Blackmailed by My Student Pt. 09

Story Info
The janitor had his way unfortunately...
3.3k words
4.27
15.9k
7

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a Chinese Singaporean lady, I'm 46 years of age, happily married. I am also a senior teacher at a Secondary (high school) here in Singapore. I am about 1.8m tall, quite plump, and my breasts are approximately 40DD size, but sag a little due to my age. This was how my life spiralled down to be a sex slave to my own student.

----------------------

The next day, I was conducting my classes as usual but I can hardly concentrate on my teaching. My mind kept drifting away to yesterday's events in the school clinic.

Was I raped by my ex student Kelvin and Maz, the school doctor? And where did the cum on my body came from when I woke up. And my panties, it was missing and I had no idea who took it. These questions kept racing in my head.

I was instructed to wear seductively again by my master Jeremy. I had to comply and do whatever he told me to, so I chose a pink halter top that's tied around the back of my neck, and a tight black mini skirt that showed off my curves. I am in the plus size, so the shape of my butt could be clearly seen. It was amplified even more when I wear a pair of 4-inch black pumps.

Obviously I am attracting lots of attention from the boys in school wherever I went. As such I just bought lunch and a cup of coffee from the canteen and ate at a bench nearby. I knew all the boys would be focusing on me had I ate at the canteen, and I felt that would be unprofessional.

As I finished my meal and started to sip on my coffee, I noticed across the field was the janitor's resting room and the janitor was looking at me through his window while sniffing on my missing panties!

I angrily made my way across the open grass field toward his room, my 40DD breasts bouncing wildly along the way. Once I reached his door, I was all breathless and sweaty. The weather was so hot and humid. I knocked on his door as hard as I can, panting.

"Open the door this very instant, Samad! I know you are in there!" I bellowed.

The door clicked open and Samad looked at me, saying, "I am so sorry Madam, I-I...". He was clearly panicking.

Samad the janitor has mild autism, he was always stammering when he talks. He may be weird but generally he was ok, and that's why the school hired him. Nobody else wants to do his work anyway.

"Save it you little pervert. Now hand over my panties!" I glared at him angrily.

He meekly held up his hands holding my bright red panties. I took out a plastic bag and quickly shoved it in, and placed in my purse, planning to throw it away later. There was no way I'll be wearing that again, God knows what he had done to it.

I tried to cool myself down. I felt a little sorry for scolding the autistic boy.

"Samad, what you did was very wrong. You were the one who took it from the school clinic yesterday, weren't you?"

He nodded slowly.

"Now be a good boy and think about what you did. Hope you would not repeat it."

With that I stormed out of his room, my boobs again bouncing with each step.

The soccer team was going for their training and as usual they are all being rowdy and noisy. I had always despised them and had wrote numerous letters of complaints regarding the school soccer team, asking them to be disbanded. I couldn't see any good coming out for these boys from playing soccer. How could they achieve good grades if they were to waste their time kicking a ball, I wondered.

I had to walk past them to reach my class. I sighed, hold up my handbag and started to walk, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor. The boys quickly hushed up and turned their attention on me. I was already almost half naked, thanks to my master. I felt their eyes undressed me even more.

"Good afternoon Mrs Ho, you look so pretty as usual, wanna watch us training?" one of the seniors voiced out. The others laughed in response.

"No, thank you," I replied and quickened my pace. I heard them laughing in the distance. When will their silly activity gets disbanded, I thought. These boys should be at home studying.

Once I got into the safety of my classroom, I quickly closed the door behind me and took a few deep breathes, calming myself down. I then sat down and busied myself by marking the quiz papers that I gave to my class.

A few minutes later, Jeremy and his girlfriend Carol came barging in to my classroom. I was clearly startled.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here?"

Carol answered. "Shut up slut. Trying to seduce the boys in school again by wearing these clothes, aren't you? And trying to seduce Jeremy again!"

I was puzzled. Carol hadn't the slightest idea that her boyfriend was the one who forced me to be a slut. Jeremy stood behind his girlfriend, and he took out his index finger, waving it as if to warn me against saying anything foolish.

Carol walked over to me.

"Stand up slut, I wanna give you the punishment you deserve. Well you do look so hot, and thankfully I'm bisexual," she laughed sarcastically.

I stood up, towering above her and Jeremy. Carol placed her hands on my breasts, feeling them. She ran her fingers to my nipples, then moving it in circles, following the radius of my aerolas.

I looked at Jeremy and the pervert seemed fascinated at the sight of his girlfriend molesting his teacher this way. Carol then wasted no time in untying the knot of my halter top at the back of my neck.

My whole breasts was revealed once she pulled it down along with the bra I was wearing. The young couple stared at my naked heaving 40DD breasts, with a few droplets of sweat on it.

"I must admit, you have such a nice pair of jugs," Carol said, while massaging my breasts. "You are turning me on, Madam Slut," she continued, mocking me.

She then took a stool and stood on it, so that her face is on the same level as mine. I muttered a weak "no" before she tilted my chin up and proceeded to kiss my mouth. I resisted at first but she ordered me to stick my tongue out. Once I did that she stroked it gently with her fingers, with an evil grin on her face. All the while I noticed Jeremy was recording the whole scene, capturing it on video.

She then used her tongue to lick mine. Our tongues intertwined with each other, and we both slurped each others' saliva for a while. Her tongue went deeper, licking my molars and the

insides of my cheek. I could hardly breathe. The girl was moaning rather loudly now, and exhaling air into my lungs.

I was starting to get horny too. I certainly have no interests in women before; I was brought up in a strict family. But Carol's moans got me excited, and subconsciously I began to massage her perky small breasts.

She then pushed me on to my desk, and spread my legs, before pulling down my thongs and revealing my pussy.

"Well slut, you may wanna trim your bush a little," Carol laughed, while pulling on my pubic hairs. I was so embarrassed. I thought of saying it was her boyfriend who would not allow me to trim it, but I decided against the idea. He was still my master, after all.

I had been wearing the thongs since morning, and had emptied my bladder a couple of times, and so it smelled quite musky by evening.

"Carol, please stop this. You're just a young girl, you wouldn't wanna do this to a full grown woman like me," I pleaded half-heartedly. I knew it would fell on deaf ears anyway.

"Oh slut stop whimpering. We can tell you want it too, your pussy is already wet."

Carol then buried her face in between my legs and licked my hairy mound. I bit my lips and squeezed my fists, trying my best to withstand the sensation. I was gradually defeated, and I moaned gently, hoping it wasn't audible.

"Oooohhh", a moan escaped from my lips, as my eyes started to flutter.

Carol expertly used her tongue as a drill to enter my pussy even further. By now I was so horny, I just wanted to be fucked. Such a slut I had became, just about a month ago I was a strict and uptight lady that sex was limited to just a few minutes of making love with my dear husband.

I was squirming and moaning loudly when Carol suddenly stopped. I saw her reached for her bag and took out a black dildo with a strap on. I was still confused what her plans were when she fixed the strap on around her waist.

"Oh u teacher slut, I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you good teach," Carol proudly said.

My legs were spread wider by Jeremy, allowing his girlfriend to insert the dildo into my already wet pussy. It gave a different sensation, as compared to a real cock in me.

Carol was humping me and my pussy juice kept spurting out with each hump. I was holding on to the edges of my desk as Carol kept fucking me with the strap on dildo. I was by now already moaning loudly, thankfully it was already after school hours otherwise I was sure it would be heard down the hallway.

I heard Jeremy rushed out of my classroom while I was still being fucked by Carol. I was shocked when he came in, with the janitor in tow!

"Look who I found snooping around and peeping through the window!" Jeremy exclaimed.

Carol pulled out the dildo from my already stretched out pussy.

"Oh you like this, janitor? You like to see this teacher being fucked?" Carol quipped.

"He's a weird crazy fella," said Jeremy to his girlfriend.

"Leave him alone, he isn't crazy. He is autistic, and it is a big difference. Let him go," I pleaded.

The couple just laughed at my request. I heard them discussing about something. Samad, the janitor, just stood still, looking at me spreadeagled on my desk with hardly any clothes on.

Jeremy then pushed the janitor nearer to me. "Take off your pants. You can thank me later."

Samad pulled his pants down and his cock immediately sprang up. I was wide-eyed amd paralyzed with fear of getting raped by this boy whom I had just scolded that afternoon.

"Suck his cock, teach. You sympathise with him don't you. Well it would be cruel to leave him this way. He certainly has the hots for you," Carol said, while smooching her boyfriend.

I knew I am left with no choice but do as I told. I sat up, and touched Samad's long cock gingerly with my manicured fingernails. It jerked and I was taken aback.

"Go on, suck it," Carol said. "Everyone in school knows you are a slut, always dressed next to nothing. Wherever I go I'll hear boys talking about you, about how they want to fuck you good given a chance. You like that, don't you?"

"No Carol, I am not a slut, so please do not humiliate me this way. I am a married woman, and happily married at that. I've already told you. Please do not make me suck this boy's cock, he is innocent and simple-minded. He do not deserve to go through this ordeal. Just let him go, please."

"You are so naive teach, can't you see his cock is already standing, waiting for you to put it in that lovely mouth of yours? Now do it!" Carol ordered.

I had no choice but to open my mouth wide and in an instant the janitor placed his cock in it. I wrapped my lips around it and adjusted myself to fit the length. Samad grunted and kept pushing his cock deep into my throat. I felt kind of sorry for him that he had to go through this nightmare.

After awhile I felt his cock started to jerk inside my mouth. I knew he was cumming and prepared myself for the onslaught. A moment later the first few spurts of Samad's sperm shot straight into my throat. I sat up straight, taking it like a pro. But the amount of sperm from him seemed endless even though I had kept swallowing. There was just too much of it and I let some of the liquid to flow out of my mouth, covering my neck and chin. How can anyone have this much sperm in his balls, I wondered.

The janitor finally pulled his still erected cock out of my mouth. I had to cough out some more of the sticky liquid in order not to gag. I hung my head, embarrassed, while panting profusely.

"That's enough, please, no more," I pleaded. I slowly laid back on the desk to rest myself.

I knew Carol was taking photos of me, I just did not have the strength to resist it anymore. A few more camera clicks and the couple walked out of my classroom, laughing. I was still sprawled across my table, panting, while Samad kneeled before me, his head bowed.

I ruffled his hair and said it was ok, it wasn't his fault. I stood up and wore my clothes, and as usual I couldn't find my thongs again. I gave up finding them, I resigned to the fact they were always going to get stolen anyway. Samad quickly walked away and left the classroom. I hoped he would not get traumatised by this incident, and would not say it to anybody.

I texted my driver to come fetch me today, and he said he will immediately come in a few minutes after fetching my husband. I was still clad in the silly pink halter top, and a skirt so short and tights I would be easily be mistaken for a hooker. I just realised it was slightly torn when Carol pulled it down to fuck me.

I waited patiently for my driver (Sani) to arrive. When he finally drove in I quickly sat beside my husband at the back seat.

"Are you ok, darling? It's that student Jeremy again, isn't it? Where's that prick? And why is your skirt torn?" my husband asked.

"Yes darling, it's him. I truly had a bad day. I do not wish to talk about it though."

I hugged my husband's arm. He was tensed and I was worried about his weak physical state. I did not have the heart to tell him about the litres of the school janitor's cum I had just swallowed. This was my husband, and I'll do anything to take care of him.

"Let's stop by at your favourite tea outlet, Sir, Ma'am. It will help to calm her down," my driver suggested.

I looked at my semi-naked state, and felt it may not be a good idea to walk around in public, but I do need hot tea to soothe down my throat. So I agreed, as did my husband.

My favourite tea cafe is located along the way to my home. It is quite a little posh looking cafe, ran by locals. Our driver alighted us and we walked the short distance to the cafe.

The waiter welcomed us and pulled out a chair for me to sit. My skirt rode up high almost to my waist and I was quite confident the waiter had caught a glimpse of my pantyless crotch. I quickly crossed my long legs to prevent him from seeing more of my pussy, while my husband slowly sat down beside me.

"Long black coffee for me," my husband said.

"And what about you, Madam?" The waiter asked. I noticed his eyes had lingered on me all the while.

"I would like a hot cup of herbal jasmine tea, please. Thank you."

The waiter stood by my side for a few more seconds, clearly enjoying the sight of me before walking away. Thankfully my husband was too ignorant to notice.

"Tell me what happened. I want to confront to him," my husband said, referring to Jeremy. "Did he raped you in class?"

"Darling, I've already told you, I don't wish to talk about it. Can we just sit by here, relax and enjoy our drink? You know I love you, very much."

Just then I received a text from Sani, our family driver, to meet him at the car. It was something urgent, he said, but he told me not tell my husband.

"Darling, I need to go to the ladies, I'll be back soon," I said. He was busy reading the papers, so I quickly left.

"What's the urgent matter, Sani?" I asked as I entered my car. Sani then immediately pulled me over and kissed me.

"Sani, this affair has to stop. I know you have done lots of favours for me and saved me when I was in embarrassing situations, but my husband paid your salary and you have to behave."

"Suck my cock Ma'am, and after this I'll asks no more."

I thought about it, and given the good deeds he had done for me, sucking his cock was the least I could do. I sighed, unzipped his pants and fished out his already hardened standing dick with my dainty fingers.

I lowered my head and sucked my family driver's cock like a pro. I licked the whole length of his shaft, while massaging his balls. He started to rub my pussy, and inserted his fingers in it. It was obviously easy access for him as my skirt was already very short and I wasn't wearing any panties.

Sani was rubbing my pussy vigorously, making it wet. The smell of my pussy permeated the air throughout the car. Thankfully our Mercedes had tinted windows, making it slightly less visible from the outside. But it could still be seen, if someone wanted to.

"Urgh urgh urgh," I sounded like a pig each time Sani pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I had to make him cum quickly as my husband would be wondering where I went. Sani finger-fucked me at the same time I was slurping on his cock.

Moments later Sani's cock explodes hot sticky cum into my mouth. I used my fingers to jerk it, so as to make sure all his cum would be totally emptied. I just swallowed 2 boys' cum today, and I felt sick.

"Okay you got to clean yourself up Sani, my husband is waiting for me."

I took a tissue and dabbed my lips with it. I quickly exited the car and walked over to the cafe, where my husband was sitting. The beverages were already being served, thankfully. I took a long sip of my favourite jasmine tea.

"What took you so long, honey?" my husband asked.

Sipping on my tea, I answered "Oh, I had a stomach upset, but I'm ok now, let's just enjoy evening together, my love."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the same waiter standing nearby, just looking at me.

"We should go for a holiday, perhaps to Bali, dear?" I continued, while cuddling by my husband's side.

Little did I know the waiter managed to capture the whole scene in the car on video...