Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Katey wiped my cum from her chin and thanked me for it. I felt a tremendous wave of guilt. I wanted to continue our conversation but she didn't want to hear anything.

"I'm going to be late for Chani. Will we see you tomorrow?"

"Yes. I'll plan something fun."

After the lunch crowd that day, Becca stood in the door to the restaurant. I tipped out the busboy and met her at the hostess stand. She gave me a couple of shopping bags.

"I told you, you could keep the suit. I threw a couple of other things in there I thought would look good on you."

I thanked her. I asked how she was and she didn't seem to be shaken by the morning's activity. I told her how I had gotten away unseen. She laughed at that. I let her know how her soon-to-be-ex had watched her house from down the road. She didn't think that was as funny.

"That sounds like him."

She shifted nervously,

"I have something for you."

She put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a short gold chain.

"I thought you might like this."

I stared at her outstretched hand.

"That looks expensive."

She reached for my wrist and started putting it on me.

"It was. He never wore it. I thought it would look good on you."

I almost rejected her but it was a beautiful chain. She spoke nervously and quickly,

"I thought you might go away with me. Like on a trip."

I flashed back to Dahlia and the South of France, I did my best not to let it show.

"Sure Becca. That would be great."

She seemed relieved,

"The divorce should be finished sometime next week. After that I can do whatever I want... with whoever."

I had assumed she would want to look for a real boyfriend once she was free. It occurred to me that maybe that's what she thought I was. I wanted to clarify who I was in her world, but then wasn't that what I was being paid for? For a fantasy, for easy romance, good sex? If she thought it was something else, wasn't that just me doing my job?

After work I went home and spent some time demo-ing some kitchen cabinets. When I had finished that I fell onto my cot and passed out. I didn't realize how depleted I had become over the last few days.

That night Katey was made to film herself in the shower. It was my favorite performance so far. Chani had stopped by to watch her with me. It was the third time that day I had been woken by a willing woman.

Katey had been made to shave her pussy bald. Chani and I fucked slowly while we were both glued to the little screen and Katey's work with clippers and razor. After she was shorn and bare, Chani asked her to use the showerhead until she came.

Chani tried to match what she felt Katey was doing. It was good, her curves and kisses in time with the object of our desire on the screen. I held her to me and rolled with her soft skin and dark hair. When we were all satisfied I signed off.

Chani stuck around for a while and talked with me about the week we had shared with Katey. It was obvious that her daily sessions with Katey were turning into a deep and heated romance. At least for her. It bothered her that Katey wasn't into her the same way. Katey always had a way of letting the poor girl know that she acted out these lesbian scenes as a way to please me ultimately. It was obvious that this couldn't last. We were all headed for different disasters, but none of us wanted to get off the boat.

The next few days went by in a blur. The weekend with my two girls was a hot and fleshy mess of limbs and lips. Katey was released from her duties, but on Monday morning she was there at my cot, on her knees. It wasn't until Wednesday I got a text from Darling wanting me to come over.

When I got to the house she greeted me wearing her daughter's high school cheer outfit. I did my best to appreciate the short skirt and tight halter pulled across her breasts. I'd seen this before in photos but didn't know that Dahlia still owned it.

Darling had her hair pulled into pigtails and done with large chunky yarn. She didn't wait for me to shower this time, instead she handed me a familiar envelope, the blue pill, and a beer. She led me to a sofa and then straddled me. She smelled of alcohol and her words were slurred. She was aggressive, kisses full of tongue and spit. Her body was already burning with the heat of her cunt. She groped at my cock through my jeans and when it was hard she pulled it out and began tugging at me. It hurt more than felt good but I didn't say anything, letting her work out whatever was going on in her head.

Finishing her beer she let the can fall to the floor and then leapt off of me. She wrapped a hand around my dick and led me forcefully to her daughter's bedroom. She undressed me quickly.

"I've been masturbating all day waiting for you."

She pushed me down on the bed and began strapping me to the four posts.

"I've cum so many times thinking about your hard cock."

When she was happy with the restraints she rubbed herself against me until she caught my hardened prick with her vulva. She pressed hard against me then. She exhaled with relief and began pounding my body with her saved up lust. She pulled her top up to let her tits fall out underneath and then put them in my mouth. I bit at her nipples and the full roundness in my face. She squealed and ground harder against me. This was the wild Darling that rarely showed her face. Today she was unleashed.

Beyond my control she had me wound up in her whirlwind. I was helpless to do anything but press my hips up into her. I came quickly.

"You are a fucking animal Darling."

She let her hand drift down to her cunt and swiped a mass of sticky semen from herself and then wiped it across my face. Then she gave me a hard backhand.

"That's for coming inside of me without asking."

I apologized, if she heard me she didn't register it. Instead she hit me again. This time I tasted blood in my mouth.

"I'm sorry."

She sounded sincere but then hit me again.

"I'm sorry."

Again, pain lanced across my face.

I felt her hand grip a shock of my hair and she began to rock even harder. Then the flexing of her body against my dick.

"FUCK!"

She let go of my hair and then leaned back, gripping my shins. Her eyes closed and her chin pointed up, she was exquisite in her damnation. I saw all that pain, all that loss and sadness and I also saw the woman she had been before. Then she returned to me. Still angry. She reversed her body on top of me and smothered me with her saturated cunt.

I did my best to breathe and please. I felt her teeth on my belly and my thighs and then on the head of my cock. Would this wild woman emasculate me for good? Tasting the blood in my mouth I knew the threat was real.

Instead of tearing my dick off she took it into her mouth. Relieved to feel the familiar sucking motion instead of teeth and blood. I committed to making her cum again with my aching tongue.

She was still wild thrashing on top of me, her pleated skirt covering my face. Her bare pussy grinding against my lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Even buried between Darling's thighs I knew Dahlia's voice. Darling froze and spat me out of her mouth.

"Dahlia!"

The mature woman quickly jumped off the bed, leaving me restrained at four points. My tumescent cock saluting the ceiling.

"MOTHER, What the fuck?"

Darling ran from the room. Dahlia looked at me and her eyes widened at the recognition. Before I could say anything she chased after her mother. I was left to contemplate my fate. From outside I could hear the two women screaming at each other.

Dahlia appeared at the doorway again and kicked her luggage into the room. Slamming the door behind her. She cocked her hip and stared at me. I could see her searching for words. I chose not to help. Eventually she spoke.

"This is how you get revenge?"

I didn't know what to say to that. I hadn't really thought about Dahlia lately. This occasional meeting with Darling had become business. A job I enjoyed for sure, but it didn't have anything to do with Dahlia. Not anymore.

"You think fucking my mother is somehow going to get me back?"

"No."

"In my bed, she's wearing my clothes. What kind of sick creeper are you?"

I again had no response.

"Answer me you fuck."

"I'm sorry Dahlia. This isn't about you."

She laughed at that.

"How isn't this about me? You guys are in here in my fucking bed. She's wearing my cheer outfit."

She noticed all of her toys strewn around the room.

"My fucking vibrator?"

She took a couple steps towards me.

"What did you do with my vibrator?"

I took a breath and answered her,

"I put it in your mother's ass."

Dahlia screamed in frustration and threw the purple schlong across the room. I realized I enjoyed getting to her like this. Dahlia was showing me more passion now than she ever had when we were together.

"How fucking dare you. You can't have me, so you seduce my mother."

I shook my head.

"It's not like that, she found me. Darling pays me to be here."

Dahlia froze and turned a predator's gaze on me.

"What the fuck did you say?"

"It's true, your mother pays me to be here. To fuck."

"What did you call her?"

"Your mother, Darling."

Dahlia screamed again and then began tearing through a backpack. She whirled and showed me her open passport. Under her photo was her name printed in block letters.

'KOSTA, DARLING'

"I'm Darling. Her name is Deeda."

I closed my eyes and nodded. That tracked. Dahlia left her room again, from deep in the house I could hear the pair talking heatedly and then it was quiet for a while. I began pulling at my restraints. I didn't think I could be tied to this bed forever, but it was going to take some work to get free.

Dahlia came back and began unpacking her things. She looked at me on the bed and frowned.

"Why are you still hard?"

I looked down at my cock still standing sentry duty.

"Viagra mostly."

Dahlia began slamming things into drawers and closets.

"How much do you charge her?"

I tried to test her anger again,

"If you are interested, I'll make you a deal."

She didn't yell,

"No, I think I've had enough of that."

She pointed at my dick.

"Okay. You have my number if you change your mind. Do you think you could let me go?"

She stopped whatever she was doing and walked over to the bed. She looked me up and down.

"No."

She took off her shirt and started on her pants.

"Don't get excited, I'm going out. You know I actually felt bad leaving you in France. You were so fucking pathetic."

She stripped out of her bra and panties and turned to face me, letting me look at her body. It's pale and willowy flesh, unharmed by weeks of mediterranean sun. Her long legs and small round breasts, her long black hair covering her shoulders. She was a vision.

"So, do you still love me?"

She was being sarcastic.

"I'm always going to love you Dahlia, I always loved you."

"Don't be stupid."

She pulled on a pair of white panties and a matching bra, both sheer enough to reveal the shadow of her sex and nipples.

"I'm meeting Quinn."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing Dahlia, I've been coaching him on how to get you in bed. Guess I still know how you work."

That pissed her off. She tried not to show it. I had nothing against Quinn but any chance of him fucking Dahlia had just evaporated. She threw on a long knit dress that showed off her shape. She grabbed a pair of boots and went to the door.

"Tell my mom to keep the vibrator, and anything else you put up her crusty ass."

And with that she left.

I found a weak weld in the wrought iron headboard of Dahlia's bed and pulled until it broke. I rolled off the bed and went to find Darling.

She was sitting on a sofa, still wearing her daughter's cheer uniform. Her knees were tucked up to her chest and she was crying over a bottle of wine. I sat down next to her and looked out the window. She took a breath and spoke in small voice,

"I was beautiful once. When I was her age. When she was born it took a lot out of me."

I reached for the bottle and took a drink.

Darling continued, I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or just out loud,

"I gave her everything I could, but after her father and my other husband, there wasn't a lot left. By the time it was just us, she was grown up."

She took another drink from the bottle.

"She's not bad, but I don't know if she's capable of love. I think that might be my fault."

I put an arm around her and she leaned into me.

"I don't know what I'm doing with all this."

She gestured to her outfit.

"Do you think I'm insane?"

I shook my head,

"I think you're in a lot of pain. I think this makes you feel better."

I felt her nod slowly.

"Will you take me to my bed?"

I stood up and so did she, I followed her through the big empty house to her room. She zipped herself out of her costume and then pulled me down onto the most comfortable bed I'd ever felt.

A couple of weeks went by quickly. I was spending a lot of time with my girlfriends. Katey was still making regular morning visits to the carriage house. Sometimes I was there and sometimes I wasn't. Chani started asking me where I was when I was away. I did my best not to answer and not to lie. Katey just didn't ask.

I saw Darling and Becca regularly, Becca took me for a long weekend to a beach house once her divorce papers were signed. I had wondered if I would see her after she was free. She continued to pay me and saw me even more often. I knew she was in love with me, it worried me at first, but then I realized that was what she was paying me for. I tried to give her her money's worth. As far as Deeda/Darling was concerned I saw her weekly. Sometimes she was Deeda and sometimes she was Darling. As always we avoided contact with Dahlia.

I picked up a couple of new clients from among the Lunch Ladies. Once word got out I had to quit the restaurant. I didn't really need the job anyway. Not anymore. Then in the beginning of September I saw Dahlia at the coffee shop.

She was beautiful as always. She sat across from Katey and Chani. I didn't need to hear what was being said. I knew what she was doing. When I came through the door, she finished quickly and stood. She brushed me on the way out.

"Good luck lover."

Chani got up and motioned for Katey to follow her. The pair walked past me. Katey was crying. I waited, while the door closed behind me.

"Fuck."

September turned into October. I spent my free nights at the hotel bar. Sometimes I'd make a new friend and sometimes I'd just get drunk on expensive whisky. I wasn't happy, but I wasn't sad either. It felt like a vacation from myself. Occasionally Katey would text me. I did my best not to hurt her without lying. She had a lot of questions and I answered them all. I missed her and I missed Chani. Chani had cut off all contact with me.

At the end of October, Deeda helped me to buy my own place. A house that looked like it might fall down at any moment. I started spending my spare time and money fixing it up. It was after Thanksgiving I came home from a night with Darling and saw Katey's familiar Toyota out in front of my place.

Katey sat on my front porch shivering. I smiled when I saw her, she looked at me sadly and didn't say anything. I unlocked the door and invited her in.

Once we were inside the blonde took off her long coat to reveal that she was naked except for her snow boots. She sank slowly to her knees and let her mouth hang open.

"Katey, what are you doing?"

She reached for me but said nothing. I let her undo my belt and my pants. I stood passively as she pulled my cock out and planted her lips around it. While she sucked my rod she stroked at her own body, bringing herself to orgasm at the same time my cum covered her face and chest. When she was finished I stepped back.

"Katey, what are you doing?"

She looked at the ground and spoke,

"My parents found the videos we made. The ones with Chani especially. They kicked me out for being a dyke."

I offered her my hand to lift her from the floor but she shook her head,

"I don't have anywhere to go. I can't stay at Chani's because she's in love with me... and I'm not gay."

"You are welcome here."

She nodded slowly but wouldn't look at me.

"Can I be yours again?"

"Yes, but..."

"... I know what you do. I'm not asking you to stop. I just want to belong to you again."

"Katey, I would love for you to belong to me."

"And be your fucktoy?"

"Well... I can be pretty demanding. I like to fuck a lot."

"I know, I'll be good."

It didn't feel perfect. But, it didn't feel wrong either. I loved her and I had missed her. Her sparkle had been gone from my life for too long. Her adoration was both an illness and a cure, to her and to me. That was us, torn pieces from an imperfect puzzle.

She finally took my hand and I lifted her off the floor. She giggled as I carried her to my bedroom. I dumped her on my bed and she began untying her boot laces.

"No. I like it with the boots on."

1...345678