All Comments on 'Blood Right'

by Violet_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 2 years ago

Oh, Violet my dear, are you OK after writing this? I am in awe. You know, I usually hate stories with weed, blood, tentacles, and not enough sex (!) - but this is quite magnificent. It is funny, wry, self-aware, frightening, horrifying, disgusting, uplifting, transformative, tragic - all at once and in just the right proportions. From beginning to end, it gripped me. Nearly 10K words, but they slipped past, the pacing was so good, the balance just right. I'd better shut up now. Thank you, my friend.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

This is an amazing story!

First, because I am a huge fan of period play and menstrual worship.

And then, your writing is great! You successfully pulled together several themes, each complex in their own right.

As for the erotica….well, your did successfully arouse me….

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yay! I'm glad. :) This was a bit of a personal story for me to write, so happy that it's being enjoyed by others, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViolet_Vixen@Violet_Vixen
I'm a product of what happens when you repress your sexuality in a pressure cooker and forget to turn off the flame. I don't want to be a slave to shame any longer so I've decided to explore the sexier parts of the human condition. As my journey progresses, I now find myself ...