Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had put my panties in a bag and hidden them in some bushes with the hopes that no one, especially the landscapers would find them. I would put them on when I returned from Joyce's and she would never see me doing it. I felt I was safe.

I left my house dressed, except for panties and bra, but as soon as I was out if sight from John I stripped naked and finished my walk to Joyce's house. I got up to her front door and before I could ring the bell, the door opened. Mike stepped out and said, "Go on in slut. Your Mistress is waiting in the kitchen. I'm going over to see John."

I didn't like the idea of Mike being alone with John, but there was nothing I could do about it. I just hoped Mike didn't brag about having his cock in my holes while John was away. I guess I shouldn't worry too much since if they told John, they wouldn't have anything to hold against me any longer and I wouldn't even be here for them to play with.

I got to the kitchen and Joyce was there with 2 other women. I had no idea who they were, but I didn't like the fact that I was there in front of them naked. I was worried that something was going to happen with them.

Joyce said, "Come on in slut. I have missed you. I want you to meet a couple good friends of mine. This is Sue and Mary. I've told them all about you and they didn't believe me. So, I invited them to see you and of course for you to eat their pussies. You don't mind, do you?"

"No Mistress. It is good to meet both of you. Mistress, I can't stay long. John will be waiting for me." I said, with the hopes I wouldn't have to lick the 2 women.

"Nonsense slut. Mike is there with John to keep him company while you perform your duties. So, I want you between their legs and licking. I have told them you are good at pussy licking, so don't disappoint me." Joyce announced.

I had no other choice but to eat these 2 women. I had no idea who they were, so the thought of them spreading gossip about me was not something I was worried about. I got down in front of the one Joyce said was Sue and she spread her legs. Under her skirt she was bare, with a shaved pussy. I licked her and the taste wasn't so bad. I made her cum and moved to the other one called Mary. She also had a shaved pussy and I got her off quickly.

I got out from under her skirt and Joyce said, "Well done slut. I am sure you'll see more of these 2 ladies since they just moved into the neighborhood and plan on being on the board. But for now, you may go home. Please tell Mike to come back now."

Then they just started talking, not even looking at me. They talked about everything except what just happened. I left the kitchen and walked out of her house. I went down the driveway and then to where my clothes and panties were. I quickly got dressed and adding a pair of panties. Then walked to my house to be with John.

I walked in and said, "That was some good coffee this morning. Hope you 2 had a good talk. Mike, Joyce asked me to tell you to come home. John, I'll be right back. Just need to use the bathroom.

The only reason I had to use the bathroom was to rinse my mouth. I couldn't kiss John when I smelled and tasted like pussy. I don't think he would understand. He thinks I only like hard cocks and only his.

When I returned, Mike was gone. John and I spent a good day together. We were happy as husband and wife. He told me he didn't want to leave me alone again, but sometimes business called and he would have too. But hopefully it won't be as long in the future.

It was midafternoon when Joyce and Mike showed up. I had invited them and so did John when Mike was with him this morning. So, it was no surprise that they came over. We talked for a little while and I tried not to sit. I knew if I did, I would have to spread my legs and if Joyce saw my panties, I would be in trouble.

But John insisted I sit beside him on the love seat so he could hold me. I was directly across from Mike and Joyce who were on the large sofa. I was tempted not to open my legs, but I saw Joyce looking at me. No, she was staring at me. So, I spread my legs, trying to make sure my skirt stayed where no one could look up and see I had panties on.

I felt relieved when she didn't say anything about them. I thought maybe I had them hidden enough. We all had a drink and when they were empty, Joyce stood up and said, "Hey Bonnie, why don't we go get refills and then discuss what we will have for dinner. Might have to run to the store for some things."

I got up and went with her. As soon as we were in the kitchen out of sight from the men, she said, "Show me."

I knew I was in big trouble now. I hesitated for a moment, but reached down and pulled the hem of my skirt up to my waist. I was now showing her my panty covered cunt and she didn't look happy. I didn't say anything, but did start crying.

"Just what I thought I saw. You know my rules and you were told that all rules were back in effect as of this morning. Put your skirt down and come with me." She ordered me.

I was sure she was going to go back and tell John all I did and show him the movies that were made of me. It would hurt him to know I was being fucked by other men while he was away, but it would kill him to know I did it in our bed. I couldn't even talk.

We got back to the living room, giving each of the men a beer, Joyce said, "We talked it over and are going to fix us a nice steak dinner. But Bonnie says all the steaks are frozen and she needs some other things too. You boys just enjoy and we will run to the store for what we need. Won't be long."

Both the men went along with what she said. John said, "Wow, steak sounds so good. I haven't had a big juicy one since I left last time. I sure would like a big baked potato and some coleslaw to go with it."

I said, "We will get some baking potatoes and Cole slaw for you honey. I know how much you enjoy them with streak. We won't be long."

Joyce and I left. She drove my car so we didn't have to go back to her house to get hers. I don't usually allow others to drive my car, but right now I was afraid to say anything. I was caught with panties on and I was sure she was going to punish me a lot for that.

She pulled into the grocery store parking lot. A store I always shop at, so I might see people I know, which is ok if she allows me to remain dressed. But, I had my doubts with her since she has had me naked in other places and she is pissed right now.

Once she parked she said, "Get out whore."

I got out and waited for her. She got out and walked toward the store. I followed her, but about half way through the parking lot, she stopped and turned toward me.

"Show me." Was all she said.

I didn't hesitate at all and lifted my skirt to my waist. I was afraid she was going to take my panties away and then make me walk around with my skirt up.

She looked at me and then reached to my panties. She pulled them down to my knees and stopped. "Now lower your skirt bitch and don't let those panties go any lower than where I have them."

Once I let my skirt drop, I looked down and it only came to mid-thigh. My panties were at my knees, which meant that everyone would see them as I walked through the store. This is going to be so embarrassing. I would almost wish she stripped me. But, now I must walk with everyone knowing that my cunt was bare under my skirt because they could see my pink panties.

She just walked away from me after fixing my panties and I had to follow her. It was harder to walk this way because I had to keep my legs apart to hold the panties to make sure they stayed at my knees. It wasn't easy to keep up with Joyce because of that, but I managed. I guess I had better not piss her off again.

We got to the front door and went inside. I knew almost everyone who worked there and most of the ones who shopped. And today, I was not lucky enough to be there on a slow day. Nope, it was busy.

Joyce got a cart and pushed it to me. "You will push the cart and do not take your hands from the bar. Just do as I say and you might be able to keep your clothes on when you get home."

She walked away again and I had to follow. We went up and down every aisle in the store, but it seemed she wasn't picking up anything. The cart was still empty when we ended up in the last aisle of the store. I wondered what she had in mind because we didn't get anything.

We were in the last aisle and she said, "Now, we are going back to the first aisle and start all over again. But, this time, you will show a lot more. I don't want any complaints or begging to do something else. If you say anything, clothes come off."

We did go back to the first aisle and she stopped again. This time she walked behind me and I felt her hands on my skirt. She raised the back up and tucked the hem into the waistband, which exposed my naked ass. Now I was walking around with my panties at my knees and my ass out in the open.

She had me fixed the way she wanted me and slapped my naked ass before she started her shopping. This time she did pick up different items to put in the cart. She was getting everything she needed for a nice steak and potato dinner for four.

I saw so many people looking at me with my naked ass hanging out and my panties not covering anything they should have been. We got the potato's, some Cole slaw mix. She also got things to make a green salad for those who didn't want the Cole slaw. Then it was to the meat area.

Once we got to the meat counter and she was looking at the steaks, she stopped and walked to where I was standing. She pulled my skirt out from the waist and let it fall. I thought she was being nice because it was cooler there. But, I was wrong again.

She took my skirt by the hem and started tucking the front into the waist band. She kept tucking all the way around and soon I was practically naked from the waist down. I looked stupid with my skirt around my waist and my panties at my knees.

She giggled and said, "Now, you will finish shopping like this, unless you want to get naked all the way. Do you have a problem slut?"

"No Mistress, I'll leave it all like you have it. Thank you." I said, not even knowing why I said thank you.

She picked out the steaks for everyone and we headed to the check out. People were really staring now and this one young guy came up to us. He said, "Ma'am, you can't walk around like that in the store. Please cover yourself." But he was talking-to my cunt and not my face.

Joyce said, "No, she has to stay this way. It is part of a game we play. But if you want to fuck her cunt, I'll let you do it right here or you can wait till we get to the parking lot and she'll strip all the way so you can fuck her."

He looked at me, then at Joyce and said, "If that is true, I'll wait till the parking lot, but she needs to cover up in the store."

Joyce looked at me, then said, "Pull your skirt out slut. Leave the panties where they are. We'll check out so this young man can fuck you."

We checked out and the young man went to the car with us. Joyce made me strip, but insisted I leave my panties at my knees while I get fucked by a stranger. I had to lean over the back of the car and he just shoved his cock in my cunt and fucked me. He didn't last long and started cumming in my cunt shortly after he put it in me. Once he was done, I had to remove my panties and give them to the boy.

I put my skirt and blouse back on to go home. Once we headed home, Joyce said, "I told you no panties, didn't I? But you had to disobey and try to wear them. Now you know that I don't like it when you do as you please. So, once we get to your house, you will not clean up. You will have some strange boys cum in your cunt and I want John to fuck you again tonight. You will know he is getting sloppy seconds. Don't piss me off again whore."

All I could do was say, "Yes Mistress."

But she didn't stop there. "I am impressed with John's nice cock. Yes, I watched you taking care of him for the past couple of days and I must say, I want his cock in my pussy too. So, you are going to set it up so we can have a threesome. You, me and John and when he gets ready to fuck me, you are going to guide his cock into my pussy. You got a problem with that whore?"

I cried, but said, "No Mistress."

We got home and fixed dinner. The rest of the night was uneventful, even if I had to sit on my naked ass and spread my legs. I'm not sure if John noticed, but I saw Mike looking right up my skirt to my cunt. I am sure he could see that boy's cum leaking out of me.

Dinner was over and Mike took Joyce home. On the way out, Joyce said, "See you in the morning Bonnie"

I got in bed with John and got him to fuck me. I knew Joyce was watching him fuck me after being fucked by another person. I hated myself for doing this.

12