Blown Away

Story Info
Work lust is a wonderful thing.
822 words
4.51
8.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly bundled both of us in to the changing cubicle, the middle of six, side to side in the changing area.

'Are you sure we should be doing this?' I asked slightly apprehensive about what she was about to do.

'We'll get arrested!' She ensured the flimsy curtain was closed and replied.

'Shush! It'll be ok. Anyway it won't take long! Trust me!' As she said that a wicked grin came across her face as she pushed me against the side of the cubicle, the voices of the other people in the mixed changing room sounding loud and very close.

Slightly opening her legs, she crouched down in front of me, her tight skirt riding up and over her strong thighs revealing the darker banding of her tan pantyhose and the double thickness of the gusset.

Her face was level with my crouch and I could feel my cock twitching inside my trousers. Ensuring she was balanced on her 4" heels she tugged on my zip and with one hand scooped out my semi erect cock. She wrapped her hand round my shaft and pulled down hard on it, rolling back my skin and uncovering my swelling head.

She squeezed hard as she opened her mouth and took my engorged head in to her hot, wet mouth and clamped down on to it, sucking ferociously and making sure I had to bite my lip to stop the moans of pleasure being heard outside of our cubicle. I looked down as her head went back and forth on my ever expanding cock and she went deeper and deeper down my shaft.

I don't know whether she had done it on purpose or in her bobbing it had loosened but a couple of buttons on her blouse had become undone and I could see substantial domes of her breasts, packed tightly in to her black, lacy edged bra, heaving as she sucked harder. She looked up and our eyes met and while mine were full of a pleasured but strained look, hers smiled at me knowing her prophecy would soon become true.

She dragged her teeth up the length of my thick, veiny shaft back to my head where once again she sucked with a savagely I wanted to scream out but she knew when to stop short of that and instead I felt the tip of her tongue wrap around my head like a Boa about to suffocate it's pray and squeeze life force out of it. She was in for the final kill as I felt the end of her tongue inside my small hole, stretching it wide, opening it up for me. I knew only two things at this point.

Cumming was imminent and I could not allow her to spill a drop or leave any evidence across her face. As she sucked once more sensing my impending orgasm. I placed my hand at the back of her head, stifling her ability to move anywhere but downwards, held captive, as I felt my balls explode.

I let out a muffled groan as my first jet of thick cum hit the back of her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it. I needn't have worried about her spilling any of my seed as each load I shot was easily despatched in to her stomach and as my breathing eased and my balls emptied, I removed my hand and allowed her to come up for air.

Her tongue flicked around my head ensuring all remnants of cum were cleaned up and she even managed to catch the last watery drips that emerged from my tip. Once she was sure ever drop had gone she rose to her feet. Once again she faced me, this time with a board grin across her face and as she buttoned up her blouse.

'So did you enjoy that?' She asked. Still breathing heavily, I smiled back.

'Of course I did! Couldn't you tell? Did you?' She took my now limp cock and tucked it back in to my trousers and pulled up the zip and then took my hand.

'What do you think?' She placed it between her thighs and pressed it against her nylon gusset. She was soaking wet and I began to stroke her, pressing my finger between her lips.

She abruptly pulled down her skirt preventing me from penetrating her any further and gave me a shape smile. She popped her head out of the cubicle and darted out. I followed in turn. As we walked out of the store she turned to me.

'You can have these pantyhose later for been such a good boy! Might even let you take them off! But only because it's your turn next time to orally pleasure me.' It was my turn to give her a wicked, dirty smile.

'Oh April I have something far more perverting in mind for you next! You just wait and see!'