All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 18'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just stop it already it is getting ridiculous

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 5 years ago
5 down 7 to go

Not much to say this time. It was thin. Yes another month is gone, five down seven to go. But nothing real happened here and nothing really stood out. You are doing a good job managing time with each chapter being a month but, just my opinion but you might be trying to fit too much in, because we just kinda need to get to the end but your attempts to add viable content in such a small space (five pages) is detracting from the story not enhancing, or enriching it. For example you had thirteen major events

* Olive fucks Brooke BLAH

* Brooke complains about baby issues BLAH

* Sex magic and I own you combo GOOD

* Hubby wins free trip. BLAH

* Girls meeting about new pic BLAH

* New bachelorette party plans OKAY MAYBE FUTURE STORY LINE

* Overnight with Tiffany admitting she loves what Ollie does to and for her GOOD

* Club day 1 OKAY but still the exact same things as happened to her before

* Club nite 1 GOOD HOT but now you need to explain why this education matters in the long run

* Club Saturday BLAH even you wrote... “The rest of the weekend followed the same script”

* Club Sunday BLAH this time you wrote even less...”Sunday was more of the same”

* Romantic dinner OKAY

* Final scene GOOD HOT proves why she needs to dump hubby. He is doing nothing for her but causing her pain and grief. Oliver is giving her everything she wants and needs.

When will Ollie and Brooke just admit they are in love with each other. Her continued disdain and disappointment in hubby is just droning on and on. And with five pages of content and hubby not appearing in any of it (he was talked to and talked about - but no staring role) let’s all agree he no longer matters to Brooke or the story line in general - no matter how hard Brooke wants to tell herself differently.

The only interesting item I have is a conspiracy theory that came from my friend. She thinks hubby never left town. She thinks the firm, especially the partners that fucked Brooke for hubbys promo, were called by Oliver, setup a plan, told hubby to tell Brooke he was going to Osaka, (just like magic) and then put him on a special project nearby to keep him dumb and blind. She never called his hotel, just his cell. She has no idea if he’s really gone. It just was done to help lock Ollie in to win Brooke love from a loser like hubby. We will see with the 10 o’clock face time where he really is. The core of her theory is that Ollie has a grudge against hubby and his sister (maybe the whole family) and when you noted that you believe in endings where everyone get their just due, it’s all about Brooke finding real love and life experiences, hubby getting his just deserts, and Oliver winning the woman he has always desired.

Anyways, as always, sill looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pick one

Either she loves her husband and ends Oliver and his blackmailing ways, or she admits she is Oliver's slut and ends that marriage. If she is going to kill Oliver than kill him and stop acting rebelous.

DahtjeDahtjeabout 5 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this story and how you write it. My theory is is that the husband is behind everything or the husband is also being forced.

Can't wait to read more

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
OK still not seeing what LostnFoundBin is

I don't see disdain for Tanner from Brooke, of course she's fucked up because of that 1st mistake, allowing the BJ in the church and now it's all about damage limitation. So she lies to him, gives him what she's being forced to give others, is generally a horrible person, but she knows she is and she's worried what sort of person will come out the other end.

As for my theory, I think TF is not going to step into the supernatural, this chapter supports my earlier comment about Oliver having some controlling interest in the company. I can make him go anywhere, because it's my company, not some BS. But this is another attack on Brooke's grasp of reality. Any feelings she may think she has for any of the people abusing her are just a case of Stockholm syndrome, nothing that comes from these experiences is real, yet, but that is part of the breaking process. Oliver I am sure hopes that come the new year Brooke will go to him willingly.

I didn't read Scottish Housewife, but WBDP wasn't a HEA or BTB type story, so I don't know, other than his just desserts statement, how TF deals with these types of stories.

Have to wonder if Maria was a set up to try and normalise what is going on and she's the provider of inside info. She may not know how to set up tech stuff, but knows how to "just put it on the side" if instructed to, all set up can be done before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous