Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had met in college, or rather she was in college when they met. He had seemed nice enough at first. He had come to her design school to receive an award for his charitable donations. They had fallen in love and when he had divorced what had been his second wife, they got married.

It got darker after that, especially after she had gotten pregnant. He was absent, and when he was there he could sometimes be violent. She had everything she could want materially but was very lonely. Now she didn't even have the material stuff. He was supporting her, and that support was contingent on her abstinence from romantic relationships. At least until the divorce was settled.

Rebecca seemed calmer after but still she insisted on leaving.

"I don't even get to see what you brought in those bags?"

She blushed hard.

"It's silly stuff, I'm too fat to wear any of it anyways."

I cocked my head at her.

"Well Rebecca, since we aren't going to fuck, maybe you should at least try it on and get my professional opinion."

She blushed and shook her head but gathered the bags and went to the bathroom. After

she had had a minute she called from a crack in the door.

"Could you close the blinds please?"

I did.

She entered the room. She wore a flirty lace tap pant that covered her ass but was enough to make me want to see more. The top hung loosely from her nicely shaped breasts. She did have a little belly, but it was cute, feminine. She did a little twirl and then said,

"Well?"

"Could I see it with your hair up?"

She nodded and smiled and ducked back into the bath. Another minute or two and she came out again.

"Oh, yeah. That's the way to wear that, you look hot."

"Really? Thanks. You're sweet."

"Well, when you are ready to wear that for real, that lucky guy is in for a treat."

She blinked.

"Maybe we could just try kissing?"

I stood and walked to her.

"I'm good at kissing."

I wrapped an arm around her and lifted her chin. She met me halfway. At first it was awkward and I almost couldn't do it, but being a newly minted professional, I put everything I knew into that first kiss. Letting her know she was in good hands. I felt her resolve melt just a little.

"Yeah, you are good at it."

"It's easy with someone so pretty."

She liked that and pulled me in for more kissing. I used my fingertips lightly on her back and neck. Then down I feathered across her belly. She lurched back.

"Sorry, I'm ticklish there. You don't think it's gross?"

I gave her little belly a pat,

"What, this? This is the peak feminine form. Maybe you haven't studied art."

She looked down,

"It doesn't bother you?"

I let my hands wander over the soft tummy.

"I prefer it."

She pouted,

"I hate it. I've done everything to get rid of it, well almost everything."

I bent down and kissed her there.

"Honestly, it's sexy. It makes you sexy."

I lingered there kissing her, ever lower.

"Hmm. That feels good."

I sank to my knees and kissed the fronts of her thighs. She didn't stop me so I moved closer to her more intimate areas. When I had kissed everything that wasn't covered by lace, I stopped and looked up at her. She was enraptured.

"Is it okay if I go further?"

She didn't speak, just nodded slowly. As gently as I could I pulled her lacey shorts down revealing her bare pussy. I kissed her everywhere I had been denied but waited to go to her little fleshy slit.

"I don't normally shave down there, I didn't know what to do. What do women do nowadays?"

I gave her a light kiss on her vulva, just a friendly peck.

"I think they do whatever they want. There's no rules, Rebbeca, just what makes you happy."

"Would you call me Becca?"

"Becca."

"Do you like it like that?"

"Yes, Becca... your pussy is beautiful."

She spread her legs ever so slightly and I kissed her more firmly. Then firm kisses and letting my tongue slip up and down the crease. She gasped a little and I continued until she began to gyrate in time with my mouth.

I wanted badly to make her cum. I knew the chords to the song of her body. Strong main theme with a gentle under current like a stream that varied in its burbling. Her legs trembled with my touch, her breath faster and faster and then she pulled away.

She had become awkward again.

"Did I do something wrong?"

She blushed,

"No, I just... I'm scared."

I stood and pulled her to me. I held her for a long moment. Willing her to feel protected. She pulled back a little and whispered,

"Could I see your... um."

"Cock?"

"Yes."

"You have to ask for it Becca."

She giggled a little. I could feel her relax.

"Could I see your cock?"

I gave her my devil grin. The one I knew women liked. I stripped out of my clothes, not slow enough to make it its own thing, but enough that she could take in whatever it was she wanted to see. I never really understood what women saw in men's bodies. There didn't seem to be any one thing they all liked. Some liked my arms, some liked my legs, some always needed to touch my hair. For Becca it was dick.

When I was naked in front of her she couldn't take her eyes off the monster. She reached a hand out and I pushed my pelvis out to her. She touched me with the tip of her finger. Just exploring the length and width of my favorite appendage. A drop of honey from the tip stuck to her finger and she pulled away a long strand of it.

"I like it."

I thanked her and asked,

"You've decided to stay?"

Without speaking she caressed my cock again, nodding and giving me the doll eyes. I kissed her a little more and then led her to the bed. She lay down and waited for me. I positioned my body between her legs and let my penis rest against the curve of her vulva. She was wet enough. I entered her slowly, letting her feel the velvet smoothness of my hardened flesh. Every millimeter as it entered her, not hesitation, patience. She sighed with happiness, I pulled away and then back. She looked up at me with her dark eyes and I knew I needed her to need me. Together we would chase the shadow that owned her and she would be happy and I would be happy.

Igniting her fire was a process. Her body had been trained to receive and not to want. She had denied the want in her for so long it had fallen asleep. I did my best to give her a steady drum beat with my cock while I kissed her neck, lips and tits. I could feel her opening a little and I continued.

Then she froze, just like before.

"I don't think I can."

"Orgasm?"

"I never have... not like this."

I slowed my motion but did not stop.

"How do you cum Becca?"

She blushed again.

"I have a ribbon, a long silk ribbon."

"And you pull it between your legs?"

She nodded and closed her eyes, turning away from me.

"Can I show you something Becca?"

She nodded without looking at me.

"I am going to put my finger inside of you okay?"

Again the nod.

I reset and licked my middle finger. Pressing it gently inside of her.

"Can you feel me?"

She nodded, this time turning to look at me.

I explored her for a minute and then found that patch of skin that was just a little different than anywhere else. I played there until I felt that flesh rise to my touch.

"Do you feel that?"

"Yes."

"That is your G-spot. It just needs a little coaxing."

"It feels good."

"I can touch you there with my cock, but I need you to put those pillows under your hips."

She shimmied around until she had elevated her ass off the mattress. I stifled a laugh watching how stiff she suddenly looked. Like she was waiting for a doctor or something. It wasn't more than a minute before she was again moaning and fluttering her eyelids. Another minute and she was moaning 'oh god.' Another minute and she was moaning my name. She was there yet again, when I felt her try to pull away.

"Becca. I want you to feel this. I need this to happen. Please let me do this."

She lay still and relented.

"Ok."

A shudder began in her lips and then her chin, she thrashed her arms, her palms gripping the sheets, pulling them from the corners of the bed and around her. At the peak she arched her back and held her breath. When she came back to earth she was crying hard tears.

I held on to her, the tears flowing freely and sobbing quietly. She turned away from me again. I put my weight on top of her and tucked my head in next to hers. Her crying subsided slowly. I gave her firm pressure with my hands, feeling her body from thigh to forehead. She turned underneath me and I rolled away. Wrapping my arms around her, I spooned her and let her recover herself in her own time.

I might have drifted off to sleep, her words not registering to me right away.

"I can't believe it can be like that."

Surfacing from my own depths I whispered to her.

"That was all you Becca. I'm so happy you stayed."

She rolled to face me,

"Me too... I'm sorry you didn't... you know."

"Yet."

She smiled and for the first time I saw the woman she had been before her husband had crushed her. I kissed her then, because she was irresistible.

A couple of hours later Becca left me. She had to get home to her sitter. Some of that nervous flower came back to her then. I did my best to ignore it. She seemed happy and that made me happy. After she was gone I took a shower and sat in the chair by the window.

The emptiness came back quicker than usual. That dark secret howling that made me horrible. Tonight it felt like rot. Like a corpse left out in the weather. Alone and unburied dehydrated eyes staring into a starless sky. I let it cover me for a little. Knowing this was the only way to make it go away. I stared at the windows and noticed they didn't open. Smart.

Feeling hungry, I dressed and made my way down to the bar on the main floor. I sat at the bar and asked for a menu. The bartender apologized and told me I could order any of the desserts but that the kitchen had closed. Instead of dinner I ordered an old fashioned and a slice of cake.

Waiting for my cake, I looked around the lounge. It was fairly busy for a Thursday night and it soon became clear that most of the people here knew each other. It wasn't long before a pretty woman in her mid-twenties, maybe even my age, came and stood at the bar next to me. I gave her a once over, she was cute. Her tawny hair cut into a long bob. She looked like she worked out, probably running from the way her calves rippled when she walked. She wore an actual cocktail dress. Strapless, short, and black. A wide expanse of cleavage available to ogle. Her friends at the table by the fireplace all wore a more business casual look. She was tastefully made up. Her lip was a subtle brass that matched her eyes.

"Are you with the convention?"

She knew I wasn't.

"No, just enjoying the night."

She nodded,

"You're the only one who isn't here for the convention."

I smiled and introduced myself, she gave me her hand and her name,

"Chloe, pleased to meet you."

And then a sly little,

"Buy a girl a drink?"

I ordered whatever parasol topped travesty she was drinking. She sipped and responded to my questions about her work. The convention was filled with different vendors that supplied the 'quick casual' industry. Chloe herself sold chairs and tables meant to look like antiques. Of course they were factory pieces made in South America. Then assembled by children in Mexico. She was most proud of the process her company had come up with of using inmates in Texas federal prison to dig at the wood with hand tools to make the chairs all look 'hand hewn'. I wondered to myself which part of her business caused the most human misery.

"And what do you do?"

My cake arrived and she giggled at how silly it looked in all its pink pizzazz on the bar. I handed her my fork and watched her put some cake between her luscious lips.

"I fuck for money."

She swallowed the cake wide-eyed.

"You're joking."

I took the fork and ate some cake.

"Not at all. I bed women for money."

She looked like I had just stabbed her with the fork.

"Wow... I just... wow."

I handed her the fork and she put a hand up defensively.

"For how much?"

"Five hundred a session."

"Wow."

I sipped at my whisky and smiled waiting for her to say something horrible.

"What kind of women?"

I put my glass down on the bar. Motioning for the bartender to fill it again.

"Well, I haven't decided. All kinds really, young women needing travel companions, older women that are trying to recapture their youth. Women getting out of horrible marriages, and pretty women at out of town conventions."

It took Chloe a second to catch up.

"You don't mean me? I wouldn't need to pay for sex."

I tried to give her my gentlest face,

"I'm sure you could fuck anyone in this room Chloe. If you wanted to."

I could see she wanted to run away, but like most women my age, she had something she needed to teach me as a man.

"I'm not old or lonely. I'm engaged to a really nice, handsome, nice guy. I don't need some kind of weird predator to tell me who I could fuck."

"You are beautiful Chloe. Very desirable, but where is your ring?"

She looked at her bare finger.

"I left it upstairs. Sometimes I forget it."

She was getting flustered.

"You are telling me you spent all that time on your face and hair. You picked out that amazing dress, stockings and heels. Those big diamond earrings and you forgot the diamond on your finger?"

Now she was getting angry,

"Yes. I don't have to justify myself to you."

"Of course not. Just like I don't have to justify myself to you."

She turned to leave,

"Before you run back to your table, think about this. You packed that dress. Your friends didn't pack a dress like that. Knowing that they didn't, you still chose to wear it tonight. Tonight, Thursday, I assume you are flying home tomorrow?"

She gave the slightest of nods,

"Tonight is the last night of your convention before you head home to your nice, handsome, nice, fiance, and you chose that dress. All of these men here are boring and plain, that's why you chose to talk to me. You fuck one of these guys and it will be months of phone calls, secret texting until he blows up your job and your impending nuptials. All because you wanted one last fling before settling down."

She stood like a deer in headlights. A sexy fucking deer.

"If you go upstairs with me, you won't have any of that bullshit. What you'll have is a guaranteed amazing fuck without any hassles, with a man who knows what he is doing. Not some fumbling half erect drunk with a wife at home, a flabby belly and balls that smell like his asshole."

Chloe looked at me. Saw me for what I was. She turned and went back to her friends.

I shrugged and went back to my refreshed whisky. I finished the cake and slid the plate away from me. Not too bad.

I finished my drink, and left the lounge. Chloe sat silently at her table while her companions all chatted away, breaking into snippets of songs. She watched me leave and I enjoyed the way she looked, gobsmacked.

At the elevator, I smelled her perfume before she spoke.

"Okay."

Chloe wasn't disappointed. She was athletic and angry. She fucked like it was a competitive sport. Once she was out of her dress I met her feline body with my own solid form. Like a wave against a seawall we spent most of the night each trying to break the other.

I watched the blue of predawn from the bed, listening to her getting her things together. By the end of the night our bodies had arrived at a detente. Exhausted and happy, she gave me an almost comical big kiss. I smiled and thanked her for the night. She mentioned that she would be coming through the city again in a couple of months and I made sure she had my number. When she was gone I pulled the shades and dove back into the mess of sheets and comforter. Instantly falling into the deepest of sleeps.

Housekeeping woke me by trying to break in around 11. I tumbled into the shower and pulled on some clothes. I caught the maids eye on my way to the elevator and put a $20 on her cart. She smiled and thanked me. I needed a clean room for the girls.

I had a couple of eggs and some coffee in a cafe down the street. Still feeling exhausted and worn out from yesterday. Becca had been easy, nice. More of a light workout for me, and just as rewarding. I liked making her happy. Chloe had been a challenge. I wasn't sure I would be able to keep up but after a while, keeping that tight body twisting on my dick became its own reward. I could taste her quarter sized areolas and smelt the expensive scent she had worn. I would've fucked her for free if she hadn't made me try to feel bad. I hoped her flight home was slightly uncomfortable from the pounding I had given her pussy.

I made a couple of purchases from the shops and texted the girls that I was going to take a nap but to come over whenever they were ready. They both sounded excited to meet up again. I was becoming very attached to them. I tried not to think about what that might mean to my new career choice.

Late in the afternoon they knocked on the door. I had been up for a bit and felt pretty refreshed. I let them in and they both met me with a kiss. I immediately felt that surge of warmth in my chest. I was falling for them, or maybe just the situation. But I realized, even though I had been with a few women since the last time I saw them, I missed them. Both of them.

Katey and Chani were both fairly heavily made up. Katey in pinks and Chani in reds. Katey wore a large satin bow in her hair. Chani's was pulled back in a tight french braid. They both wore joggers and sweatshirts. They both were pulling luggage behind them. Chani went to the window and whistled at the view. Katey went straight to the bathroom and motioned her friend over. Chani turned to me and said,

"I have alcohol in the bag there, make yourself a drink and pour us some of that bubbly."

I did as ordered and then waited patiently in a chair by the window. Through the door I could hear giggling and muffled chatter. I was aroused by the possibilities they had dreamed up for tonight.

First up was Chani, she was dressed in knee high boots and a black vinyl dress that hugged at her curves. She carried with her a short riding crop. She smiled at me and whipped her thigh.

"I have a present for you."

I leaned back and sipped my drink,

"I can't wait."

She turned back to the door,

"Okay come out."

Katey entered quietly and stood in front of me. She had curled her blonde tresses into long lazy curls. She wore a blue and pink satin dress that seemed like something a doll would wear. A tight fitting bodice that resolved into a flared skirt that barely reached mid thigh. She wore high heeled patent leather mary janes, and white thigh high stockings that reached almost to her skirt and were topped with large bows. She carried in her teeth the leather handle to a chain leash that was clipped to a matching satin collar around her neck. Each wrist and each ankle also bore a matching pink satin cuff.

Chani gave her a little switch with the riding crop.

"Turn for him."

Katey did a slow turn.

"Now on your knees, crawl to him."

She put her face between my knees. I took the leash from her.

"Katey has decided she wants to be your possession. Is that okay with you?"

I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. She had the wide eyed look of an earnest woman.

"Yes of course."

Chani smiled and used the crop to lift Katey's skirt revealing a pink satin thong and her sweet peach ass.

"She's pretty well trained. Do you like her dress?"

"I do. I like yours too."

I reached for Chani and she moved closer to me so I could put a caressing hand on her ass. She gave a tiny moan and moved closer. I pulled Chani in for a kiss. She was happy to comply. I think both of us knew what this would do to the blonde on her knees. I was going to play Chani's game. Katey would be a thing to use tonight. Not the girl with needs. The girl that maybe liked me more than was healthy for her. No tonight she was here to be used or ignored as I saw fit.

1...345678