All Comments on 'Blackmail Psychology Ch. 03'

by calmAndStrict

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue.

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

I was waiting for a confrontation and its outcome. Bravo. Amazing story. I am sure all the readers have their opinions about where to take the next chapter or two, but the author clearly has things under control. I was certain the chapter would end with a spanking, but again I was pleasantly surprised.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

ethics violation...funny. The length of the chapters, the intimate details, and the speed of the action are ideal. The astronomical scores you are earning are well-deserved.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

ethics violation...funny. The length of the chapters, the intimate details, and the speed of the action are ideal. The astronomical scores you are earning are well-deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. When’s the next part out. Excited for more 😅

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is on the way!

As long as this story keeps getting positive feedback I intend to update it at least once per month.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes. Enjoying so far. I like the rules and how Ana had to recite them and record herself. I hope to see some more humiliating rules and Ana recording herself saying humiliating things to send to Andrea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story,

It keeps a thrill which is very addictive to the readers.

Keep up the good job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story here. I love how Andrea can be so dominating one second and so caring the next. The mind work going on in Ana's mind is great. Love both the office scene as well as the gym. love the public scenes as well. can't wait to see what happens in class. Hope to see a chapter four soon. 5 stars!

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. Please keep it coming ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next part of this story. I love it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is so hot, please keep it coming.

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Its been a while a story had me fingering myself like his. Great,,, and can;t wait for Ch 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is so hot , personally would but break a lot faster excited to read the next chapter when it comes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don’t stop this story, for the love of god. You’re writing is incredible

TallcajunTallcajunover 1 year ago

I’ve followed all chapters and would love a fourth. Good writing and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay, I feel guilty. I find myself cheering for Andrea. Every aspect of Ana’s dilemma is of her own making. Who is so stupid to not cover up tattoos or wear unique jewelry in a porn video? Hubris and greed should be punished.

Team Andrea, just saying.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

I always appreciate smart characters. They make the story more compelling and it helps to maintain non-consensual dominance in a public space. I'm enjoying this series very much. Access to Andrea's thoughts is interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalmAndStrict@calmAndStrict
I spent too many years reading kinky stories to not try writing a few of my own. If you enjoyed any of my stories and want to read similar narratives, here are the stories that served as the main inspirations for my works... Blackmail Psychology was inspired by "Owned Teache...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES