Blood Servant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was... awesome, and a little surprising. Almost seemed too easy, but I knew that was an illusion, we'd put out an army of spies to watch our mobsters. At the same time, we'd be safe, for a time anyway. We'd face other dangers in the future, but hopefully not related to some insane prejudicial extermination rule in eastern culture. That threat would be in the past.

"How'd we get it?"

Katrina shrugged, "She took a chance we weren't watching the underbelly near us too closely. It seems dumb, but she didn't know we increased our spies by a great deal and had everyone she might go to under surveillance."

Alexa looked up, "They're on their way, but it'll take a few hours to get there. We'll probably get word around two, as well as the video."

Regina said, "You know you shouldn't go. None of the heads will except maybe Bella because it was her idea."

Katrina sighed, then nodded, "Assign a team of ten to support Silvestri when the time comes to move. We can't really afford to send more than that. I do want to go, to watch that bitch die, but I'll live with it and it's the right play."

As Alexa suggested, it was two hours later when word came in, and I was snuggled with Regina that time. There was both good news and bad news.

Alexa said, "Yeah, we've got her dead to rights. Send the information out?"

Katrina nodded, "Directly to all the clan leaders, but not to Song or Miyashita. I don't want that bitch escaping the country."

Alexa said, "One second... done. I don't imagine the Mage clans will see the evidence until daytime. We do have one problem."

Katrina lifted an eyebrow.

Alexa explained, "The damage is already done. They hired out and paid for a less than legal mercenary company to kill the four of us. Tactical team, military grade weapons, and there's ten of them on the team. DiCaprio won't be hiring anyone else, but they can't cancel the contract, and they have no idea where the group is physically located. We can't compel them to abandon the mission because we can't get to them physically, a phone call won't work. I have people on it, but I suspect even if Miyashita is as good as dead, we're going to have to deal with one more attack before this is truly over."

"From ten humans?"

Katrina nodded, "Dangerously trained humans with military grade weapons that can hurt and kill us. Do we know anything else?"

Alexa said, "Just that we should expect the attack within three days."

Katrina said, "We have plans for this, make sure everyone is prepared, and aware of procedures. It's far more likely they'll hit the mansion during the day, set it on fire with explosives and shoot anyone trying to escape. Our escape tunnel also needs to be secured."

Well, I supposed three more days of insane levels of vigilance wouldn't hurt us much.

Things went less than satisfactory and rather quickly over the next day. No one warned Miyashita, but they did have spies all over the place just like the rest of us. Mariko must've been spooked when the Silvestri clan mobilized as a whole, and Chevalier, Stefano, and Braxton sent at least ten each to assist in Miyashita's destruction.

Regardless, by the time they all got there a day later the place was found deserted. Their library and lore, and their clothes missing. That didn't stop Silvestri from burning down the rest, their mansion, things, and grounds completely destroyed and leveled. It took a little time, the spies of more than one clan had been watching the airports, but with only nine mages left we eventually figured out they'd taken a private Leer jet out of a small privately-owned airfield.

We were all currently in an after-report meeting to discuss the rest of our findings, with Bella, Enzo, and Reginald. For obvious reasons that he couldn't be trusted, Jiang was left out.

Katrina said, "From what we could determine they're currently in South America, Chile to be exact."

Bella frowned, "That makes no sense."

Reginald cleared his throat, "I may be able to shed some light there. One of the main reasons Miyashita left Japan in the seventeen-hundreds, was because they lost their territory to another mage clan. Their whole island is divvied out to the last square foot, and the clans there would see them as unwelcome rivals. With just nine mages it's almost certain they'd be killed if they tried to go back to their homeland. While Chile and other parts of South America have open unclaimed territories that a mage could set down roots in."

Bella sighed, "I didn't know that. The first part I mean. Going after them would likely be a political nightmare, if we could even find them now. We know where the plane landed, but after that they've been in the wind. We have no resources down there to investigate, and any of us sending some would risk gaining us enemies on another continent. On the other side, they'll come back when their clan has grown back to full strength in three generations, and we all know Jiang will hold the door open for them and lick Mariko's old ass while he does so."

I snorted, then made a face of apology.

Katrina winked at me.

Enzo said, "We don't want to as you say, make enemies of clans that are so far away. However, even at full strength in three generations, the four of our clans will take them down just as easily, four against one. If she ever dares return to claim her old territory and resume her hunt against body affinity mages."

Reginald interjected, "I agree, I think we can agree her hunt is done for now, and if she's foolish enough to reengage we will have the advantage."

Katrina looked disappointed, but she also looked like she agreed. Not that anyone else could see that through her regal manner, but I knew her very well at that point in our lives.

She said, "I'd have to agree, even if it wears at my desire for justice."

Bella nodded reluctantly, "The issue is at a close then, but the sentence of clan death is permanent for her actions. If she ever returns, we take her down."

They all agreed with that.

It was a bit disappointing to me too, so maybe I was just as bloodthirsty as the rest of them. On the other hand, it was basic human nature. The Miyashita Clan had destroyed mine with bloodline genocide on their minds, and they had tried to kill me and my mistresses for months. Some things couldn't be born, but sometimes the bad guy got away.

It was also a small consolation of sorts, to know my enemy was not only dishonorable, but also a coward who would flee. We'd be ready for her, if she ever returned.

Bella asked, "Anything else?"

Enzo nodded, "Just one more thing. My people have rooted out and ended the last of their agents and spies. She has zero resources left to initiate anything even unmagical in our part of the world."

The meeting ended then.

Katrina sighed, "So, if we survive whatever is coming, we've won a peace for a few generations at least. And we have three other clans ready to back us if she ever comes back. Could be worse."

I got her tone of voice. Them being alive was like a nagging itch I couldn't scratch too, but life was like that sometimes. I really wanted them all dead, but I knew if I wallowed in that frustration I'd become embittered and it would only harm myself. Still, it wouldn't be easy to let go of it, but that's what I'd bend myself toward.

We got changed, and we headed out the club like usual.

It was right around ten the next morning when I was woken by the first loud explosion that shook the mansion. The mercenary team was here to kill us, and it was the last obstacle to when we could relax. At least a little. My mind was still a bit foggy as the adrenaline kicked in and I cast protection spells on the four of us. It would save us from bullets anyway, otherwise we were on our own. I also put up sunshields for my mistresses.

We all got dressed quickly, and at least two more explosions happened on either end of the mansion in that time. Cassidy also arrived at the door, her primary mission to protect Katrina during the day.

Katrina said, "Cassidy and me the right side, you two the left. Take them down hard. Gregory, handle the helicopter."

Right, I could hear the sounds of a helicopter outside. It was perhaps even the source of the explosions. We all ran to the central stairwell and down to the first floor. The rest of the vampires and the lesser servants were all moving into the basement and to take cover in the escape tunnels from the daylight.

I turned toward the back door and ran that way, and sure enough there was a small helicopter hovering at about fifty feet. It had five small missiles attached to its bottom, and three empty spots, which I suspected was the source of the three explosions.

Automatic rifle fire sounded from somewhere behind me, and I felt Alexa's shield take a bullet or two before it cut off with a male death scream. I ignored that, and I focused on the helicopter as I started the six second spell. The helicopter shot one of its missiles into the back left of the house.

The whole mansion shook violently for a split second.

Adrenaline and fear energized me, and along with my magic everything seemed impossibly sharp and alive to my senses. The spell felt like it was taking forever, but then it was done and the helicopter went up in a huge explosion, as every ounce of fuel in its gas tanks went up simultaneously. The helicopter exploded into bits, and I barked out a single word that made the explosive debris heading for the mansion itself bounce back.

I closed my eyes and cast an eight second spell. If I'd been able to see all four or perhaps more fires at the same time I could've used a shorter spell. Regardless, at the end of it every fire in the house from the explosions or not were put out on the last spoken word.

Fourteen seconds was an eternity for vampires, so the ten commandos were down by then too, there was no further gunfire, and I set off to find my mistresses. The bonds we shared unerringly guiding me to Katrina.

"Helicopter is down, fires are out."

Katrina grimaced, "We lost five lesser servants in the explosions, no vampires or blood servants died since they were all on the second floor. I think the plan was to use the missiles to start fires at the base of all four walls, as well as open holes in the house to make it impossible for vampires to put out the fires without exposing themselves to sunlight. Their ten-man team must've been two four-man squads and two helicopter operators. Regardless, Cassidy and I took down the four on the east side of the house, while Regina and Alexa took care of the west.

"As far as we could tell those teams weren't going to breach at all, just take down any that tried to flee the fire. Not a bad tactic, save the fact you can shield us from sunlight, and blow up vehicles filled with fuel."

Alexa said, "This is going to be hard to cover up. The government is going to be damned curious why a mercenary team with an armed helicopter attacked our house. Especially since they lost."

Regina snickered, "I'll just befuddle them with my sweet tits."

I snorted, and Katrina's lips twitched.

Katrina said, "Good point, the four of us split up, compel any witnesses, while Greg can clean up the evidence. If we're lucky, anyone close to our estate is at work or school, and no one saw a thing or called the cops."

I nodded, and then got moving.

I did the easy stuff first, gathered the small arms and disintegrated the eight corpses. Then I threw the small arms into the smoldering wreckage of the helicopter. All the fuel was burned in an instant, so the only fire left was tiny, burning whatever remained of flammable materials in the helicopter after such a powerful and incinerating explosion, which wasn't much.

Then I cast an earth spell, which basically pulled all the debris together and compacted the helicopter and everything in it, removing all the empty space, which gave me one relatively small and heavy piece of metal. After that, a rather difficult and magic intensive conjuration spell sent it all into the ocean, where it'd sink to the bottom.

The four holes in the house were a problem though, the reverse damage spell as I've said before only worked if all the pieces were there. Some of the wall and insulation had been consumed in the fiery explosions, so I couldn't make it perfect. I did however cast clean up spells to get rid of all the debris and straighten up and repair the furniture which had been torn apart by the pressure wave at a distance in those rooms.

At that point, the rooms were spotless, neat, and orderly. Save for the fact there were round jagged holes in the walls.

The ladies returned at that point, and Katrina looked around critically.

"The lawn is a little torn up, and there's holes in the wall, but otherwise we're in good shape."

She nodded regally, and I could tell she was still upset about the five lesser servants, and possibly because that evil fucking bitch Mariko was out of our reach.

She said, "That will do. We found two that needed to be compelled, and none of them called the police. They heard it, but they didn't actually see anything. So we don't need to worry about the authorities. We just need to fix the mansion and the landscaper can put down some grass seed."

I sighed, "I'm sorry. It's the best we can do."

She nodded, "The lesser servants will fix it. They can pick up the supplies to repair the walls, and at least have the rooms sunproof with tarps in the next hour or two. You did more than well enough, saving the mansion from a full-blown fire and cleaning up what you could."

I nodded in acknowledgement.

Alexa replied, "I'll get them on it."

Katrina sighed, "Tell the others it's safe to return to their rooms, but to avoid those four rooms on the first floor until nightfall."

Regina said, "I can do that."

Those two moved off.

Cassidy interjected, "Our readiness plans worked perfectly, the only flaw was bad luck. They struck with missiles first and there was no chance to evacuate."

Katrina sighed, "I know, it's never enough though, is it. Not when the people I've sworn to protect die. Gregory, take me back to bed, please."

I very happily did so.

The shock of losing five servants, and the disappointment of losing a chance at taking down Clan Miyashita was a small downer on our victory. But the truth was we weren't in danger anymore, because of my blood. Not for a long time to come, and who knows, with other body affinity mages popping up all over we'd be more than ready for them if they ever came back.

I knew we'd also be heading out west soon, now that the large danger had passed we could afford an extended stay away from the clan for me to learn what the elder council could teach me.

Life was overall, extremely good. Fantastic even. Just... dangerous in my world.

Still, I'd never been happier, and my life as a blood servant was richer than I'd imagined possible.

Epilogue - Six years later

Cassidy looked around the lab curiously, then over at me. The moment was intense, and there was so much joy in my heart I could barely see straight. Of course, she had no idea what it was about yet, so gave me a questioning look.

She was still stunningly beautiful. She'd maybe aged visibly two years in the last six.

In that moment our daughter Cassie was being watched by my mistresses, along with our five-year-old children, Chloe, Mila, and Alek. The latter three of which would be body affinity mages when their powers came in about eight years from then, but I wasn't in a hurry.

My life had only gotten better. There'd been other risks to our lives, but none so stubbornly stupid or desperate as dealing with prejudice and fear steeped in tradition and culture. Life was dangerous and never perfect, but my life with my mates was a dream.

"What's this about?"

I smiled, "I'm the one who asked for this lab six years ago. I had a theory about my magic, an insight perhaps granted by medical science into how the regeneration thing must work. The idea of keeping you young and beautiful until the very end of your life."

She tilted her head curiously, I'd definitely gotten her attention.

"When a body's cell divides and replicates, replace themselves, there can be errors. Transcription errors so to speak, breaks and flaws in the cell's DNA strands, and so on. Which is why skin loses its suppleness over time, and aging lines, wrinkles, all that. All the cells are no longer doing their jobs correctly. Part of that is because of the telomeres on the end of chromosomes, and they get shorter each time a cell divides. Their job is partly to stop those errors from creeping in, because the longer they are the better the chance of having a perfect cell made. Once shortened, errors, cancers, and other cell problems are more and more likely to occur."

She nodded.

I continued, "I verified with one of the test groups that when I regenerated their bodies like I planned to regenerate yours, my magic naturally found a fully intact and perfect cell among the billions of them, and used that template to regenerate all their other cells. In essence, making the rats appear young and perfect. Yet, the telomeres were shorter after each division, and after half again their normal lifespan the chromosomal chain was so short all the cells were corrupt at that point. Degeneration was unstoppable at that point, and death occurred."

She tilted her head, "So I could live to three hundred?"

I chuckled, "Quick, and almost right. Here's the thing, and the other part of my theory. See these young healthy mice? They were born six years ago."

Cassidy gaped at me, then at them, then back at me, "What are you saying?"

I said, "The shortfall is I can't regenerate your body to be anything other than what it's current healthiest cell is. And each time the telomeres are shorter. But suppose..." I trailed off for a second as I pulled a syringe out of the fridge, one prepared with a few drops of her blood from six years ago and frozen. With telomeres on the chromosomes that were quite healthily long, as long as hers were six years ago.

"Suppose I inject you with the blood we drew from you six years ago, then I regenerated you. It would not only use it as the template to perfect all your cells, but also give you back the lost length of telomeres on every cell. Because these cells are much younger, and they were preserved in cryo-storage."

She bit her lip, and her eyes misted, "You're telling me you can keep me young forever? That I'll die with you one day, and not a day sooner?"

"Yes, I took the long way around because I didn't want to shock you. I also didn't tell you because I was afraid my theory was wrong."

She was in my arms and sobbing a moment later, literally trembling in joy, and I just smiled as I injected the saline with the blood cells in it into her ass, then let my magic go to work. By the time she pulled back, she looked two years younger, but was actually six years younger.

"You're a miracle, love. Every six years?"

I shook my head, "Only once a year and no one will ever discern a change in you, instead of letting you age by appearance two years all the time. I only waited this long the first time to make sure there were no unintended side effects. I also need to take a new blood sample and freeze it, each time, since your cells are all now perfect and at your original age when we started this. So you'll never age."

I went ahead and did that, and then we kissed for a bit. She was still overwhelmed when we headed back upstairs to the playroom.

Katrina was alone playing with our four children, and she looked up with a bright smile, "You're needed in the bedroom Gregory."

I said, "Yes, mistress."

She bit her lip, and eye fucked me for a split second at the heat me calling her that still engendered, before returning her attention to the kids and Cassidy that had joined her.