Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Once Linda had left the room and closed the door behind her, Mark paused a moment to take in and appreciate Anna's beauty. He knew from the moment he'd first laid eyes on her at the group-owned accounting firm at which she was employed, that she'd make a worthy addition to their stable. He'd intuitively sensed the wild streak within her that told him that there was a wanton slut below the surface waiting to be liberated. She was now theirs, and well on her way to completing her journey.

"Anna, please stand for inspection."

Anna, as she had been trained to do in countless exercises, raised gracefully from her kneeling position to a standing one in a single fluid motion. Keeping her arms behind her back, she stood with her feet planted shoulder-width apart keeping her sex exposed.

"Nicely done Anna. Thank you."

Mark then approached Anna and reached out to inspect one of her pierced nipples. When she had first been pierced weeks ago, they had been equipped with an adjustable apparatus to facilitate stretching them in order to accommodate the eventual look they were going for. Anna winced when he grasped the elongated nub between his thumb and forefinger as he examined it closely.

"These are coming along nicely Anna. A good three to four millimeters already I'd estimate. Did Linda adjust them this morning?"

"Yes sir. They're very tender."

"I'm sure they are." He released the nipple much to Anna' relief. "But the results will be worth it, trust me."

Mark clasped his hands behind his back and walked to the window and looked out on the estate grounds.

"Anna, we need to talk. Beginning today, there are some big changes coming and you need to be prepared for them."

"Today I will be temporarily transferring you into the custody of Doc. He will be your master for the final phase of your training which will be taking place away from the mansion. You leave tomorrow and will be away for four weeks. While you are there, you will undergo some significant changes."

He turned from the window to observe Anna's reaction.

While managing to maintain a passive stance internally, Anna's mind was reeling. First at the notion that she was going away, having not left the mansion since arriving six weeks prior. But she'd not been made aware that any "significant changes" were being planned, nor what they could be.

Then again, she thought, why would they tell her anything like that? She'd never been consulted on any of the other changes she'd been through, and she had already undergone any number of changes that she would term "significant". Particularly in her service to the "Mistresses of the Manor".

Anna had never had any particular attraction to women. She'd experimented with her roommate in college, but had never cared to pursue it beyond that.

Not until, that is, she had been taken to visit Doc in one of his training rooms. That was when the dreams began. Before she knew it, she found herself between Mistress Linda's legs lapping up her juices like they were the sweetest nectar she'd ever tasted, while Mistress Linda squirmed and moaned her encouragement and appreciation. Anna's approach to her new-found talent had been tentative at first, but her level of enthusiasm had increased as her skill and confidence grew. Much to her astonishment, Anna could now orgasm just from giving pleasure in this way.

And it wasn't just Mistress Linda anymore either. She'd serviced any number of the "Mistresses of the Manor" since and enjoyed it equally.

Coming back to reality, Anna voiced her concern to Mark;

"Sir, what kinds of changes? Do you know what they're going to do to me?"

"Yes Anna I do, but as your new master, it's up to Doc to tell you what you need to know and when you need to know it. As I understand it, timing is critical to the outcome. But suffice it to say, when you return, your training will be complete and you will finally be the perfect slut you were always meant to be."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

Mark noted an expression of concern on Anna.

"What is it Anna?"

"Sir, may I ask a question please?"

"Certainly Anna, what is it?

Anna swallowed hard; "How is Eddie? May I see him before I leave?"

Mark gave Anna a sympathetic look.

"That's two questions, but I'll allow it and answer both. Eddie is doing fine. He too is responding well to his training. He's much happier now that Master Nick is no longer ... in the picture. While he has his moments of resistance, he's learning to serve in many new ways though, and to take pleasure from it just as you have. He misses you too, but we allow him to watch video of your training and that motivates him very much."

"As for being allowed to see him, the answer, I'm afraid is no. Not yet. You will be reunited eventually, but you both still have a ways to go."

Mark's voice then took on a more serious tone;

"But Anna, it is important that you accept this fact; by the time you and Eddie are reunited, you will both be very different people than you were when you willingly surrendered yourselves to us. You know inside that you already are, and the biggest changes are yet to come. There can be no going back to the way things were, ever."

A tear fell down Anna's cheek as his words hit her hard. Mark continued:

"But I can assure you of this; you may not believe it now, but by the time we are done with you, you will both come to fully accept and embrace your new lives. Because when it's all said and done, all we will have really done is to liberate your true selves."

"Anna, you are a natural born slut. You always have been and deep inside you know it. Think about it. At every point in your life, just when you thought you'd settled down into living "the straight life", your inner-slut came out and changed your trajectory. The time has come to fully embrace that part of you. That's what Doc will be working with you on, beginning this afternoon.

Eddie, likewise is just now coming to realize his full potential as a true submissive. He's also come a long way towards getting in touch with his feminine side, and will be joining you in the finals phases of his training soon."

"You've crossed the Rubicon Anna. Your past is behind you and there can be no going back. But Anna, you are almost there, approaching the finish line. I promise you this Anna, you will both be much happier very soon now."

Anna was in a swirl of conflicting emotions. For the weeks that Doc had kept her drugged, she'd been kept pretty much in a dream state. She'd had no responsibilities or guilt. Her days had been an endless stream of fucking and sucking, and she'd loved every minute of it. But since she'd been taken off the drugs, the reality and the gravity of her decisions had begun to assert itself.

She had the underlying guilt and regret about the upheaval that she had caused in her and her husband's lives as well as that in the lives of their children. She longed to just give over control and to serve her masters without a thought to the consequences, but a part of her though, was still desperately trying to hang on and to crawl back to the life she once had. Yet all the while, she could not deny, even now, the ever-present arousal and the deep-seated desire to become the perfect slut and to serve with abandon.

She sensed that she was about to lose herself completely and forever, that a part of herself was about to die. That thought both terrified her and aroused her beyond comprehension.

Mark, as he always could, intuitively sensed what Anna was going through. He knew what she needed. He needed it just as much as she did. He took Anna to her bed.

But Mark did not fuck Anna. She'd had plenty of that, and would have so much more. Mark made love to Anna.

It was gentle, it was tender and it was affectionate.

It was goodbye.

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers
12