Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Everyone starts somewhere, it's new to everybody once," he said.

"I suppose so, so I guess this is my beginning," she said after a moment of thought.

"Indeed, and it doesn't have to be your end," he added.

"It doesn't, but I don't know anything about this. I wouldn't know where to begin," she commented, knowing what she was doing; she was fishing, hoping he would take the bait and make an invitation. She didn't know what it was but he was so cool, calm and confident that it just turned her on immensely and she'd found the latex outfits strangely relaxing and enjoyable, loving the tight sensations of them and being displayed as she had.

"You need a teacher of sorts perhaps, if that's something you genuinely want to explore," he said carefully, a measured tone that suggested he wasn't propositioning her, merely putting it on the table for her to pick up.

Exactly as she wanted; she simply couldn't help herself, so attracted and turned on by it all, the guilt of the fact she was married overwhelmed by her sudden but subdued lust, like this was something she'd wanted for a long time and finally woken up to. Like she'd realised it at last, and now it was so prominent in her mind. She loved her husband but the vanilla nature of their sex life had built up this want and lust for something more and now here was a man in front of her that could offer it, everything there was to be explored and she just felt compelled to follow it.

"I do. Perhaps you would be willing to...discuss it with me? Give me some guidance?" she said, heart pounding in her chest as she put herself forwards. Whilst it was a request for advice, they both knew exactly what it was.

"I would be delighted, miss Lively," he replied with a smile, a little hint for a split second suggesting he knew he could have far more than that from her.

"Excellent," she replied, her voice quieter and tighter then she intended, feeling like a teenager having asked out a boy she liked, "I'll go get changed and come meet you."

"Sounds good, I'll be here," he replied. She turned and headed straight for the changing area before she lost her nerve and changed her mind, compelled and frustrated in equal measure by his cool, nonchalant manner with her. Blake walked noisily back to the concealed changing area with her assistant following her, heels clacking noisily on the floor as she stumbled a little back to where she could free herself from the hot latex bodysuit. It was really starting to build up on her now and she got straight into position for Christie to free her from it, kicking her shoes back off as the zip drawn swiftly down to expose her back and allow a deep sigh of relief as the constriction was relaxed and cool air washed over her.

Christie wasted no time in helping release her from the skintight outfit, pulling it down over her curvy pelvis and off her legs as Blake stepped carefully out of it. Her assistant grabbed the hanger for it to let it air off, hooking it up as she glanced back to the actress stripping out of her fishnet tights to stand completely naked, casually handing the bracelets back over as well.

"Do you want to freshen up?" Christie asked, figuring Blake might like the opportunity.

"Yeah that'd be good," Blake said, thinking about it for a moment and realising it might be a sound idea since she was going out with Dan...for what she wasn't quite sure. Anything she wanted if she took the plunge she supposed. Christie passed a packet of body wipes to her, which she quickly opened and set to work with, wiping herself down to freshen up after the clinging latex outfits. She wiped under her arms and then down through her dark strip of pubic hair before discarding the wipe into the bin, looking for her bag to find her clothes. Blake hadn't turned up wearing the tiny flesh tone G-string and with the shoot completed she didn't need to put it back on, finding her normal underwear from her bag.

"Much planned for the evening?" Christie asked, making conversation with her back turned as Blake found her simple black cotton panties from her bag and slipped into them, already grabbing for her bra as she yanked them up.

"Nothing much, just going home, take it easy," she lied, nerves of it hitting her a little as she knew what she was letting herself tumble into, her infidelity more real now as she slid into her equally simple black lacy bra.

"Sounds a good idea," Christie responded, wiping the bodysuit down. Blake didn't respond, clasping her bra behind her and settling it on her chest with a grope of her tits. She dressed into her jeans and a simple black jumper she'd worn, having not brought anything with her that was more suited to going out. It had never been the plan.

"I'll take that," she said, interrupting Christie and pointing to the bodysuit.

"Really? You want to take it?" she exclaimed, a little surprised. The latex outfits were usually not what any of the celebrities she'd worked with wanted to keep. They usually tried to nab the shoes or accessories.

"Yeah, I deserve it, and the director said I could take it," she replied.

"I'll take your word on that," Christie smiled, grabbing the suit off the hanger and handing it over to Blake, the actress feeling the matt effect rubber under her fingers, loving the creak as she carefully folded it and eased it into her big bag.

"Right we're about done I guess," Christie said, glancing round for anything else she'd forgotten as Blake slipped back into her expensive high heels once more, wiggling her ankles to get them onto her feet.

"Great, well have a good evening, maybe again sometime," Blake said with a smile, giving Christie a brief hug and turning to leave.

"Maybe, have a good night," she replied, watching Blake pick up her bag and head out, back into the main studio area. She hefted it over her shoulder and walked back out to meet with Dan, finding him still sitting casually waiting for her though he was ready to go, standing up as he saw her approach.

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked, falling into step with her as they headed for the elevator.

"I don't know, what do you fancy?" she replied.

"You invited me, I assumed you had something in mind," Dan countered with, putting her back on the spot a little.

"I...well I just figured something casual, like a drink or something?" she said a little hurriedly, falling over her words as her mind stalled for a moment. She was flustered and scolded herself, wondering why she was like this as she took a breath and calmed herself, pressing the call button for the lift.

"Drinks sound good," he replied.

"Good, there's a few bars just down the street here," she said, striding into the elevator as she waved her arm in the general direction of where she thought they were, knowing they were close by. She'd invited him out for a drink despite being teetotal because that's what people did. They rode down in silence, just taking the chance to say nothing before the doors opened on the ground floor and he followed Blake out to the doors and onto the street. She took a moment to get her bearings and then lead the way, Dan just hanging back a touch to get a nice look at her ass while she walked in front of him. She decided to be bold, more decisive as he clearly wanted her to be and show she had a plan, heading into a bar she'd been to before. It was a place she knew they could get a booth or table in a more secluded corner, at least unless they'd changed it all around.

Thankfully they hadn't and Blake led him to a small booth type seat near the back, tucked into the wall and away from general foot traffic. Being only late afternoon, fading into early evening, meant there weren't many people around and it was pretty quiet, giving them some privacy which she knew they would need. Well, she would need -- he seemed pretty confident with it all.

"I'll grab us a drink, what would you like?" he asked as she sat down.

"Just an orange juice please," Blake said, looking up to him and watching him leave as he quickly turned away to go to the bar. She settled herself and took a breath, holding it and exhaling slowly to just relax. She checked her phone and quickly batted away a couple of junk emails before switching it to silent and putting it away, just in time for him to walk back over with the glasses. He placed her OJ down on the table along with his own glass of bourbon whisky, Blake eyeing the golden liquid momentarily as he slid into the seat opposite her and made himself comfortable.

"That was quick service," she remarked, glancing over to the bar.

"Well there's not exactly a queue," he smiled, lifting his glass and inhaling the vapours, loving the aged aroma of whisky.

"You like your whisky?" she asked, just breaking the ice as much as anything.

"Love it," he replied, "do you not drink?"

"No I don't, I've been teetotal for years. I just don't like the way it makes me feel," she replied, feeling almost silly for it, only to be encouraged by him.

"That's healthy, and it's good that you know what you like. You have to be yourself," he said.

"Definitely," she murmured, loving that he understood it. At least he made out that he did, maybe he just wanted to get in her pants.

"So, what is it you want to ask me?" he said, starting the conversation she'd alluded to earlier on.

"Well...I don't know really," she said after a moment, not quite sure how she expected this to go.

"Okay, well that isn't a great start," he smiled, breaking the tension that had coalesced as she hesitated.

"No, I know," she laughed, feeling silly. All she had to do was speak after all, but it was admitting it -- somehow putting herself in his hands.

"I'm sure this is all rather confusing, if you want to talk about what I think you want to talk about," he said with a careful, measured tone, wanting to feel her out. She said nothing in reply, still unsure how to begin.

"You must have something in mind, so why don't you start with that," he suggested, trying to let her open up.

"Why don't you tell me what it is you do first," she countered.

"What I do?" he replied, since that question was very broad.

"Yeah, you say you're a professional in bondage and stuff, could you tell me more about what you do first," she said.

"Very well. It's a range of things and this is a part of it. I generally work for more specialist publications or websites, not usually for a mainstream magazine such as this if you want to put it that way," he said.

"Kinky places," she said, a little louder than she intended to.

"Yes, if you want to put it like that. Not your everyday magazines you'll find on every shelf. I work as a consultant for them helping to choreograph the shoots, the outfits and so on," he said.

"Don't they have people that do that? I mean like every other photo shoot?" she interjected.

"Of course, but it's all about capturing the essence of it, the mood, that...intangible appeal. It's not always just about the look of it, you have to put that special something into it," he said.

"Sounds interesting, but how did you come to be in this position? Like, why do they call you for these shoots?" she probed.

"My background is long and detailed is why. I've got years of experience, decades now in fact and that gives me a knowledge they want to put to use," he finished.

"Decades?" she murmured, looking up into his eyes, holding his gaze for a moment and biting her lip slightly before taking another drink of her orange juice.

"Yes, it is now. I've taken a long time building up this knowledge," he said as Blake took in his distinguished looks with the flashes of silver hair behind his temples.

"What is it you do exactly then?" she asked, needing details.

"I'm a professional in the art of bondage and BDSM," he replied simply. She was almost taken aback at how forward and open he was being, as he had been since she'd first started talking to him at the shoot, somehow still finding it oddly refreshing and unnerving at the same time.

"Ok, and who do you work with?" she asked.

"Women exclusively. To a degree it's whoever wants it and has the honesty to ask. If they approach me wanting training and experience in that...aspect of things then I will indulge them," he replied.

"Indulge yourself as well," she said quickly.

"Yes, Miss Lively, that too. That is the point of it after all," he smiled.

"So what's it all about, whips and chains, all that sort of stuff?" she asked, trying to involve herself.

"There's a lot more to it than that," he replied, leaving her staring, unsure what to follow up with.

"I advise you to forget all you think you know about BDSM," he said with a slight raise of his eyebrows, "as most of what you've heard or seen is likely just mainstream stuff that focuses on certain points, such as the bondage or pain as you suggest with whips and chains, rather than what it's really all about."

"Ooh too mainstream is it, bit of a hipster are you?" she teased, smiling warmly.

"Not at all," he laughed.

"What do you mean by mainstream stuff?" she asked, wanting to get back to it.

"What I mean is there's been lots portrayed by books, television and movies, especially in recent years, that gives an idea of what BDSM is to people. That it's all pain and punishment, all orders, canings and handcuffs," he replied.

"Isn't that part of it?" she asked, hooked on his words now, barely noticing her rapid heartbeat.

"Of course those aspects are part of it, pain and punishment have their place as does the bondage but there's so much more to it. It's an entire spectrum of indulgences that everyone has varying amounts of desire and tolerance for. People all want something different and BDSM offers that, it's just not the vanilla experience so many people have," he said.

"It sounds quite...intense," she said, pondering what he meant by it all as she realised she knew potentially even less than she thought about it.

"It can be. It's very intimate, trusting. There's a bond formed in it like no other," he said.

"Not sure I trust someone to hit me with a whip," she laughed, some nerves to her tone.

"Would you want someone you don't trust to do it?" he countered, a genuine question that made her fall silent.

"No, I wouldn't," she replied quietly. She hadn't even decided if she wanted to be hit with a whip yet, she'd never had the chance to feel it and decide if she liked it or not after all. Who would she want doing that for her first time, she wondered.

"It's an experience like no other if you're into it. Not everyone is, of course," he said.

"How many women have you...trained, I suppose is the word," she said quietly.

"Dozens. As I say I've been at this for years now, a long time, and in that time there's been a lot of women," he replied.

"And you have this special bond with all of them?" Blake asked.

"Most, not all. Some explored and didn't want to take it further, they tried it and just didn't click with it. But the rest, yes we share an intimate bond, trust beyond measure even if they've decided to leave BDSM behind," he said.

"Wow, it sounds...overwhelming almost," she murmured, able to tell how serious he was. He clearly wasn't messing her around.

"It can be, but you build it up slowly. It's all about us working together to explore what we both want and mutually achieving that for perfect pleasure and fulfilment," he said.

"Us?" she blurted out, giving herself away. She'd already been dreaming of giving herself to him in some fantasy world where she surrendered herself completely.

"Me and my submissive," he said with a smile.

"Right," she mumbled, hiding her blush a little. It wasn't untrue that she had come to him with the ultimate intention of taking things further just she hadn't quite admitted it to herself yet.

"So why are you coming to me?" he said, looking her in the eyes with open hands, getting to the point.

"I'm not sure," she replied, holding back.

"Just be honest, tell me. You know why, so let's cut to the chase," he said, downing his whisky with a sigh of pleasure at the lingering finish.

"I...fine. My sex life is boring," she blurted out. It was a blunt admission, one that made him fractionally raise his eyebrows, not quite expecting the sudden, straightforward statement she'd given.

"Well, that's not quite right...or fair. It's not that I find it entirely dull, I love my husband and still enjoy sex it's just...always the same. We're stuck in a rut or something maybe I don't know," she said, trying not to babble but having to just let it out.

"Okay, a lot of couples go through things like that," he offered, wanting to wait for her to bring him and his background into things before pushing it at all.

"They do, I know that. It's just I don't think there's ever a chance of exploring something new or different, that's just how we're gonna be and I either have to accept that, or..." she trailed off, looking up at him then back down at her drink.

"Have you never explored it?" he enquired.

"We have sometimes, or we did, just we haven't in ages now and I don't know that we'll go back to it," she said, a rueful expression on her face as she contemplated what they were missing.

"Sounds like you didn't enjoy it or didn't connect with each other as you wanted to," he offered.

"I guess not, it didn't work out the way either of us hoped I guess," she replied with a sigh. Thinking back, she wished she'd pushed it more perhaps, but also knew that might not have worked.

"You could revisit that, give it another go," he suggested, since there was always the option to try again. He was a big believer in second chances.

"No, I think that's closed. At least for now, I need to discover more about myself I think before I go back to that. It was as much my own doubts as anything else," she said, admitting her own failings in it. He had no idea if it was actually true or just what she'd decided about the whole affair.

"Understandable, you want to explore something more dangerous or different," he said, summing things up.

"Yes," she breathed, voice losing power for a moment.

"It's something you can do, of course," he said.

"Is it something you can do for me?" she said quietly, glancing around quickly lest somebody hear her.

"Is it something you want me to do for you? Is this what you actually want to explore," he asked.

"I don't want you to pursue this for the wrong reasons," he finished. Blake thought about it, how during the shoot she'd felt calm and satisfied, being ordered around as she posed up a storm, how the latex outfits had been confining but somehow relaxing, feeling at home wearing them and liking his approving gaze upon her when she'd noticed it. She knew it would be a stark change to her sex life, that the real thing would likely be a lot more intense than playing around with a few outfits and a riding crop, but she felt it was something her body yearned for and mind craved.

"Yes, it is," she whispered, barely able to form the words, noticing her racing heart rate now as she took a breath so she didn't get dizzy.

"Are you sure about that? With a stranger something new can be more thrilling and raw but are you sure you want to?" he tested, since she didn't seem it. Blake looked down, took a controlled breath and then looked back up into his eyes with a determined, decided focus.

"Yes," she replied, cool and clear.

"Very well then, I can definitely fit you in," he replied calmly, turning and holding his hand up to call a waiter over. Blake felt her indignation bite for a moment as he practically seemed to ignore her, indicating she was fine for another drink as Dan ordered another whisky and then turned back to her, seeing her expression.

"Patience, Blake. You'll need to learn that I assure you," he smiled, immediately knocking her back and making her smile stupidly to herself, turning away as it was like things had already begun.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers
123456...9