Blind Dates

Story Info
Ashe gets a surprise double treat.
877 words
3.56
15.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashe gets home after grabbing a couple of drinks with some friends from work.

She sees that Sal is home she enters to find they have a guest.

Ashe says hello and gives Sal a long sensual kiss. Announces that she's off to the shower and that the guys should have fun.

She gets washed up, and as she steps out of the shower, she finds Sal sitting at the edge of the bed holding a silky black scarf.

Ashe inquired about the scarf. Sal instructs her to lie down, fluffing the pillow for her.

She does.

Sal then wrapped the scarf around her eyes. Ashe giggles.

Then, she is unwrapped like a sweet treat.

Kisses across her breasts excite her, and then his hand makes its way in between her legs.

She is spread as Sal feasts on her juicy pussy, he pleasures her until climax.

Sal tells her that it's time to play a game.

He has another treat for her but the blindfold must stay on. She nods.

He sits her at the edge of the bed and she waits patiently.

She is excited to hear footsteps and then two sets of footsteps.

A sticky erection glide across her lips. She licks her lips and opens her mouth for another taste.

She is fed.

She sucks the tip sensually. Her lips

Then she feels a second warmth run across her cheek.

Her heart pounds.

As she licks the head of the first cock the second one finds her lips.

Then Sal's voice asks which one is his.

Ashe asks for another taste.

First one and then the other.

She sucks on her savory treats eagerly.

Her hands grab their balls, and she tugs on them gently in her direction. She takes a cock in each hand and starts sucking at them one at a time.

She works at them excitedly, choking and gagging as they begin fighting for space. Her tongue flicks as both heads press up against each other and begin leaking precum.

Some big hands reach down squeezing her nipples and caressing her full breasts.

Ashe slurps away at the two men delighting in their moans and groans.

Then he asks her again which one is his.

She tries to answer but a cock fills her throat.

As she sucks one down, she pulls the other closer to her lips.

Then Sal's voice asks again if she's figured out which one is his.

Ashe then focused on the first cock.

She starts pulling him into her mouth, taking him as deep as she could she would return to the tip and back down again. She did that slowly and sensually several times.

As soon as that cock slid out of her mouth the second one crammed in.

The other guy then takes a hold of her head turning her attention over to him. He holds the top and the back of her head as he fills her mouth.

She enjoyed the familiar size of the first one but the length seemed more difficult for her to take, the second cock feels much thicker as she was unable to touch her fingers around it. She paused for a second to appreciate that fact.

Ashe choked and sucked on the man she knew for sure wasn't Sal as if putting on a show for him. She savors the thick cock making sure to show her lust while tugging and stroking aggressively at the first cock.

Then a deep grunt indicates that the cock she's stroking is about to blow. She releases it but keeps doing her best to suck down the thicker cock.

She feels a huge stream of cum land across her face and then another, the moans give her a slight warning as she realizes that the huge cum blasts just kept landing on her face.

Ashe slowed down to acknowledge the huge load but sucked harder as the huge cum shower landed everywhere. The man in her mouth starts moaning and panting as her lips keep working.

Then she's rewarded with a gush of hot familiar glaze. Gulping and choking she tried not to spill but one of her coughs sends a stream down her chin. She coughed up that massive dick and catches her breath.

Sal then tells her that he's certain she hadn't figured out which one he was.

She nods and takes turns sucking at the tips again, draining the men.

Then the cum covered blind was removed and to her surprise, neither cock was Sal's.

One of the men was the guy she met briefly downstairs and the thick cock belonged to a new man. The guys rest their massive cocks on her face playfully and they all smile.

Just behind them is Sal stroking his hard cock and steps in between the guys before shooting his load across her already drenched face. He loves his friends watching as he climaxed on her beautiful face.

Ashe compliments the first guy on his massive load and the second guy on his beefy cock.

Sal thanks both guys as they dress and they thank the cum drunk Ashe before they head out.

Ashe asks if she'll see them again. They both nod.

*****

Based on a fantasy we shared.