Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the set wore down, I needed to drink something so I headed to the bar to get a Coke with lime. The crowd was so thick by now, I had to turn sideways to slide between the men filling the space. It was starting to smell sweaty and like stale beer, which I didn't enjoy at all.

As soon as I was able to get up to the bar, I patiently stood and waited for a bartender, refusing to give up my spot to the pushing and shoving mob that surrounded me.

"Can I buy your drink?" An extremely deep voice said from above me.

"No. Thanks." I answered without looking at the tall man that asked.

"Are you here with anyone?"

"My friends are right over there." I gestured to the left, randomly.

"Are you military?" The deep voice persisted with the questions. This one caught me off guard and I finally looked over, and then up at him.

My eyes started at his foot that was propped up on the back of a barstool of another patron beside us. I saw a massive black combat boot with camouflage fatigues tucked into it. As I traced up the long legs, I found the largest thighs I'd ever seen. A military style belt wrapped around the waist of the giant by my side.

His chest and arms were bare, with only a thick, studded leather harness on his upper body. He was the largest, most muscular man I'd ever seen in person. He was covered in dark fur. His neck must have been 24 inches around.

Finally, I saw his face. He was bearded with a shaved head. His dark eyes and thick black lashes watched me closely as I took him in. He was freakishly large. His face looked calm as he awaited an answer. What had he asked me?

I finally remembered he'd asked if I was military so I answered. "Yes, Navy. You?"

He smiled warmly. "No, I just like military surplus." His deep voice rumbled through my chest.

I just nodded and turned back, hoping a bartender would finally get over to this side of the bar. He still stood beside me, but I ignored him, which wasn't easy.

He was the antithesis of my type. He looked Hispanic or middle eastern. His dark eyes and lashes made me think it was the latter. He towered over me and I'm five foot, eleven inches tall. He must be six foot six and over three hundred pounds. All of which was muscle from what I could see.

He must work out for hours every day. While I liked fit guys, this was obsessive and strange looking. He was older than me, probably forty or older. He was the poster guy for Muscle Bear Leather Daddy types. No thank you.

I finally ordered my drink and when the bartender passed it to me, the giant dropped a twenty on the bar and told him to keep the change. He'd bought my drink but I still wasn't into any part of this. I turned to walk away. I didn't even say thank you since I'd told him I didn't want him to buy my drink.

I found a fairly open space near a wall so I stood and sipped my drink and looked to see if I could find my friends. They didn't seem to be where I'd left them. I'd find them later, so it was fine. I just tried to enjoy the music and the atmosphere.

As I finished my drink I felt a presence behind me. I turned and sure enough the giant bear was there. He smiled at me and took my empty cup and tossed it into a nearby garage can.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, his deep voice surprising me all over again.

"No, not really. You do know what no means, right?" I quirked my head to the side, challenging him.

He put his hands up in surrender and smiled warmly at me. "Sorry. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I swear. I just had to talk to you."

"You did talk to me. And I declined."

My even, determined tone only seemed to draw him in, instead of push him away. "I'm Deen." He stuck his enormous hand out in a friendly gesture.

I just stared at his hand. Why wouldn't this guy just bug off? I leaned around him and looked into the crowd to find my friends.

He put his hand back down to his side. "I can see above everything. Can I help you look for someone?" He stepped back a little to give me space while offering his assistance.

"I'm good, thanks." I used the slight space he'd given me to turn and walk away. I needed to find one or more of my friends.

I did spot one couple but they dissolved into the dark beyond the dance floor before I could fight my way through the crowd to get to them. Maybe it was time to call it a night. It was late and I'd lost six people. It sucked to be here alone right now.

As I stood on the edge of the dancefloor, trying to decide, I saw the giant coming my way. Deen, the persistent giant. He walked right up to my side.

"You look lost. Are you sure I can't help?"

I shook my head no.

"Dance with me?" The music had changed to something poppy and peppy. I was tapping my foot unconsciously, which must have been his sign to try again.

It worked. "Fine. I'm Blake." I walked away, onto the dance floor. He followed immediately.

I let the music take me and I moved to the beat. I'd always had great rhythm and I was a good dancer. I let loose since I had a riveted audience of one. His eyes were all over me, but he kept a safe distance between us, respectfully.

The next song was a club banger as Dirk would have called it and the dance floor filled with sweat covered, horny homosexuals. I was shoved forward until I was pressed into Deen's humongous body.

He wrapped his arms around me and our bodies moved together in perfect time with the music. I lost myself in the feeling and rubbed against him suggestively. It probably wasn't the smartest idea, but I was done thinking and overthinking everything. Tonight was an escape.

His body was rock hard everywhere. I could feel him through his pants and he appeared to be as large there as everywhere else. It made my stomach flutter with need.

Since I'd been with Dex, I'd been consumed with big dicks. I had been watching BWC on black bottoms porn videos. That big cock in California had changed me and I craved more dicks like that. This one felt even bigger.

We were just dancing and it felt like clubbing before I'd met Glenn. You danced with a hot guy and you imagined fucking him but you didn't actually bed them though. I had no intention of sleeping with the giant, but the fantasy was kind of exciting.

Song after song played on into the night and Deen was right beside me for all of it. He could move that massive body in ways that I knew I'd be thinking about way into the future. I was shocked when the lights came on. It was four in the morning already?

Deen reassured me it was only two. But this club was closing now, so it was time to find my friends and decide where I was going to crash. I hadn't come up with a firm plan before we'd gone out, which was unlike me.

He'd asked for my number but I said no as nicely as I could. I told him tonight was fun but I was going back to the real world.

This wasn't real. This was a fantasy night in an alternate reality. I slipped away from him as soon as I found an opening. I moved out onto the street where the humid air actually felt refreshing. I searched for anyone I knew.

I pulled out my phone and I saw that Dirk and Rob had gone home over an hour ago because Dirk had gotten messy drunk. I sent messages to some of the other guys to see where they were. But no one answered.

I was going to have to find an Uber at two in the morning to take me to an expensive hotel or all the way back to the northern suburbs. I wanted to be mad at someone, but I had no one to blame other than myself. I'd let the "let loose for once" attitude go too far and I didn't have a plan.

I started to walk towards Frank and Leon's place as that would be my next best option. I could try to wake them or maybe I'd climb their balcony and sleep on one of their longue chairs. I could afford a hotel, but it sounded like such a hassle right now. There weren't any hotels with vacancies for miles around Boystown during Pride.

I stopped and looked up at the street sign, confused. That wasn't where I thought I was. I thought I knew the neighborhood pretty well, but I was all turned around now. Maybe it was back the other way. I headed back towards the club to hopefully get my bearings.

"You really look lost this time?" Deen's deep voice came from the darkness next to the club as he stepped into that light.

"I'm fine. Just got turned around." I tried to play it off but it was weak, at best. I decided to change the subject. "What about you? Why are you standing around out here?"

"I'm waiting for the valet." He pointed to the line that wrapped around the corner. "I'm standing over here until the line is gone. I'm in no hurry." He leaned casually, but still looked like a caricature of a real person.

"Have fun with that. It was nice meeting you." I turned and walked away. Again.

"Blake, wait!" His big booming voice stopped me in my tracks.

I turned back, oddly hopeful. For what, I'm not really sure.

"Can I give you a ride somewhere?" He stepped closer to me, looking concerned.

"I'm really fine, but thank you." I didn't move.

"Do you really have a place to go or not?" Wow. He'd called me out, just like that.

"Not exactly. But I'll find a way home." I nodded as I made my decision. I just wanted to go home.

"Let me give you a ride. Please. I'd feel better knowing you got home safely." He was a gentle giant, apparently.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself. I'm a trained officer in the Navy, after all." I smirked to indicate I wasn't actually offended.

"I know you're capable. But even the most capable need help. It makes you stronger to accept help sometimes, not weaker."

"Okay, I get it, but I don't live in the city. I live an hour and a half away. I couldn't ask you to drive me all the way home."

"North? I'm heading north myself. Lake Forest. Heard of it?"

"Seriously. Lake Forest? My place is in North Chicago, near the base."

"Great Lakes! Of course that's where you'd live." He laughed and shook his head like he'd just figured out something obvious. I guess he had. "It's barely out of the way and I'm your very best option. Please let me drive you home, Blake."

I relented. We stood and talked easily while we watched the line finally dwindle. We got in the back of the now very short line and he handed the valet his ticket. As they ran off to fetch his car, I wondered what kind of vehicle this guy drove. I bet it was a big military style Hummer. It fit his whole "thing" he had going on.

I was surprised when a vehicle pulled up and Deen stepped up to the passenger door and opened it for me. I climbed into the luxurious interior and looked around in disbelief. Deen climbed in and as he exchanged keys with the valet, I saw him slip him a stack of bills as a tip. The tired valet smiled happily at the very last customer, who'd just made his whole night.

"Nice Cadillac." I said as I looked around the interior of the very new smelling Escalade. "Not what I was expecting." I bit my tongue, wishing I hadn't said all that.

"I'm never what people expect. I'm used to it." He said it amused, but honestly.

Our conversation flowed as we drove north towards the suburbs where we both lived, ironically enough. It wasn't really that ironic. The northern suburbs of Chicago was one of the most populated places in the country after all.

I guess I just assumed he lived in the city, not way to the north. And in Lake Forest too, which was a wealthy area. I'd looked at one place in Lake Forest several weeks ago but the property taxes were astronomical. I didn't plan to look at anything else in that area as it was too pricey for my taste, even with my hefty salary.

I learned that Deen was middle eastern and Deen was spelt with two e's not an ea. His family was originally from Saudi Arabia, but they'd been in Michigan for nearly a hundred years. He was born in Detroit. He had been a professional body builder for more than twenty years. He still worked out every day.

I told him about being born in Atlanta and joining the Navy at eighteen. I told him about my Lt. Commander rank and what I'd done to accomplish that by thirty years old. I told him about my daily workouts. I avoided relationship info all together. He didn't mention any partners either.

He said something about his hotel room which struck me as odd, so I asked him about it.

"I'm having the plumbing redone at my place. I tried to live in the construction but that lasted four days before I couldn't take it. I'm in a hotel until my house is completely back together. It's going to be at least eight weeks." He shook his head to show his disappointment in the whole situation.

"That sucks. Is it an extended stay place, with a kitchenette and stuff?" I'd stayed in those places several times while traveling for the military and while awaiting base housing to be ready.

"Yes. It's actually really nice, but it's not home, you know?"

"Yeah. I'm looking for a new place myself. My current place is haunted. I'm staying in the area permanently, so I'm looking to buy for the first time."

"Haunted? You're moving because of ghosts? Really?" He seemed curious and amused.

"It's haunted with memories and stuff like that. Not actual ghosts."

"Did you live there with an ex?" Deen asked in the dark as we hit the northern suburbs and the lights of the city faded away.

"Yeah. He died." I didn't offer more. I had no intention of offering more.

Deen was quiet as he processed all of that. When he did speak, he took me totally by surprise. "Don't go back there tonight."

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked before my brain could process what he meant. But then I figured it out. I sat very still in my seat.

"Stay with me. I can drive you home in the morning." His voice was so deep when he suggested I stay. It gave me shivers.

"I really should just go home." I should, but did I want to? I wasn't into this guy so why was I even considering this. I knew it was because he was so kind to me. That and he had that big cock I'd been craving.

"Can I convince you to stay? Should I quit before I upset you?"

"You're not upsetting me." I avoided the other question.

"Blake, please stay with me tonight. I'd love to touch you and make you feel good." His intense words vibrated around the interior, deep and rich and seductive.

I wanted to stay. It could be another anonymous hook up, I told myself. It would be nothing more. Yeah, it was way closer to home, but I'd never see this giant man again.

"Let's go to your hotel room." I committed to this one night stand with those words.

He asked if I was sure, still being a nice guy. I said I was sure and he smiled as he drove on. We exited the highway and wove our way to the extended stay hotel he was living in. I was nervous and excited. I also felt calm because I knew exactly where I was and how to easily get home from here if needed.

He parked his Escalade and we walked into the hotel, side by side, silently. It was nearly four in the morning now. After waiting for the valet and then the drive, it was so late that it was now actually early.

He held the suite door open for me. His room was nice and cool, the air conditioning cranking out icy cold happiness.

"Would you like to take a shower? I know we were both getting sweaty on the dance floor." He sat and took off his boots as he asked.

"Yeah, a quick shower sounds good. I feel kind of gross."

"Want to shower alone? Or I can help you get clean, if you'd like." His deep voice got deeper with his flirty words.

"In the interest of saving time and water, you should join me." I said it over my shoulder as I walked into the bathroom. He was behind me in a split second.

We each undressed ourselves in the cramped bathroom as the shower ran, getting hot and steamy. His body was unnatural looking and I tried not to stare at his odd shape. When his pants and underwear dropped I had something new to focus on. Holy shit.

Deen had said in the car that he was six foot, five inches and he currently weighed three hundred and fifteen pounds. He didn't have any fat on his entire giant body. He was covered in hair, everywhere. I'd never touched a man that looked like him.

I focused on his growing erection again. His balls were huge and I instantly thought about anabolic steroids and testicle shrinkage. He either didn't use drugs or his balls had been the size of softballs before he did. I assumed it was the former.

His hard-on was thick and long. It looked big, even in proportion to the rest of him. He answered my unasked question as I gawked at his crotch.

"Nine inches. You're quite large, too." He asked me without asking how big I actually was.

"I'm seven and a half. But I'm a bottom, so it's just decorative." I joked with him, feeling giddy with excitement but trying to act cool and collected.

"I'm sure I could find lots of uses for it, beyond its aesthetic beauty." He licked his lips as he said it.

He stepped into the shower and offered me a hand. In the shower over tub set up, we barely fit in there together.

I'm a large man in the average world. Just shy of six feet and hovering around two hundred pounds, built bulky while being fit and lean. And Deen. He's not even human sized. I couldn't get over how small I felt standing next to him. It was so weird.

We quickly showered, washing the hot, sticky club off of each other. We had to change positions because he blocked every drop of water from getting to me with his mass. Our focus was on balancing and getting clean so we could get out of there.

As we dried off, he laughed about our idea not working so well. I told him we'd need a custom bathroom with a huge walk-in shower to ever try that again. Not that there'd ever be an "again" for us, I couldn't help but think to myself.

Clean and mostly dry, we went back into the bedroom. He sunk down, sitting on the bed and for the first time, I was at a height advantage. I walked up to where he sat with his tree trunk thighs spread wide, his long legs stretched out to either side.

As I stood between his legs, I could feel the heat coming off his furry body. He looked up at me with those dark brown eyes and his incredible, thick black lashes. I moved even closer and draped my arms over his massive shoulders. I leaned forward and he met me in a heated kiss.

His hands on my body made me feel small again. The sensation was so bizarre, but it was also exhilarating. I liked submitting sexually, but I'd never been with someone who could physically make me submit if they'd wanted to. The thought made my blood boil in my veins with desire.

I threw caution to the wind and told him to dominate me. "I've never been with a man that is so much bigger than me. Dominate my body with yours, Deen." I whispered it against his lips.

"Oh, fuck yes, Blake. I'll be careful, I promise. If I hurt you, please tell me." He stopped and said it seriously, so I knew he meant every word.

"I will. Don't be too careful, though. I need to be dominated." He responded to my words right away.

He stood and wrapped his hulk-like arms around me and lifted me off the floor, easily. He turned us around and crawled onto the bed, still moving me along with him. He settled me into the blankets and pillows and sat back to admire my nakedness, my brown skin surrounded by the bright white bedding.

"You are stunning, Blake. I'm going to dominate you until you can't take it any longer." His deep voice gave me goosebumps with his promise.

Deen bent over me and kissed my chest and down my flat stomach until he reached my raging erection. I was so turned on. His mouth closed over my head and he sucked so hard I nearly screamed.

He sucked and sucked and sucked. It felt unbelievable. It was unlike any blowjob I'd ever had or had given. I was sure he sucked my entire soul out of my body through my penis. When I thought I'd scream in surrender, he started to probe my entrance with his huge fingers.

123456...8