Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with Chani for a long time. We kissed and caressed, the strained groaning of her vinyl dress rubbing against sweaty flesh tickled my ears. Katey did a good job resting on her knees, eyes at the ground, waiting was a part of it.

Pushing Chani back a little I toasted her and we drank the wine. I drained mine and set it on the little table next to my chair. I gestured for Katey to refill it. As I assumed she would, she poured the glass too full and the little bubbles of CO2 expanded up over the rim and onto the table.

"Lick it up."

Katey nodded and put her lips flat on the table sucking at the sweet white wine she had spilled. When she was done she looked at me for approval. Instead I turned to Chani,

"Punish her for being wasteful."

The brunette leapt into action lifting her friend's dress and smacking her several times with the little riding crop. Katey winced with each strike but didn't try to get away.

"You're right, she's pretty well trained."

I made sure Katey was watching and then demonstrated,

"A glass of anything with bubbles is always poured twice."

I poured a half glass, waited for the bubbles to subside and then poured the rest.

"I learned that in France. Now chug this glass and pour another."

Katey did her best to swallow all that sparkling wine. When she was done she successfully refilled the glass, finishing with a loud burp.

"Gross Chani, whip her until she behaves like a lady."

Katey bent down and lifted her dress. Chani went slowly until she'd felt like it was enough. When She was done, Katey got back up on her knees. I noticed she was weeping a little. I gestured her forward and put her head in my lap. I stroked her hair for a bit until her breathing slowed.

"Chani, that was too much, you made her cry. Kiss it better."

With pleasure Chani knelt behind Katey and began kissing the red marks she had left on her friends thighs and ass. When she paused I admonished her.

"Now show her how sorry you are."

While Chani busied herself with Katey's vulva, I undid my pants and pulled her lips close to my expectant cock. While she did that I secured her wrists behind her back.

Laying back and enjoying the view, I sipped at my wine and reflected on what a lucky guy I was. I wanted so badly to confide in these two. My last couple of weeks I felt like maybe I had come into my own. Starting with Darling and last night, successfully selling my services to the hottest woman in the bar.

I wondered how they would react? Chani might laugh it off, but Katey would definitely hate the idea. Chani would have to back her up or risk losing her. She knew Katey wouldn't be with her like this unless it involved me. Still, if I waited too long the gap it created would only get bigger. I had no intention of quitting. It was easy money, I enjoyed it, and I was good at it. But, I didn't want to hurt either of these women. I would have to think about it later, when my cock wasn't buried deep in Katie's subservient little mouth.

Katie was doing a good job keeping me happy. All of the sudden she started to really jam down on my phallus. I heard that little whimper start, the noise she made when she came. I yelled at Chani to stop what she was doing.

Chani rose up from behind her friend and looked at me with a question.

"I told you to kiss it better not beg for forgiveness."

Katey's ass began to rock back and forth. Her little moans of pleasure had turned to frustration.

I made Chani sit down in the other chair. I pulled Katey by her leash over and forced her head down into Chani's lap.

"Paybacks Katey. Lick it."

I had expected her to hesitate, but something about being bound and used like this had evaporated her inhibitions. She buried herself in Chani's bare pussy and the brunette almost crawled out of the chair with happiness. Reaching over the busy blonde giving head I moved the stretchy material of Chani's dress to just below her beautiful tits. Exposing her, she looked up at me from under her eyebrows and began to rub and squeeze them. Putting on a show for me while her love licked her up and down.

I poured out a whisky and sat on the edge of the bed, enjoying the view. Katey bound and on her knees, her panties stretched tight pulled down to mid-thigh. The skirt of her party dress was high enough to show off her luscious labia. Her industrious tongue sunk between Chani's legs. Chani playing with her large tits and moaning in pleasure. This was my favorite show.

"I almost forgot, I bought presents."

Chani looked up at me, Katey tried to but Chani pushed her head back down.

I showed Chani the vibrator I had bought for her friend. A little blue silicone egg and an antenna. I put it in my mouth for some slip and then pushed it in between Katey's legs. With an app on my phone I activated the thing and received a sigh of surprise and pleasure from the busy blonde.

I played around with the different modes, each one able to bring out a little gasp and moan from the woman. Chani was curious and I showed her what I was doing. Soon Katey's hips started bucking and I shut it down. With a moan of frustration Katey focused again on making Chani cum.

I took some ice in my hand and let a rivulet of cold water run down her ass. I told her how she wasn't allowed to cum. I made her swear she understood. She responded with a muffled affirmative. As a reward I turned the vibrator back on.

Katey wasn't allowed to orgasm but Chani was. She arched her back off of the chair cushion. With one hand she supported herself and with the other she anchored Katey's lips to her vagina.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

When she was done with her gymnastics, she released her friend and fell back to the chair. Chani wore a dizzy expression of gratification. Her smile was lazy almost like she was stoned.

Using the app I brought Katey to the edge of orgasm two more times. Watching her wiggle and try to suppress the inevitable. Shutting her down just at the precipice. The second time she sounded like she was in pain.

I walked her to the bed and laid her down. Her head was hanging over the edge. She knew what I wanted and did her best to accommodate my cock in her throat. Motioning Chani over, she lay on the bed next to the gagging blonde. It was almost too much just looking at the pair. Chani on her back legs spread, her fingers bringing dollops of saliva from her mouth to her cunt. Katie on her back facing me, struggling not to pass out or puke as I savagely used her.

I pulled out of the girl and forced my way between Chani's labia lips. I gave her a couple of gentle thrusts to make sure she was ready and then I charged forward. My hips slapped against hers loudly. Chani held her tits to keep them from jiggling too much. I pulled her to me with her hip bones and then recoiled like a spring pulled too far. Rapid and forcefully I made contact with her body over and over again. Chani did her best to moan and cry, and maybe she liked it being used like this. I suspect she didn't though.

Feeling that flutter of pain and pleasure in my stomach, I pulled out of Chani and pushed into Katey's waiting mouth. Using her face even harder than I had before. I turned on the vibrator between her legs and she began to flex and flush. I was feeling her panic and enjoying the power. Would I release her before she blacked out?

And then I felt it surge forward, I released hot sticky cum into her mouth and onto her face. Tears, spit and semen all mixed together to ruin her expert make up job. When I was done I wiped myself in her hair. I clicked my fingers at Chani and pointed to a little black bag on the nightstand,

"For you."

Inside the bag was a silicone dildo mounted on a series of straps. Chani looked at and her eyes widened. She put the thing against her body when I clicked again.

"Put it on her."

Chani liked that idea even better and nodded vigorously.

While fitting the straps around Katey's hips and thighs the girl began to whimper again. I almost let her cum. Having to unlock my phone and reopen the app and wait for it to connect. Too bad for the delicate blonde, I got there before she could.

"OH, please!"

She was begging for release when I got a little more ice and left it inside of her pussy. Hoping again to cool her down. Instead she looked like she enjoyed the new sensation. How long could I keep this up? All night I hoped.

When Chani finished fitting her friend, I had them both come over to the chair again. This time Chani would kneel on the cushion and Katey would stand behind, her wrists now locked to the arms of the chair. I helped find the right angle for the dildo and then told Katey to fuck Chani.

It took the pair a while to find a rhythm. The thing was unnatural to both of them but eventually Chani's breath began to deepen and her little giggles turned into meows of lust.

"You two make a beautiful pair."

They both thanked me for the compliment.

I opened a bottle of water based lube and coated my dick in it. Then I stood behind Katey and spread her ass cheeks. When I pressed myself against her asshole She tensed up and stopped her thrusts.

"Keep going."

"But..."

"Do I possess you or not?"

"Yes, I... it's just..."

"Katey, your body belongs to me. That includes your ass. Do you understand?"

She bowed her head,

"I do. Go ahead."

Without another breath I entered her. She grunted and growled with the discomfort, I ignored her complaints and fucked her harder. Soon she was whimpering again. I stopped the vibrator, but she continued.

"You like me fucking your ass?"

Quietly she responded,

" I do."

I wasn't sure if she would cum or not. I suspected not and unleashed myself again inside of her. When I was finished I wiped my cock on her dress and sat back down on the bed. I told Katey to continue fucking her friend. Soon Chani was shouting again.

"Yes! Yes!"

She hammered herself back against Katey like a machine piston. Yelling at her friend to fuck her harder. Then out of the blue, her back arched and she went quiet. Then limp, she collapsed on the chair.

I released Katey and unzipped her dress, pulling the shoulder straps to her waste exposing her apple sized breasts. I kissed her mouth and stroked her nipples. I laid her back down on the bed. The silly phallus sticking straight up in the air.

"Mount her."

Chani did as asked and was soon riding her friend slowly back and forth. She bent forward and kissed Katey on the lips, neck and breasts. Katey looked tired. Exhausted from so much work with so little reward. Her responses to the brunette's attention were lazy. I watched her struggle to please Chani's already well fed pussy. I toggled the app on my phone and Katey moaned. I brought her to the edge and back a few times. Until she was near tears.

"It's too much."

"You want to stop Katey Cat?"

"No, I want to cum. Please let me cum."

I smiled at her enjoying her misery.

"What will you do for me?"

She looked at me with the utmost sincerity.

"I will do anything you want."

I triggered the egg to vibrate a little faster.

"You are already doing what I want."

She took a deep breath and pouted.

"Please!"

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything! Please!"

Chani was getting off on the excitement. Her riding became more and more aggressive. Her nipples were standing straight out hard little points on her big round tits. She rubbed at her clit while moving up and down the length of the strap on dildo deep inside of her. Her hair bouncing around her shoulders.

"How long are you going to do anything I want?"

Katey was beginning to tremble.

"All night, anything."

I turned off the vibrator.

"Not long enough."

She actually yelled out in frustration. As her friend climaxed on top of her. I retrieved another piece of ice and rubbed it on her breasts. Then let the remaining pieces melt inside of her angry cunt. Katey seemed almost hypnotized by the torture of pleasure and denial. She drooled a little, staring at me. I removed the vibrator from her. She openly sobbed when I did that.

"Please let me cum."

In response I rolled her on her side and released the strap on. I handed the vibrator and the strap on to Chani and said,

"Your turn."

With a smile she inserted the vibrator and donned the purple dick.

"Have a drink girly, Katey Cat is going to be busy fluffing my cock for a few."

Chani poured herself some wine and stood at the edge of the bed. She drank as Katey wearily rolled back over and stuck my numb penis in her mouth. She sucked it slowly and dutifully, no longer trying to impress anyone. Resigned to her new fate as our fuck toy.

By the time Chani finished her drink, I was fully engorged again. I told the brunette to bind her friend's hands behind herself again. When Katey was restrained I told her to ride my cock. She climbed on top and immediately thrust me inside of her. The bitch wasted no time in trying to get off. I stopped her frantic movements and pulled her down for a kiss. Looking over her back I called to Chani,

"This Cat needs her ass fucked again."

Chani looked a little nervous at first, but Katey whispered loudly,

"Please fuck my ass Chani."

Chani began the slow inexorable chant of movement, I could l feel her inside the girl, so close to my own cock. The sensation of her moving back and forth almost made me forget to turn on the vibrator. I could feel it dully translated through Chani and then to Katey. Katey did her best to please me. Caught between her two lovers.

"Do you still want to cum?"

"Oh God, Yes please let me."

"Are you my little slut?"

"Yes I am your little slut!"

"How long?"

"As long as you want!"

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes please, whatever you want!"

It didn't take long. Katey screamed out loud enough to rouse everyone on the floor.

"I am your slut!"

Her eyes rolled back in her head and nonsense came out of her mouth. She had been fucked insentient, and was having the biggest, longest orgasm of her life. She collapsed on top of me and bit hard into my shoulder. I pulled her back by her hair and slapped her face hard. If she felt it, she didn't show it.

Behind her I heard Chani groan with another climax. I felt her thrust hard into Katey's ass. I came too, but it was nothing compared to the transformed demon on top of me.

The girls and I spent the rest of the night watching movies and ordering room service. As I was laying, wondering if Katey would really do what she had promised. I whispered to her,

"Put my cock in your mouth until I fall asleep."

She did.

Saturday we ate together and then showered together. Water pounding down on my shoulders, I bent Katey over and pushed her feet apart. Chani held her while I filled her once again with my cum. When I was finished, I told Katey to get on her knees and lick Chani out. She did this without hesitation. I rinsed and toweled off while Chani moaned loudly from the glass enclosure. Katey was going to fulfill her promise.

We packed up our things, neither girl questioned why I had extra clothes. I knew that the time was coming and I would have to come forward. I hid behind the illusion that nobody had said we were exclusively fucking just each other.

Later that afternoon we went to the movies. The three of us sat in the back row of an uncrowded theater. On the screen was an unfunny rom-com, too adult for the matinee crowd and too dumb for anyone else. Katey spent the entire movie on her knees. The sticky floor made a smacking sound anytime she switched between pleasuring Chani or myself. The two of us used her mouth from the previews to the ending credits. As a gift, the vibrator was inserted into her cunt and left running the entire time too.

Katey never complained or quit, even though it must have tired her out. I was learning that she was being her most honest self when she had said she wanted to be possessed. At dinner Chani and I took turns bringing Katey to the edge of orgasm with the app. Then stopping just short. We ate Thai food. Katey didn't eat much, she was busy trying not to scream. Chani seemed to enjoy the game as much as I did.

After dinner Katey rode me in the back seat of her car. I came before she did. She admitted she was nervous that I would stop, but I didn't and she rode until she came. Chani watched from the front seat, enjoying the view of her friend's ass bouncing up and down on my cock.

After Katey left to meet her curfew, Chani and I processed the weekend and tried to come up with a plan on how to use Katey for the next few days. We made out a little but, without our fucktoy there, the electricity was too dampened for anything more. Besides, my appetite had been slaked by the last twenty four hours. Even later when I was alone, safe in my carriage house, I felt full. I slept well that night.

Sunday morning in a group text Katey was told to go to church without underwear. Her only job was to send us a photo of her bared twat from the church pew. A couple of hours later she sent a photo. Her thighs uncovered, the rumpled floral dress pulled up high enough to see her privates. A hymn book partially covering her nudity. She must have been terrified to do that. I was beginning to understand her though, this was what she wanted. She needed to be pushed to find limits and to discover new ones.

Sunday Katey was given a partial schedule. Every morning Chani would tell her what she was to wear that day. After that she was to give me a blowjob in the morning before her school. At lunch she was to report to Chani the days she worked, and service her in the back of her car. Everything was to be videoed and then posted on the group text. Each night she was home she was to masturbate with a different item of my choice, this was to be livestreamed. This covered until next Friday when she would be able to spend more time with us.

Monday morning she got to my place before the sun was fully up. She did her best to be quick and efficient. Her classes started early and she didn't want to be late. I usually jacked off every morning. Having her willing little lips at my service was a huge upgrade. When I came I sprayed myself all over her bare breasts. Katey nodded and smiled when I told her she wasn't allowed to wash until she got home that night.

I got the video of her and Chani doing a 69 in the back of her car later that day. I was glad that Katey was getting a little too. Those two were perfect for each other, if only Katey was gay, or even bi. We all knew she wasn't. We all pretended she wasn't sure. That night Katey was told to fuck a barbie doll. The video she made was pretty intense. The little lubed homunculus sliding in and out of her vagina. Katey tried to stay as quiet as she could getting off knowing she was being watched.

Tuesday I showed up to the restaurant freshly blown and showered. Becca sat in her car near the kitchen entrance. I stopped and knocked on her window, she jumped about a foot before she realized it was me.

"Hey, I uh... hey. I wanted you to come with me out."

I was surprised I thought this was supposed to be a secret.

"Sure Becca, where do you want to meet?"

"Do you have a suit?"

I told her I didn't. She invited me to come to her house and choose one of her husbands left behind ensembles.

"You can keep the clothes, I just thought maybe we could go out. Like a date."

She must have seen my hesitation because she answered nervously,

"I'm still going to pay you, but I thought we would like, go out before we..."

"Sure."

We made plans for the following night and she left in a hurry. That worried look on her face. I even got a little paranoid and waited for a while scanning the other cars in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what for. It was odd that she hadn't just called me. As far as I could tell Becca's only safe space involved my dick. Otherwise she just shivered and quaked like she was about to be exposed on live TV.

1...345678