Blowjob from Under the Desk

Story Info
Coworker interrupts a hot scene.
794 words
4.1
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been at this for a while now, but haven't broken the professional barrier yet. I see you in the office with your sharp suits and ties, and striking blue eyes and get hot just thinking about what we've done. I have my sights on you and know you're a great lover but I want to break down this wall.

Late in the day, once most have departed for the day, I walk into your office and close the door behind me. I've been thinking and planning this moment since the day began. Walking over to your desk I slowly unbutton my blouse a little lower to ensure my hot pink bra peeks out from under my shirt. You start to stand up but I push you back into your swivel chair on wheels. Trying to tell you that I want to run this show.

Hiking up my skirt, I sit on the edge of your desk. You take the invitation to peel off my stockings, and clock that I am not wearing panties. Had you been thinking about this during the day, I wonder? How much do you think of me? You want to taste me so you get on your knees behind the desk and use your tongue to tease my thighs, trailing up and down, little kisses and nips on my flesh, before putting pressure on my clit and you can feel my body reacting to you. I tremble and squirm under your attention. I stroke your hair and grasp at the back of your neck. As I near orgasm you feel my muscles tighten and my breath get shallow. You're learning my body and its cues. When I climax, all of the tension leaves my body; I quiver with satisfaction.

You stand up and look down at me, happy to have pleased me, smile, and tell me it's your turn. I'm more than happy to oblige. A willing, aching party, I fall to my knees, barely able to stand from the excitement. I've been waiting for your cock in my mouth. You sit back in your chair as I unbutton your pants. There's a knock at the door! I scoot under the desk as you pull in your chair.

"Are you ever going home Pinstripe?" comes from the doorway. It's Maude.

"Uh, yeah, right behind you. I'm just finishing up a few emails and then I'm out of here. I have a hot date!" Good thing your screen hadn't gone dark.

Why did you say that? She's going to want information. What do I say? You wonder if you're sweating. I want to make this more of a challenge for you, so I start stroking your cock which is already hard as a rock.

"Oh really? Anyone I know?" she questions.

"No, no one from around here, uh, someone from out of town, from college who's just visiting DC," you stammer. You hope that nothing seems out of the ordinary, but my touch is making it hard to concentrate and sound sensible.

Maude cocks her head and looks at you funny and says, "Well, have a good time and I'll see you in the morning. I'll want details and good luck on your date, or non-date. However, make sure to get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow!"

She leaves but doesn't close the door all the way. That was close, you think. We could have been caught, but that's part of the fun for us. I wait a minute to make sure she doesn't return while I continue to stroke you. I push the chair back so I can wrap my mouth around your cock, trying to take you all in. I start out slow, so I can feel your body throbbing. I can feel you growing in my mouth. You moan, which tells me that I'm doing something right. I lightly run my lips up each side of your shaft and then down the middle repeatedly as I tease you with the orgasm I know that you crave. I suck and lick your balls and run my tongue around the tip of your cock in circles. Your member is begging to be released. You're throbbing, moaning and trembling, practically begging for me to finish you. I take you into my mouth and your cock bumps against the back of my throat as I take you in fully. I step up the tempo, wrapping my hand around you as well in rhythm with my mouth. Up and down, up and down. Faster and faster until I feel you letting go. You let out a cry of pleasure as I feel your warm cum fill my mouth and drip down my chin before I can swallow it all.

03/21/07