Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
Goddess Tamara worries the poor piggy is getting lonely.
2k words
4.48
6.9k
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

It was about 9am. I'd already been up for two hours, keen to get a headstart on my lines. Goddess Tamara and Susan hadn't come back on cam yet. They were probably still in bed, sleeping in each others arms, or enjoying some hot morning sex, or giggling and discussing how to spend the 10,000 pounds I'd given them last night, all while I sat in a hot conservatory toiling away writing out pointless lines. I harumphed at my sissy brain for daring to show resentment, put down my pen, and slapped myself hard across the face, making the bells on my wrist ribbons jingle loudly. I yelped, picked up my pen, and got back to writing, the sting of the slap giving me a little sissy boost. I finished the page and picked up yet another blank piece of paper. That was always the worst part, seeing how far I still had to go in this miserable week of boring, frustrating drudgery. Furious at myself for being ungrateful again, I slapped my other cheek even harder, then got back to my writing, with a nice stingy face to enjoy and add to my misery.

I literally squealed when I heard the doorbell. I froze and shook in my little seat, waiting for whoever it was to leave. But the bell kept ringing. There was no way I could disguise or cover up my huge dress, and I was forbidden from taking it off. Whimpering, I stood, minced through the house, jingling away, and opened the door.

The delivery man's laughter was so loud I was sure he'd alert my neighbours. He handed me a large, heavy box then smirked as I signed for it. He told me he needed a picture of me holding the box for proof of delivery. I was sceptical but keen to get rid of him as soon as possible so posed for his stupid photo. I even smiled when he told me to. Did that curtain twitch in my neighbours house across the street? Finally done with me, I quickly closed the door and swished back to the relative anonymity of my conservatory. I put the box down and got back to writing, trying not to think about what could happen with that photo. That fun thought haunted me for the next two hours of endless line-writing. My wrist was practically on fire by the time Goddess Tamara and Susan woke up.

"Hi Piggy!"

I jumped and moaned as I saw my surprised hand had made the pen draw a line through a whole page of completed lines, all of which would now have to be redone. I stood up, forced a smile, and politely curtsied to the camera. The two Goddesses were wearing large shirts that covered themselves, with PIGGY DOESN'T DESERVE TO SEE NAKED PEOPLE on them.

"Good morning Goddess Tamara, oink oink! Good morning Superior Susan, oink oink!"

"Ooooh Superior Susan, I like that," said Susan with a smirk. I was so delighted to have pleased her! But then she looked at me with a look of pure disgust. I whimpered and looked down at my dress, shuffling nervously on my trotters as the two Goddesses laughed at me.

"So Piggy, did you get our package?"

"Yes Goddess Tamara, oink oink!"

"Did you open it?"

"No Goddess Tamara, oink oink!"

"Gooood piggy! Well you now have my permission to open it."

"But you don't have mine," said Susan.

I stopped walking towards the package and looked at the camera, confused. I took a step forward, then a step back, whimpering.

"Well, aren't you gonna open it?" asked Tamara sweetly. "I'll be ever so hurt if you don't open my gift."

"Open it and you'll be punished," said Susan firmly.

I whined and shook, my little piggy head about to explode. Suddenly the girls exploded into giggles.

"What a fucking dumbass," said Susan. "There's no way this idiot will finish its lines in time."

"We'll see," said Tamara, smiling. "Susan's just teasing piggy, you go ahead and open your present."

"Just do it, freak," said Susan.

I oinked, thanked them, and opened the package. The smell hit me immediately. I reached inside and took out one of the many plastic bottles.

"I told all my slaves about this special piggy project and asked if they'd like to help. They all kindly volunteered bottles of piss to keep you nice and hydrated all week. Isn't that so generous of them piggy?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Then why aren't you thanking your fellow pigs?"

"Oh thank you fellow piggies for all this wee-wee just for me! Thank you thank you thank you! Oink oink!"

"Much better," giggled Tamara as Susan shook her head and flipped me off. "Now, you look all sweaty and could use a shower. Pour a bottle over your head Piggy."

My lower lip trembled, but I managed to hold back my tears as I curtsied, unscrewed the bottle, then poured its disgusting contents over myself. I gasped. Now I'd never be able to say I wasn't a pathetic piggy who showers in piss.

"I'm going to take an actual shower," said Susan. "Looking at the pig is making me ill. Have a nice day fuckface!"

"Thank you Superior Susan!" I said, blinking through the piss washing down my face. "Oink oink!"

Susan flipped me off again, made out with Goddess Tamara while I stood there and watched in an ever-largening piss puddle, then walked away.

"Does it get lonely writing lines, piggy?"

"Um... a little?" I said. "Not that I'm complaining! Oink oink!"

Tamara giggled. "Of course you're not complaining! What does a piss-soaked piggy in a filthy dress and a two-day old diaper with thousands of lines to write in a hot conservatory have to complain about?"

"N-nothing at all Goddess Tamara. Oink oink. May I resume my line-writing now? Oink oink." As much as I loved talking to the beautiful architect of my destruction, she was eating into my precious line-writing time.

"Soon," said Goddess Tamara, yawning. "Why don't you practise curtseying to the camera for an hour or so while I join Susan for some fun in the shower."

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink Oink. Thank you for letting me practise my piggy curtsies, oink oink."

But I said that to no one, as Goddess Tamara had already lost interest in me and walked off to enjoy Susan. So I practised my curtsies, trying not to slip in the puddle.

***

A few hours later, my legs were now aching as much as my writing wrist. The sun was now directly shining on the conservatory, making me sweat like the pig I was. My piss-soaked dress had dried, and the smell was so strong I wondered if I'd ever get it out of my house. Finally, Goddess Tamara returned.

"Oh goody! You're still curtseying. I was worried I was gonna have to punish you piggy! That would have sucked for me. I want to go drinking and having fun all day. I shouldn't have to be tiring myself out thinking of punishments for you should I, piggy?"

"N-no Goddess Tamara," I said with yet another curtsey. "Sorry, Goddess Tamara, oink oink," I said, curtseying again. Why the heck was I apologising?

"Apology accepted," said Goddess Tamara, pouring herself a glass of champagne. "You must be thirsty too piggy. Stop curtseying and help yourself to a bottle."

I thanked her, oinked, and took a large swig, trying not to wince at the horrible taste.

"Come on, let's go to the bar already," said Susan. "This selfish loser is taking up too much of your time. Send it to the corner or something and lets go."

I started to panic. If they left me doing corner time all night, I'd lose so much line-writing time. Goddess Tamara noticed and smiled.

"Does corner time sound fun, piggy?"

"I-it does Goddess Tamara oink oink, but," I began carefully. "I miss writing lines for my Goddess EVER so much! Oink oink!"

"Awwww, well aren't you a sweet swine? Tell you what piggy, I'll let you get back to your loser lines. But since you said you were so very lonely, I have a nice surprise for you."

I was about to ask what the surprise was when my doorbell rang.

"Go fetch, piggy!"

I ran to the door, keen to get this over with. I opened it and gasped.

In front of me was another loser pig, wearing an identical pig nose and ears. Except this poor loser had shaved his head and painted it pink too. They were wearing a pink leotard, with 'Piggy Loser Loves Toilets!' written on the front, and a diaper over the leotard. The piggy curtsied to me deeply. Not thinking, I curtsied back. Halfway through my curtsey, I noticed the house across the street had the curtains wide open now, and my neighbours were in their home, gasping at me and my new piggy pal.

"Well don't be rude piggy! Invite them in!"

"P-please come in, oink oink."

I shut and locked the front door, for all the good that was going to do now my neighbours knew my secret. On shaking legs, I led my new friend back to the conservatory.

"Piggy, I want you to meet Toilet Piggy. This pig was just like you once. Except they didn't finish their task in time, did you Toilet Piggy?"

"No Goddess Tamara, oink oink," said Toilet Piggy.

"Tell Piggy what happened next."

"Goddess Tamara kindly contacted my employers with pictures of me making out with toilets in my piggy costume. She forwarded the photos to my friends and family and my wife."

"Now ex-wife," said Goddess Tamara. "Her new husband is sooooo hot, isn't he Toilet Piggy?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink o-ink."

"Yay! Tell Piggy about your new wife, Toilet Piggy."

"M-my new wife is the toilet, oink oink."

"You should see how much they love each other," said Goddess Tamara. "Why, when Toilet Piggy isn't doing maidwork and more to earn me money, it spends every waking moment at its tiny new apartment in the rough part of town with its head in the toilet. And all its sleeping moments too. How romantic!"

I gasped. So there was no way Goddess Tamara was bluffing. If I didn't finish my lines on Sunday she was definitely going to destroy my life forever.

"Ok piggy, so this is how it's going to work," said Goddess Tamara.

***

A few hours later, I was on my knees, nearly done with another page of lines. Add my knees to the list of parts of my body that were screaming in agony. They were soon joined by my lower back, as Toilet Piggy suddenly smacked me across it with the riding crop. I squealed and fell forward, messing up the line. Another page that would need to be redone.

"Th-thank you Toilet Piggy. Oink oink!"

"You're welcome Line Piggy, oink oink!"

Goddess Tamara had Toilet Piggy locked in a special chastity cage. Whenever she tapped an app on her phone, Toilet Piggy got a nasty electric shock. That was Toilet Piggy's cue to either smack me with the crop, or-

I gasped as Toilet Piggy poured another bottle of piss all over me. "N-no!" I yelped as I saw I hadn't moved several of my completed pages far enough away from me to stop them being coated in piss too. So now they'd all need to be redone.

Toilet Piggy smacked me with the crop for not oinking after saying no. I thanked them, oinked, then started several pages of lines over. Meanwhile Goddess Tamara and Superior Susan were at some bar somewhere, probably dying laughing, occasionally tapping the app to ruin our lives even more when they could be bothered to pretend to care that we existed.