a thick mass of black seeds deposited inside me.

I was elated. My greatest sexual fantasy, totally hidden, had come true. I was aware, perfectly aware, that I had finally been raped. It wasn't a dream. The black driver fucked me for real.

I washed myself well in the bidet, picked up my clothes left on a chair in the bedroom, blouse, skirt, bra and... and nothing else. There were no panties. The profligate stayed with her. He wished for a trophy, the proof of the blonde pussy on an insane night. He took off my panties and put them away to smell and remember me. The white blonde. From the white pussy he fucked and let yours marks.

Once my fantasy was fulfilled and the days went by without me forgetting it, I discovered the effect. The sequel. A black man fucked me, entered my blonde pussy with his cock, invaded my sex and I made him cum. He came in me too.

I liked it and was hooked. Dominated by the pleasure of cumming with black cocks.

On the bus company's website, I checked my black dominator's work schedules.

I boarded the vehicle he was driving one afternoon, wearing a very short skirt and no bra. I smiled at him and behaved in a friendly way so that he would feel that I knew about his criminal act, but there was nothing to fear, nothing to worry about. On the contrary, I was there looking for him. Available. I wanted more.

I said good afternoon, he answered, asked my name, said his. When I was about to disembark, he said he would leave work at 5 p.m., asked if we could meet. I agreed.

And we met. Anxious and full of erotic expectations.

We talked for a while, went to a motel, and finally I had great, total sex with my black lover, I sober, conscious, excited. Both naked, horny.

He gave me oral sex, worked a lot with his mouth between my legs. Had never sucked a white pussy, only the mine, was ecstatic, he said it was delicious. I did oral on him too, sucked his black cock, swallowed what I could, the dark anaconda was over 7".

And he fucked me with her, shoved her almost all the way into her pussy, widening my sex. Then he wanted to fuck my asshole. Come in with the thick cock in my ass. Which until then was a virgin ass. My butt never penetrated by a dick.

A thankless task, due to the size and thickness of the shaft, but I resisted, endured and finally had my ass deflowered.

Two hours of sex, with his dark cock pounding hard against me, going all the way inside, in the front, behind (ass) and... in my mouth, where he also cums.

We are lovers. I've been his white slut for three months now, and I'm starting to think about getting another lover. Black evidently, because I can't think of a man of any ethnicity other than the black race having sex with me from now on.

He made me black property and I will honor the title. Even sex with my husband doesn't have the same taste, excitement, and pleasure as fucking with my naughty driver. I only feel good and get real sexual pleasure being penetrated and flooded by black cocks.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers