Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 12

Story Info
Gerald takes Abbie on a trip.
2k words
4.47
6k
5
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Abbie put on the lingerie Lucy had given her on behalf of the creeper, put her dress back in and headed to Gerald's room with the bag of toys.

She knocked on the door of his suite and Emma answered almost immediately.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming up." She looked genuinely surprised to see Abbie.

"Yeah. Gerald asked me to come back for a nightcap."

Emma stepped back to let her in. Felicia was sitting on one of the couches in the living room of the suite, messing on her phone. She gave Abbie a quick wave without looking up.

"Where's Gerald?"

"Probably getting coke. He usually can't stay awake past midnight without something up his nose."

"Oh. I didn't realise..."

"I don't think he does it at work, just on trips and stuff." Emma sat down and after a pause asked Abbie, "I uh...haven't seen you at one of these things before. Are you two like an item or something?"

Abbie smiled briefly. "Something like that. I think he just wanted some extra company on this trip. But, it looks like he already has you. So, I'm not sure..."

Felicia looked up from her phone and laughed. "He gives us a bonus at these things if we come back to his room for an hour or two after the event. It's easy money and he gets to be the 'boss' and brag to everyone at the conference that he's banging two girls. I'd never in a million years do this at home, but like I said it's easy money."

Abbie nodded, but didn't say anything. She sat down and the three of them waited for Gerald.

-----

Gerald arrived a few minutes later, acting a bit more intense than usual. Abbie wasn't into drugs, but guessed it was the cocaine.

"Hello, girls! Are you ready to make me a happy man?"

Emma and Felicia feigned excitement, "you know it! Yeah!"

It took all of Abbie's self control not to roll her eyes.

"Great!" He clapped his hands together and walked quickly into the bedroom part of the suite.

Abbie and the two other women followed him into the bedroom of his suite which had two massive beds and a small table and couch with the bathroom off to one side. He was digging around in the mini-fridge, getting himself a beer and asking them what they wanted.

He kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt as we walked over to the bed and settled in, putting his beer on the nightstand. He set down a small bag with white powder next to his beer and dropped the room keycard next to it, obviously getting ready for his next line of coke.

"Everyone, come join me." He patted the bed next to him. Emma and Felicia sat on either side of him and Abbie sat near the foot of the bed, trying to put some space between them.

"So, Abbie. I have an arrangement with Emma and Felicia. They're great at helping me unwind on trips like this. They usually put on a bit of a show for me, then they help me relax. But, tonight we have you joining us...so that makes things even more interesting."

He continued, "do you like porn, Abbie?"

She hesitated. Unsure where this conversation might go. "Sure, sometimes."

Gerald went on, "I love porn. The only problem with porn is it's on the screen. You can't interact with it. You can't touch it or join in or anything. Somebody else got to have fun and you just get to watch it. Am I right?"

Emma and Felicia laughed. Emma replied, "yeah. You miss out on all the good stuff."

Abbie guessed they'd heard this spiel more than once. She thought this was probably the height of insight they were going to get from Gerald.

He leaned over in the nightstand and expertly cut a line of coke with his keycard and snorted it.

"So, now we're going to have our own porn experience. We've got 6 boobs, 3 pussies, 3 hot asses and my cock and whatever my friend Will sent with Abbie...what's in that bag anyway?"

Abbie unzipped the hold-all and dumped the contents onto the bed next to her and Gerald. It had a couple of vibrators, a massive dildo with a suction cup on one end, a large bottle of lube, a double headed dildo, a blindfold and some long zip ties.

Gerald picked up the dildo. "That's one huge plastic dick. Can you girls actually get that thing in?"

Emma looked at it, "maybe...I'd have to work on it. Felicia?"

"Nah...I don't think so."

"Abbie?" Gerald asked.

"I don't think so. It looks huge."

"Well, Abbie. It's funny because our friend Will seems to think you could get that thing into your twat. What does he know that we don't?"

"I don't know." Abbie looked down. She wanted to be anywhere but here. Her stomach turned and she teared up.

"I'm gonna text Will and ask him what he was thinking. Hang on." Gerald tapped his phone, messaging the creeper.

The phone chimed back almost immediately. Gerald read it and began laughing.

"Well, well, well...lookie here at what Will sent me." Gerald held the phone towards Abbie, it had three pics of her with the butternut squash showing her before and getting it inside her.

"What is it?"

"Let me see!"

Gerald held it towards Felicia and Emma who were leaning forward for a look.

"Oh my god. How did you get that in?" Felicia asked incredulously, her voice a mix of horror and awe.

"That's fucking amazing." Emma added. Both of them still staring at the pics.

"Well, after that, this thing should be a cinch. Why don't you show us how it's done. Abbie?"

"Um...you kind of have to work up to it...like use some smaller things first...to...uh...stretch things out a bit." Abbie was crimson with embarrassment; she felt her face burning.

"That's ok. We're not in a hurry. Me and the girls will be right here watching and waiting. Wouldn't you like to see this, Felicia? Emma?"

"Oh, yeah."

"It'll be the highlight of this trip."

They all laughed.

Gerald tossed the dildo and the lube onto the other bed and waved his hand towards it. "Go on, Abbie. Give us a demonstration."

"Please, Gerald. This is too far...the girls and..." she was about to cry. This was really humiliating--in front of coworkers. What was he thinking?

"Do I need to phone Will? He answered me pretty quickly a minute ago."

"No."

"Then get on with it."

"Can I...have the other toys as well?"

Gerald tossed the vibes over onto the other bed.

Abbie slid out of her heels and removed her dress. She left the lingerie on since it unsnapped at the crotch--it felt better than being nude with this audience.

She retraced her steps from the last time she was forced to insert large objects inside herself. She lubed up the larger of the two vibes, unsnapped the lingerie for access and began working it inside herself.

She needed to relax. She wasn't wet and felt like her pussy was too tight--probably from the tension. She didn't need her body fighting her right now.

Why has this been easier with Lucy snd the creeper? He just has a way of getting in her head. He somehow made her want to say yes--even if she got mad with herself afterwards. Lucy was the same. Something about her touched a nerve she didn't know she had.

Just thinking about them had made her wet. She felt herself gently opening, relaxing and enjoying the vibe gliding in and out of her pussy.

She glanced up and saw Emma had pulled Gerald's cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it. Felicia was leaning on him, her arm around him.

Abbie kept sliding the vibe, moving it up to her clit and pressing it just so. She rubbed it, moving it in gentle circles. She thought back on some of the recent events in her life and came moments later, thinking of scissoring with Lucy.

As her orgasm subsided, she came back to the present. She picked up the massive dildo. It was a bit smaller than the zucchini she'd gotten inside her. So, it shouldn't be too bad.

She put a huge glob of lube onto it, rubbing it from top to bottom. She set the base of it on the bed and squatted above it, gently pressing the head to her labia.

Abbie turned the vibe back on and held it to her clit and pressed down. She rocked onto it, pressing down with each downward thrust. Her body started to relax and she was sliding more and more of the dildo inside her with each push.

She had nearly an inch inside her when she came. With a huge moan, she pressed down hard onto it, taking it deep inside her and making her cum again. As her orgasm subsided, she realised she had most of the mammoth dildo buried inside her.

Gerald clapped a few times slowly. "Well, I'll be damned. Will is a fucking genius. That was quite a show Abbie."

He went on, smiling broadly, "I was thinking there as I watched you...something me and the girls haven't tried before is fisting. Felicia's got tiny little hands...I'd say they're not much bigger than that vibe--one hand should be easy."

Felicia moved to the other bed and picked up the lube and began rubbing it into her right hand and wrist. She had a looked pleased to be taking on this challenge.

Abbie slowly removed the dildo, already missing its fullness, but mentally comparing it to Felicia's hand. The base of her hand bear her wrist was going to be tricky. But Felicia was a small woman and her arm wasn't much bigger around than the dildo.

Abbie laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide, bending them at the knee to give Felicia easy access to her. She didn't want to make this any harder than it needed to be.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Gerald had pulled Emma's head down onto his cock where she was now giving him a blow job.

Felicia looked at Abbie, their eyes locked. Then she smiled as she made her hand flat and slid her fingertips inside Abbie's already stretched pussy.

"You ready for this?"

Abbie nodded once.

She easily slid her four fingers in and put her thumb into her palm to make her hand a bit more compact.

"You have to kind of fuck it in...small thrusts..."

Felicia pushed her hand forward, then pulled back slightly. She kept doing it but her hand just wouldn't go in further.

"Hand me the vibe. When I cum things kind of loosen up."

Felicia got a sparkle in her eye and leaned forward, her mouth going onto Abbie's clit, her tongue expertly working on her.

Abbie gasped half in surprise and half in pleasure. Felicia was *very* good at this. Abbie wondered briefly if that's how Emma and Felicia normally entertained Gerald--with a lesbian show.

Abbie came quickly, her body shuddered as she made a soft series of moans followed by a surprised "oh" as Felicia's hand slid inside her.

The feeling changed dramatically. Felicia gently moved her fingers inside Abbie as her hand and arm gently fucked her. She felt both incredibly full but Felicia was reaching places she'd never had worked like that.

Her index finger was on her gspot with the pressure of her hand pressing against it and it felt like her fingertips were grazing her cervix.

She kept rocking, her hand sliding back and forth inside Abbie. Abbie began moaning and gently gasping in response.

"Um...um...fuck...oh fuck...don't stop...oh fuck..."

Emma lifted up from Gerald's lap, keeping him going with her hand, but wanting to watch Felicia and Abbie.

Abbie came hard. The fullness and the fingers seemingly pressing her everywhere at one made her explode in a series of massive orgasms. Her whole body seemed to spasm in response to Felicia's hand.

When she was done, she collapsed begging, "no more...no more..."

Felicia laughed as she gently removed her hand, heading to the bathroom to wash off the lube and juices running down her arm.

Gerald pulled Emma's head back to his lap and came almost immediately.

Afterwards, Gerald let Abbie go back to her room. As she was leaving, Gerald was having Emma and Felicia 69 while he watched.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers