Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina bit her lip, "You want to make Cassidy unageing, so she dies with us when violence finds us all?"

Damn, she was really intuitive, and knew me well.

"Yes, something like that anyway, and please don't tell her. I don't think I could face her, if I had to tell her I failed."

Katrina said, "Alexa, make it happen."

Alexa smiled, "Be my pleasure. Anything else?"

I nodded, "Rat mazes, and three of those rat jungle gym tube thingies."

Alexa asked, "Three?"

I shrugged, "Three groups of ten, that need to stay separate. One control group, to make sure the lab environment itself doesn't affect their expected three-year lifespan. One group I'll keep looking young and healthy via normal bonding and regenerating. To see how much that extends their life if any. The third group to try my crazy idea with."

Alexa said, "Got it. I'll get it done."

"We should also, if at all possible, grab a blood sample from Cassidy as soon as possible and freeze it, just in case it does work."

That's when Regina came up with another fantastic idea.

"Prenatal checkups. We'll all do them, to monitor the progress of our miraculous magical babies. We can draw blood from her then, and she won't bat an eye at it."

"Vampire doctor?" I asked somewhat in disbelief. At least, I was sure we wouldn't be going to a human doctor for it.

Katrina chuckled, "We're very long lived, and we have to fill in the spare time. For some of us, that leads to very expansive if unofficial educations. There are four of us that are familiar enough with biology to become doctors, research biologists, and even geneticists. Including Alexa, and I'm kind of curious about the scientific view of our miracle pregnancies myself."

I said, "Oh good, you can review my test procedures to make sure they're thorough enough, and not what a fifth grader might do in science class. I mean, I know the basics of experimentation from high school AP bio, but I'm not a biologist."

Alexa smiled, "I'd be pleased to help, but what you've said so far seems right on. If the devil's in the details, then I'll sort you out."

"Just one more question? Spare time? What's that?"

Katrina winked, "Not every blood servant has your stamina, lover."

Oh, right.

Chapter Ten

The next week passed, and it was a doozy. We got all that started. Alexa threw a lab together so fast it made my head spin. She also made a few minor corrections to my testing procedures, mostly adding stuff on the analysis and recording side.

On top of that, my ladies had also undergone a prenatal examination, and I was actually nervous about it until the results came back that everything was happening as it should. I'd never given a single thought to the dangers of pregnancy in vampires or shifters until then, but it seemed they were no complications. Alexa had also gotten a vial of Cassidy's blood, and it was now labeled and frozen in my lab.

It was also a change in the daily schedule. My vampires missed me for two hours every afternoon instead of one. The first hour learning fighting with Regina, the second hour I spent in the lab with Alexa. A lesser servant was also assigned to the lab, merely to run the rats through the mazes once a day and feed them and monitor their diets. That part perhaps, was most critical to my experiment. Well, one of two things, anyway.

I also magically inseminated three gorgeous and mesmerizing young Italian ladies. Hot enough I felt that shallow regret, but most of me was happier I wasn't going to have to drill their fertile fields, so to speak. They also appreciated me greatly, since they didn't have to whore themselves out for my DNA while paying me for the pleasure of their bodies. They'd have done it, probably even enjoyed it, but clearly, they were happier with my idea.

They were still around, but kept to themselves, and would stay here until we were sure the zygotes were firmly embedded and bonded to their uterine lining and that it didn't shed. Not all fertilized eggs took, for any number of reasons. However, I was fairly confident they'd be gone soon.

The fourth thing that happened that week was finally arranging a negotiation with Miyashita. Mariko had been cagey, and she ignored our calls for a while. Probably getting her own house in order, while she wished she could just ignore us and kill us. But she eventually caved and sent a representative, and we had the same witnesses as before from the Silvestri and Braxton mage clans, and the Stefano vampire clan.

This meeting would be slightly different, since Bella, Enzo, and Reginald wouldn't be attending through video conference. As far as I could tell, that was a good thing. Last time they'd also been deciding which direction to go, and evaluating me and my magic, along with Song. Not being here meant they were sure of their decision to remain neutral but watchful, and they had no need to waste their time on it. If something went dreadfully wrong, then their witnesses could deliver the news.

Ironically, one of the three Silvestri mages was acting as their witness, since they were already here. Of course, our deal was strictly under the table and secret, no one else knew she'd been here for days, and would be staying another full week.

The meeting started with a highly emotional point, that my mistress must've come up with in the last week but hadn't told me. Perhaps merely to show off, and because she knew her cleverness would turn me on beyond measure, as lust fogged my mind.

"Mariko, will you kill your own family? Shoot yourself in the head?" Katrina asked with a calm kindness in her voice. It was shocking, and it hit Mariko right where she lived if the anger in her brown eyes was any indication.

Mariko said coldly, "Excuse me?"

She sighed, "Haven't you heard? Silvestri and Braxton brought up a good point in the last meeting I had with Clan Song. Five thousand years ago all of the new mages and their lines were eradicated from mage society, killed to the last.

"Also, last time five thousand years ago, the first body affinity mage was ignored as a curiosity at best, and worthless in a fight at worst. But over that first hundred years the body affinity popped up all over Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Including Japan."

She paused for a second to let that sink in, "So, what I'm saying, is Greg is just the first of that eleventh affinity being introduced to the mage lines. A natural evolution of mages... take two. Which means, someday, one of your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews is going to be born a body affinity mage. It's practically guaranteed.

"So, I'll ask again. When that day comes, will you murder your child, niece, or nephew. Then murder the rest of your clan in cold blood, before finally putting a bullet in your miserable mind."

She paused a short moment, then said, "Or... we could talk sense. We could judge body affinity mages based on their actions like we do everyone else, and not by how they were born or what magic they have. As long as they don't take over other clans, I don't see why they should be eradicated so blindly and while filled with fear and prejudice borrowed from the past.

"Your ancestors would've declared me, Jiang, and Enzo abominations, and derided any attempts we made to become an equal clan of honor in their eyes. You have changed that much over the years, even allied closely with Jiang and Jia before. This is no different. The body mages power no different than the risk of a vampire rogue trying to take over your clan.

"And if my Greg steps out of line, well you'll have all the clans clamoring to join your march. So I ask you again, is my Greg an abomination, or a target of fear and prejudice embedded in your traditions and culture so long ago. Will you kill your family, and yourself, when that day comes?"

Mariko's voice was ice, and her face stony, "Clever words meant to incite fear, on something you can't prove."

Katrina chuckled, "Really? I suppose I can't, but it's logical and the most likely thing to happen over the next century or two. And is it not fear that drives you so potently now? Fear holding your heart and mind when you hunt a man that has never done you harm, or ever once used his magic in dishonorable ways. When I say all the clans, that includes the Becenti clan by the way. They are friends now to us, but Dakota directly promised me and Greg, that she would take his life if he ever tried to rule the supernatural world.

"He is in essence, harmless to the other clans as far as denying free will. He is bound by both his own convictions and principles, and the threats hanging over his head. You don't even have to risk one of your last few precious lives of the Miyashita clan to see him dead. If he ever becomes the monster you profess then you can sit back and watch him be hunted and killed. Please, tell me you're not that blind, to throw all I've said away for prejudice steeped in the culture of your mage ancestors.

"You already know that they were wrong about shifters and vampires, that we are not abominations. Can you explain that break in culture? Why can't you open your mind, just a step further, and give my mate a chance at life. We need to focus on solutions, not violence and hate. The immortal mage presence will still cause the same problems they did in the past. Except of course, if instead of rejecting body mages and their supposed abominations, you welcome a vampire lover of his or her own creation to balance out that grief with eternal love and joy. I suspect all vampire and mage clans will inevitably become mixed clans in the future, if heavily weighted in one or the other direction."

Mariko looked angrier than ever. Her thinking was obviously majorly compromised by her outrage at Katrina's daring and taunting words, and the fact she so obviously couldn't refute them without sounding like a fucking nut-bag. Nor could she revert to petty and baseless personal insults like they did in human politics. Honor and politeness were extremely important during clan disagreements.

It was like trying to convince an atheist that god existed, or the reverse for that matter. She held on tightly to her hate, prejudice, and twisted beliefs with a religious fervor. She was also even angrier, because she was being made to look like the fool in front of three other clan witnesses, during her very first negotiation as head of her clan.

Maybe Katrina had overplayed her hand, going for shock and awe and ripping her stance apart so thoroughly in the first move.

Mariko spat out, "He needs to die. As do you and the two others of your inner circle. We are aware of the abominations growing in your bellies, the births of more body mages will not be countenanced."

Well fuck.

Mariko reached for the button, but the Silvestri witness said firmly, "Hold!"

Mariko froze, and looked up at the screen again.

She said, "Mistress Mariko. I am authorized to make a statement, should Mistress Katrina's pleading for peace and sanity only result in disgust and a stirring of your hatred, leading to war. My mistress is aware of your little coup with Jiang. Katrina is wise, but she wanted peace a little too much, and jumped at his offer which shields you from counterattack. Very clever.

"The rest of the message is simple, and directly word for word. We fully expect to have body mages in our clan in a short few generations. If you try to assassinate Katrina, and do not bend to see reason, the Silvestri clan will eradicate you whether you succeed or fail. We will not wait until you attack us mindlessly, after building up your numbers for three generations, if there is no sanity in your bloodline whatsoever. You have been warned, we will protect our future clan and family zealously."

She paused for a moment, turning her gaze to meet the eyes of Katrina and the other witnesses.

"Understand, the rest of you, that this is not a declaration of a mutual support alliance with Clan Chevalier. The balance of power has not shifted. It is simply us protecting our future clan members if they prove themselves intractable on this subject, then we will rightly take it as a declaration of a war against Silvestri to our extinction in the future, and we will respond accordingly. Such a threat should not, cannot, be accepted by my mistress."

Holy shit. I didn't see that coming. I also wondered if Mariko was crazy enough to try and kill us anyway. We should have been home free, but none of my mistresses looked relieved, so I started to think it through from a more pessimistic angle.

Katrina asked, "Any other questions from the witnesses?"

When there was nothing for several seconds, Mariko stabbed her hand out angrily and the connection dropped.

The witness, Cara I think, started to shake violently. No doubt a violent adrenaline reaction from what she'd just done.

Katrina smiled not unkindly, "You did well, not even a quaver during your speech. It was also very welcome. I'll have a servant bring you some refreshments until you feel ready to leave."

It was kind, the truth, and would also neatly cover the reason she didn't get in her car and drive away with the other witnesses.

A lesser servant came over and led the young woman away. She'd kind of scared me with her firm and inexorable speech, I wasn't surprised it took a lot out of the eighteen-year-old woman. To speak for her mistress like that, and basically call out another clan's mistress and call her whole bloodline insane. That took guts, and a whole lot of emotional strength.

We all waited until the other two servants left.

Katrina asked, "What do you think?"

I'd already been thinking, so I spoke first.

I said, "She'll hire human assassins, and hope not to get caught."

Regina frowned, "Against the rules, remember?"

I nodded easily, "Except, Kaori already threw out and shat all over her honor to see me dead. She even risked violating a permanent banishment from Becenti land that her clan agreed to abide by. I don't think anything is beyond them, if it means taking me down and living not to talk about it as they rebuild. All they have left is stealth and humans, because I don't think they're quite ready to throw away the last nine lives of their ancient clan to see me dead.

"On the other hand, I wouldn't bet against it either. Eight of them could go visit japan to avoid Silvestri's counterattack, while the ninth takes a trip south to assassinate us if he or she can. If that doesn't work, then they'll go all gloom and doom, and start recruiting nutty mage clans all over Japan and China. Then another world war really will come.

"Out of hate, prejudice, and mass stupidity. I know I'm not usually so pessimistic, but I believe they'd do anything and even risk it all as long as that risk isn't a hundred percent as far as their clan being destroyed and fading into history."

Sometimes tradition and custom were good things. Most of the time even, but when it came to this it was more than a little crazy.

Katrina waved a hand, "He's right. Silvestri only tied their hands from proceeding honorably, which will only force them to use illegal and dishonorable measures. Not just humans, but heavy ordinance as well. All it would take is a judicious spell or two to make human organized crime boss see us as a threat. They probably are already watching us in fact, since we quit the game and went mostly straight with Andrei's death. The mob doesn't like retiring families, because they fear individuals that have grown a conscience, and they usually make that retirement more permanent."

I frowned.

Alexa waved a hand, "We compelled them all to ignore those instincts, and assured them that we're no threat. But magic could free them or modify their thoughts another way. Not as well as compulsion, but it could be done. Especially because violent action against someone trying to go legit is the way they'd normally do it. It would be less controlling them than merely bumping them onto a more natural course based on their beliefs and how they do things."

"Oh, that makes sense, I suppose. Won't Silvestri kill them anyway? It should be obvious who's behind it."

Katrina made a face, "Yes, it would be if we were taken down by humans with RPGs and snipers as they burned our house down. Thing is, it isn't definitive proof, and the other clans may call it into reasonable doubt which might hold Silvestri's hand. It might not though, she seems pretty fired up about protecting her clan and future mages, so her bloodline doesn't go extinct like yours. She may say fuck it, do it anyway, and then find the evidence in their own finances."

"So, what do we do?"

Alexa suggested, "Tighten up security, and put more spies on the various human mob bosses. It will tell us if they're mobilizing, and it will also give us a chance to get pictures of a Silvestri mage talking to a crime family down here that isn't theirs."

Regina grinned, "That's a good point, love. If they used their own mob contacts up north, then there's no way everyone wouldn't call bullshit. They've got to sneak someone down here and make it look like Katrina screwed up, and that the old Killeso Clan mob relationships came back with a vengeance."

Both really good points. I also noted Alexa blushed when Regina called her love.

Katrina sighed, "Do it. Recruit more homeless and get them set up."

I frowned, "Homeless?"

Katrina nodded, "It's where the lesser servants and spies come from. Puts a roof over their heads, gives them a real job, and unofficial schooling and training in various tradecrafts. Most of them never move on, they like it here. Especially the medical plan, since a few drops of blood will fix all their medical problems including vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Even when Andrei was in charge, he never laid hands on a lesser servant.

She made a face, "If only because he thought himself above them and they weren't fucking what was his, like the blood servants he killed were. Anyway, we allow them to leave after working off the debt in two years, otherwise we keep them on and give them a raise commensurate with the average for their job. The first two years they earn less, to cover their education, food, shelter, and for the opportunity itself. Even after that, food and shelter are covered, so technically they all make above national averages for similar jobs with that benefit."

"Why the sigh?"

She smiled wanly, then winked, "Our budget was just increased."

I chuckled, "Right."

Alexa winked, "I think his recent contributions balances that out, but I wish Miyashita would just die."

Regina snickered, "Me too."

"Me three."

Katrina smiled despite herself, "It's unanimous."

It was just a few hours later at the club, right around midnight. Katrina, Regina, and Alexa took turns being liquid sensuality in my arms and against my body. Maybe sex and fighting weren't the only good things my magic stamina was for. They were putting me through my paces that night, and of course I was enjoying every moment of it.

Katrina was in a tiny black halter top and mini skirt, which was ninety percent diaphanous except for tiny opaque spots on her nipples and between her legs. Regina was a goddess in a blue sheath dress that hugged every curve like a second skin. It was opaque, but so much of her cleavage was on display it seemed her bountiful D cups might just pop out any second the way they were bouncing wildly with her movements. She also had on a lighter blue thong, which was apparent during certain dance moves as the dress only reached upper thigh. Alexa was most conservative that night, in a red cut-off halter top and skirt combo that made her look exquisite and ridiculously sexy.

I was so hard I couldn't see straight, as Katrina ground back into me in circles and sensually rolling hips, with her back arched and her head turned enough to lock eyes. Her deep and expressive dark chocolate eyes were also lost in mine, and they promised me delights in the near future. No less alluring to me, was the way Regina and Alexa were rubbing up on each other, and we were surrounded by more scantily clad hot vampires that were acting as a foil for the bolder men in the club, to give us a little privacy. It wasn't something we'd asked for, they were just doing it, and no doubt a part of the reason was to protect us if a human shooter walked into the door.

1...910111213...15