Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right Blake, let's grab some more shots," her director said as she stood up and walked back to the illuminated area, shaking her mind back into focus.

"Same outfit?" she asked, wanting to find out what the other outfit was they'd prepared for her now.

"For now, just a few more shots," he said, calling his make-up artist in at the same time.

"I want to pull your hair up, like a tight ponytail," he said as Blake stood in front of him, over six feet tall in her heels but completely at his mercy almost.

"Like this?" her make-up artist said, gathering her long, dirty blonde hair together and pulling it back behind her head, jerking Blake a little as she was taken unawares.

"Yeah like that, and a bit more on the eyes," the director said, nodding knowingly, clearly having a good idea exactly how he wanted her for these shots.

"No problem," the make-up girl said and took charge immediately, leading Blake over to her station to quickly get to work as the actress stood obediently and just let her do her thing. Her hair was swept back and tugged, making her gasp a little as it was wrestled into the hairband behind her head, casting a glance across to Dan as he watched on and loved seeing her being prepared. It was his kind of interest and he loved to see her being controlled, even if it was only by the make-up artist as she pulled her hair and then set about glamming her up a bit more with some additional black eye design.

With a wave of a hand Blake was sent back to the stage, such as it was, and back into posing up a storm for the camera. It loved her and she just worked so well, clearing her mind and focusing on what she needed to do for the director as he called the shots. It took another ten minutes or so, wanting similar pictures to what she'd done before now that she had different hair, more bites of the riding crop and staring intently into the camera, suggesting mistress Lively would punish anyone that disappointed her. He also got a few more shots of her from behind, taking in her lovely curvy ass and long legs, making her kick up her heels for the flash of red and look back temptingly over her shoulder.

With those shots taken she got a chance to cool down out from under the lighting and headed back to the costume area, concealed away for privacy which gave her the chance to finally wrestle herself out of the constricting latex. The girl helping her was professional and had no issue with assisting Blake in escaping the skintight rubber, her heat bonding it to her skin so she struggled to free herself and it was up to her to peel the actress out of it, first the tight top which she pulled over her head to let her beautiful, full C-cups spill out and then the hot pants. Blake had to brace herself with her legs together as she fought with them and then rolled them down, inside out to get them to relinquish their grip at the actress and let her fumble them off her legs, pulling the expensive high heels off before she could help Blake step out of them.

"Thanks Christie," Blake said, being on first name terms with the young woman that helped her so intimately as she now stood in front of her wearing just a small, flesh-tone G-string. She sighed in relief as she stretched her arms out and felt the heat billow away from her body, the dampness of her skin meeting the cool air that surrounded her.

"That better?" Christie smiled as she saw Blake fanning herself.

"Yeah, it's really hot in there under those lights," she said, not caring in the slightest as she stood topless before her.

"I know, we'll get the air con on, this next one will be hotter," Christie said, grabbing the outfit from its hanger and holding it up to Blake. Before her was a black latex bodysuit, full length sleeves with a low collar that would fit around her just below the leather one she was already wearing. The front of it was open in a slender diamond shape with corseted laces across the front to allow it to stretch open over her breasts and show them off before moving down in a tight, hugging design around the waist and over her hips, completed with a tight crotch and integrated panties that she knew would pull up tightly. It wasn't a thong but she knew her ass was gonna eat it when she wrestled herself into it, which she assumed was the point.

"We've got fishnets to go with that as well," Christie said, shaking Blake from her focus.

"How the hell am I going to get into that?" Blake murmured, eyeing it up, knowing that like the other outfit it was fractionally too small for her and was going to take a stretch to pull it over her feminine curves. Her eyes continued to take in the matt finished, wet look latex suit as she stared, imagining how she was going to get into it and marvelling that this was something she'd never worn in her life. She'd worn a lot of different fashion items, but never a suit like that.

"What about shoes?" Blake asked, sure she would be asked to put on a pair of thigh high boots or something else kinky.

"Director's happy for you to keep the Louboutins on, he likes you in those," Christie smiled.

"Well at least my legs will be able to cool down," Blake laughed, breaking the tension for herself as much as anything as she took a deep breath and thought about getting into it. She looked at the fishnets and at her tiny G-string; Christie seemed to have the same thought, wondering quite how it would work with the tights when underneath the thin, skintight latex suit that would show every ripple and curve beneath.

"I think you need to take that off," she said to Blake with a point towards her minimal underwear.

"Yeah," Blake replied simply, looking down at it before she hooked her thumbs into her hips and pushed it towards the floor.

"Not like anyone is going to see me under that suit anyway is it?" she said, keeping her cool as she stripped away the last bit of fabric that provided her any modesty and threw it aside, catching Christie taking a glance at her before she turned away to grab the fishnets. Christie might be straight but there was no doubt that Blake was a beautiful woman and to have her strip naked in front of her was still a small thrill, eyes drawn to her pussy, taking in the neat, sharp landing strip she was sporting. Blake had waxed every inch of her bikini line utterly smooth ready for the shoot to be sure so all that remained was a dark, thick patch of pubic hair pointing down at her clit.

"Here," Christie said, handing the fishnets to Blake and then turning back to get the bodysuit off the hanger in readiness while the actress wasted no time in rolling the tights up and shoving her foot into one leg to pull it around her toes and pull it up her calf a little way before switching to the other. With both feet in she pulled them up her toned legs, round her thighs where she took a moment to straighten and smooth them before she pulled them up over her naked pussy and nice round ass, wiggling as she pulled the waistband up around her tummy. She took a moment to look down over herself, having to admit she felt pretty sexy like that and was sure she looked it as well, noting how her assistant deliberately kept her eyes up as she came to her with the latex suit.

"Ok, now how to do this," Blake pondered aloud, looking at the unzipped suit as Christie handed it to her. She contemplated it a second longer then lowered it and stepped into it, putting her fishnet wrapped feet through the bottom of the suit before pulling it up her legs. The tight, stretch-fit latex pulled around her thighs as her limbs flared towards her curvy hips, making her pause and reaffirm her grip on it before yanking it harder. She could feel its strength and trusted it wouldn't break as she hauled on it and slid the suit up over the fishnets, easing it into position until the suit pulled up against her near naked crotch and wrapped around her hips perfectly like a second skin.

"First bit's done," she smiled, looking up to Christie before she reached around to pull it out of her ass a bit, correcting it a touch around her body before she continued.

"I think you'll need some help for the next bit though," her assistant smiled.

"Definitely," Blake replied, knowing she'd never be able to do it up at the very least as she untangled it and then pushed her hand into the sleeve as she pulled it onto her body with her spare hand. The latex creaked as she strained to pull it over her shoulder, stretching and pulling it, feeling it yank up between her legs again and split her labia over the seam as she did. Her boobs jiggled as she twisted and turned herself to wriggle into the suit that she was convinced was a size too small for her so it would show off everything she had to offer, just like the first outfit.

She didn't care though, intent only on getting into it now as she shoved her other hand into the sleeve and forced her way into it, the latex stretching around her arm, grabbing slightly at her skin as she tried to pull it into place as her fantastic tits forced out against it, providing an obstacle to getting it fully on now as they were compressed by the suit.

"Christ, how do women do this?" Blake remarked as she untwisted the rubber to get her arm fully into the sleeve and stroked it out firmly to smooth it, the suit barely over her shoulders and completely open down the back still.

"Practice," Christie remarked simply, stepping forward to help now as she grabbed hold of the sides of Blake's suit and pulled it hard, staggering the actress a little as she tried to resist it. The suit pulled tight into her and squashed her breasts, cutting into her crotch and under her arms as it was yanked backwards against her.

"Breathe in," Christie ordered, taking charge for the final step, Blake obliging and hauling herself in to let her assistant yank the two sides of the latex suit together. Close enough, she held it awkwardly with one hand for a moment as she grabbed the concealed zipper, wiggling it to get it to move through the crinkled latex as she drew it up.

"There we go," she commented with a satisfied smile as she pulled the zip smoothly closed to seal the suit over Blake, drawing it up to her neck as she reached behind to keep her hair out of the way.

"Done," she said after closing the suit completely, Blake letting out her breath with a struggle as she felt the compression of the latex around her, inhibiting her motions as she let her hair sag over her shoulder.

"Fuck this is tight," she exclaimed, taking a steady breath as she just got used to the constricting feeling of the outfit.

"You'll settle in once you warm up to it," Christie said, having dealt with similar situations before on other sets. The women were usually fine after a few minutes once they got used to it and she was sure Blake would be exactly the same.

"Easy for you to say," Blake replied.

"Yes it is easy, now come here," she said, focusing on her job now to get Blake ready. She turned her round and looked over her, seeing how the suit was sitting on her body. Without a word or boundaries she set to work, leaning down and shoving her fingers into the suit at the crotch and pulling it out, tugging the whole suit down just a little bit to alleviate the camel toe it had created despite the fishnets. Her fingers slid round over her hips and freed it from her ass as well, relieving the wedgie created as she'd hauled it on and settling it neatly over her in just the right position.

"I hope you're gonna buy me dinner after this," Blake joked as Christie touched her intimately, standing back up, eyes focused on her suit intently as she worked her way up it.

"That depends, you putting out?" Christie replied with a smile.

"If I do, you have to get this suit off me," she countered as hands pushed over her waist to smooth the matt effect latex.

"You're right, forget it, I'm not putting in that much effort," Christie replied with a grin.

"Hey fuck you, alright?" Blake replied in a playfully heated manner as she was smoothed out. Christie took a moment to judge her chest then grabbed the suit and shoved her hand into it, pulling her breast that had been compressed by the latex back forwards, towards the elongated diamond shape cut out in the front. Her hand snaked between the corset style laces to massage and settle her breast in the most professional way possible before repeating it on the other side, Blake unable to keep from laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole situation as this other woman groped her.

"You having fun there?" she asked as she was jerked about by Christie's intent pulling at the suit.

"You want your boobs to look good right?" she laughed.

"Always," she replied. Christie finished settling her chest, pulling her lovely breasts forwards so they were perky and proud, pressed in the right way by the latex now, her nipples just tucked under the edge so her cleavage showed perfectly in the laced open section up the middle.

"Looking good," Christie said, surveying her work as she walked around the actress, suit just gathered up a little in the small of her back to allow movement if she bent down.

"Yeah?" Blake asked, since there wasn't a mirror to hand.

"Yeah but it needs something," Christie said, visibly pondering for a moment before she stepped up and pulled the hairband carefully out of her hair again to let her dirty blonde curls tumble down over her shoulders, reaching up to fluff it all out again so they flowed nicely.

"That's it and..." she said, turning away to fumble through some box or another before turning back with some big bangle bracelets for Blake to wear.

"Ooh, lovely," she exclaimed, loving wearing such things. She did it in her day to day and happily slipped into the polished stainless steel bands, before putting on a studded one on her other wrist as Christie found it.

"Oh yeah that's it, looking great now," she beamed, standing back to ogle Blake a little.

"Yeah? Good, because I'm already overheating so let's get out there," she giggled, turning to find her Louboutins once more, flipping them with her foot and stepping into them, struggling to bend down to pull them on properly before she tottered out into the main area again with a clack of her heels, announcing her arrival to make everyone look up at her. She cast her eye towards Dan, watching her entrance back to set with a smile, knowing it was more than likely his idea for her to wear this. She simmered a little but then remembered the point of this shoot was to be more risqué, more sexy, to take a bigger chance and really show herself off. There was no doubt the suit did that and she just listened to the slight creaking of the latex as she strutted back into place, kind of liking it.

"Wow ok, that looks fantastic," the director said with a broad smile as she walked back to set, smiling proudly as she turned up, ready to shoot. There was no doubt she looked amazing with the fishnets wrapped snugly around her legs to match the skintight latex bodysuit, highlighting every curve perfectly.

"Thanks, but can we get on with this? It's pretty hot," she smiled, already feeling herself bubbling up.

"Absolutely, let's go," he said, understanding her predicament as the photographer got back onto the camera ready for her.

"Let's have some fan on here please," he called out, glancing around and then focusing back onto Blake. She got into position as the air ramped up, her loose hair tussling and blowing back at the slow but voluminous flow from the fan. The shoot went fantastic, she felt sexier, more emboldened, as if being dressed this way had kindled something inside her as she posed and flexed in front of the camera. Blake did everything she was told, doing many of the same poses and expressions she'd done previously but also some new ones. She again had the riding crop for a few shots, the director wanting to capture the bossy, dominant edge to her as well as the playful, submissive edge that would make men drool over her being their polite little submissive toy.

The director had Blake do some new poses as well to show off her new suit this time, knowing the photos would be absolutely fantastic. He had her step away from the main area they were using and lean up against one of the walls; he had her do several with her legs apart, leaning onto the brickwork with her back arched tightly to push her ass out and give a glimpse of the sweet, secret bulge of her pussy between her legs before having her switch to a somewhat more coy position where she was stood up straighter, still leaning on the wall but far less intently with her legs together and just slightly crossed over to show off her ass in a far less gratuitous manner, the hint and tease more the intention. The pattern of her fishnets showed through the tight latex, perfectly wrapped over her nice round ass, but the outline of her thong was delightfully missing.

She took some shots with her hand on her ass, pulling it apart slightly, groping and squeezing herself, playfully spanking it as she got caught up in the momentum of the whole situation. She was fierce, she was submissive, she was everything the camera needed her to be and more. It was some 45 minutes later when the director was sure he'd got every angle possible of her; up against the wall, standing, crouching, kneeling, on all fours -- he'd taken her everywhere and she'd performed perfectly to give him a great set of shots. There were thousands that he knew would take hours, days to go through but it was far better to have more than less and she had posed excellently for him, acting so professional and seemingly just embracing her position as his bondage model for the day.

"Blake, that's fantastic, let's wrap it there," he said, breaking her away from the moment.

"Yeah? We done?" she asked, taking a deeper breath and bringing herself back to reality almost.

"Oh yeah, we're great, we've got everything we need," the director smiled, stepping forwards to reach out and shake her hand, keeping it all professional.

"That's great, I hope they're as good as you want," she said, stepping down from the small podium she'd been posing on.

"Oh they're fantastic, Blake, I know this is gonna be a great magazine cover," he said, beaming with pride and satisfaction in her and what they'd seemingly achieved.

"Brilliant, I really hope so," she said, taking a deep breath and blowing it out, pushing her long hair back from her face as she contemplated the completion of the shoot.

"Don't worry, you nailed it. So you go get out of that, get yourself comfortable," he said.

"I dunno, I might keep it actually," she smiled, flicking her eyebrows a little.

"Hey if you wanna keep it you go ahead, I'll look the other way. You've earned it," he laughed, stepping away to speak with the photographer and review a few of the shots. Blake stepped back and felt the cooler air, realising how hot she was, the sweat threatening to prickle on her brow and ruin her perfect, ice cool persona. She could see Dan staring at her, a knowing smile on his face as he gave a slow nod that suggested approval. Blake couldn't help but let a secret smile steal over her lips, one most people never saw as she walked towards him.

"Hey, you were great up there," Dan said, commending her on her show as a model.

"I hope so, hope they won't regret booking me for this," she replied, looking down so he didn't see her slight blush.

"They won't, trust me. I've seen a lot of fetish models and you did a great job up there, they'll love it. So will the audience," he said.

"Good, I hope this was all worth it. This thing isn't the most fun to wear under these lights," she said with a laugh, pulling at the latex body and feeling it stick to her skin.

"I bet you love it really," he teased.

"I bet you love your...subjects wearing things like this. It's all new to me," she replied, looking up at him, honesty in her eyes.

123456...9