Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when under threat by another clan in the same territory. Wars couldn't be won defensively, which meant we were fucked either way.

It was a powerful damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Which must've been incredibly frustrating to her.

The best we could hope for was catching Mariko in the act of disgracing herself and her honor, then hope that Bella Silvestri followed through on her threat to utterly destroy them as a long term and uncompromising deadly threat to ever mage clan in existence.

The only trick was we'd have to live through all the attempts Mariko made until she screwed up.

The meeting broke up then, and I took my ladies to bed. There was both an edge of frustration and a life affirming need in our lovemaking that night. Which made things pretty wild, we all fucked like animals only. No making love, though we did tenderly and lovingly hold each other, as my vampire mistresses fell asleep.

I wouldn't be too far behind them, I just needed to eat dinner first.

There was another surprise there, but a good one. Another mostly free and newly healed from a deadly disease blood servant was there. So our little group grew to four, as Joseph joined Brett, Jason, and I on our end of the table. Joseph was still wigging out a bit being his first day, I imagined it was all surreal for him, and the three of us were patient with all his questions about the supernatural world.

Joseph belonged to Calina. I supposed with the three vampires at the top of the clan back for weeks, the fourth in command had finally gotten some time off to pursue a hopeful relationship. He seemed like a good guy, for the moment grateful and completely overwhelmed by his vampire goddess, but I was reserving judgement until he settled in and fully accepted his changed reality.

Still, he was also a luck man, Calina was almost as hot a redhead as my Cassidy, but I could admit I might've been biased in that opinion. Calina was more sumptuous, with D cups and all soft curves, and had amazing green eyes.

Regardless, the good news there, a full stomach, and a highly sated cock from my recently completely duties, all had me in a much better mood. I rejoined my mistresses and searched for sleep with delightful feminine flesh against me and all around me.

A few more days passed, and the three young ladies from the Silvestri Clan all left quite happily pregnant, and their presence in the mansion was one less thing to worry about.

It was still midafternoon, right after Regina beat me up under the guise of training, and my hour in the lab. This time it was Silvestri calling for a clan conference, including all the heads.

Katrina of Chevalier, Jiang of Song, Enzo of Stefano, Mariko of Miyashita, Reginald of Braxton, and of course Bella of Silvestri. I was given to understand she'd invited Dakota and Calian of the Native American Becenti and Azure shifter clans, but they'd declined to attend.

So, we found ourselves in the conference room, instead of picking back up our after wakeup to sundown orgy as we usually did, my fighting training and lab time splitting that up rather evenly.

In addition to the four of us, Cassidy was also present, as was Calina and her Joseph who looked a little shell shocked. Lastly, Harold was being included as well. Either for his professional opinion when it was done, or in anticipation of research expectations. I wasn't sure.

Katrina hardly explained all her decisions, nor did I need her to. She was in charge, and I was her loving mate and blood servant.

As the one who called it, the deceptively beautiful and kind looking Bella started things off.

Bella said, "I am disturbed by the recent human assassination attempt on the leadership of Clan Chevalier. Long ago when human weapons started to advance, prior to world war one, we all agreed unanimously to limit the means of physical disagreements between clans. Not one abstained or disagreed, and until this day I'd have said it was never violated in the last one hundred years since its inception.

"Disturbed, because once someone crosses that line, for any reason, it will make others consider it. If their hate is deep enough, or they believe they're reasons to be just. This inviolate convention on the rules of engagement has just been violated."

Jiang spoke, "You have no proof of that. Katrina is young and inexperienced in the role of leadership. She could've made a mistake in controlling the human offal around her, or failing to control them."

Bella sneered, "I see the lapdog of Miyashita wishes to speak. Wise for Mariko to stay silent, when she is the likeliest among us to have broken those accords that have stopped us from outright destroying ourselves for a century, despite certain... animosities."

Jiang bristled, "How dare you speak to me in such a way."

Bella said, "I dare, because you two are leading us all into an unwinnable war. Both your clans are already dishonored in the eyes of the rest of us, and if you've failed to discern that you're crazier than I thought. Actions have consequences, and I have called this meeting as a last peaceful attempt to regain sanity.

"I have no proof, you are correct, but we all know someone initiated this, and we all have a pretty damned good idea who it was."

Mariko's face was a stone, revealing no emotions at all.

Reginald said, "I agree with you in substance. The accords and rules of engagement must remain inviolate. Otherwise we would all self-destruct in a short amount of time. Humanity's weapons of death have only become more dangerous to supernaturals over the last century."

Bella nodded, "So, this meeting is a warning of sorts, and both the second and last one I will deliver. If a link is found of a Clan involving humans in combat operations, I will not only end the clan responsible, but I will make their deaths so horrifying that no one will dare break those rules again. I would ask all of you to agree to this now, if not join me in carrying it out. Such vile action will perhaps, balance out the damage done to our one inviolate agreement that no one has dared to breach until now."

Oh, hell. Bella was pissed.

Even Mariko responded to that speech, her eyes widening slightly as she took a deep breath to calm herself.

Jiang replied, "Such evils would harm us, more than it harmed a guilty party. Most of us kill cleanly."

Bella nodded, "True. Except it's not about punishing that clan. It's about deterring another from foolishly following in those footsteps. It's about wounding our joint psyche so no one will even think of taking that chance again. That very self-harm is what will save us."

Bella shrugged, "But who knows, maybe this meeting will be a wakeup call, and no more foolish attempts will be made. We can't prove anything right now, so... they'd even get away with it, if they were smart enough to give up and accept the supernatural world is approaching a change. Not a bad change, in my opinion."

Bella smiled, but there was no joy in it, "But I kind of doubt it."

Enzo said, "What if we all agree to participate, in ending any clan that breaks our agreed upon rules of engagement. That would be a sufficient deterrent, I would think. I don't like the idea of destroying entire clans, there are so few of us as it is, but in this one instance it is a just and wise penalty for breaking our highest treaty."

Katrina interjected, "I could agree to that. Either with the caveat that it doesn't interfere with other current agreements, or if agreed by all it overrides all other agreements."

Jiang frowned at that last, but he didn't respond.

Bella said, "I'd be happy to accept that compromise, and agree it would be an effective deterrent. No sane leader would ever risk their whole clan in that way. Does anyone object to that, if anyone violates the treaty in question, they would be destroyed by the rest in concert. Any current treaties or agreements that would bar a clan from the area in question would also be held in abeyance for this justice."

I could feel how bloodthirsty my vampire goddess was in that moment, at the hope that she just might be able to take part personally in the destruction of Miyashita after all their trespasses on us. But only if everyone agreed.

No one spoke against it, apparently the idea of a drone strike on their mansions had them all solidly on Bella's point of view in this one. All the violent possibilities couldn't be defended from, after all, which is why the agreements had been made in the first place.

I also guessed that disagreement from Jiang and Mariko would be considered an admittance of guilt on the matter, so they too were holding their tongues.

Reginald asked, "What is the punishment, if one of the clans refuses to participate."

Bella said, "A failure of trust. I suspect none of us would ever make an agreement with that clan again, until the next generation took over."

Reginald said, "I have no objection, I just wanted to define that part of things."

Bella smiled, "Excellent. Let's make it official then, Enzo?"

Enzo replied, "Agreed."

Bella asked, "Katrina?"

Katrina replied, "Agreed."

Bella worked her way down the list of attendees. They all agreed with the modification of the rules of engagement, anyone found breaking them would be destroyed by every other clan.

Even Mariko agreed, though I suspected she was too lost in her traditional prejudice against me to give up. She'd just be very careful not to get caught. Like I'd said before, if her chances at being caught out were less than a hundred percent, she'd risk her life and the lives of her clan to see her insane need to end body affinity mages come to fruition.

I just hoped our spies were better than her operatives.

Bella said, "Good, I'll send you all an adobe document to digitally sign, then resend it out to all of you finished and signed. It will bond our clans in agreement, even when one of us passes."

There were no objections to that, and Bella ended the conference.

"That was intense."

Katrina waved a hand, "She had no intention of torturing anyone to death, that was just her opening gambit to shock us all. She expected one of us to come up with the solution we went with. Still shocking, but not a shock that will repel us. I suspect the meeting went exactly as she'd scripted."

"So, not pissed?"

Katrina smiled, "No, she was angry, but she also wasn't letting it determine her path. She just wanted it to look that way, so when someone offered the obvious compromise everyone would jump on it. I suspect even Mariko saw the wisdom of it, even if she is willing to defy all rules and honor in pursuit of your death, she doesn't want to open the floodgates either. She'll just be really careful now, so I hope Bella's approach doesn't backfire."

Regina shrugged, "Mariko was already being careful, and there's only so careful you can be. I think she'll still risk it, until she succeeds, or we catch her at it."

Yes, that was the plan.

Chapter Twelve

The bed was warm, and my heart raced in my chest. Cassidy was pasted against my side, her own breath slowly recovering as we recovered from the highs of orgasmic bliss and our efforts. It was just a few hours later and our relatively short personal time together. My mistresses had already left for the club, and I'd had breakfast. As soon as my shifter mate was asleep, I'd be headed to the club myself.

She was snuggling up in a warm and affectionate kittenish way. She always did, right after I claimed her so wildly and forcefully as my own. Something we still did at least every other day.

"I miss you, love."

She smiled, "I miss being with you all the time too, but I can't give up my day shift and purpose."

I nodded calmly, "I know that, and I wasn't asking you to. It's a selfish thing, I miss the others this time of day too, and they're only out of my reach for ninety minutes to two hours."

Cassidy snickered, "I see."

"But I have a lot less time with you, I just wanted you to know, it's not something to fix, or something we can fix. I love your red hair," I said softly, as I teased it with my fingertips, as well as her lower back and the top of her ass.

The heart-stopping beauty of her delicate and innocent oval shaped face still stunned me on occasion, like in that moment as I looked down on it. The sensations of her generous torpedoed B cups, warm silky fair skin, and the moist heat of her used sex against my thigh were all a bit distracting as well.

She replied, "I feel the same way, and I suppose it's good to know. Most highly motivated and busy couples don't even get the solid hour of quality time we do every day with each other, and that's with me having to share you with three other mates. It also makes the time together sweeter, as by the time I get to see you I long for you in all ways."

I grinned, "That is a benefit, I suppose."

She laughed, "Not that we need the help, but it keeps our relationship really intense."

She started to teasingly stroke me back to life.

I sighed in pleasure, and I kissed her teasingly.

"Speaking of longing," I noted, as she straddled me and sunk down on my cock with a delighted hiss of pleasure.

She smiled down at me, "Play with my tits, love. Please, while I work for more of that delicious cum to warm me as I sleep."

I was more than happy to play with her firm breasts and tease her huge nipples which were an extremely sexy delicate pink color.

She started to work me with squeezes, circle grinds, and forward grinds that milked me potently, while her eyes widened with joyful euphoria. She let out the sexiest little gasps of pleasure when I squeezed and rolled her nipples, and the sweetest sighs of pleasure when I squeezed gently in harmony to her grinds.

Her eyes were warm with love and a low-grade simmering lust, as she worked my body with her heavenly paradise for my pleasure. At the same time, I was working her for hers with my hands, as I teased and pleased her breasts exactly how she liked it.

She only took me a quarter of the time, preferring mostly to be taken. But more and more lately when she did take me it was to make love to me, and to blow my mind with pleasure. She almost never fucked my brains out anymore, clearly leaving that to me, and loving when I lost control and animalistically rutted her with insane abandon.

She was a goddess above me, her body athletically curvaceous, and so lovely and perfect as she slowly worked me up and filled my body with an ever growing and swirling pleasure that started at my cock. The deep pleasures of her incredibly talented sex was rivaled by the look of loving devotion, joy, and wild need to pleasure me that glowed in her gorgeous amber eyes.

She never rose and fell, instead milking me with grinds and other sensual movements. The intensity of which rose as she ground me a little harder, a little faster, and constricted around me a little more snugly.

She rode me for a long time, devoutly bringing me closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure with each and every tiny movement of her body. My shifter mate knew how to deliver pleasure, and she knew how to drag it out. I knew when it finally hit it'd be a huge one. I wasn't even using magic, as she was the one edging us both with sensations to keep us on that edge but also raising the height of the cliff slowly moment by moment.

She said breathily, "I love you, and I belong to you always, Greg. This is my favorite time of day, when I get to give myself to you, when I get to engender the deep wild pleasure I see growing in your eyes, and that I feel from you in the back of my mind. You bring so much joy to my life. I never imagined a life like this, but now I couldn't imagine it any other way, and our child who grows beneath my heart will only be the first of many."

She trembled violently on the edge, and then took a deep breath to hold it back.

She begged while looking into my eyes, "Please cum with me. Cum with me, I want to feel you fill me, as I come apart around your fat cock. Please, cum. Please cum. So good when you cum in me."

She cried out, "Greg!" and came undone explosively around me which was the final straw. She'd not only edged me higher and higher while making love to me, she'd also been edging herself, and her eyes were wide and totally glazed over with addled pleasure as her sex clamped down around me and started to milk me with potent convulsions.

Even if I didn't have the option of just letting the sympathetic orgasm take me as hers did, I'd have cum in that moment, as I was launched over the edge hard.

I grunted, "Cass!" and the storm of pleasure in my body broke and my body locked up and my mind went blank as an overwhelming tempest of bliss raged through my mind and body.

The feeling of emptying myself into her sucking and convulsing pussy as she came undone around me was pretty damned good for me too. The edge of my vision became blurry, and all that existed in that moment was my cock filling her womb and the look of loving ecstasy in her eyes as she came so potently with me, and we rode the heights of rapturous bliss as one.

I cradled her against my chest and caressed her back, when she collapsed on me.

She sighed, "Perfect."

I smiled, "Yes you are," I said in agreement in awe.

She giggled, "Glad you think so, because you're stuck with me."

I laughed, "As usual, you have things backwards. You're stuck with me, I'm in heaven."

She snickered, and then kissed me sweetly.

"Things will change for a bit I'd imagine, soon. When the babies come. I'll probably be on your time for a few months, for maternity leave. I don't imagine your mistresses will be at the club every night either. I suspect they'll rotate and look out for the third one's baby while their gone, to keep their presence and authority intact."

I nodded, "True, and that makes sense. Looking forward to it."

She winked, then sighed, "You have to go."

"You're still holding my cock prisoner," I playfully objected.

She giggled, and her eyes widened with faux outrage, "Prisoner? I'll remember that."

I teasingly spanked her ass, and then rolled us so she was on the bottom. Which also made my mostly flaccid cock fall out. I kissed her deeply to soften her displeasure, until she started to giggle and pushed me away.

She said, "Go, I need to sleep, and you need to get to the club," but her harsh orders were belied by her wide beaming grin and the warm love dancing in her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am."

I stole one more kiss, and then cast all the spells to clean us up, to dry and clean the sheets of sweat and other wet spots, and to clean the room itself while I got dressed.

Then as usual, I reluctantly left my shifter mate, even if a part of me was eager to get to my mistresses.

Almost two more weeks passed quickly, without anything of significance happening. Just the daily grind and our schedule, as we waited for the next shoe to drop. At the time, as that grew, we figured she was just being extremely careful and meticulous to make sure she wasn't caught. Not even one of us suggested or thought that Mariko and the Miyashita clan had finally come to their senses.

Regardless, the break finally came in the middle of the night on a Wednesday. The four of us were in the booth as usual, and it was Alexa's turn to sit next to me and she was shamelessly draped on my side while we teased each other with caresses, but we avoided touching the more sensual areas.

Carina showed up and leaned into Katrina and whispered in her ears.

Katrina smiled grimly as she left, then said, "We've got the bitch. Alexa, get someone to Atlanta now, and record it. The head of the DiCaprio family needs to be questioned about their plans against us, then and only then reverse those plans and neutralize the danger with the usual compulsions. The head of the family's confession, along with several photos of a Miyashita mage entering and leaving their mansion, should be more than enough to see the end of this. The end of Miyashita and their uncompromising threat on our lives."