Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I introduced Deen to Rob and Dirk, I warned him about Dirk's inability to think before he speaks. I knew Deen would roll with it, no matter what, but I still felt he deserved a heads up. Nothing really flustered my big, handsome boyfriend.

Dirk asked to touch his muscles which grew strong reactions from both me and Rob. Deen just laughed and followed my lead. Dirk kept his damn hands to himself, his husband made sure of that.

Rob made a flimsy excuse to get me alone in his room, away from our guys. "Deen is incredible. I'm not even mad that we've barely heard from you. I wouldn't have wanted to share him with anyone either." He teased and smiled.

"Yeah, we kind of got wrapped up in each other pretty quickly. He was what I needed in my life, but I didn't really understand it at first. But now........I know I'm the luckiest man in the world."

"He's so gorgeous. He looks like a superhero. Is his dick big, too?" Typical Rob. At least he knew to ask things like this in private.

"Yes, it is." I smirked and answered honestly.

"A doctor that looks like that and has a big dick? How is he even real?"

"I don't actually know, but he is real and he's mine. I'm so completely happy for the first time in my life. I didn't know I could be this happy."

"You deserve it. I'm so glad you met him. We were very worried about you. Anyway.... We should head back before Dirk scares him off."

"Luckily, Deen's not easy to scare. Trust me, he should have been scared off a long time ago, but instead he just gets stronger. He makes me stronger."

"Yes, I can tell." Rob agreed as we went back into the living room. Deen was telling Dirk about his bodybuilding career and Dirk hung on his every word.

My man was always going to be the most admired guy in the room. The most attractive, the biggest, the strongest, the sweetest, the smartest, the bravest.

Just then he turned to look at me as we came back to the sitting area. Everything else stopped when his eyes met mine. He looked at me like I was the most attractive, the smartest, the most devoted, the most lovable, the sexiest.

"I can't wait to get you home." He whispered to me as I sat next to him. "I can't get enough of you." The spark between us was brighter than ever.

In June we went to New York to see Cala and to attend Pride in the city. We decided to go to Pride in a different city every year. Next year we'd go to Atlanta. Luckily many of them had their celebrations on different weekends in June, so we could go to the Chicago festival as well.

In the blink of an eye, several years had passed. I never did look for a house. If Deen wasn't there, it wouldn't be home anyway. I was home already.

We discussed getting married and I told him I'd love to marry him. He nodded and smiled and dropped the subject. I knew he would ask sooner than later and I was in no hurry because our commitment was already solid.

On a random Tuesday night, I got home from work and Deen came out of the kitchen to kiss me hello. He'd been home for a half hour and had started dinner. He kissed me passionately and held me close for a long time. We always needed to touch after long days apart.

I remembered thinking that Deen was right. The spark didn't go out. We did get to have a say in that. We never neglected our relationship. We put each other first, over everything else and we kept burning bright. I still got butterflies and we still craved each other as much as before, maybe even more.

"How long until dinner?" I asked when he finally let go of me.

"I put chicken and veggie pouches in the oven to bake, so about forty-five minutes."

"Set a timer and meet me upstairs." I turned and walked up the stairs, knowing he watched me the whole way.

He set the timer and then flew up the stairs to find me in our room where I was nearly naked. He stepped up to me and ran his hands over my chest and back, down my arms. His touch still drove me wild.

"Get naked please. Now." I pushed him away so I could finish undressing and so he could catch up.

I reclined on the bed as he finished undressing himself, nearly tripping as he tried to walk before getting his pants off over his feet. I giggled at his urgent fumbling.

"You think this is funny, huh? I'm going to make you regret that." His grin was wicked and his eyes were dark with desire.

"Yes, please. Make me regret it, big boy." I rolled over and shot him a hot look over my shoulder. His eyes jumped from my face to my ass and back again.

"You don't play fair, honey. You know I can't resist that fine, black ass." He mounted the bed and moved over me. He kissed the backs of my thighs and then my firm, round butt.

He pushed my cheeks open and ran his tongue over my tight hole and down to my taint. His hot breath and soft kisses made me impatient and needier than ever.

His tongue found my anus again and he pressed the tip into the hole. He worked my entrance with his wet mouth until I was pushing back into him and begging him to fuck me.

When Deen finally pulled away, I whimpered. I wanted his mouth back on my ass and yet I wanted his big cock in me even more. I needed something, anything!

He moved behind me and pulled me up on my hands and knees and thrust into me, all the way into my guts, in one swift movement. Nine, thick inches filled me and pleased me instantly.

His strong body moved against me, driving our pleasure higher and higher until I was screaming for release. He always made me come hard and scream out loud. He loved his sexual effects on me. My reactions drove him to his own release. He craved my pleasure to help him reach his own.

Deen and I made love nearly everyday. We never skipped because of a fight. We never fought, really. We had spirited debates, as he called them, about certain things, but we never ever made it personal and the subject was never "us". We'd debate about which brand of garbage bag or what time we needed to leave the house for dinner with Tom and Gia. Small, insignificant things.

Deen was the best friend I'd ever had. He was the most incredible lover and partner. We fit together in every way. Our lives, our families, our bodies, our minds, our beliefs, everything lined up and complemented each other. It seemed unreal sometimes, but I didn't waste time worrying about it. That was the old Blake. New Blake just enjoyed being happy with his true love.

I only compared him to Glenn on the rarest occasion and only in my mind. I'd have the thought, smile about how great Deen was and leave it be.

I'd recently thought about my old sex life. Twice a week, Saturday and either Tuesday or Wednesday. Doggy style until Glenn came silently and then a halfhearted hand job which I'd finish myself if I really wanted to get off. Every time it was the same.

Now, I had sex constantly. It was always different and exciting even with the regularity. We tried a hundred different positions and we both got off without issue. Sometimes I'd even top him. We always focused on our love for each other as the most important thing and everything else fell into place.

My mind had fought this attraction out of guilt and because of my fear of what "they" would think. The timing seemed so bad. I had assumed so much about Deen based on his appearance. All of which was dead wrong.

Luckily, this gentle giant seemed to know exactly what I needed, when I needed it and how much of it I needed. He saved me from myself. He gave me the love I deserved even when I didn't believe that I deserved anything. I believed it now. I've believed for a long time.

I'll never leave Deen's side and you couldn't pry him away from me for anything in the world. I had settled for good and he'd believed he was destined to be alone. Now we were the envy of every couple and single person we knew.

Deen is my destiny and I am his. I wish everyone could feel love like this at least once in their life. I know how lucky we truly are. What we found is incredibly rare and we cherish and nurture it daily. We actively love each other every minute of every day. Hours of passionate love making doesn't hurt either.

1...345678