Blown Cover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God girl, you have as good a mouth as your sister." He gasped as he pushed Finley off his cock. It slid out of her mouth with a pop, a splatter of cum and saliva fell onto Rebecca's forehead. "Now, lick that spunk off of your lips and play with your tits while your slut of a sister licks your cunt. I want to see you cum on her face."

Finley pushed herself up until she was kneeling on Rebecca, gently rocking her hips back and forth on her sister's probing tongue. Her hands slid up her tight stomach to cup her full breasts, gently pinching her nipples between her thumb and fingers. "Nnnnnggggghhhhhh" she moaned as she arched her back in pleasure.

Rebecca sucked and licked at Finley's snatch as it ground it back and forth on her face. She reached her hands up, taking hold of her sister's thighs to hold her in place. If she was going to be forced to do this she would do it right, Finley would get the orgasm she deserved for being trapped in this place. With one finger she drew small circles around her clit as she probed the hot wet pussy with her tongue.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oooooohhhhhh" Finley moaned, her fingers digging hard into her own tits as she groped them. Her body shook with waves of pleasure as her orgasm flowed out of her like a dam being released. One hand fell to grab Rebecca's pony tail and pull her face tight against her crotch as she totally forgot where she was.

"Yes, yes, yes, God yyyeeeeeesssssssss!' she howled, bucking her hips in synch with each exclamation of pleasure as her orgasm continued in spasmodic bursts, causing her whole body to shake. Finally, with a gasp of exhaustion she slumped down, her hands falling to her sides as she struggled to catch her breath. She looked down, her glazed eyes focusing then going wide with realization at what she had done. She covered her mouth in shock and shame, rolling off Rebecca as she stifled a sob.

"Oh no." she whimpered in a weak voice.

"Excellent work Rebecca my dear, you lick pussy like a pro." Kaprikov chuckled. "Now, stand up and embrace your sister, it looks like she needs it."

Rebecca pushed herself up then helped Finley off of the floor. She was shaking and unsteady on her feet, whether it was from the orgasm or from the shame that she had enjoyed it Rebecca was uncertain. She wrapped her arms around her little sister, pulling her head down to her shoulder and embracing her like Kaprikov wanted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Finley whispered in a shaky voice but Rebecca shushed her, stroking her hair as she tried to calm the almost hysterical woman. Finley's fingers dug into Rebecca's shoulders as her tears wet her neck. She had been so strong up until now. So sure of herself that she was in control that when she lost it, she lost it completely.

"Very good, very good, you girls have certainly earned your reward today. Now, kiss and make up, I don't want any fighting when you go back to your room." Kaprikov mumbled around his cigar. Rebecca noted his nonchalant posture, but his beady eyes gleamed with malicious glee.

Rebecca held still for a moment, giving Finley time to gather herself. She had tensed when she heard Kaprikov's order and Rebecca was afraid that she was going to melt down completely. Instead she heard her whisper to herself "No one will suffer because of me."

The two women pulled away from each other, Rebecca looked up into the tear reddened eyes of her little sister. Her lipstick was smudged and her makeup was streaked but her eyes were strong and determined. Finley slid her hands up Rebecca's arms to cup her face. Rebecca pushed herself up on her toes, lifting her lips to meet Finley's offered kiss. Finley kissed back, gently pressing her full lips against her tiny, big sister's.

"Now now, you can do better than that." Kaprikov chuckled.

Rebecca opened her mouth and slid her tongue out, slowly running it along the lines of Finley's lips. Her sister sighed in resignation and opened her own mouth, welcoming Rebeca's probing tongue. Rebecca tasted Kaprikov's salty cum and Finley tasted her own musky juices as they pressed together in their coerced incestuous kiss.

Understanding what Kaprikov wanted, Finley moaned softly into her sister's mouth, her hands slipping down from her face to pull Rebecca tight against her. Rebecca replied, arching her back and molding her thin tight body tightly against the fuller figure of her taller sibling. They kissed, moving from gentle to passionate as they waited for Kaprikov to be satisfied with the performance.

After what seemed like an hour, Kaprikov clapped his hands loudly. "Very good, you have certainly earned your reward today. Never let it be said that Vladamir was not a man of his word."

Finley and Rebecca broke their kiss with a gasp then turned to face him, tentatively reaching out to brush their fingers against each other in reassurance.

"You will now be permitted to share a room, with full privileges of meals, clothing and other luxuries suitable for obedient servants such as yourself." He gestured over to Misha who had been standing quietly in the corner.

"Take these two back and give them what they deserve, and tell the cook to prepare them a real Russian meal. I don't want my guests to feel unappreciated for their efforts."

"Yes Mr. Kaprikov." Misha said respectfully as she opened the door behind them.

Kaprikov continued. "Of course, if you are sharing a room you must share everything. There will only be one bed for you to share, and you must also share the shower together. You will not be subject to the vibrator experience that Olga is so enamored with, but you may also not pleasure yourselves. You are allowed to orgasm as often as you wish, but only from each other, understood."

Rebecca looked up at him with downcast eyes "Yes Mr. Kaprikov. Thank you for this gift."

He waved his hand dismissively as he pushed himself out of his chair with a grunt "Away, I have business."

Misha led the two sisters back down the stairs and to Rebecca's cell. "I will be back with what you are entitled to soon." She said as she unbolted the door and pulled it open. "One of the privileges is that the door will remain unlocked, you can use the facilities whenever you wish. Just do not try to leave the hall or enter any other cells without permission."

Rebecca nodded as Finley rushed into the cell and headed to the small sink. She shoved her head under the tap for a mouthful of water then rinsed and spat, repeating the process over and over. She saw Rebecca's toothbrush and grabbed it, squirting toothpaste in her mouth and brushing furiously to try to remove the taste of Kaprikov from her tongue.

Rebecca rubbed her back reassuringly, letting her do what she needed to do in order to clean herself as best she could. When she was finished she struggled to remove the tight pink teddy, tearing the fabric in her frantic efforts. She froze, looking at Rebecca in fear "If we damage these, will we be punished?"

Rebecca considered for a minute then grabbed her own teddy and ripped it down the middle "He didn't say we couldn't." She said with a smile.

The two women shredded the lingerie, scattering the pieces on the floor to grind them under the soles of their shoes. Finley yanked one of the white heels off of her foot and was about to tear the heel from the shoe when she paused.

"What?" Rebecca asked, pausing in the removal of her own shoe.

Finley looked at Rebecca guilty "These are really nice shoes." She said quietly.

Rebecca sighed, then handed Finley one of her shoes "Fine, bust this one. It's not my style anyway."

Finley snorted with laughter as she wrenched the heel from the body of the shoe, throwing it across the room. Rebecca laughed too, the stress of the experience flowing out of them in an orgy of destruction until they were both sitting on the floor holding each other with relief.

They had just finished washing their faces in the small sink when the door squealed open and Misha pushed a trolley into the room. She also brought in two small chairs and set them up on either side of the trolley which held a meal that sent their mouths watering.

"Please eat slowly, you don't want to make yourself sick." She cautioned Finley, who was gratefully sliding into the flannel robe and slippers Misha pulled out from a shelf under the trolley. She also produced a small bottle of vodka and two tumblers from somewhere. "Mr. Kaprikov wanted you to have a proper Russian meal, and a proper meal needs vodka."

Finley squealed and threw herself at Misha, wrapping her in an exuberant hug. Rebecca saw Misha stiffen, then slowly wrap her arms around Finley, returning the embrace with reluctance. Finley pulled away, not noticing as she dashed to the table and stared wide eyed at the food. She pulled her robe around her as she sat and picked up a bowl of soup, dipping the bread in it and eating it with a moan of pleasure.

"Thank you." Rebecca said, reaching out to touch Misha on the shoulder as she watched Finley's child like glee.

Misha sighed. "She reminds me of Anastasia, before this place."

Rebecca gently squeezed the woman's shoulder, acknowledging the small crack in her usual façade. "When we get out of her, I will take you with us. All of you, I promise." She said quietly.

Misha stiffened and pulled away from Rebecca's attempt at comfort. "I have told you before, do not make promises you cannot keep. Do not try to give me hope." She said in a hard voice then turned and left the room.

Rebecca followed her with her eyes, then looked over at Finley who was watching, the spoon in her hand frozen halfway to her mouth. "That poor woman." She said in an unsteady voice.

Rebecca seated herself across from her sister and began to eat. "That is what I came here to stop, and I will, one way or another."

They ate quietly, then drank the vodka and were soon stumbling toward the small bed. They giggled as they slipped on the shreds of pink fabric that littered the floor the shrugged out of their robes and slid under the comforter. Finley sighed as the soft heavy blanket settled around her shoulders, curling into a ball like a cat in a sunbeam. Rebecca lay beside her, her chest pressed into her sister's back as they struggled to fit together on the small bed.

As Finley squirmed, Rebecca felt her nipples begin to harden as they slid across the smooth skin of her sister's back. 'No, fuck off.' She whispered to herself, draping her arm protectively over her sister's shoulder as she tried to settle herself down.

"Becky, are you alright?" Finley asked quietly.

"I'm fine Fin, go to sleep or pass out or whatever." Rebecca replied, trying to keep the frustration out of her voice.

Finley reached up and grasped the hand Rebecca had draped over her shoulder. "Are you sure you're ok? You can tell me."

"I'm fine, it's just a lot today, really." Rebecca replied.

"I know when you are lying Becky, your little finger twitches. Are you ok?" Finley asked again in a firm voice.

"It's just, this place. What it does to people what it did to Misha and her daughter, I am worried for them. That's all." Rebecca replied, trying to tug her hand away but Finley held on tight.

"Your tits are like rocks Becky, that's not it." Finley replied "How long has it been for you?"

Rebecca sighed, thinking back past all the frustration of her time with Brian and the long night after. The embarrassment of getting aroused from watching Anastasia fuck Kaprikov, the perverse feelings of satisfaction that she got when she heard her own sister enjoying an orgasm that she gave her. The last time she had an orgasm was when Misha was licking her while Kaprikov groped and fucked her back in his dacha, and she wanted to forget about that. She moaned pathetically despite herself.

Finley rolled over, shuffling on the tiny bed until she was face to face with her older sister. Rebecca barely stifled a shudder as her breasts pressed up against Finley's full firm mounds. "No, please Fin, please not.." she whimpered but she felt her sister push her over onto her back. Too weak to protest she responded and eventually Finley rolled her over until she was now the little spoon to her sisters bigger and curvier body. She bit her lip as she felt her hips nestle into Finley's crotch and her sisters' breasts press up against her back.

"Shhhhhh, pretend it's not me." Finley whispered into her ear as she gently pulled her hair back out of her face.

"Fin, before today, had you ever?" Rebecca whispered and felt Finley nod behind her.

"Remember Sarah, from the cheer squad. I am going to pretend you are her." Finley whispered, then gently kissed Rebecca's ear with full moist lips.

Rebecca moaned, a deep moan of sensual pleasure at the simple gesture. 'And I'm going to pretend you are Misha.' She thought to herself, closing her eyes and settling back against her sister's body. She pictured the tall older woman, with the long wavy chestnut hair and sad brown eyes. Standing there in her maid's outfit, full mature breasts straining against the gleaming black satin of her top. Her hands folded in front of her, fingers idly playing with the hem of her skirt that enticingly revealed the lacy tops of her black fishnet stockings.

"Ooooohhhhhhh" Rebecca moaned, as Misha slid her arm underneath her and reached up to gently caress her swollen sensitive nipple. Rebecca took a deep breath and arched her back, pressing her small round tit into the woman's soft warm hand. Misha's fingers closed gently but firmly over the fleshy mound, kneading it and eliciting another moan from the tiny woman in her arms.

Rebecca squirmed in Misha's strong embrace, her body quickly flashing from low simmer to boiling as the older woman's fingers traced lines of pleasure down her arms and quivering stomach. Misha's tongue slid over Rebecca's ear, then her teeth gently clamped down to nibble on her earlobe. At the same time, her other hand crept lower and probed between her legs.

"Oh yes, oh please there." Rebecca whimpered, spreading her legs to allow Misha access to her throbbing snatch. The larger woman had no trouble reaching the length of Rebecca's petite torso and her long fingers stroked her clit in delicate circles before sliding down to part her moist pussy lips.

"Aaaahhhhhh" Rebecca sighed as Misha stroked and fondled her aching body. She reached back, her hand tangling in the older woman's long thick hair and pulling her head down. Misha responded, leaning in to lick Rebecca's neck. Rebecca let out a whimper that turned into a groan as Misha clamped her teeth onto her neck, biting firmly as if she was marking Rebecca as her own. At the same time, Misha's strong hands squeezed her tit, not gently anymore but with commanding possessive force. Rebecca hissed in pain as Misha's nails dug into her soft flesh but that only seemed to drive her to higher peaks of pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck, oh fuck." She groaned, grabbing Misha by the wrist and trapping her hand between her legs. She closed her thighs and bucked her hips, grinding her crotch against the quivering fingers there. Rebecca was on fire, she couldn't remember when she had been this turned on. She felt her pussy start to twitch with pre-orgasmic spasms. Misha must have felt it too because she wiggled her fingers, probing to find Rebecca's vagina and slipping in when she did.

Rebecca bucked like she had been hit by electricity, gasping and quivering while Misha's finger worked in small rapid circles. The heel of her palm ground against Rebecca's swollen clit and her other hand still worked on her tit, rolling her hard nipple between her fingers.

"Cum, cum for me." Misha whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, oh fuck I'm cumming. FFFuuuucccckkkkkkkkk!" Rebecca wailed, bucking and writhing like an animal in Misha's strong embrace. She curled down, her hand coiled in Misha's hair dragging the taller woman with her as she wrapped herself around the hand that so magically worked at her crotch. Her breath came in rapid irregular gasps as her pussy spasmed and then exploded with an orgasm that had been so long denied to her.

It seemed like she came for hours, wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed through her and over the strong twitching hand of the woman who had done this to her. She shuddered, unable to think or move, just feel. She wasn't a person anymore, for this brief period she was only the sensations that shot through her mind and body. Finally, with a gasp she relaxed, her body still twitching gently with the aftershocks.

"Oooohhhhhhhh" she moaned, half gratefully half forlornly as Misha's hand slid from between her legs and her fingers released their death grip on her tit. "Mmmmmmmmm" she purred, like a contented kitten when Misha kissed the back of her neck one last time before pulling away. She lay limp for a few moments, then reality slammed back on her like a bucket of ice.

"Oh god, Fin." She gasped. "Oh god Fin, I'm so sorry, I'm so..."

"Ssshhhhhhhhh" her little sister hushed, stroking her hair and holding her in place as she scrambled to turn in the bed. "You're going to punch me in the face like that."

Rebecca stopped trying to roll over and instead started to slide out from under the rumpled comforter. Finley's hand grabbed her shoulder, holding her in place then hugging her back against the now too familiar body.

"Becky, it's alright, it's alright." Finley shushed. "You needed that and I would rather it come from me willingly than one of those monsters."

Rebecca stopped struggling, then settled into the embrace as her sister's arm slid down to wrap around her. Lovingly this time. She gave a half sigh half whimper as she allowed Finley to hold her.

"Besides, I need your mind in the game if we are going to get out of here." Finley whispered into her ear.

Rebecca reached up to stroke her sister's hand. "How do you know Fin, how do you know we will get out." She said softly.

Finley hugged her tight. "Because my big sister never gave up on anything in her life, and she had a wall of trophies and medals to prove it. I have faith in you Beck, just tell me what you need from me."

Rebecca looked over at the small vanity table and the chunky necklace and earrings that were sitting there. She hadn't moved or even touched them since she put them together, but she didn't even know if the transmitter concealed in them was working. She knew Brian was out there, but did he know where she was?

"Alright Fin, alright. Right now I need sleep, tomorrow we can start planning." Rebecca said softly.

Finley kissed her on the ear, a supportive sisterly kiss where before had been full of passion. "Good night sis."

12