All Comments on 'Black World Order Ch. 02'

by ancientviking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story so far. I have some constructive criticism if you don't mind.

How many chapters are you planning for this series? Because if you're doing a lot then that fine, but if not you need to speed the story up some. It seems like you're taking quite some time to get to the black sexing, let alone the main lead needs to realizing black superiority to get to the Black Owned World. Next is the genetic rebirth, I hope that goes somewhere because right now it tends to be a plot point we keep forgetting until it's brought up again. The story seems more dialouge base an less erotica/sex. It picked up some in this chapter but not enough. Lastly, just my personal preference but would love to see some knocking up goin on. Anyway take what you want from this, and just keep up the great story!

Sheryl22Sheryl22over 7 years ago
Erotic Fiction

This story is erotic fiction. It touches all the current interracial social myths and taboos. Those that claim it is racist are missing that this is fiction. The recent movie Never loose Focus with Will Smith and Margot Robbie touched on all the same myths and taboos but in a much more subtle way, and was not called racist. Everywhere in advertising, movies, sitcoms, music, these myths and taboos are being displayed, and discussed, yet there is no outcry of a racist outrage.

Once society no longer finds these myths and taboos erotic and moves its' focus to the next taboo of the moment this fascination with Black male sexual prowess will no longer draw such disdain

I have enjoyed this story please continue it

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Use a dictionary to clarify things

Simple Definition of racism

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Therefore this story line and premise is highly racist.

It matters not if it's fiction or not--any kind of slavery is abhorrent and repeatedly denigrating anyone is highly offensive. Even fiction must give way to reality and conform somewhat to it.

SteelsMasterSteelsMasterover 7 years ago
Good storyline

Enjoying this story very much, great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shame this got abandoned, a lot of potential in the story, maybe the author will return to it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story has a lot of potential, hopefully the author comes back to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous