Blind Date Ch. 02: Blake's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hardwood floors were sanded and ready to be refinished. It was one of the decisions that needed to be made right away, hopefully today.

About fifteen minutes after we arrived and toured the whole empty house, the designer/preservation specialist showed up with finish options for the floors, the kitchen and all the redone bathrooms.

"Hey, Marie. This is Blake, he's helping me pick out everything since he'll be moving in once the house is ready." Deen introduced us and boldly explained our situation.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I offered my hand. Marie shook it and greeted us warmly and without a second thought. I smiled to myself as she started to lay out tile and countertop options.

With her knowledge and guidance we were able to pick out cabinets, countertops and a backsplash that would blend nicely with the original details of the home. We also picked the stain color for the floor.

The floor would be a dark color that matched the other woodwork perfectly. The cabinets were a similar dark color, slightly darker than the floors, to look like antique furniture. The countertops were thick cut, heavily veined Carrera marble that was a perfect classic look for the home.

We picked very similar finishes for several bathrooms with reproduction faucets and light fixtures that could have been in the house when it was built, but brand new and much more efficient.

The powder room and the main suite bath were both going to look period to match the house. The two full baths in the hall and downstairs were going to be slightly art deco influenced as it was the style when the house was built. All the finishes were selected and then Marie left.

Deen showed me to his office on the first floor, which we'd passed and he'd pointed out on my earlier tour. He pulled the protective plastic away from one side where it was Velcroed closed. I stepped into Deen's private man lair. I was excited to see it.

A huge desk sat near a carved stone fireplace. There were two chairs in front of the hearth that doubled as visitor chairs for the desk as needed. I glanced around and saw all his diplomas and certifications framed on the walls. I read them and tried to comprehend what I was seeing.

Deen was a doctor, I knew that. He'd told me he was a Physician Nutrition Specialist, but I didn't really know what that meant. I saw another huge, embellished and double matted diploma behind the desk and I walked towards it.

"My proudest moment." He commented as he watched me move to the diploma.

I turned and looked at him and then focused back on the document on the wall. I realized it was a PhD in nutrition, which I didn't know he even had. He was a medical doctor and a doctor of philosophy.

"I didn't know you had a PhD, too." I smiled at him as I turned to face him. He looked almost nervous, like he was waiting to see how I would react. "I guess your brain is even bigger than your muscles." I joked with him.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of an overachiever." He smiled at me like he was thinking something else.

"You think?" I stepped up to him and put my hands on his big chest and smiled up at him. As usual, he read my body language and leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

"I have a tendency to focus on big goals. First it was bodybuilding. Then I went to medical school. I became a specialist and then I got the PhD. I think I might become a professor in the next ten years."

"Is that the big goal you're focused on right now? Becoming a professor?"

"No, I'm already qualified. I'll do it when I'm ready to slow down and enjoy my success. I have a new big goal right now that I'm putting my all into."

"The house?"

"No. I'm paying other people to do the house. It's not my area of expertise." He smiled at me again, that oddly curious smile.

I just shook my head at him to indicate I didn't know what his current project was if it wasn't the house.

"My focus right now is you, Blake. My life with you. Us. I'll be the first to admit I never assumed I'd have anything like this with anyone. But I saw you at the club and that was it. I just knew."

Deen moved towards his big desk chair and pulled me down onto his lap when he sat.

"Then I actually got to know you and I tried my best to be supportive and patient. I tried to give you time and space to heal and to fall for me. I couldn't believe it really worked." He grinned at me.

"I fell. That's for sure. I'm still falling. Hard." I looked right into his incredible dark eyes as I said it. It felt like I'd confessed my deepest secrets, but it felt safe with Deen.

"I will always catch you, my love. When I make something my focus, it's my whole world. You are my whole world and I will focus on making you happy, with me, for the rest of our lives. I promise you that, Blake."

"You're my whole world, too. I love you." I felt like I might cry so instead I leaned in and kissed him hard.

Deen had me stand and then he sat me on his desk. He undid my pants while I leaned back and watched. Soon I was completely naked. He spun me around and gently pushed me down onto the desk, face first.

I wanted whatever he wanted so I gave him all the control and I lay on the desk while he ran his hands down my ink covered back over my nude, wide spread ass.

"Stay there." Deen's deep voice rumbled through me. I made a sound of agreement and I relaxed as I listened to him unzip his pants. It made my body grow hard with anticipation.

Deen stood after pulling off the rest of his clothes, pressing his thighs and his hard erection to my ass as he leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"I've wanted you here, in my office, on my desk, for so long. Do you like this?"

"Yes, I love it. I'm yours for the taking."

"Good. I'm definitely going to take you Lieutenant Commander Cameron. Hold on, honey."

"Yes, doctor."

We didn't have any lube so Deen spit onto my crack and used his big purple head to spread it up and down. He slowly pushed into me, filling me so deeply, I was standing on my toes.

"Ohhhhh. Yes!" My hands were in fists, my head pressed against the cool surface of his desk.

"You look so gorgeous like this. At my mercy, spread wide, filled with my cock. Fuck, Blake." He gritted out the words as he started to move behind me.

Soon he was thrusting against me, making me yell out with pleasure as he filled me repeatedly. My whole body throbbed with my need for him.

"Please! Deen! I need you! Oh god!" I gripped the far edge of the desk and held on for dear life as he answered my pleas.

"I love you! I love you! FUCK!" He punctuated each powerful thrust with his own yelling and grunting.

Deen held my waist even tighter and started pounding into me at a mind-numbing pace, pushing us both to the edge of our joint climaxes. I screamed in pleasure from his incredible fucking.

"I'm going to come!" I screamed out.

"Come for me! Come on my desk! Fuck yeah!"

I did just that. I came hard as he kept using my hole. I felt my rigid length under me as it twitched and started to spill my semen onto the smooth wood surface.

I was trembling from my orgasm when I felt Deen tense behind me, going still and breathing hard and loudly. Then he yelled out, a guttural cry of pleasure as he bred me right there on his desk.

He pulled out and flopped back into his huge leather chair. He pulled at me, trying to get me to join him. I stood and then I sat down in his lap and leaned my head back onto his shoulder.

"I made a big mess on your desk, professor." I said once I caught my breath.

"Oh fuck, I like this game, honey. Should I punish you for making a mess, sailor?"

"Yeah, you probably should. Teach me a lesson for being such a messy little squid."

"I wish there was a bed here, but I donated everything to a women's shelter since I planned on buying all new stuff that fit the house. I'm sure you noticed, the office is the only room that has furniture and stuff on the walls."

"Maybe we should go back to the hotel. I'll be ready for more by then." I twisted my head and kissed his thick neck.

"Get dressed." He sounded determined, so I stood and wiped the desk off with a few tissues and then I dressed and followed him back to his SUV.

We happily chatted about furniture shopping and donating my old things to the same women's shelter as we drove back to the hotel. The whole day was perfect.

We made love in bed at the hotel and then we went out for an early dinner and to see a movie. I held his hand as we waited in line at the theater without even thinking about it. I was finally over it. Completely.

If anyone looked at us, I assumed it was because we were two large men holding hands or that they thought my gentle giant was hot. He was hot. Huge and hunky and all mine. I felt hot myself, when I was with him.

A week later we got a move-in date of four weeks. We went furniture shopping and started having rugs, beds and everything else for upstairs delivered. I packed up my personal belongings and several things I wanted to keep and the rest got picked up by the charity.

With a month left on my lease, I moved out and turned in my keys. I didn't live in Glenn's and my house anymore. I took my things to Deen's and I stayed with him at the hotel until the house was ready.

It felt like we'd been together forever even though it had only been three and half months. If any of my friends had met someone, moved in and designed a house with them on this timeline, I'd have told them to have their head examined.

But it worked for us. Everything was working for us. However, I did get fearful as the one year anniversary of Glenn's death was only a week away. I told Deen it was coming and that I might have a hard time. He assured me he'd be there for me, no matter what.

When the day came, Deen was there for me. I cried on and off all day and he just supported me in any way I needed. He let me reminisce and talk about the last two weeks I had with Glenn, when he'd been so sick and then he was just gone. It felt good to talk about it with him.

He held me close as we lay in bed for a nap in the afternoon. I felt raw and tired but I didn't sleep. I turned the focus to Deen instead.

"You don't talk about your family much. I had Glenn and I have my mom, but that's it for me. I've heard you bring up both of your parents and your sister or sisters."

"Sisters. Three of them. And two brothers. Six of us in total. My mom and dad aren't together and I don't have much of a relationship with either of them. And several of my siblings."

"Can I ask why?"

"Of course you can. I'll always share everything with you. My parents split when I was twenty and just about ready to leave home. They haven't divorced for appearances sake, even after twenty five years."

"That sounds crazy."

"It is, but I'm glad they broke up. My father was very abusive to her. She was always cruel to me, but I still didn't want her hurt anymore like he'd done to her. She turned both of my brothers against me, even as I stood up to my dad for her."

"I'm so sorry, Deen. That sounds awful."

"I got out soon after and I've never been back. Mother couldn't reconcile her religion and my homosexuality. My brothers are horrible husbands and fathers, just like our dad, but she's proud of them because they follow her religious beliefs."

"Remind me to thank my mom for being on my side when I call her tomorrow."

"I will." He kissed the top of my head and held me a little tighter.

"What about your sisters?"

"Two of them still live in the neighborhood, but they both call on my birthday and when something big happens with one of their kids. They keep me informed about the rest of the family even though I don't really care to know."

"Where do you fall in the birth order?"

"My eldest sister, then me, then two girls and then two boys. My eldest sister is the one I've always been close to. Cala lives in New York. She's divorced and has no kids. She's a lawyer."

"Are all the kids in your family as successful as you two?"

"Nope. We're the only two. My brothers own a run down gas station and my sisters don't work. They're stay at home wives and mothers, as is proper for the "inferior sex". Cala and I couldn't stand that way of thinking so we encouraged and supported each other to get out and make something of ourselves."

"I'm glad you have her. I can't imagine where I'd be without my mom. She's always stood by me, no matter what it cost her. It sounds like Cala does the same for you."

"She does. I can't wait for you to meet her."

"My mother is going to smother you with affection when she meets you. She tells me every single time we talk that she can't wait to hug the man that makes me this happy."

"A mom hug sounds good to me." I could hear the smile in his voice. It made me happy.

"She's got plenty to go around, trust me." I snickered as I thought about my tiny mom hugging my giant. She was five foot, four inches when she was younger and I swore she'd shrunk an inch already. She'd hit me on the arm when I mentioned it. I always mentioned it just to rile her up.

Before I realized it, it was well after midnight and Glenn's death anniversary day was over. I'd forgotten about it for a while as I learned about Deen instead. It felt so nice to be allowed to mourn openly and then be easily distracted. Deen was amazing like that.

The last few weeks of construction at the house finally went by and Deen and I were able to officially move in. It felt like moving into a new house together, instead of moving into his existing house. He said it felt the same way to him, too.

"Let's give the neighbors something to talk about." He smirked at me as we unloaded the last bags from the hotel from the Cadillac.

"Oh? And what would that be, Dr. Nazari?"

"Wait here." He grabbed the bags and took them into the garage and came back out through the front door. He grinned at me as he walked towards me. My stomach twisted as I watched him lick his lips as he stalked me.

When he was by my side, he scooped me up, bridal style and carried me up the walk and through the front door. I'm a two hundred pound man. I'd never expected to be carried over a threshold in my entire life, but it was incredible.

He set me down in the foyer and wrapped his big arms around me, kissing me hard. He pushed me back until I was against the wall, pinned by his mass. I held onto his neck and met all his kisses with my own passion.

"Let's go upstairs and christen our new bed." I whispered between kisses.

"What a great idea." He grinned at me and stepped back, took my hand and led me up the stairs to our freshly decorated room.

"Should we start with a shower since this one is big enough for both of us?" I started to undo my pants seductively, his eyes riveted on my every move.

He nodded and kept watching my hands as I pushed my pants down my legs. He continued to watch, like a starving man, as I slowly stripped for him.

Nude and fully aroused, I moved towards him. I started to unbutton his shirt as he continued to stand still and watch me.

"Blake. I can't begin to tell you how much I love you. Do you have any idea?"

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders, tugging to get it off over his massive biceps. I looked into his emotion filled eyes and I smiled at him.

"I do. I know because I feel the same way about you. I love you more than words could ever describe. I feel it when you look at me like that."

"Good, I want you to feel it. I want you to always know that I love you more than anything else in the whole world. You are the most important thing in my life."

"Show me. I need you, Deen. I'll always need you." I pushed his unfastened pants down his thick thighs.

I'd gained a whole new appreciation for denim with spandex in the fabric blend since meeting this mountain of muscle. He looked sexy as fuck in his tight fitting jeans. But he looked even better out of them, like right now.

To answer my request, he showed me. He pulled me into the giant walk in shower and slowly lathered my whole body, running his huge hands over every inch of me. He kissed my body as each new spot was rinsed clean.

I soaped him up in between his ministrations on me. Somehow we both got clean and rinsed before the touching grew too hot to control. Deen slammed me up against the wall, making me gasp in surprise. It was the perfect amount of erotic roughness without crossing a line into something else. It was intoxicating.

He pressed his huge, hard body against me while he kissed my neck and then he plundered my mouth with his own. I held him around the chest, digging my short nails into his back to steady myself as he devoured me.

He found my thighs with his big hands and reached around to lift me. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed me back into the tile wall, keeping me supported with his big body pinning me in place and his hands under my ass. We kept kissing furiously.

I felt him shift and take himself in hand. He found my entrance and impaled me on his rock hard cock. I clung to his shoulders and relaxed to accept his huge length and thickness. He slid home and filled me completely.

His hips started moving and he fucked me relentlessly against the shower wall. I moaned and shuttered as he gave me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. It seemed to get better and better, every single time we made love. I was addicted to this man. He seemed equally afflicted by me.

Deen came inside me first and then as my own climax overtook me, he pulled out and set me down on my feet. He then fell to his knees and took my throbbing erection into his mouth and down his throat. He sucked hard while I pumped out more and more cum between his luscious lips.

We made it to the bed shortly after and just lay side by side, staring into one another's eyes. I couldn't have imagined this bond before I experienced it myself. It was intense and comfortable all at once. This man was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

The days and weeks went by and our love grew even stronger. When I was alone, usually driving to work, I'd compare this relationship to my marriage. I simply could not believe that I thought what I'd had before was enough. I literally didn't know what I was missing.

I'd never have wished harm to come to Glenn and I would still be with him and unaware of the bigger love I'd found, if he were still here. But he wasn't. And the two things weren't really related, I'd finally come to understand.

I was fully committed to Glenn when I was with him. Finding Deen after him didn't reflect on who Glenn was or what our relationship had been. One thing had ended and then I'd found a different thing. The fact the different thing was so much better in every way, didn't take away from what I'd had in my marriage.

I felt everything change once I understood and accepted that. I felt free and alive, young and in love. I'd found my soulmate. My life mate. My one true love. I gave every part of myself to Deen without holding anything back.

As the holidays neared, we invited my mom and Deen's sister Cala to come and stay with us for a long weekend. They both accepted and we were so excited to see our family and have everyone in one place for the first time.

Cala felt like a big sister immediately and she loved on Deen and I equally. My mom fell in love with Deen the second she met him. He was her favorite son within hours. If I didn't love him so much myself, I might have been jealous. Instead, it made me happier than anything.

The two women hit it off as well and they went off exploring together on several occasions. They went shopping for gifts and to the grocery store. Then they went and got their nails done. They planned to stay in touch after they went back to New York and Atlanta.

In the new year we got together with my local friends and my gay friends in Boystown. Deen introduced me to his work friends and his chosen family that he'd gone to Pride with that fateful night.

1...345678