All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 01-02'

by NoWriterI

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zena99zena99over 4 years ago
Don't Stop, please!

Is it really over?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Get behind your keyboard!

More!

NoWriterINoWriterIover 4 years agoAuthor
Not over.

I should have added "Chapter 01-02 to the story title.

Rookie mistake.

Chapter 03 will be in the pipeline in a couple of weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blackmailed Couple II - One Year Later - Chapters 01-02

May I suggest you re-title your additions as something similar to above? This way, you're free to add as many chapters as you wish. This is not really an "Epilogue", it's a continuation of 747's Vol. 1, and yours is Vol. 2, which picks up 1 year later. Could be shorten to "Blackmailed Couple II Chapters 01-02", or whatever you so wish to title them.

Good job, and thank you for picking up the torch! Do keep it going.

NoWriterINoWriterIover 4 years agoAuthor
Blackmailed Couple II - One Year Later - Chapters 01-02

Thank you for the suggestion.

I think you're right. That would make much more sense.

The original intent was to make a much shorter "epilogue" and that was my working title, but as I got into it, the story decided it had more to say.

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Good effort but...

The original was left somewhat in the air. It seemed then that the author either ran out of ideas or just didn't know how to finish the story, it became a catalogue of degradation and non consensual domination. Sadly this episode has just added more of the same.

There are so many holes from the original that need to be plugged, and issues to be addressed. There is still opportunity, it just needs to be taken.

The children are a major concern for obvious reasons, likewise family and friends. Don't they wonder what happened to Ann? A woman doesn't just disappear without someone becoming suspicious. Why aren't the police and authorities involved, what was Eddie's explanation, she just left doesn't work I'm afraid.

What about the other blackmailed and abducted women and couples? Didn't anybody notice? A club such as this wouldn't exsist just to enslave one solitary female. Also no matter how powerful and influential they are secrets will find a way to be revealed. Surely at least one of the victims resisted, and that could mean anything between contacting the police to letting loose with a bit arse machine gun. The bigger the conspiracy the bigger the chance of exposure.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the original and also this part, I just wish it was a little more believable, hopefully NoWriter1 can bring some sense to it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for your next chapter keep up the good work!

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I'm not quite sure how to rate this. The original was left in a hot, sticking mess, so having to clean that up before proceeding, I'll reserve judgement. I'm also curious how the mind control aspect will be going forward

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaabout 1 year ago

First and foremost to NowriterI , thank you for continuing the original story. When I got to your Chapter 14a I realized that I had done my usual fast read trying to get to the end to see how this will turn out. I stopped myself there and went back to the very beginning and took my time savoring the story. ( And made a few notes of things I overlooked). I will take my time on the second part of the series as I see some things that stir the creative juices in me. Again thank you for taking the time to write this and I do appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
MInd Control

Is the reader supposed to believe the female victim, who has been drugged and subjected to criminal acts, basically , really appreciates the part about allowing her "true self" to flow? How about "true self" being expressed as playtime instead of by coercion? If then , no excuses such as above is made, whether drugs involved or not, the honest category is non-consent, at least so that the reader is not spoon fed a playful BDSM that does not really exist in the story. And the other thing, oh yes, at any waking moment, a mother's love for her children supersedes the alleged "true self" coming out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoWriterI@NoWriterI
161 Followers
1218/2022 To those still waiting on then next chapter (Ch.15) of Blackmailed Couple II, know that chapter 15 is still in progress. I am currently 21,000 words into the chapter which takes place over the course of a very eventful day for Anna, Annie, Eddie and Eydie.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES