Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only good thing to happen today was the new batch of listings my realtor sent over had several houses that looked good on paper. I called her from home and set up a few viewings for tomorrow after work. There was one house in Winthrop Harbor that I really liked.

The rest of the evening dragged by and I couldn't stop thinking about Deen. I finally threw up my hands and typed a text. I looked at it for twenty minutes before I hit send. So ridiculous.

"Hi Deen, it's Blake." I stressed over that for nearly a half hour. Was I in high school? What the hell was wrong with me? I was still kicking myself mentally when my phone buzzed with an incoming text. I nearly flung the phone across the room as it startled me.

I finally got my butterfingers under control and opened the message.

"Hey, Blake. I'm so glad you texted. How was your day?"

I felt my body relax as I texted him about the houses I wanted to see. I told him that work was long and tedious. He told me about his day. It was so easy to communicate with him.

Before I knew it, several hours had passed and I was grinning at my phone over the most mundane conversation. I felt like I was sixteen, talking to a crush. This was bad, but I kept smiling at the damn phone anyway.

The rest of the week flew by. Deen and I texted each other good morning messages everyday. We'd check in at lunch and then we'd talk, via texts, all evening. He never pushed for more, but I knew he was dying to ask to see me.

I told him about the house in Winthrop Harbor that I liked and how it sold overnight before I got to view it. Everything was either hideous and too much work or it sold in hours. It was frustrating, especially because I wanted out of this place so badly.

He was a good listener, which is exactly what I needed from him right now. I almost believed it when I told myself that. Almost. I really wanted to touch him again. Maybe we could hook-up just once more. Lies. I was lying to myself left and right.

I loved talking to him. I wanted to sleep with him, sexually and cuddled up next to him afterwards. I still couldn't see myself dating him though. I was so confused.

Friday afternoon my confusion reached a peak as surprise after surprise assailed me. First, a dozen red roses were delivered to my office. I'd never gotten flowers in my life. I was giddy and I knew Deen had sent them even before I opened the card.

"Thinking of you. As usual." -- Deen

I sat at my desk and stared at the flowers trying to think of what to say to him. I held my phone at the ready to text him once words and thoughts started to make sense again. I decided what to say and I was typing when I heard a knock.

"Blake, who sent these?" My boss stood at my door. Dr. Pollard stepped into my office and looked at the card. Before I could answer, he looked up at me with an odd look on his face. "Dr. Nazari sent these? Why?"

"Dr. Nazari? I'm not sure who that is. My friend Deen sent these."

"Yeah, Dr. Deen Nazari, over at Lake Forest Hospital. I've known him for years." I'm not sure who looked more confused now, him or me.

"I didn't know you knew him." I wanted to say I didn't know he was a doctor. I didn't know he worked at Lake Forest Hospital. I didn't know we knew some of the same people.

"We met when he consulted on a patient years ago. He's a really sharp guy. Real smart, good doctor." Dr. Pollard rambled on, as he was wont to do. He talked his way back out of my office and then he was gone.

What the hell? Deen was a doctor? The old mental picture I'd made up of his life crumbled into dust. His words came back to me again. "I'm never what people expect." He'd clearly been judged, had his identity assumed, many times. I'd been doing it since I'd met him.

I finally put all that aside and texted him. I thanked him for the flowers.

"Thank you. The roses are beautiful. I've never gotten flowers before."

"That's a crime. I should send you flowers every week, just because." I read Deen's sweet words.

"Bill Pollard said he knows you. I didn't know you were a doctor." That sounded less accusatory than just sending the second sentence.

"I thought I told you, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm a physician nutrition specialist at LFH. I really thought I said that on the trip back from Pride."

I did remember him saying something about being a nutritionist, but I didn't know what he was talking about exactly, so maybe I missed it since he didn't use the word "doctor" to describe himself even now.

"You probably did. It was late and I was tired and nervous so I probably missed that detail."

"I might not have explained it well enough."

"It's fine, I was just surprised that he knew you just from your first name, but it is unusual."

"Pollard is a secret spy type. Bumbling, rambling but he's watching everything and no one suspects anything." Deen really did know my boss. I smiled to myself.

"That's totally true. I'm going to get back to work, but thank you again for the roses. They made my whole week." I almost added a heart emoji, but I resisted and held onto some of my dignity.

"Come over this weekend. Tonight." He clearly cut to the chase since I was ending the conversation. My heart leapt into my throat when I read his text.

"What would we do if I did?" I felt flirty and my whole body reacted to my own dirty thoughts.

"We could eat. Watch a movie. Hang out. Fuck like animals. Whatever you want."

Okay then. He was a mind reader or maybe he was just another horny man that needed me like I needed him. I didn't want to read into it. He just wanted company and this hot black ass. Who even was I right now thinking about my ass at all? Oh my god, I was such a mess.

"That all sounds interesting." I finally replied, noncommittally. He called my bluff immediately.

"Great. See you around seven? Any thoughts on food?"

"I never said yes." I pushed back.

"You didn't need to. I know you're coming. And I'll make you come, too." He was so bold and it turned me on. My whole body throbbed at his promise to make me come.

"Surprise me. I like all kinds of food."

"Perfect. Seven. Come hungry. For everything."

Sweet baby Jesus. I was sweating, sitting at my desk. He made me want all kinds of things. I finally caught my breath and replied.

"See you at seven."

"I can't wait, Blake."

We finally ended the conversation and I was pretty much useless for the rest of the day. Thankfully it was Friday afternoon. I left work about an hour early, which I never, ever did.

I carried my bouquet of red roses through the employee locker room, getting some unusual looks that I thought would make me nervous, but instead I felt excited and happy. I thought about how recently my husband had died and now I was getting red roses delivered to work. Would they judge me? Did I care?

Yes. I did. I always cared what other people thought. I always had. All my choices were safe and over-thought. I always considered what everyone would think and I didn't really know why. I kind of did know why I started doing it, but why did I keep doing it?

I was doing it with Deen. I was so into him in so many ways but I also didn't want to date him because of what people would think about it. About me. About us as a couple.

I had so many preconceived ideas about who he was and they were all proved wrong. I tried to convince myself that he wasn't my "type" and therefore he was not datable. It sounded so flimsy right now. I needed to figure this out.

But right now, I needed to go home and shower and shave. I needed to find something to wear that was comfortable and casual but yet attractive. I needed to pack a bag. My hands shook as I put some soft clothes into the bag.

I decided to call my mother since I had extra time, having left work early. She answered on the first ring.

"Hi, baby boy! What are you doing this weekend?" She didn't even let me say hello.

"Hi, Mom. How are you?"

"Fine. I asked you a question." Why did I call her? I enjoyed torture, clearly.

"I'm hanging out with friends. Nothing special."

"You're still the worst liar I've ever met. You're going to see the guy with the beautiful eyes. Good for you."

"Honesty Mom, do you have my house and office bugged? My phone? What?" My sarcasm was ironic, at best.

"Nonsense. I'm glad he makes you so happy. I can hear it in your voice."

"Mom, I just met him. We're new friends, hanging out to get some food."

"Oh, Blake. Just stop."

"Stop what?" I snapped it a bit too harshly.

"Playing dumb. You can lie to your friends and your coworkers. Hell, you can even lie to yourself. But you should know better than to lie to me."

"Mom. I'm not. It's too soon to date. And...." I stopped myself before I claimed he wasn't my type. It was so pitiful at this point. My type or not, I liked him. A lot.

"Where does it say it's too soon? A week would be too soon, but it's been over eight months. Even stuffy old ladies at my church only mourn publicly for six months."

"Can we change the subject, please? Can I please first catch up with my mother without you railroading me into a relationship with a man I just met. We're going to have gay sex, probably lots of it. Are you happy now?"

"At least that's honest, baby. How was work? The house search still going nowhere?"

"Work was fine. I shouldn't even tell you this, but I got roses delivered to my office today. It turns out some of my coworkers know my new friend since he's a doctor at another local hospital."

"Oh, now that's interesting. Red roses?"

"Yes, red roses. The house search is frustrating. I need to get out of here. I'm thinking about renting just to be done but I don't want to move twice."

"Don't rent unless you can do it month to month. You don't want to get stuck in another place for a year. You could always find a nice house down here." I sensed reverse psychology coming on, so I didn't take the bait.

"I won't sign a lease for a year, no matter what. I need to finish up my laundry before I go out, but I'll talk to you later, Mom."

We said our goodbyes and I paced around my bland, white house for another forty five minutes before leaving for Deen's hotel. It was only twenty minutes away, but I gave myself close to an hour.

I ended up sitting in a parking lot of a McDonald's about a mile from his hotel for a half hour to kill time and not be early and appear over eager. The weird nerves actually felt nice. I hadn't felt much of anything for a long, long time. Way longer than eight months. Way longer than five or six years.

It was two minutes after seven when I knocked on the hotel room door. Deen answered the door in nothing but a towel. He looked freshly showered and smelled a bit like heaven. I tried not to look goofy as I smiled at him.

He welcomed me in, saying he'd been on a work call that ran long and he'd just gotten out of the shower. His nervousness made me less nervous and he looked so adorable all flustered, which is hilarious to think about.

He ran into the bathroom and came back out in a t-shirt and a soft pair of grey sweatpants. They didn't disappoint at all. It was my favorite man-lingerie trend and they looked really good on his big thighs and muscular ass. His package looked massive.

I stepped close to him as he stopped and finally relaxed a bit. He read my body language, meeting me halfway. He leaned down and kissed me softly, tenderly. It made me lightheaded for a second.

"I'm so glad you're here. I've been thinking about kissing you since I dropped you off at home on Sunday afternoon." He smiled down at me, his dark eyes full of lust and something else I couldn't identify.

"I'm glad to be here. Really." I pushed up onto my toes and kissed him hard. He lifted me and moved us both toward the couch. I still wasn't used to being picked up and generally being smaller than my partner. It was nice and strange all at once.

On the couch he told me food was already on its way and he was excited about surprising me. We chatted easily and I asked him more about his actual job at the hospital.

Eventually we got a notification that the food was outside the door. Deen grabbed it and brought it back to where we were sitting. I could smell the deliciousness before he even opened the box.

It was deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's. We'd talked about pizza while we were at lunch on Sunday and he remembered that I said this was my absolute favorite. I told him it was a good enough reason on its own to stay in Chicagoland. He'd laughed, but here it was.

I wasn't used to anyone being this thoughtful in a relationship. I wasn't. Glenn wasn't. Guys I'd dated before weren't. Deen was the opposite of my type, right? I guess that was true in every way. And maybe I needed a new type. This was incredible.

We laughed and ate and it was easy and delicious and I didn't even mind when I got sauce on my face and didn't realize it. He just wiped it off my chin and continued to tell me his story. I should have been so embarrassed to look foolish in front of a new guy. But I just wasn't. And it was because of his reaction, or lack thereof.

After we ate, we curled up on the big bed and watched a newer movie that neither of us had seen. I didn't say that it was because Glenn didn't like the lead actor. I just enjoyed the movie with my gentle giant.

As the movie wound down, Deen started to touch me in a less cuddly way. His hands explored under the blankets and under my clothes. His palm skimmed over my penis, causing me to make a low, desperate sound in my throat.

Deen looked into my eyes, his dilated and even darker than usual. The movie credits barely started to roll before we were touching and kissing while pulling at each other's clothing.

Soon we were both nude and he was above me, pressing me into the bed while he stroked my growing erection. He watched my face as he touched me, reading my reactions and adjusting as needed to take me beyond my control.

"Deen! Please! I need you." I whined out the last few words. His hands were incredible but I wanted him inside me. I really did need him.

"I've got you, honey. I'm going to give you everything you need, don't worry about that." He assured me with his words as he moved his body, positioning himself between my widely spread thighs. He lined up to my entrance and then he was pushing into me.

I gasped as his huge cock invaded me. It was perfect, so completely perfect. He watched my reactions as he slowly sunk into me, until he was fully within my tight hole. I was panting with desire and the shock of his massive manhood filling me completely.

He patiently helped me relax and calm and then he started to move above me. His strokes were sure and the tempo drove me wild. It felt even better than last time. I was less nervous this time and he had gotten more attractive to me since then, too.

"You ready for more, honey?" Deen asked calmly as his hips continued thrusting deeply, fully into me.

"Yes! God yes. Please!" He smiled at my reply and his body tensed slightly and then he was pounding into me, pushing me down into the bed repeatedly.

"Blake!" He called out my name as his pace got nearly frantic. I could barely hear him over my own moans and sounds of cresting pleasure.

Every stroke out and thrust in rubbed across my prostate, making my eyes cross and my toes curl. I didn't even recognize the grunting, trembling body that thrummed with intense pleasure, as my own. I felt like I was outside myself as I exploded into my climax.

Deen's thrusts matched my body's clenching as I came so hard I forgot to breathe. It was the most intense orgasm of my life and he'd done that to me with anal. It was incredible and mind blowing, to say the least.

Soon he was tensing and then I felt him throb inside me. I heard someone beg "breed me!" without realizing it was me. I'd never called that out during sex, even when I was raw with Glenn all the time. We hadn't yelled out anything.

His eyes locked with mine as he pulled out, pulled the condom away and plunged back into me. He thrust twice more and then he was filling me with his molten seed. He made the sexiest, most animalistic sounds with his booming, deep voice. My body responded to his mating call and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him deeply inside me.

He finally released his massive muscles and his big body relaxed, crushing me into the soft bedding. He was still inside me and I still clung to him with everything I had. I loved the feeling of him on top of me.

He lifted his head and found my lips. He kissed me with so much passion as we lay there connected. I felt tears running down over my temples into my short hair. I felt relieved. I felt alive. I didn't feel guilty, not even a little bit. That's what made me cry these happy tears.

He just kept kissing me and touching me and whispering sweet things against my lips. He let me cry without drawing attention to it. It made me cry a little bit more, but I felt a hundred pounds lighter after shedding those tears.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I awoke in Deen's arms. He was sound asleep, his warm breath against the back of my neck. His huge arm was wrapped around me and mine was on top of his. I stretched my legs a bit and then cuddled even closer to him as I fell back asleep.

Maybe an hour later I felt the giant behind me moving about and I heard a big yawn. My groggy brain made me yawn in reply.

"Good morning." Deen said it as he kissed my neck.

"Mmmmmmm. Yes, it is." I rolled so I was on my back so I could see his face.

He smiled. "Waking up with you is my new favorite thing ever." He kissed me softly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, kissing him deeply. I didn't even think about morning breath. I needed to connect with him. Physically and emotionally. I didn't want to dwell on the implications of those needs.

He eagerly kissed me back, his big hand running over my chest and down my abdomen. He brought his hand back up and gently cupped my face as he pulled back.

"You are so beautiful, Blake." His deep voice was full of emotion. His eyes matched his voice as they filled with his feelings, showing me how much he meant those words.

We finally got out of bed and took turns using the restroom and brushing our teeth. I got my phone off the charger and then sat back on the bed.

"Let's go get breakfast. My treat." Deen grinned at me as he stood outside the bathroom.

I had a flash of those fears about being seen with him and judged but I pushed it away. Deen was an amazing person and I needed to stop caring about "them" and focus on him.

"I'm starving. Let me put on my pants." I climbed off the bed in my underwear and t-shirt. I moved past Deen with purpose, kind of strutting and puffed up, giving him a sexy smirk.

"You keep that up and we'll never make it to breakfast." His growl made my body ache. I seriously considered skipping breakfast. Then I heard Deen's stomach rumble and I refocused on the task at hand. Literally feed the beast.

I was pleasantly surprised when Deen looked more normal to me in the busy restaurant, surrounded by people. In the bar at Pride and at the restaurant the next day, he'd seemed impossibly large. Now he just looked big. And extremely handsome.

Oh wow. When did that happen? I had convinced myself I thought he was okay looking, but not "my thing" so hard that I made myself believe it. Now I knew him and I liked him. A lot. He was incredibly good looking and he was focused completely on me, like no one else existed.

"You alright over there, Blake?" Deen's deep voice called me back into the present.

"Yeah, just figuring some things out." I smiled and finally picked up my menu. I felt so different and it was nice. I smiled like a fool as I read my menu. I'm sure I looked somewhat blissfully unhinged but I didn't care one bit.

1...345678