Blowing a Guy at a Major Store

Story Info
Retail sex.
782 words
4.47
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to me in the second summer of the pandemic, when Covid cases had dropped substantially and vaccines were available. I had downloaded a gay dating app to my phone, completed a profile, and browsed other profiles admiring the other guys.

There was one man who lived fairly close that piqued my interest, so I sent him a message. Over the next week or so, we would exchange messages as time allowed. Based on what I could tell, he was a nice guy and would make a good friend with benefits.

I have a (relatively new) rule that I never meet a man in private unless I meet him in a public place first, preferably a place with cameras. (That is so that police will have a suspect in case something happens to me.) Since I go to the store on a regular basis and my absence is easily explained to the wife, I arranged to meet him the next time that I was going. I told him what I would be wearing and exactly where and when to meet me.

When the appointed time came, I was in the produce section where we said that we would meet. I recognized him by his clothes when he came in. We shook hands and stood there in the produce section talking about some of our past experiences. After about 15 minutes, more people were around us and I didn't feel comfortable sharing more in front of strangers. I gestured about the crowd around us and asked if he wanted to go out to either my car or his to talk further. He agreed and we headed outside.

His truck had more space and he felt more comfortable talking there, so we headed to the back seat of his pickup. It was a brand new 4-door pickup with extremely dark windows. He started the engine and then joined me in back to continue talking. We talked for about 5 more minutes before I asked him to see his cock. He moved his shorts to the side and showed me his cock and balls.

He had a nice package that was modestly trimmed. I reached out a hand and touched his cock and it quickly responded. While looking in his eyes and playing with his cock, I asked if he was interested in getting head now. He said "yes." That was all I needed. I got on my knees on the floor of the truck and took him into my mouth. I instantly took the head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head, concentrating on the underside where I know mine is sensitive. After he got hard, I backed off and licked up the underside of his cock from his balls all the way to the head. Then I went to the head of his cock and took him all the way down my throat, holding it there for a moment. I worked my way back up his cock and concentrated on his cock head again.

By this time he was leaking pre-cum prodigiously. I would love to say that I tasted it, but I was too focused on sucking to care what was going into my mouth. We had previously discussed the fact that he like to put his hands on the back of the head of his cocksucker and force them down, particularly as he was close to cumming. While I had never had a man do this, I was amenable to try. In order to make it as easy as possible for him to do this, I worked his cock into my throat several more times. (Ok, this was more for me to not gag when he did it.)

After about 10 minutes of me sucking his cock, he put both hands on the back of my head and pushed my head down until my nose was buried in his pubes. I could feel his cock as spasming. Once again, I'd love to tell you how great his cum tasted, but most of it went straight down my throat.

After a couple of minutes, he let go of my head and I pulled off. I gently kissed his cock and licked up the last drop of cum left at the head.

He put his cock away, and we talked for a few more minutes before I made my way out of his truck and went into the store to do my shopping for the week. It was odd as I walked around the store with a mask on wondering what would happen if he had cum

in my mouth and some dripped out.